Part 10 of the list of summoned units in Brave Frontier, for units #900-1000.
If you cannot find any units within the listing range, you may want to go to the following:
- Part 2:
- Phoenix Wings Lava, Inferno Princess Alice, Angelic Paladin Will (all three under Human Champions during the War of the Gods)
- Gaia Tree Vertri (under Final Beast Bosses of St. Lamia)
- Part 3:
- Leviathan Sage Elimo (under Occupational Heroes)
- Flora Aegis Edea and Celestial Archer Loch (both under Saviors of Palmyna)
- Part 5: Valkyrie Archangel Griel and Ice Bastion Zeldeus (both under Disastrous Beast)
- NPCs Villains: Beast God Afla Dilith (under Vriksha)
Click here to return to the main index.
Leader/Friend Skills: (Various)
Six of the most powerful denizens of Ishgria, the world of demons, who existed long before the great war. Oguro, Raaga, and Aaron in particular are connected to three of Ishgria's Eight Demon Lords.
Crimson Dragon Regrard / Fire Breathing Volarda / Inferno Wings Magnazorda
- "Seeker of destruction... You have released me... Now everything shall burn to ashes..."—Regrard, awakening after a long slumber.
An ancient dragon said to embody the primeval flames of Ishgria, whose movements can shape continents and whose roar can make mountains erupt. One day a demon challenged it to battle, starting a long series of duels which evolved into an unlikely friendship, so much so that when said demon was mortally wounded during the battle with the gods, Regrard came to his side and together they fought till their last breath amidst the chaos of war.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: As a primeval creature, Regrard is said to be so powerful it can shape continents and turn mountains into volcanoes at will.
- In the Back: According to the Magnazorda's entry, this is how it was killed in action.
- Odd Friendship: With the demon who originally set out to kill him, so much so that in the end both died fighting side-by-side during the demon-god wars.
- Playing with Fire: Its element.
- Standard Status Effects: Both its Leader/Friend Skills and Brave Bursts grant the party a chance to inflict Injury (reduced ATK) and Weakness (reduced DEF).
Cerulean Dragon Rubeus / Ice Breathing Rigdila / Tundra Scales Zerafalgar
- "Ignorant child... I shall teach you the true meaning of fear..."—Rubeus, intent on teaching the summoner of the folly of evoking its presence.
Another ancient dragon said to rule the seas, whose movement are rumored to be the source of natural disasters across Ishgria until it was driven away by a demon and his mechanical army, intent on creating land for his kin. Defeated, Rubeus fell into a slumber for a long time, until it was revived and spread havoc throughout Ishgria, until it was defeated again by the same demon, with all its limbs brutally injured, forcing Zerafalgar, as Rubeus is now called, back into sleep until for a far longer time.
- Big Sleep: Zerafalgar was forced into one after being defeated once again by a demon, resting up until all its wounds are healed and it is ready to spread havoc again.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: Like Regrard, Rubeus is also a primeval creature said to embody the seas of Ishgria.
- Making a Splash: Its element.
- Walking Disaster Area: Where it thrashes, disasters occur both on the ocean and the coastlines of Ishgria.
Hermit Wizard Oguro / Mountain Sage Oguro / Gaia Sennin Oguro
- "Meaningless encounters and partings happen endlessly in our lives. That is our greatest penance."—Oguro, meditating on the virtues of solace.
An ancient demon famed throughout Ishgria for his exploits, including defeating an earth dragon. Unusually for demons, he reached his strongest levels in his elder years, earning him a massive following. As the centuries passed, however, he grew tired of society, save for a fledgling demon with a great thirst for his wisdom, who later is revealed to be Mora. He took said student under his wing, training her for years until he deemed her worthy of succeeding him, before he left for the wilderness, where it is said that he began anew his search for wisdom.
- The Mentor: He trained Mora.
- Status Buff: His Leader/Friend Skill increases max HP and Defense.
- Stronger with Age: It is said that he achieved the the peak of his strength in his elder years.
- Turned Against Their Masters: Averted — his apprentice had long planned to usurp his position; Oguro, for his part, was already tired of social life anyways, so he quietly stepped down.
Divine Destroyer Rize / Ruin Herald Rize / Flaring Massacre Rize / Eternal Radiance Rize
- "This is worthless... I have absolutely no interest in this fragile world..."—Rize, disinterested in anything.
