open/close all folders
Raid Class 1
EdelmaThe first monster you are assigned to beat, as a common task for newcomers to the Raid Battles to train with.
- Playing with Fire: Its base element.
DalmogiaA Summoner joined the Demon Slayers when she grew of age, only to be defeated by this monster about 20 years ago. Her loved one requests you to avenge her...non-death.
- Making a Splash: Its element as well as its shell's.
Meru-MeruA curious researcher requests you to battle this tree and gather any information on it.
- Green Thumb: Its main element, applicable to two of its three parts.
- Making a Splash: The element of one of its parts, the base.
- The Paralyzer: One of the status it can inflict.
GranomusA horde of these monsters have been ruining a Tough Merchant's business by popping all over his trade routes, especially when there's a big crowd present. He requests for 5 of them to be taken down.
- Green Thumb: Its element.
ReduharkA tough demon in Mt. Ziland whom Noel tries to go after.
Raid Class 2
MedronomusThey are worm-like creature like the Granomus who also screw up the business of the Tough Merchant.
- Making a Splash: Its element, contrasting Granomus especially during the Ambush Pincer Attack! quest.
- The Paralyzer: It can cast an Ao E that inflicts Paralysis every 3 turns.
BruzebiaA noble wants to fund the Raid Battles but first wants to know if it is worth it. Summoners are challenged to take on this tough monster and to win for the Raid Battles to be funded.
- The Paralyzer: Can inflict paralysis.
- Shock and Awe: Its sole element, applicable to all its body parts.
Laguna RexA young botanist requests for a sample of the back of a dragon demon, specifically the tree-like appendages grown on it.
- Casting a Shadow: Its lower wing's element.
- Green Thumb: Its upper wing's element.
- Making a Splash: Its main body's element as well as its lower body's.
Van LucyA Scholastic Summons discovered an unworldly demon while surveying the wetlands. He tried to study it further, but he was injured by its ambush, prompting him to request for someone to look into it in his place.
Van NaderA demon who has slain a group of Demon Slayers except the weakest one. But for some reason, it let him go, rather than finishing him off. Said survivor requested for it to be taken care of, but he was unsure whether it was a trap to draw unwitting Slayers in.
Raid Class 3
- Light 'em Up: The element of both its arms.
- The Paralyzer: Its main body can inflict paralysis.
- Playing with Fire: The element of his main body.
- Shock and Awe: The element of its wings.
- Green Thumb: His main body's element.
- Light 'em Up: The element of his arms.
- Playing with Fire: The element of his lower body.
- Shock and Awe: The element of his upper body.
- Barrier Change Boss: Her main body part can change elements every 2 turns, though she may change to the same element she was previously in (ie. Earth to Earth).
- Green Thumb: Her torso's element.
- Light 'em Up: The element of her bottom part.
- Shock and Awe: The starting element of her main body, and the consistent element of her arms.
Raid Class 4
- Shock and Awe: His element.
Raid Class 5
- Casting a Shadow: Its main element, as well as its claw's.
- Playing with Fire: Its wing's element.
- Shock and Awe: The element of its top part.
- Casting a Shadow: The element of her lower dress area which resembles a flower.
- Light 'em Up: Her main element.
- Playing with Fire: Her wing's element.
- Green Thumb: Its element for both its areas.