This is the character sheet for the fashion doll line Bratz.
The Main Four
- Adorkable: She's clumsy, naïve and really adorable.
- Cannot Spit It Out: To Cameron in the animated series.
- The Confidant: Toward her friends in the animated series, particularly when she chooses to help and offer advice to a crestfallen Jade after a terrible first day at her internship with Burdine.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Occasionally, particularly when she is upset or skeptical about something.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Word of God says that despite her athletic skills (particularly when it comes to soccer), Chloe's actually rather clumsy and uncoordinated.
- Drama Queen: Especially in the animated series.
- Girly Girl with a Tomboy Streak: She's a very girly-girl fashionista but she is also into a wide variety of sports, namely skateboarding, motorcycling, and her favorite of all, soccer.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Gold hair and a kind, gold heart.
- The Heroine: A blonde, kindhearted Drama Queen.
- Hidden Depths / Informed Ability: she's a pretty good artist.
- Informed Flaw: In The Movie, her family is said to be rather poor.
- Motor Mouth: When she's nervous.
- Nice Girl: Her sweet-natured personality is on par with Yasmins.
- Ship Tease: With Cameron.
- Team Mom: The sweet-tempered nurturer of the group.
- True Blue Femininity: Her signature colors encompass a wide variety of blues, mostly turquoises and light aquas.
- True Companions: With Yasmin, Sasha, and Jade.
- Valley Girl: Occasionally, although this is mostly Played for Laughs.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Subverted; although she seems to fit all the characteristics, must of her supposed aloofness comes from the fact that she's very shy.
- Ambiguously Brown: Yasmin's real ethnicity seems rather ambiguous compared with that of the other Bratz girls, although her creators have hinted that she is of Hispanic ancestry.
- Beauty Mark: Has one beneath her left eye.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Yasmin sees and hides a lot of things beneath her quiet demeanor, not to mention the uncanny amount of perception she has into her surroundings.
- Brainy Brunette: Yasmin is a brunette that loves literature and is insightful.
- Cute Bookworm: Yasmin loves to read and also has a penchant for writing.
- Friend to All Living Things: In one of the movies and video games, it's shown she cares a lot for animals and support their rights.
- Granola Girl: This character trait is taken Up to Eleven in the animated series.
- The Heart: Ocassionally even more than Cloe.
- Implied Love Interest: To Eitan.
- Nature Lover: She's very fond of earth tones and preserving the environment, and she is also isn't averse to going on a few nature walks now and then herself.
- Only Sane Man: Sometimes, among the Bratz.
- The Quiet One: The quietest and most secretive among the four main Bratz.
- Spicy Latina
- Took a Level in Jerkass / Out-of-Character Moment: In Inner Beauty Queen, when she initially refuses to attend the school's prom with Cloe's cousin Scott due to his squeaky voice. She lampshades this herself by referring to herself as a "shallow, insensitive jerk" when dancing with Scott toward the end of the episode.
- True Companions: with Cloe, Sasha, and Jade.
- Asian and Nerdy: She's Asian-American and a Fashionista who excels in subjects like math and science. However her eyes are rarely ever brown.
- Brainy Brunette
- The Fashionista: While all of the Bratz-girls are very into fashion, Jade's typically described as being the most passionate about fashion.
- Fun Personified: She's a free spirit who prefers not to take herself too seriously and often cracks jokes with her friends.
- Implied Love Interest: To Dylan, especially in Bratz: the Video.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: Her nickname is "Kool Kat" and it's mentioned that she has pet cat named Mica.
- Rebellious Spirit: The rebel among the four main Bratz.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: Jades notable characteristics.
- The Smart Girl: Not fully shown, but she is the smart one out of the gang to some extent.
- True Companions: With Cloe, Sasha, and Yasmin.
- Control Freak: Especially in the animated series.
- Dancing Is Serious Business: And don't tell Sasha otherwise.
- Go-Getter Girl:
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Good lord.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She can come off as kind of a jerk at times, but ultimately, she's a good person.
- The Leader: She's a natural-born leader who doesn't take direction from others well.
- The Lancer: To Cloe.
- Sassy Black Woman: Probably the most defining example of this trope.
- Soul Sista
- True Companions: With Yasmin, Cloe, and Jade.
- Tsundere: She occasionally comes across this way.
- Undying Loyalty: Toward the four main Bratz.
- Valley Girl: Has the most sassy tone of the gang, as well as using phrases like "girl" or "girlfriend" more often.
