A developing list.
Bunny is one of the two lead characters of the series. She was "adopted" by Willie, and she still lives with him to this day. She hopes that people around her gain a better understanding of the real world.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: She always looks towards the brighter things in life, no matter the situation.
Bear is the other lead character of the series. She lives among the forest, close to Willie's house. Get to know her, and you'll find that she's pretty nice. Most of the time.
- Mama Bear / Momma's Boy: Has a somewhat estranged relationship with her mother.
- Only Known By Her Nickname: Bear is simply a nickname that she uses. Her real name is Priscilla. She's very much embarrassed by that name.
Wilson "Willie" Jenkins
Willie is the ow- sorry, adoptive brother- of Bunny. He's an artist and an environmentalist, and is very busy with his work.
- Big Brother Instinct: Even if he doesn't stay at home often, he's always got Bunny's back when she needs help.
- Big Brother Mentor: He's raised Bunny (and, by extension, Bear) like they were his sisters.
- Mellow Fellow: A very chill guy, but also very insightful.
- Team Dad: He may not look it, but he can be the "dad" if need be.
- Workaholic: Incidentally, this gives Bunny and Bear more time to walk around the village and explore the world ahead.
One of Bunny's neighbours. He's a shy, awkward, and lovable pup who is more than willing to help out when asked.
- Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold: A lonely dog who's very generous. What more could you ask?
Camilla de GoffiCamilla is an orange bunny and rival.
- Rich Bitch: She's very wealthy, and she can be a bit of a "female dog".
Periwinkle Panda (長春熊貓)
Periwinkle is the owner of a storefront in the Forestville Park. He is also a treasure collector and a wealthy businessman who helped developed the entire village.
- Asian Store-Owner: Of course, but this is downplayed, for a number of reasons.
Apricot and Nectarine
Apricot is a hamster who runs a bake shop. Her niece, Nectarine, handles the deliveries.