Characters from the Comedy Central animated show Brickleberry created by Waco O'Guin and Roger Black.
open/close all folders
Woodrow "Woody" Waylon Johnson
An amoral boss who's the head of Brickleberry's ranger station. He's also a former porn-star, US Marine and veteran of Iraq who's also a war criminal, and Malloy's owner.
Steven "Steve" Jonah Williams
The show's main protagonist and person who wins Ranger of the Month. How he's always Ranger of the Month is a mystery (that only Woody knows)because he'svery
bad at his job.
- Abusive Parents: His father is implied to have robbed him of his money and beat his mom, then lied and said a ghost did it. Steve was in complete denial over it, even though it turns out his father is innocent and a ghost really did rob him and beat his mom.
- Ambiguously Bi: Normally he's only seen interested in ladies. But at one point when he's trying to get Denzel off weed, Denzel says he'll suck his dick if he lets him have some. Steve tells him that he can suck his dick, but he's not giving him any weed. Then he spreads his legs. At another point, him and Denzel are forced to take part in bondage games and told to act like dogs. When Steve sniffs Denzel's butt, Denzel tells him that just because they were ordered to act like dogs doesn't mean he has to go that far. Steve was unaware that he had been asked to do anything.
- Amusing Injuries: In "Steve's Bald" and "Crippleberry"
- All Love Is Unrequited: Is shown to have a completely one sided crush on Ethel all the way.
- Butt-Monkey: To a bigger extent than the other characters of the show, he's constantly subjected to painful injuries and humiliation, mostly stemming from something stupid he did.
- Broken Pedestal: Was traumatically exposed to the fact that his childhood idol Flamey The Bear was a drunken, drug addicted hedonistic asshole, though what broke him was when Flamey signed the back of his album ("Flamey the Bear: Jazz in Your Face") with the message, "I had fun fucking your girlfriend. Suck my dick, Flamey the Bear" and when Flamey confessed that he had sex with his mother the day he met him at the opening of a Winn-Dixie.
- Extreme Doormat: He mostly does whatever Woody tells him to, no matter how sick or demeaning. In "The Dam Show," he tried to establish himself as leader of the flood survivors, but ended up letting them walk all over him and do whatever they felt like.
- Fake Ultimate Hero: He pretends to be Big Foot in "Steve's Bald".
- Fat and Skinny: The fat to skinny Denzel.
- Fat Idiot: He's definitely an idiot, and while he probably doesn't look very fat next to Woody or Connie, he still has an obesity problem which garners its own episode in "High Stakes".
- Hairstyle Inertia: Had the same haircut as a kid as he does as an adult, even though "Steve's Bald" revealed that he lost the hair on his head the day he hit puberty and had to wear a toupee through his teen years.
- Insufferable Imbecile: He's very stupid and generally puts himself before others.
- Iron Butt Monkey: Recovers from a lot of things that would have permanently get him killed. Hell, his paralysis disappeared at the end of Crippleberry.
- It's All About Me: Doesn't give two-shits about anything but himself.
- Jerkass: He's selfish, narcissistic, and short-sighted on top of being dumb (Though he gets better by season 3)
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Despite being rather narcissistic and boorish, he's shown to be quite nice to his co-workers. He even tried to save the park by disguising himself as a poacher and raising animals so he can pay the reverse mortgage.
- Mister Seahorse: When Ethel has their baby aborted, Steve pays Dr. Kuzniak to have the embryo put in him. It turns out it was an ovarian cyst.
- More Hypnotizable Than He Thinks: In one episode he visits a hypnotist to help him get over his fear of flying. He starts to say that he doubts someone with a will as strong as him can be hypnotized, but the hypnotist snaps his fingers and Steve is under before he can finish his sentence.
- Narcissist: Is more into himself than women. Taken to extremes in Little Boy Malloy, where he hooks up with a school teacher who looks exactly like him, and even acts like him.
- Never My Fault: He thinks everyone around him has problems except him.
- Person of Mass Destruction: He can't go anywhere without causing disasters.
- Spell My Name with a "The": Calls himself "The Steve" after taking steroids, and the other characters follow suit.
- Teeny Weenie: Its been mentioned in a few episodes and straight out shown in the comic book's 1st issue that he has an abnormally small penis. However, in "Animals Strike Back" after Steve put his dick in a yellow jacket bee hive, it did grow 6 inches.....wider.
- And a ball-gina! (Daddy Issues)
- Took a Level in Kindness: Steve becomes more kinder and helpful and is less narcissistic in Season 3.
- One bright example would be in "Obamascare" where he decided to shared his liver with Woody, and treats him like a loving friend.
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist: It's hard to sympathize with him due to how self-centered he is.
A bear cub who hangs out with the rangers. Was adopted by Head Ranger Woody Johnson after Steve ran over his parents and accidentally shot them while trying to run for help.
- Asshole Victim: Very rarely does his awful behavior bites him in the ass. He did got his ass beaten by a group of raccoons in the episode "Two Weeks Notice".
- Bears Are Bad News: An unconventional example of this trope; he's not a physical threat to any of the main characters, opting instead to be a spoiled, insulting jerk who only cares about himself.
- Played completely straight whenever he has an enemy his own size, such as an obnoxious 1st grader and a group of actor midgets.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: His eyebrows are drawn thicker than the other characters', even the one's drawn with bushy, nappy eyebrows to begin with.
- Black Comedy Rape: On the first episode, where he willingly went inside Bobby's trailer to get his junk food fix, despite calling him out for being a rapist.
- Body Pocket: He stuffs some vibrator batteries into his "pocket" in episode one.