A beautiful but indifferent demon who refuses to partake of her kin's penchant for chaos and violence. Her apathy to such concepts as power and war naturally drew the ire of other demons, who would frequently challenge her to battle, only to discover too late her massive power and her desire to defeat one particular demon above all else.
- Beauty Mark: Has one small black dot under one of her eyes.
- Bystander Syndrome: Among demons she is notorious for her solitary attitude.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Among demons she has an ill reputation for being an apparent pacifist. Unfortunately for any who dare challenge her, she ultimately proves to be too much a challenge for them.
- Healing Factor: Her Brave Bursts, besides dealing damage, restores the party's HP for 3 turns.
- Shock and Awe: Her element.
- Smurfette Principle: Rize is the only female of the Demons of Ishgria series.
Spiritual Warrior Raaga / Supreme Militant Raaga / Demon Champion Raaga
- "Any challengers better prepare. The only thing awaiting them is a crushing defeat."—Raaga, eager for the next challenge.
A six-armed demon devoted to the rigors of combat. In spite of all the admiration he received, he paid no heed to all the accolades, instead focusing on further improving his skills with weapons. Not content with where he is, he challenged many powerful demons while at the same time manhandling lesser ones until he was left alone to train himself even as his heart became heavy with the realization that he has little challenge left, until he protected a young demon from a larger one, taking him under his wing and training him enough to be able to finally defeat him in battle. This demon would one day become Shusui, the Summoner's first great challenge during his/her journeys into Ishgria.
- Blood Knight: He mastered all kinds of martial arts to be able to become one of the strongest demons in Ishgria.
- Light 'em Up: His element.
- Lonely at the Top: He was so skilled almost nothing has been heard of his potential opponents ever since, much to Raaga's dismay.
- The Mentor: To Shusui.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: And he wields different weapons, to boot. As the Demon Champion he already has, on each hand, a greatsword, a katana, an axe, a spear, a dagger and a claw.
Ominous Slasher Aaron / Phantom Fissure Aaron / Grave Carver Aaron
- "Do you have any siblings? It doesn't matter. I will lend you my power, outsider."—Aaron, trusting a stranger more than he does his own brother.
Aaron is the younger brother to Heresy Demon Kalon, with whom he shares some bad blood. After several battles, Aaron's brother duped him into letting his guard down, allowing him to rob him of power and seal them away in shards spread throughout Ishgria. As he wandered the world in search of the shards, Aaron grew in power independent of them, even as he slowly loses his will to fight his brother, and upon collecting all the shards, which made him grow even stronger than when he lost to his brother, he simply disappeared.
Leader/Friend Skills: Improved status ailment infliction rate (Brangea) / Karma drop rate increase (Levira and Rognomus) / Brave Crystal drop rate increase (Kobolta and Bilmera) / 10% chance to ignore enemy DEF while attacking (La Guardo)
Generic monsters first introduced in Celgrad, the Summoner's first foray into Ishgria.
Brangea / Granmeria
- "Who are you? Well, if you bring me food, it doesn't really matter."—Brangea, wanting to sate its hunger.
A plant whose vivid colors lure creatures for it to devour to sate its seemingly neverending hunger, more so as its evolution, Granmeria.
- Big Eater: Anything that moves is automatically considered food.
- Man-Eating Plant: Think of a rafflesia crossbred with a Venus flytrap.
- Playing with Fire: Its element.
- Standard Status Effects: Its Leader/Friend skill grants a low chance to inflict random status ailments.
Levira / Vordos
- "You are a Summoner, correct? Having been summoned here must've been the work of fate as well."—Levira, sensing a purpose for its calling.
An Ishgrian sea creature known for its beautiful fins and intellect. Normally docile, Leviras become aggressive at the first sign of a threat to their habitat, more so with their evolutions, the Vordos.
Kobolta / Impal
- "Gongaga gage ga! Gogega gi gagu gogigo. Gingen gi gagoga gegu!"—Kobolta, speaking in a foreign tongue.
Diminutive humanoid creatures native to Ishgria. Always traveling in groups, Koboltas are normally harmless unless their territory is attacked, in which case they call upon their leader, an Impal, to assist their defense. Nevertheless, they are not known to attack other creatures on a whim, and are also said to share a form of communication currently being studied by Elgaian researchers.
- Green Thumb: Their element.
- Rule of Three: The Kobolta unit is actually three such creatures. The Impal adds an extra creature.
Rognomus / Bagura Nagia
- "I'm starved! If you don't bring me somethin' to eat fast, it's you who'll be on the menu!"—Rognomus, desperate for a meal.