- The Big Girl: To the four main Bratz.
- Deadpan Snarker: Compared with the other Bratz.
- Lady of Adventure: She loves to travel and embark on journeys throughout the globe.
- Fiery Redhead
- Freaky Fashion, Mild Mind: Her fashion sense is said to be pretty out there, although she's still a relatively down-to-earth, composed individual.
- Rebellious Spirit: Somewhat, to lesser extent than Jade.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Spell My Name With a Y.
- Those Two Girls: She is most often seen with Dana among all the Bratz girls.
- Youthful Freckles: As a child.
- Adorkable: She has several nerdy interests, namely sci-fi novels and films and computers.
- All Women Love Shoes: And Dana loves them more than all.
- Bookworm: She's often found reading books whenever she's not on the computer.
- Brainy Brunette: Perhaps the most intelligent among the Bratz by far.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Science-loving Dana wants to open up the first school and shoe store in space.
- Good with Numbers: She's very good at math.
- Latino Is Brown: Averted, considering that Dana is a blue-eyed Puerto Rican girl with raven hair and ivory skin.
- Nerds Are Sexy: She is nerdy and also attractive.
- Teen Genius: She's very good with computers and has an affinity for science.
- Those Two Girls: She is most frequently paired with Meygan.
- A Friend in Need: She's said to be quite good at giving advice and always willing to comfort a friend in need.
- Beauty Mark: Has one above her lip.
- The Confidant
- Girly Girl: To Roxxi's Tomboy.
- Naïve Everygirl: A total romantic who loves fairytales and happy endings.
- Light Feminine Dark Feminine: The light to Roxxi's dark.
- Nice Girl
- Pink Means Feminine: The girly one among the twins, she possesses many pink clothing items and is often seen wearing them.
- Polar Opposite Twins: With Roxxi.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue Oni to Roxxi's red.
- Tender Tears: She tends to be pretty sensitive and emotional compared with the other Bratz.
- We Used to Be Friends: Word of God says that she and Kumi are not on speaking terms, considering that she refuses an invite by Bryce to see a movie with him and Kumi in the Bratz The Movie video game and simply replies that "it would just feel awkward".
- Beauty Mark: Has one on her chin.
- Blithe Spirit: Roxxi loves to "spice things up".
- Fiery Redhead: She is feisty and rebellious compared with her straight-laced twin sister Phoebe.
- Light Feminine Dark Feminine: The dark feminine to Phoebe's light.
- Perky Goth: If her overall fashion sense is anything to go by.
- Punk Rock: Her preferred music style when she's performing, as seen in Bratz Rock Angelz.
- Polar Opposite Twins: With Phoebe.
- Rebellious Spirit
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red Oni to Phoebe's blue.
- Spicy Latina: She is of partially Mexican heritage.
- Tomboy: To Phoebe's Girly Girl.
- The Ballerina
- Brazil: Fianna is a native Brazilian, as revealed in the animated series.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde
- Performance Artist: She has a talent for both dancing and theater.
- Proper Lady: Her friends see her as being very graceful, poised, and feminine.
- Put on a Bus: Back to Brazil at the end of Trading Faces.
- Ship Tease: With Koby, according to the Bratz Rock Angelz video game, although she also develops a slight interest in Dylan in the animated series.
- Beauty Mark: Has one on her right cheek.
- Country Mouse: She was raised in a rural setting with her parents before being confronted by the Bratz to complete their fashion show.
- The Fashionista: She often designed her own clothing from a young age and modeled them on scarecrows.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin
- Meganekko: Before her makeover.
- My Beloved Smother / Overprotective Dad: She had a pair of these throughout the film.
- Sesquipedalian Smith: Sharidan Jones.
- She Cleans Up Nicely/ Beautiful All Along: As seen after she learns to be more confident in her appearance with the help of the Bratz.
- Shrinking Violet: Started off as one when she first appeared in Bratz: Passion For Fashion Diamondz, although she slowly becomes more confident.
- Technicolor Eyes: She's often portrayed with a pair of purple eyes, strangely enough.
- You Are Better Than You Think You Are: Regarding her talent for designing fashions.
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: She is portrayed as being Moroccan in one the newer Bratz films, but she has a Russian name.
- Benevolent Genie: In Bratz Genie Magic.
- Cursed With Awesome: She has the ability to grant wishes, and Con explains that its amazing power is the only reason people are attracted to her.
- Daddy's Girl: She has an overprotective dad, probably because both are genies.