- Chronic Pet Killer: He's killed a goldfish, a puppy, a toucan, and a hobo. All ended up being flushed down the toilet after they died. The only pets he had that didn't die from being neglected by him were a hamster and a horse (both of which killed themselves).
- Deadpan Snarker: He often insults everyone with sarcastic comments.
- Expy: Brian Griffin's anthropomorphism and jerkishness was coupled with pre-cancellation Stewie Griffin's homicidal tendencies. He's also this to Eric Cartman, as both are lazy, spoiled, racist, manipulative sociopaths who by far the most evil and amoral characters in the show.
- Freudian Excuse: The deaths of his parents didn't do him any favors.
- Groin Attack: He bites Steve on the penis in every show opening, although it looks more like he's biting him in the thigh.
- Hates Everyone Equally: Has no respect for women (even hot ones), different races, homosexuals, rednecks, and other animals.
- Hollywood Atheist: He declared in "Two Weeks Notice" that there is no god, despite their being god in the Brickleberry universe.
- Ink-Suit Actor: Basically his VA Daniel Tosh in cub form, if Tosh was a completely irredeemable human being.
- Jerkass: He's selfish with an acerbic personality type. If Malloy opens his mouth, chances are he's insulting you, or about to screw you over.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: He's an asshole who treats everyone like shit, including his owner Woody and he kis anything but sensitive.
- Karma Houdini: Whether it's playing a corrupt lawyer or insulting people, Malloy rarely gets hurt by his jerk ass actions (unless you count the pilot episode where he gets raped by Bobby after being lured into his trailer with promises of junk food). It helps that his "owner" is little more than a personal servant and walking ATM. Ironically, one time when he DOES suffer, he hasn't actually done anything wrong, and the suffering comes from him trying to live on his own after a magical fortune teller machine turns him into an adult bear.
- Lack of Empathy: Dear god does this bear not care about the well being of anyone but himself.
- Manipulative Bastard: Surprisingly good at manipulation and trickery.
- Older Than They Look: Looks like a cub, but is 6-years old in bear years, which would already make him an adult at this point.
- Online Alias: He goes by "MalloyTheTalkingBear12" on eBay. Denzel sold him a jetpack without realizing who he was.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: He's a racist, sexist, homophobic, misanthropic individual who's pretty much the closest thing to a villain in the series.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: While Malloy doesn't really like anyone other than himself, he for some reason hates Steve more than anybody and works to make Steve's life miserable on a daily basis especially by biting Steve on his penis everyday when the show's intro occurs. Justified, as Woody hates Steve just as much as he does.
- The Slacker: Spends all day eating junk food, playing video games, and talking and treating everyone like shit.
- The Sociopath: A asshole of a bear who is a complete sociopath.
- Spoiled Brat: Much of Malloy's attitude problem seems to come from Woody spoiling him with junk food, firearms and video games.
- Surrounded by Idiots: For him, it's everyone around him just by living their pointless lives.
- Token Evil Teammate: In a main cast already comprised of jerkasses, Malloy really stands out as being the most abrasive.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: The beginning of "Woody's Girl" shows a flashback when Malloy was a baby, and he tells Woody he loves him. In the present, Malloy is chasing Woody with a gun.
- Would Hurt a Child: He killed a kid in a wheelchair after being insulted by him online.
- Villain Protagonist: Is the closest thing to a recurring villain in the series and is one of the main characters of the show.
Voiced by: Jerry Minor
One of the rangers who work at the station and Steve's best friend. He is a total fuck up at his job since he's a complete coward who's afraid of the forest and all wildlife in general.
- Black and Nerdy: Secretly a HUGE Lord Of the Rings fan after getting introduced to the stories by Steve.
- Black Is Bigger in Bed: Fulfills the comedic version of this trope, though ironically, he does not have the biggest genitals on the show, or even of the main cast, with Woody, being an ex-porn star, holding that role.
- Butt-Monkey: It never fails. At least once an episode, Denzel is the butt of a racist joke.
- The Casanova: When it comes to old white ladies, Denzel is a real macho motherfucker.
- The Chain of Harm: Despite falling victim to countless incidents of racism, himself. Denzel, himself, is racist against Mexicans, treating them the same way white people treat him. In "Race Off!", he was pissed off about becoming white but decided to deal with it, when learning his only other option was becoming Mexican. In "Write 'Em Cowboy", Steve's song about a kid named Billy Black was misconstrued as racist and Denzel asked himself why that kid couldn't have been named "Billy Mexican".
- Color Me Black: The inverse happened in "Race Off!", when he became white.
- Con Man: Plays this role every now and then, when he sees an opportunity to bank off of stupid people. Most notably, in "Squabbits", when he started a secret business, where he sold Squabbit merchandise.
- Dirty Coward: The reason why he is completely terrible at his job is that he's afraid of the forest, darkness, and wild animal such as spiders, snakes, and just anything related to wildlife in general.
- Extreme Libido: No matter the weather, he's always out for grabbing some saggy flapjacks.
- Fat and Skinny: The Skinny to Steve's fat.
- Fish out of Water: When he's in the forest. He thought trees were hairy telephone poles and an owl was a flying mailbox.
- Functional Addict: Is a weed-smoking pothead but still works perfectly fine. Not that he works though.
- Greed: Denzel is very money-hungry. In "Squabbits", he sold Squabbit merchandise, to make bank off of Brickleberry's park mascot. However, he kept it a secret from Woody, knowing that if Woody was made aware of this, he'd have to share his earnings.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Steve.
- Jive Turkey: He constantly peppers his dialogue with slang.