A species of land dragon notorious for its ferocity and toughness in combat. Usually hunting alone, when hunting down large groups of prey it calls upon its kin with a roar. It can evolve into Bagura Nagia, which can now paralyze enemies with a thunder orb generated from its body.
- Expy: Of Deviljho, on account of its T-Rex-like appearance and incredibly aggressive nature.
- Our Dragons Are Different: They are land dragon identifies with their unusual set of teeth.
- Shock and Awe: Its element.
La Guardo / Del Bardo
- "ARE YOU...MY MASTER? IF I CAN BE OF SERVICE... COMMAND AS YOU WILL..."—La Guardo, reactivating.
A machine from another world that somehow got transported to Ishgria. Due to its low-grade AI programming, it is considered rather inept, but is nevertheless known for its loyalty to its "master". Its evolution Del Bardo, however, has a better-programmed AI, allowing it to be more competent in battle.
- Light 'em Up: Its element.
Bilmera / Baldeura
- "You want me to help you? If you bring me fresh souls, I may consider it."—Bilmera, demanding an offering in exchange for its services.
A chimeric creature composed of different parts from other creatures, leading to theories that some higher demon may have been responsible for their creation.
Leader/Friend Skills: BB-related bonuses (BC drop rate per Spark for Ruby, fill rate for Medina, auto-regeneration per block for Balgran) / recovery-related bonuses (Rinon and Yuura) / stat bonuses (Balgran and Yuura)
The former allies of the Oracle Knight Ark and the Oracle Maiden Ilia, with whom they fought against the Guardians of Meirith, and eventually, Holy Emperor Karna Masta.
- Chekhov's Gunman: They were mentioned by Ark when he explained his story in Bariura's Imperial Capital, long before they became Units.
- Fire-Forged Friends: There were lots of in-fightings between the group's members. As the time went on, they became closer and able to work as a group.
- Morality Chain Beyond the Grave: Ark thinks so.
- True Companions: Them, along with Ark and Ilia.
Pyro Spin Ruby / Pyro Revolution Ruby / Phoenix Torque Ruby
- "Huh? Where am I?! Well, I guess as long as it looks fun it doesn't matter where I end up!"—Ruby, eager for the next adventure.
A curious fox-girl who lived in the outskirts of Agni, Ruby was saved from hunters by Ark, and joined him to repay his kindness, generally getting along with her fellow recruits with the exception of Dion, with whom she shares a tense relationship. In battle she is well known for her graceful fighting style, incorporating dance and deft swordsmanship with the twin blades given to her by her tribe as heirloom.
- Abnormal Ammo: Her gun-swords shoot flames.
- Dual Wielding: Wields a pair of gun-swords.
- Dance Battler: Her stated fighting style.
- Hopeless Suitor: Sorry, Ruby, but Ark and Ilia already love each other.
- I Owe You My Life: Her main reason for following Ark.
- Little Bit Beastly: She's a fox-girl, evidenced by just her ears and tail.
- Living Prop: The little fox that accompanies her starting from her Pyro Revolution form.
- Playing with Fire: Her element.
- Rescue Romance: She fell in love with Ark ever since he saved her.
Cascade Pearl Medina / Ocean Pearl Medina / Tidal Nacre Medina
- "Were you the one to summon me here? Can you fill the great hole that lies deep within my heart?"—Medina, seeking comfort in her moment of despair.
Despite her talents with manipulating water pearls through her sword, Medina was passed over by her childhood friend Ilia as her Oracle Knight. Despite the disappointment, Medina chose to stay along as part of her entourage. When Ark and Ilia requested her aid against an army of gods, she quickly took the offer, with the intention of re-applying for Oracle Knight and seeing Ark's worth — which she discovered the hard way when she was gravely injured during battle and the man had to protect her.
- Bare Your Midriff
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Eventually develops one with Yuura.
- Childhood Friends: With Ilia and Rinon.
- Hour of Power: Her Ultimate Brave Burst, besides dealing damage, also jacks up the power of her allies' Brave Burst by 500% for 2 turns, as well as reduces all damage received to 25% for a turn.
- Making a Splash: Her element.
- The Resenter: Towards Ark for pipping her out of her desired post.
Gale Piercing Dion / Hurricane Cutter Dion / Cyclonic Blades Dion
- "You want to use my powers? All right. Just don't bore me to death."—Dion, seeking a new experience.
