Hyper Delson and Snafuman
- Confusion Fu: Snafuman's abilities use a lot of luck and randomness, with no real regard for friend or foe.
- Crazy Enough to Work: Hyper plays an in-universe trading card game called NetGears. His decks are always ludicrous, but sometimes oddly effective. This also occasionally applies to his battling style.
- Embarrassing First Name: Hyper's real name is Bertie, which is exactly why he calls himself Hyper.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Snafuman's ultimate attack is a massive laser that he fires out from his hand, dealing way more damage than a navi like him should be able to do.
- Improbable Weapon User: Snafuman's signature weapon is a massive syringe.
- Kaleidoscope Hair: Hyper changes his hair colour every week, using a D12 to pick a dye.
- Morph Weapon: Snafuman's BugBaton can change shape reasonably freely, but only for use as a blunt weapon.
- Random Number God: Snafuman seems to end up with his least favourite bug, confusion, way more than he statistically should.
- Summon Magic: As well as often using battlechips to summon viruses, Snafuman has a few ways to summon them himself, sacrificing reliability for power.
Zachrow Teller, Murkman, Scourgeman and Hiveman
- Drone Deployer: Hiveman's body is made entirely of floating modules that can act as drones.
- Enemy Summoner: Murkman often brings along a collection of his custom viruses, and can also summon a small Darkling using his own power.
- Mad Scientist: Murkman likes to experiment on things, regardless of the opinion of said things. He creates hybrid viruses just because he can and enjoys messing around with dark energy, even going as far as to make his own type of dark chips.
- Obviously Evil: Murkman is quite clearly evil, and doesn't bother to hide this fact. The same goes for Scourgeman.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: Scourgeman has a snake for an arm, likely the most notable feature about him. If his black armour didn't already tip you off, this guy's one of the bad ones.
- The Quiet One: Zachrow tends not to say anything unless he has to.
Alleyn Moore and Crushman
- Badass Bookworm: Alleyn is one, simple enough.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Averted Trope; Alleyn generally wears headphones, keeping them around his neck when not in use, but uses them purely to listen to music and has no interest in shutting himself off from the world. Crushman also always wears them on his head as part of his design, but can hear people perfectly well regardless.
- Nerves of Steel: Alleyn is capable of keeping very calm in stressful situations, keeping his emotions intact but also keeping them under control as necessary.
- Power Limiter: When Crushman throws off his heavy stone armour, he becomes incredibly fast and even gains fancy teleportation abilities. The energy required to do so prevents him from staying like this for too long, however.
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: One of Crushman's attacks.
- Rocket Punch: Crushman can detach his fists and send them flying at enemies.
- Super Mode: See Power Limiter.
Matthäus, Dopple and Gänger
- Grew a Spine: After a terrible event in his past, Matthäus has vowed to stop being so weak. He took up TaeKwonDo to help with this.
- Literal Split Personality: Dopple and Gänger were once one navi, but were split in two, dividing up certain personality traits between themselves.
- Multi-Melee Master: Dopple is skilled with most melee weapons, but can't used ranged ones that effectively.
- Multi-Ranged Master: Gänger is skilled with most ranged weapons, but can't use melee ones that effectively.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Gänger has an energetic and abrasive personality, Dopple is calm and near-emotionless. Also, Gänger uses fire and Dopple uses ice.
- Super Mode: Dopple and Gänger have powered up forms that take traits from their other half. They can also combine together temporarily for a third special form.
- Twin Telepathy: Dopple and Gänger share a Hive Mind. They feel each other's pain and often alternate who's talking when constructing a sentence, going a step further than merely finishing the other's sentences.