- Likes Older Women: Is into old, white women. Exaggerated when he had sex with a Neanderthal woman he found in an ice cave and got in the Guinness Book of World Records for having sex with the oldest white woman ever. He's also been on the receiving end of several comedic injuries due to his preferences, such as almost dying in an explosion after his post-coital cigarette ignited his latest bedmates oxygen tank.
- N-Word Privileges: Despite being opposed to white people using the N word in "Race Off!", he goes back on his word in "Amber Alert", when he gives Amber a pass "because she's hot." note
- Nightmare Fetishist: He's the only one who liked PETA's punishment on the rangers in "Squabbits", having various cosmetics tested on them including have lipstick shoved up his urethra.
- Noodle People: Has a very scrawny physique.
- The Prankster: Denzel is always pulling pranks on his co-workers and laughing his ass off about it.
- Salt and Pepper: The pepper to Steve's salt.
- Serial Homewrecker: Has destroyed several old men's marriages by sleeping with their wives.
- This was played with in "Global Warning", when it was mentioned by Woody that Denzel was beaten up by angry old men at least twice a day, followed by gags of old men walking up to Denzel and smacking him with their canes because he ruined their marriages.
- Scary Black Man: Is able to scare his boss into giving him special treatment.
Denzel: WOODY, GIVE ME THREE EXTRA STARS!
[Scared, Woody gives him extra stars]
Denzel: Ah, affirmative action.
- The Slacker: Wastes his time doing jack-shit, unless it's anything to do with old white women, smoking weed, or hanging out with Steve.
- The Stoner: Loves smoking weed. When Denzel gives up weed for the first time in "Old Wounds", he started to have withdrawals a-la Trainspotting.
Secretary of Interior: From here on, we're gunna start drug testing the rangers.
Denzel: Well, it's been a pleasure working here, but I'm gunna have to leave. Bye.
- Token Minority: The only black main character on the show.
- With Friends Like These...: To Steve.
Voiced by: Roger Black
A female ranger who has a crush on Ethel.
- Abusive Parents: Her WASPy parents basically disowned her after she came out as gay. Although considering the "winning" personalities THEY have, it's questionable if this really counts as abuse or as a bright spot in her otherwise miserable life.
- Her mom pushed her to do pageants as a child with emotional manipulation and encouraging her to do drugs and binge and purge to stay thin.
- Ambiguously Bi: In "That Brother's My Father", Connie was madly in love with Pat Sajack.
- Butch Lesbian: She's so butch that another lesbian thought she was a man.
- Butt-Monkey: The biggest punching bag in the show, as she has been insulted and assaulted on sight by everyone in the show.
- Catchphrase: "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!"
- Cross-Dressing Voice: She is voiced by Roger Black, one of the show's creators.
- The Eeyore: Positive and chipper she isn't.
- Expy: Of Meg Griffin. Both are the biggest punching bags in their respective shows and both are made fun of for their fat and ugly appearance, although Meg's appearance is more of an Informed Deformity while Connie is legit very fat and ugly.
- Fan Disservice: Her fat body is so repulsive that seeing her naked or in revealing clothing can cause something to clean their eyes with bleach.
- Gonk: While the show's art-style is far from visually pleasing, she's by far the ugliest character in the entire show. Many of the insults targeted by her is about her hideous appearance.
- Multiboobage: She has a pair of tits on her back as well.
- Perpetual Frowner: It's often rare to see her smiling in some episodes. Her ugly face could be a cause since she's so ugly that other lesbian women don't want her either.
- Single-Target Sexuality: Is madly in love with Ethel and obsesses over her and only her.
- Few episodes have given her lovers of the day, (i.e. Trudy from "The Dam Show", Pat Sajack from "That Brother's My Father", Alexa from "Steve the Fearless Pirate", Amber from "Amber Alert", and Gina Jabowski from "Paradise PD Meets Brickleberry".
- Super Strength: Her Lesbian Strength power. When she was turned straight by the gay bomb, it cause it to remove all of her strength.
- Stalker with a Crush: To Ethel, though season two doesn't have this as much. It was mentioned again on the season three episode "Baby Daddy."
- Token Minority: The token lesbian of the team.
The sane, sometimes sensible, employee on the staff, formerlly from Yellowstone. She was fired from there because of her alcoholism
- The Ace: Despite her alcoholism which got her fired from Yellowstone and temporarily got her fired from Brickleberry, she's still a better employee than everyone in the main cast.
- The Alcoholic: Her drinking problems is the reason why she was fired from Yellowstone.
- Alcohol-Induced Idiocy: Does a lot of stupid shit when intoxicated, the worst being in the pilot, where she was driving a helicopter that resulted in the deaths and destruction of many people and places.
- Animal Lover: Cares very deeply for animal wildlife in general.
- Ax-Crazy: In "Steve's Bald" in which she becomes this to animals after blowing a deer's brains out.
- Foil: To both Steve and Woody. The former due to his stupidity and selfishness and the later because of his far-right political views, his greed, and for being a misogynistic, racist asshole.
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: Had sex with the curvaceous Amber in "Amber Alert", much to the arousal of Connie.
- Has a Type: As demonstrated in "Daddy Issues", she always dates jerks.
- Informed Attractiveness: Is supposedly a very attractive woman, but due to the show's art style, she is very plain-looking.
- The Lancer
- Naked People Are Funny: In the first episode, she wore no pants while drunk. In another, she shows herself naked and drunk at a party to convince the public she's unsuited for public office due to her drinking problem.
- Noodle People: Like Denzel, she has a very slim physique.
- Only Sane Employee: more like Only Competent Employee, though season two had her as base and depraved as everyone else. She is also the only ranger in the park that has any sort of moral standards.
- Pink Means Feminine: She has a pink gun holster.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: Talks to all forms of animals from the forest.