Dion, a respected knight of Vriksha, suddenly left his homeland for reasons unknown — soon revealed to be his boredom with lack of decent challenge, until he met and fought Ark, who proved too much for him. He chased after him for days until Ruby got in the way. Nevertheless, Ilia, impressed by his prowess, allows Dion to join her and Ark's side, where he showed much courage in holding off the army of gods.
- Critical Hit Class: His Leader/Friend skill and Brave Bursts increase the power of the party's critical hits.
- Dual Wielding: Of shortswords.
- Green Thumb: His element.
- Lonely at the Top: Before he met Ark, he was defeating rivals and demons alike — and he found no satisfaction.
- Unknown Rival: While Ark knows that Dion wants to beat him, he doesn't know that it grows into an one-sided rivalry.
Sound Thunder Balgran / Crushing Thunder Balgran / Roaring Crash Balgran
- "My name is Balgran! I will protect you against anything! I promise you!"—Balgran, swearing fealty to the Summoner.
Balgran grew in a poor but loving family until his younger sister Ilia was elected as Oracle Maiden. Having been forbidden from approaching his sister, Balgran took up a disguise in order to be able to remain by her side. He joined his sister, Ark, and four others in their battle both against the Guardians of Meirith and, subsequently after their fall, the gods.
- Big Brother Instinct: The reason he joined Ark's squad is to be able to watch over Ilia.
- Hero Killer: While everyone in Ark's group fought Claire, Colt, and Fadahl, Balgran was the one who dealt the finishing blow on the three.
- No-Sell: As the Roaring Crash, his Ultimate Brave Burst helps reduce all Water-elemental damage to 1 for 2 turns.
- Shock and Awe: His element.
- Standard Status Ailment: He can inflict random status ailments with Roaring Thunder Suppression, and adds all ailments to attack with Bulked Avancee.
Holy Defender Rinon / Sacred Advocate Rinon / Resplendent Queen Rinon
- "You summoned me, right? *sigh* Oh well. Sure. I'll go with you."—Rinon, seeking her destiny.
Rinon was one of three candidates for Oracle Maiden before suddenly withdrawing out of fear of growing power-hungry, even as she continued her studies. One day Ark approached her with a request for her aid in the battle against the gods, where she fought against the Guardians of Meirith and the gods, even as she was being forced to face her inner demons.
- Casting a Shadow: Her secondary element, granted by her Super Brave Burst.
- Childhood Friends: With Ilia and Medina.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: After withdrawing as Oracle Maiden candidate, Rinon aimlessly continued her studies until Ark sought her aid against the gods. She found it during the battle with the gods — to protect her friends Ilia and Medina.
- Light 'em Up: Her main element.
- Magic Staff
- The Medic: Her Brave Bursts restore HP, removes ailments and negates them for 3 turns.
- No-Sell: As leader/friend, her passive skill naturally negates ailments.
- Older Than They Look: She's 24 just like Medina, but her Unit artworks make her looks like the Token Mini-Moe of the group.
- What You Are in the Dark: Rinon fears becoming Drunk with Power as her training as Oracle Maiden candidate went on, thus factoring into her sudden withdrawal.
- Yin-Yang Bomb: Her Super Brave Burst grants the party both Light and Dark attack attributes for 3 turns.
Haunting Curse Yuura / Eerie Possession Yuura / Grand Malediction Yuura
- "That's too bad. Summoning me, I mean. Well, I guess that's what they call fate."—Yuura, resigned to getting a taste of his own medicine.
Once a respected Bariuran necromancer, Yuura grew tired of all the power struggles that wrought havoc there. So when Shida, one of his former subordinates who was promoted as his superior, ordered him to assassinate Ark and Ilia, he quickly took up the job...only to join their squad upon discovering that they, too, are sent to fight the gods. Though Ilia quickly accepted him, the others were not as quick, let alone her childhood friends Medina and Rinon, with whom he loved to trade snarks.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Medina, eventually.
- Casting a Shadow: His element.
- Deadpan Snarker: Especially towards Medina and Rinon.
- Defiant to the End: After being killed, Yuura used his power to revive his body over, and over again to fight the gods until he completely disintegrated
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Early on, everyone but Ilia was either harsh (Medina and Rinon) or indifferent (everyone else) towards him. They mellowed out later, though.
- Healing Factor: From the Eerie Possession onwards, Yuura's Leader/Friend skill allows the party to absorb some HP from enemies. His lore also states that in battle he has a tendency to die and be resurrected multiple times.