Voiced by Waco O'Guin
A Recurring Extra
who keeps showing up in the show after his first appearance (the pilot episode "Welcome to Brickleberry") in which he rapes Malloy after luring him into his trailer with promises of chocolate and junk food. He lives in a derelict trailer in Brickleberry Park, and is usually seen with his dull(er)-witted best friend BoDean (first seen in "Race-Off").
- Ambiguously Bi: Though he's mostly into sexually molesting children and small animals, as mentioned on his court order in the pilot episode.
- Bestiality Is Depraved: Is an unrepentant animal lover, having had sex with nearly every animal in the park.
- The Cameo: His actor Waco O'Guin frequently plays the character on The Damn! Show, so expect Bobby to be a recurring character.
- Chaotic Stupid: He's a stereotypical dumbass redneck who thinks nothing of blatantly admitting of his depraved inclinations. Even when denying them, he isn't helping his cause.
- Demoted to Extra: He's a secondary character in the cartoon, while Waco O'Guin puts a lot of effort into him for live-action comedy outside Brickleberry.
- A Day in the Limelight: "Trailer Park" and much of "Obamascare" centered on him and his idiot friend, BoDean.
- Fat Best Friend: He's this to BoDean.
- Fat Idiot: He out-of-shape and is a extremely stupid redneck.
- Killed Off for Real: Abruptly revealed to be dead in "Paradise PD Meets Brickleberry".
- Recurring Extra: A minor character who makes occasional appearances.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Has a hilariously high pitched girlish scream, despite being a fat, drug-addicted, alcoholic redneck.
- Straw Character: He's a extremely racist right-winger who's a member of the Ku Klux Klan. He also hates Barack Obama as much as Woody.
Voiced by Roger Black
A redneck who is Bobby's best friend (and
liability) who is very stupid and talks for long periods of time without stopping to breathe.
- Ascended Extra: He barely showed up in Season 1, but starting from Season 2's "Trailer Park" he takes up more screen time.
- Berserk Button: Doesn't like when his raw bacon or soda is taken away from him.
- The Ditz: He's incredibly stupid and is by far the biggest idiot on the show, given that he eats raw bacon, jacks off while putting guns in his mouth, and sticks pencils and pens in his eye as soon as he signed up for Bobby's health care plan. Even the dumbest characters on the show are geniuses compared to him.
- Dumbass Has a Point: On the other hand, BoDean has an incredibly bright knowledge of politics such as arguing that he voted for Obama because he feels that Obama can handle healthcare and tackle income inequality quite effectively while Republicans enforce regressive tax reforms upon lower income individuals like himself.
- Fat and Skinny: The skinny to Bobby's fat. But BoDean instead mocks Woody for being fat.
- I'm a Humanitarian: In "Global Warning", BoDean wanted to eat Connie's back tits.
- Motor Mouth: He talks very fast for such long period of time, much to the annoyance of anyone around him, including his friend Bobby.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: BoDean's most impulsive action. His stupidity causes him to create problems for both the main characters and his best friend Bobby.
- Too Dumb to Live: If the amount of stupid, life-threatening things he does to himself on a daily basis is of any indication, most evidently in "Obamascare".
- Trademark Favorite Food: He loves raw bacon, large sodas, and road-killed possums.
Voiced by Tom Kenny
The town's only doctor, who isn't even allowed to practice medicine due to being disbarred, though that doesn't stop him. First appeared on the season one episode "Two Weeks Notice."
- Affably Evil: A really nice guy, but he makes Krieger from Archer look like Dr. Hibbert from The Simpsons.
- Amusing Injuries: Gets a lot of patients with these.
- Back-Alley Doctor: Fits this trope to a T. He usually operates out of a clinic (and, in a few episodes, the hospital), but has been seen offering his services on the street more than once, and in the episode "Baby Mama", he operates a mobile abortion clinic out of a taco truck. There are several disastrous mixups.
- Bait-and-Switch: Does a lot of these jokes with his patients.
Steve: Well, Dr. Kuzniak, will Flamey be able to make it to a forest opening at 9:00 AM?
Dr. Kuzniak: Well, sure he can ... assuming that forest opening is in Hell.
- Black Comedy: Several jokes with him revolve around him killing his patients.
- Combat Medic: Kicked it into high gear and started bravely battling alien cows in the final Armoogheddon comic.
- George Jetson Job Security: Still manages to stay out of jail, let alone keep his job, even after flat out slicing his patient AND his assistant nurse to death with a scalpel in "Trip to Mars".
- Labcoat of Science and Medicine: Is never seen without his.
- Mad Doctor: Does a lot of fucked up shit as a doctor. In "Baby Daddy", we see him surgically implant an unborn fetus into Steve's belly and later grind a massive tumor into taco meat and serve it to unwitting people.
- Mask of Sanity: Is always very calm and speaks in a professional and sophisticated demeanor, despite obviously being batshit fucking looney.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: Does not seem to have understood what the Hippocratic Oath meant.
- Not That Kind of Doctor: Not anymore anyway, not that this stops him.
- Real Men Love Jesus: In "Cops and Bottoms", Dr. Kuzniak was such a devout Christian, that he refused to remove Woody's hemorrhoid because it looked like Jesus, believing this to be blasphemous.
- Witch Doctor: Worked as one of these in "A-Park-A-Lypse".
Voiced by David Herman
A sleazy strip club owner of ambiguous ethnicity. Was first seen on season one's "Hello Dottie."
- Ambiguously Brown: Even Jorge himself has stated he has no idea what ethnicity he actually is. His name implies that he's Hispanic, but he's looks white/Caucasian and looks and sounds as if he could be from a Central Asian or Middle Eastern country.
- Funny Foreigner: God's know where the hell he's from, but is seen as another comedic side-character.
- Funetik Aksent: Speaks in a faux-Eastern European accent.
- Honest John's Dealership: Runs his strip club (and in "Write 'Em Cowboy," his apartment complex and back alley daycare center for single-mom strippers with young children) according to this trope.
- The Hedonist: Is an unabashed pervert. "Scared Straight" reveals that he's into furries and hairy men (though he just mistook Peter Jackson for a man in an animal costume) and "Baby Daddy" reveals he's into pregnant men.
Voiced by Roger Black
A redneck man who blew off his arms and legs and sells fireworks. He has a wife named Buella and they beat each other up and then have dirty sex in the same minute.
- Aesop Amnesia: Apparently he didn't learn his lesson about pyromania after the Miracle Lake granted him his arms and legs back, he became an amputated stump all over again.
- An Arm and a Leg: He has no limbs at all, he blew them up from his pyromania.
- Awful Wedded Life: Firecracker Jim is in a horrible relationship with Buella, which involves them fighting, insulting each other, and beating the shit out of each other.
- Big Guy, Little Guy: The little guy to Buella's big guy.
- Black Market: Firecracker Jim makes big bank off of selling lots of deadly and illegal fireworks.
- As seen in "Paradise PD Meets Brickleberry", he also profits off of the distribution of poached animals.
- Catchphrase: "I'm Firecracker Jim, Goddammit!"
- Disproportionate Retribution: In "Old Wounds", Firecracker Jim threw a grenade at Woody and tried to blow him up for leaving the top off a Cool Whip.
- Domestic Abuse: He has a horribly abusive relationship with his wife Buella.
- Drugs Are Bad: Learned this the hard way in "Scared Straight", when he got thrown in jail for smoking meth.
- Fat and Skinny: The skinny to Buella's fat.
- Gag Penis: In "Paradise PD Meets Brickleberry", Woody turned four stumps into five, by lighting a tiny firecracker in his pants and blowing his dick off, making it look like an exploded joke cigar.
- Half-Witted Hillbilly: Much like all the hillbillies in the show, Firecracker Jim is a complete dumbass, proceeded to play with illegal fireworks and highly explosive material, even after he blew his arms and legs off with them.
- Iron Butt Monkey: Survives a lot of explosions most of the time and usually survives like nothing ever happened.
- Karma Houdini: Was able to evade getting any real legal punishment for Steve getting crippled on his faulty rollercoaster in "Crippleberry", even though he should have gotten sued up the ass for it and even arrested for a while.
- Noodle Incident: Although it's generally accepted knowledge that he lost his arms and legs while playing with fireworks, this incident has never actually been shown or even expanded upon in detail.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: His wife is the only character in the show who actually calls him "Jim".
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: Firecracker Jim's domestic disputes with Buella are like this. The two argue, fight, and try to kill each other but it always ends the same way; in gross hillbilly anal sex.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Firecracker Jim lives for this shit.
Voiced by Waco O'Guin
The fat ugly wife of Firecracker Jim.
- Awful Wedded Life: Seems to hate Jim as much as Jim hates her.
- Beauty Mark: Inverted. She has a big fat hideous mole on her face.
- Big Guy, Little Guy: The big guy to Jim's little guy.
- Butt-Monkey: In "Steve the Fearless Pirate", Buella was forced into a mermaid costume and strapped to the front of a pirate ship, against her will.
- Domestic Abuse: She gets physically abused by Jim and vice-versa.
- Fat and Skinny: The fat to Jim's skinny.
- Fat Comic Relief: An obese tub of shit who really only shows up to say something retarded.
- Fat Idiot: Buella is a big fat moron who's also a complete and total retard.
- Gag Boobs: Buella's boobs are so big that they get squeezed in her dress.
- Gonk: She's very ugly; again, nowhere near as ugly as Connie.
- Half-Witted Hillbilly: A dumbass redneck hillbilly who is as stupid as the other rednecks on the show.
- Living Figurehead: Served as this on her husband's pirate ship in "Steve the Fearless Pirate".
- Satellite Character: Only really appears, when she's with Firecracker Jim.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: The play-by-play of most of her domestic disputes with Jim.
- Weight Woe: In "Write 'Em Cowboy", Buella went to Meat Sandwich Yummy You Like! and asked Malloy which food item had less calories. The Chickenzilla or The Beef St. Helens. Obviously, they're both extremely fattening but Buella was at least putting in minimal effort to drop a few lbs.
Voiced by Janell Cox
The abusive mother of Woody Johnson, who horribly abused him all throughout childhood and still strikes fear in him today.
- Abusive Parents: Anita horribly abused Woody all throughout childhood, locking him in closets full of bees, whipping him with bicycle chains, and breastfeeding him through the hole in the closet he was locked in.
- Affectionate Nickname: Malloy calls her "Gam Gam".
- The Alcoholic: Drank a lot in her early years of motherhood, which is part of the reason why she abused her son.
- The Chain of Harm: Although we've yet to see Anita's parents and have no idea how they treated her as a child, the Armoogheddon comic books reveal to us that Anita's husband, Harry, was a drunken, misogynistic, abusive asshole to her before Woody was even born. This may have fueled the abuse she'd give to her son later in life.
- And of course, we've seen that Anita's hateful, disgusting nature was passed down to Woody, as he exhibits this assholery in every episode of the show. (i.e. a quote from "Ranger Games" lets us know that he had a son once but let him drown in the lake because he was drunk.)
- Fat Bastard: She's obese and is incredibly abusive towards her son.
Anita: Happy 18th birthday, Woodrow! Now, screw this hooker so you don't turn into a queer.