- Magic Staff
- Nay-Theist: Since he doesn't believe in gods, he quickly accepted the mission to kill the Oracle Knight and Maiden, and later joining their crusade.
- Necromancer: His stated job.
- Sempai/Kohai: Formerly the sempai to Shida's kohai.
- Taking the Bullet: Shielding Medina from a death blow killed him. But because he was a necromancer, Yuura was able to revive himself
Leader/Friend Skill: Stat boost (Bestie, Toutetsu and Reis) / Power boost (Spark for Vernil and Kagura, Brave Bursts for Sixgear, Critical hits for Reis) / BB bonuses (Bestie, Sixgear and Reis)
Six transplants from other worlds who proved their strength in Ishgria.
Flame Rifle Bestie / Blaze Rifle Bestie / Inferno Rifle Bestie
- "Show me your battle plans. Everything starts from there. I don't expect much from you though."—Bestie, awaiting for the Summoner's order.
The aerial force commander of an empire in another world, famous for her feats with her high-pressure rifle. After her warship was destroyed by one of her own subordinates, she fell to Ishgria. Thinking that she's sent to hell, even after finding out she's still alive, Bestie headed towards a new battlefield where demons fought amongst themselves, fighting with such fervor the demons mistook her for one of them.
- BFG: Her rifle is big enough to qualify as such. For an added bonus, she literally doubles her bullets with her Extra Skill which doubles her hit counts.
- Four-Star Badass: She was a respected air force commander in her home world, and she shows why she earned her position.
- Mysterious Stranger: To this day, no one knew her purpose for fighting.
- Nice Hat
- Playing with Fire: Her element.
- Status Buff: Her Leader/Friend skill increases the party's HP and Defense. Starting from the Blaze Rifle her skill reduces her BB gauge (thus allowing for faster Brave Burst charging), as well as reduces BB consumption whenever she uses her Brave Bursts.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A in all of her forms.
Lance Knight Vernil / Lance Templar Vernil / Lance Champion Vernil
- "Another strange world. Please tell me whom I should pledge my service to."—Vernil, asking for something to do in his new world.
A knight from an oceanic world, who one day got transported to Grand Gaia while on an expedition to observe a disaster in a faraway sea. There he met a Siren who granted him an audience with the king of Grand Gaia's marine life, to whom he swore fealty and was thus assigned as bodyguard to one of his daughters, only to vanish again into Ishgria.
- Blade on a Stick: His Weapon of Choice.
- Living Prop: His horse, said to have an ability to walk above the water.
- Making a Splash
Swift Katana Toutetsu / Agile Katana Toutetsu / Feral Katana Toutetsu
- "I don't care who you are, just give me a strong opponent to fight. It'll draw the demon blade out."—Toutetsu, willing to fight anew.
A samurai from another world in search of a demonic blade. Upon hearing that the owner of the blade had disappeared, he set off to where the wielder last went, only to be drawn into Grand Gaia, where he fought off an army of gods while saving a wounded Logan. Later, he was transported to Ishgria, where he fought till his last breath, resigned to his fate with the premonition that the blade he had been seeking had since been destroyed.
- Animal Motifs: Weasels, specifically Kamaitachi.
- Dual Wielding: Of katanas.
- Expy: Shikamaru, is that you?
- Green Thumb
- Red Baron: "Dual Blade Conqueror"
- Samurai: His principal motif.
Shadow Scroll Kagura / Illusion Scroll Kagura / Dragon Scroll Kagura
- "Shadow Scroll Kagura, on the scene! How was that? Did I do it right?"—Kagura, making a clumsy introduction.
Despite her skills, Kagura, a kunoichi from a prestigious shinobi clan from another world, often disagreed with clan laws she deems repressive, thus she was sent to dangerous missions in order to force her to learn of her responsibilities. Upon coming home, however, she discovered her family and village brutally murdered by Kikuri, who then leapt to a portal. She tried to follow her, only to fall into Ishgria. Nevertheless, she leapt on the call to adventure she had been seeking for years until, after entering another portal, she came upon a bloodied kimono once belonging to Kikuri, containing a scroll from her clan, which she decided to use to further her training.
Robotic Wings Sixgear / Cyber Wings Exgear / Turbo Wings Nemethgear
- "Scanning target. Target confirmed as human. No special characteristics found."—Sixgear, unimpressed with its new master.
A mechanical puppet created by Reis in Ishgria using the mechanism of the Six Armors with the knowledge of Ishgria's demons. Its sole purpose was to evolve one of the Six Armors that was stranded there. Along the way, it developed its own will, going so far as to revolt against Reis.