- Fan Disservice: We see her wrinkled (thankfully censored) boobs while breastfeeding Woody.
- In the third Armoogheddon comic, she appears in the buff, full-frontal.
- The Fundamentalist: Forces her Christian beliefs onto her son and goes way overboard with it. For instance, she throws him into a closet full of birds and bees as punishment for, as she puts it, "Touching his filthy pecker".
- Hates Their Parent: Woody makes it abundantly clear in every episode regarding her that he absolutely hates her from the bottom of his heart and for good reason too.
- Hypocrite: Despite hating black people, she straight-up married one in "That Brother's My Father".
- Parental Incest: In the Armoogheddon comics, Woody changes history and becomes his own father, when he travels back in time and gets blackout drunk, leading to him getting raped by him young mom, who gets impregnated with ... him.
- Posthumous Character: Only appeared via flashback sequences, photos, dreams, and dialogue mentions until her on-screen debut in "That Brother's My Father" revealed that Woody had been lying about her death all along and she became an official recurring character.
- Punny Name: Her name sounds like "I need a Johnson", as in, she wants a man's dick to fuck her silly.
Denzel: Hello, I'm Denzel Jackson.
Anita: Anita Johnson.
Denzel: Good, cuz you're about to get one.
- Racist Grandma: Anita is a racist, bigoted, homophobic asshole, who hates just about everyone who isn't a white, Christian, heterosexual.
- Retcon: Although she was repeatedly established as dead for the first two seasons of the show, "That Brother's My Father" reveals that Woody was lying about her death all these years because he just didn't want the rangers to meet his evil bitch mom. It is unknown if the writers had this planned from the beginning, or this was a retcon because the writers needed to bring her back to life to do a story with her.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Her sick and twisted fuckery contrasts greatly with her kind-hearted, level-headed, and all-around likable sister, Mavis Crawford.
- Silver Fox: In the eyes of Denzel, she's a fine-looking piece of ass.
- White-Dwarf Starlet: Anita is still a very sexually promiscuous woman, who enjoys getting her vaj blasted by young men in the prime of their lives.
Flamey the Bear
The mascot of Brickleberry and Steve's childhood idol, who's now a washed-up drug addicted alcoholic.
- The Alcoholic: Is such an alcoholic that his piss is completely flammable.
- All Men Are Perverts: He repeatedly goes to strip clubs and had sex with many women such as Ethel and Steve's mother.
- Back from the Dead: In the Armoogeddon comics, he was seeming brought back from the dead by a time-traveling Steve.
- Bears Are Bad News: Averted as he's not a bear but a man in a mascot costume, but he's still a very awful person.
- Depraved Kids' Show Host: He murdered two men dressed as fire on his show and is also a drunken hedonist and a horrible human being
- Expy: He's an jerkass version of Smokey the Bear.
- I Banged Your Mom: His last words was confessing to Steve that he fucked his mother.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: He's a completely unlikable and loathsome person who doesn't care about the feelings of anyone, including Steve.
- Killed Off for Real: Was seemingly killed off in "My Favorite Bear".
- They Killed Kenny Again: Was killed twice in the same episode "Welcome to Brickleberry", where he was in douse in flames and beaten to death with a shovel and kicked into a pool of acid, both done by Steve.
A crazy old homeless person on the streets.
- Crazy Homeless People: Hobo Larry is a crazy, mentally ill, psychopath who lives on the streets, kidnaps children, masturbates in public, and kills people.
- Death Is Cheap: Malloy shot him to death in "Ranger Games" but he just kept coming back in future episodes with no explanation.
- Hobos: He's obviously one of them, being homeless and absolutely insane in the mind.
A biker who snorts angel dust and leads a biker gang called Satan's BFFs.
- Badass Biker: A biker who goes around, snorting angel dust, causing crimes, and killing people.
- Catchphrase: "Angel Dust!"
- Hidden Depths: In "Cops and Bottoms", it was revealed that he was actually an undercover FBI agent instead of an actual criminal biker. However, after being undercover as a biker for 10 years, he had gotten used to his life of crime and went along with it.
A bigoted anti-gay, pro-life Christian evangelist.
- Alliterative Name: Reverend Rosty.
- Hypocrite: Reverend Rosty even admitted to it, himself in "Baby Daddy", when he said that he wanted to go to Hooters and look at some titties, despite usually shaming others for doing the same thing.
- Strawman Political: He's a strawman of a pro-life guy.
The heroic, ranger father of Steve Williams, who Steve looks up to. Although he's not around anymore, his statue is still in Brickleberry National Park, so he'll always be around.
- Abusive Parents: Jonah was actually a horrible father to Steve when he was alive. Steve just remembers him through rose-colored glasses and forgets all of this.
- Broken Pedestal: Averted. In "The Comeback", it was revealed that Jonah was not really a hero and actually an abusive asshole but Steve was too dumb to notice.
- Follow in My Footsteps: Steve is always trying to live up to his father's name and be a great ranger but he's such an incompetent boob that he never holds a candle to the great man his father once was. In fact, he can't even hold a candle to a decent or even below average ranger because he's just that big of a depressing fuck up.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Jonah jumped into a river to save Steve's doll, when he dropped it, leading to himself getting eaten by a crocodile and killed.
- Jerkass: In "The Comeback", it was revealed that during his life, Jonah was a complete asshole to his wife and son. He pawned off all of Steve's Christmas presents for drug money, physically abused his wife and gave her two black eyes, made the bank foreclose on the house, killed Steve's pet dog, and flamed many innocent people for his DUIs. To make things worse, Jonah didn't fess up to any of this and lied to little Steve, saying that "The Brickleberry Ghost" did it. A lie, which Steve still stupidly believes even today, as a full-grown adult.
- Jock Dad, Nerd Son: The jock dad to Steve's nerd son.
- Killed Off for Real: When Steve finally found him, still alive and well, in "Daddy Issues", he assumed he was an impostor and tased him to death.
- Long-Lost Relative: The long lost father of Steve Williams.
- Memorial Statue: There's a memorial statue dedicated to him outside of the ranger station.
- They Killed Kenny Again: The writers can't really seem to figure out when they want Jonah to die. In some episodes, it's mentioned that Jonah died before Steve was born but in other's it's shown that Steve's dad died when he was a child as seen in "Daddy Issues", while others show Steve's dad being alive well into his adulthood before he dies. Steve's dad appeared in present-day "The Animals Strike Back" and was killed again.
The slutty mother of Steve Williams, who slept with Woody, which was the only reason her son even works at Brickleberry National Park.
- Death Is Cheap: Mrs. Williams was killed by Malloy at the end of "The Animals Strike Back", yet she continued to make multiple appearances later on in the series.
- Dirty Old Woman: Mrs. Williams may be old but she's still had several men bust a nut in her crustaceous cooch.
- Heroic Seductress: Mrs. Williams sleeps with other men such as Steve's teachers, instructors, and bosses, just so that they'll give him good grades and promotions and help him succeed in life even though he doesn't really deserve it.
- Her most heroic sex romp was when she slept with Steve's bully to prevent him from beating the shit out of her son.
- I Banged Your Mom: In "Amber Alert", it was tragically learned that she has sex with Woody once every month in exchange for him giving Steve an undeserved "Ranger of the Month" award. When Steve found out, this shattered his world, as now he knew all of his accomplishments in life were based on fraud.
- No Name Given: Her first name was never revealed. So, she's simply referred to as "Mrs. Williams" or "Steve's Mom".
- Really Gets Around: Every man who's entered her life has also entered her ... With the obvious exception of Steve, of course, ... hopefully.
A pompous British white guy who runs the Hazelhurst Country Club.
- British Stuffiness: Asher is a stuffy old British man who thinks that because he's in a country club, that makes him classier and fancier than everybody else.
- British Teeth: Asher has jacked up goofy-looking teeth.
- Cannibal Clan: The Hazelhurst Country Club is actually a cannibal clan, where they recruit new members just to eat them later.
A happy-go-lucky, Satan-worshipping serial killer, who murders people in bizarre ways for disagreeing with him.
- Blood-Splattered Warrior: When Phil first appeared, he was drenched from head to toe in the blood of his victims.
- Establishing Character Moment: Phil's debut was pulling up in a car to a hitchhiking Steve, soaked in blood and happily asking him with a creepy smile and a faux-friendly demeanor to come in for a ride.
- Karma Houdini: Phil has never been arrested for his murderous crimes.
- Mask of Sanity: Phil is always pretending to be happy and friendly, even though he's a complete psycho.
- Serial Killer: Phil kills a bunch of people and keeps their decapitated heads in his car.
- Stepford Smiler: Phil is always making a huge grin, even though deep down, he's a murderous monster.
Woody's Mexican cleaning maid.
- The Butler Did It: Every time Malloy destroys something in the house, he blames it on Inez.
[Malloy gets mad at a video game and destroys a picture frame in a fit of rage; Woody walks in]
Malloy: Cleaning lady did it.
Woody: [mad at Inez] So, I guess you didn't do that either, did you, Inez? Just like you didn't maul me in my sleep last night and download all this bear porn!?
- Butt-Monkey: Gets treated like shit by everybody.
- Quite literally in "Old Wounds", when Woody shoved her into the toilet.
- Ethnic Menial Labor: A Mexican immigrant, who works as a cleaning lady.
- Token Minority: A Mexican.
- The Voiceless: Inez never talks as her appearances are always short, brief, and unimportant.
Voiced by David Herman
A violent and dangerous drug dealer who was the head of the Russian marijuana cartel.
- Ax-Crazy: He's an extremely violent and ruthless drug lord.
- Funny Foreigner: He's a stereotypical Russian with a lot of jokes at the expense of his nationality.
- Funetik Aksent: Speaks in a stereotypical Russian accent.
- Killed Off for Real: Was killed at the end of "Save By The Balls".
- The Mafiya: He's a Russian immigrant who is the leader of a Russian marijuana cartel.
- Super Gullible: He initially believes all the lies Steve told him, such as thinking that Steve and Denzel are named Super Mario Bros. and Tetris respectively.
A hybrid subspecies, born of rabbits and squirrels.
Rakshita Pāni (AKA "Dotty")
An Indian woman who worked at Brickleberry. Since she's all the way in India, she appears on a screen attached to a robot body, that she somehow controls from the other side of the planet.
- Affectionate Nickname: Steve calls her "Dotty", (and to a lesser extent "Rock Shit Pony".)
- Butter Face: Inverted. Her face is gorgeous but she's got the body of a big fat hairy man on a rascal.
- Funny Foreigner: Just your run-of-the-mill Indian stereotype working in tech support.
- Punny Name: Her nickname "Dotty" is a joke on her bindi.
- Token Minority: Indian.
- The Unpronouncable: Steve can't pronounce Rakshita Pāni (it comes out "Rock Shit Pony"), so he just calls her "Dotty".
A defrosted cavewoman that Denzel had sex with.
Woody's former yoga instructor who turned out to be a crazy cult leader.
- Apocalypse Cult: She's a cult leader who runs a UFO cult similar to Heaven's Gate.
- Driven to Suicide: What Malloy though Woody and the other members of her cult are doing to do as they're supposedly going to fall off a cliff just to get onboard a spaceship to take them away to destiny. It turns out that the spaceship is real, must to the frustration of Woody.