- Area of Effect: Its Super Brave Burst is the first infinite Super Brave Burst that hits all enemies instead of being single-target.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: When it evolved to Nemethgear, its AI malfunctioned and began to replace its purpose.
- Expy: A Light-elemental robot assistant of a scientist from another world, and the first to have infinite Super Brave Burst variants? Sixgear, or Lilith?
- Light 'em Up
- Macross Missile Massacre: Its attacking animation.
Dark Armor Reis / Demon Armor Reis / Hellion Armor Reis
- "I have no interest in you, but I am curious about your power. Now hurry up and get it over with.—Reis, more interested in the Summoner's power than the person.
Older brother of Reeze and a scientist specializing on Powered Armor technology, as well as the creator of the Six Armors series. After he was mortally wounded by a rampaging Vishra ("No.6" of the series), he was resurrected using a self-repair mechanism implanted into his own body. Sensing the remaining Six Armor descend upon another world, he jumped into the portal in order to destroy them as penance for apparently letting Reeze be also absorbed into the portal.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Was a victim of this. Twice.
- The Atoner: He went on to retrieve a lone Six Armors in Ishgria and sent a helpful device to Reeze as a way to redeem himself.
- Back from the Dead: Thanks to his device, he came back to life after Vishra killed him. He is also notable for being a unit who died in another's backstory before he becomes a unit himself.
- Big Brother Instinct: He spent some time before he headed towards Ishgria just to send a device for his sister.
- Blade on a Stick: Whatever it is, his weapon looks like a poleaxe with folded-in scythe as its blade.
- Casting a Shadow
- Chekhov's Gunman: Reeze's lores prior to her 7-Star one only mentioned him twice without mentioning his job, and gave off the Death by Origin Story vibe. Turns out he was the primary creator of Six Armors series, and both of his deaths become Plot Triggering Deaths.
- Crazy-Prepared: Planted a self-recovery device into himself that will revive him, just in case one of his creations went haywire. Unfortunately for him, it only worked once.
- Critical Hit Class: He grants Critical Hit Rate and Critical Damage boosts. His Friend/Leader Skill also boosts BB Gauge everytime his party lands a Critical hit.
- Cyborg: Like his sister, he integrated machinery into his body. But unlike her, he was already part-machine before the incident with Vishra.
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Gone Horribly Right: The device that he sent to Reeze to help her? It awakened her Armor's power, but stripped her of her humanity.
- Javelin Thrower: He uses his weapon this way.
- Mad Scientist: So much so that comparisons to Shida and occasionally Rashil have been made by the players ever since his profile was released. Even Seria and Paris agreed that he was "messed up in the head"!
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: He should've known better to not give his creations self-awareness and the ability to self-evolve. Though in some cases (Duel-GX, Edea's armor Lafdranya, and Reeze herself) they did help.
- Only Mostly Dead: Thanks to his self-recovery device.
- Plot-Triggering Death: Without his "death", Reeze and Lilith's parts of Cursed Flame Armor and the entirety of Ten-Winged Tormentor wouldn't have even happened. And without his real death, "No. 4" wouldn't kill the ruling Demon Lord of Beiorg, which would lessen the problems the present Summoners have to deal with when they are in Beiorg.
Dark Lantern Lumie / Ominous Lantern Lumie
A Bariuran magus and Shida's trusted assistant. Though a gentle woman, the lantern she carries is said to contain enough power to pique Shida's interest and hire her as his right-hand woman. After several years, Lumie left to perform her own experiments and had to use her powers to escape to Ishgria once she was convinced that Bariura was doomed to destruction during the final phases of the battles between humans and gods.
- Casting a Shadow: Her element.
- Healing Factor: Her Leader/Friend skill increases HP and Recovery, as well as increases the potency of Heart Crystals.
- Mad Scientist: In contrast to Shida, Lumie is gentle, though she still dabbles in forbidden experiments.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: She left for Ishgria convinced that Bariura was doomed to an eventual destruction.
Grudge Flail Sylvia / Vengeance Flail Sylvia
An Amdahlian noblewoman and soldier, Sylvia was the bodyguard of Princesses Il and Mina. During Palmyna's siege she let herself be captured to secure the princesses' escape, only to break free of her prison to avenge the fall of Amdahl. However, upon realizing that Palmyna, too, was ravaged by the gods, she vented her rage upon them.