- Evil All Along: Reveals to be an insane cult leader.
- Granola Girl: What she initially starts outs as.
- Ms. Fanservice: She has a very nice body and was seen naked with Woody.
Warden Tiny Smalls
The head warden of Hazelhurst Maximum Security Prison who uses his warped Christian views to run the prison. He forced Denzel and Meat Hammer into a arranged gay marriage before he and Meat Hammer were decapitated by Viggo Mortensen
- Ax-Crazy: He's an insane Christian fundamentalist who kills convicts just by laughing at his name and makes arranged gay weddings as a excuse for inmates to commit male-on-male rape.
- Asshole Victim: Being killed by Viggo Mortensten was for a better as he's a completely unlikable and insane individual.
- Berserk Button: Laughing at his name. Many convicts (and his own officers) learned this the hard way.
- The Fundamentalist: He's a Christian with a very warped perspective on his religion.
- Killed Off for Real: Was permanently killed alongside Meat Hammer by Viggo Mortensten.
- Meaningful Name: He's a midget named Tiny Smalls.
- The Napoleon: A very short man with a very short temper who runs a maximum security prison.
Voiced by (unknown)
A gay convict who wants to rape Denzel in the Hazelhurst Maximum Security Prison. He was force by Warden Tiny Smalls in a arranged gay wedding with Denzel before he and Smalls were decapitated by Viggo Mortensen
- Asshole Victim: A rapist who was later killed by Viggo Mortensten.
- The Dreaded: Everyone's afraid of being near him, as he would rape them to the point of death. It doesn't help that he also has AIDS.
- Gag Penis: His dick his HUGE. It's so big that one of his victims was killed because of it. The censor bar is also shaped like a bold capital T instead.
- Killed Off for Real: Was decapitated by Viggo Mortensten alongside Tiny Smalls.
- Meaningful Name: A prison inmate with a really huge dick who's nicknamed Meat Hammer.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: His real is never revealed. He's only refereed to as Meat Hammer by everyone.
The corrupt, drug-addicted mayor of Hazelhurst who briefly became friends to Woody.
- The Alcoholic: He frequently drinks flasks of goldschlager liqueur, as stated when he met Woody.
- Ax-Crazy: He completely insane and repeatedly kills animals and even people for whatever that's in his mind that moment.
- Corrupt Politician: He's the mayor of Hazelhurst and he frequently does drugs and other amoral actions, like filling the park with endangered animals so he can hunt them down.
- Fat Bastard: He's fat and a complete asshole. Even Woody finds him to be a complete asshole.
- Karma Houdini: Because of his position as a powerful mayor, he never gets punished for his actions.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: He was based on the late Rob Ford, the former mayor of Toronto, Canada who was known for his addiction to crack-cocaine.
- We Used to Be Friends: Was Woody's friend before he realized how degenerate and insane he is.
Voiced by David Herman
The 44th President of the United States who was president during the show's run from 2012 to 2015. He's totally obsessed with Connie
of all women.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: This show interprets Obama as a wacky, depraved sex-offender who's willing to cheat on his wife Michelle and molest Connie, something Obama obviously never done in real life.
- Big Beautiful Woman: This is what Obama perceives Connie to be.
- Catchphrase: "Flappy dappy ass!"
- Chubby Chaser: He's a total pervert always asking for sexual favors from Connie like getting to play with her "flappy dappy" ass and asking for her panties.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Bobby Possumcods pointed out that Obamacare actually does succeed in helping out poor, low-income individuals who are down-on-their-luck like himself, even though initially due to his right-wing ideology he dismissed Obamacare as ineffective.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: He casually taunts Connie always mocking how big her butt is with very distasteful vocabulary.
- What Does He See In Her?: Steve wonders why would anyone want Connie if she's so fat and ugly.
A curvaceous airhead who briefly became a member of Brickleberry because of her good looks.
- Absolute Cleavage: Her uniform has a very revealing shirt, with lost of visible cleavage.
- Brainless Beauty: A very beautiful and well-endowed women who is as dumb as rocks.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Everyone is distracted by her good looks. She's also the only girl Denzel liked that isn't a old white woman.
- The Ditz: She extremely clueless and does a lot of moronic stuff, like giving animals medicine they're not allowed to consume.
- Even the Girls Want Her: She managed to get Ethel attracted to her, which they make out and had sex.
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: She had sex with Ethel, much to the arousal to Connie.
- Innocent Bigot: Despite accidentally using the N-word multiple times, she's actually a very nice girl.
- Ms. Fanservice: She a very busty blonde who wears a shirt that barely covers her cleavage and is seen naked with Ethel.
- Nice Girl: Despite all her faults, she's actually a very nice person.
- N-Word Privileges: Called Denzel the "N-word" (the racist one) multiple times, yet didn't mind her calling him that because she's hot.
- Vaporwave: She doesn't wear a bra, which is why she's always seen with permanently erect nipples.
A girl on the brink of her 18th birthday who Woody waited to have sex with, only to find out that she was his daughter.
- Age-Gap Romance: Between her and Woody.
- Jail Bait Wait: Woody waited until the turn of her 18th birthday to have sex with her like he was counting down to the new year.
- Long-Lost Relative: Tiffany is the abandoned daughter of Woody and a girl named Sharon, who he knocked up a long ways back and never called again.
- Ms. Fanservice: A sexy tan-skinned brunette girl with massive boobs, who is constantly being sexualized.
- Parental Incest: Had sex with her own father.
- Surprise Incest: Woody finds out all too late that Tiffany is his biological daughter, born of a woman he knocked up exactly 18 years and 9 months ago.