- Fish out of Water: Upon escaping to the outside world, shes particularly very naïve and curious about normal peoples lifestyle.
- I Just Want to Be Free: Shes tired of her captivity, so she wants to explore the outside world.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Her deepest desire throughout the film was simply to be a normal teenager, which she achieves once her genie bottle is broken.
- Magical Girl: Shes a genie, after all.
- Naïve Newcomer: In Bratz Genie Magic.
- Overprotective Dad: Has one, although its within reason, considering that a group of evil masterminds were plotting to seize Katia and hold her captive.
- Twice Shy: With Bryce in Bratz Genie Magic.
- Adorkable:She's a little shy and awkward when it first comes to meeting people, although a bubbly and compassionate person once she fully opens up.
- Aloof Big Sister: Has one in Cymbeline.
- The Cutie
- Break the Cutie: Once Cymbeline begins acting oddly and slowly starts becoming possessed by the dark pixies.
- Elegant Classical Musician: She loves playing the harp.
- Fairy Sexy
- Implied Love Interest: Dylan in Bratz Fashion Pixiez.
- Magical Girl: Shes a pixie.
- Plucky Girl: She proves to have a braver, feistier and cleverer side to her as she saves her family and the humans from her evil aunt Lina.
- Shrinking Violet: initially, although she eventually Takes A Level In Badass.
- Chick Magnet: He garnered the attention of several women throughout the series, namely Kirstie Maxwell and Meredith Dimly in Bratz:The Movie, although he only has eyes for Cloe.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: Whenever Cloe seems to be showing interest in someone throughout the animated series and films.
- The Dandy: possibly the most fashion-conscious of the boys.
- Deadpan Snarker: Mostly towards Dylan.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Dylan.
- Nice Guy
- Only Sane Man: The latter compared to Dylan.
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: The straight man to Dylan's wise guy.
- Ambiguously Brown: In the animated series mostly, although it is mostly assumed that he comes from an African American background.
- Butt-Monkey: Although not to the extent of the Tweevils.
- Casanova Wannabe: Especially in the animated series.
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Cameron.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Plucky Comic Relief
- Serial Romeo: He's had the most relationships out of all the boys in the line, having been attracted to Jade, Anna, Fianna, Lina, and Breanna at one point, as well as Yasmin in the live action movie.
- Sickeningly Sweethearts: With Anna in Bratz: Girlz Really Rock!
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: The wise guy to Cameron's straight man.
- Adorkable: A somewhat shy and nerdy artist with a significant interest in drawing and anime.
- Hidden Depths: He wants to pursue graphic design at an art school in the big city.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Bryce is often portrayed as relatively soft-spoken, gentle, cheerful, and peace-loving.
- Hollywood Nerd: He certainly has the appearance.
- Lovable Nerd
- Megane: The only Bratz boy who has ever been seen sporting glasses, as of Bratz: Genie Magic.
- Nice Guy
- Twice Shy: With Katia in Bratz: Genie Magic.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: He initially had to persuade his father, who was somewhat skeptical regarding Bryce's dreams, to accept his passion for art, as mentioned in Bratz: Genie Magic.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist
- Ambiguously Brown: His ethnicity never seems to be flat-out stated, although it is possible that he has Hispanic or Filipino roots.
- The Charmer
- Implied Love Interest: Yasmin, in the animated series.
- Spiky Hair: His default hairstyle.
- A Day in the Limelight: Crush in a Rush.
- The Quiet One: Occasionally, among the boys.
- Tall, Dark, Handsome, and Snarky
- Those Two Guys: He was often paired with Koby on default.
- Ambiguously Brown: He has noticeably darker complexion compared to most of the boys in the line, although his ethnicity is never truly revealed.
- Chick Magnet
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Like Koby, he has very few appearances throughout the line and has been excluded from both the series and most of the animated Bratz films.
- Cool Bike: His motorcycle in Bratz: Starrin and Stylin
- Deadpan Snarker
- Hidden Depths: He wants to be an actor, according to his bio during a brief appearance in 2011.
- Loveable Rogue
- Rebellious Spirit: Cade mentions that he's somewhat of a rule breaker and tends to be "slick in sticky situations".
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome: Or so he's portrayed by the franchise.
- Troubled, but Cute
- Camera Fiend: He's continually seen taping everything in sight, often to the point of being an annoyance in Bratz: Starrin and Stylin.
- Characterization Marches On: He was portrayed as being a somewhat socially-awkward movie buff and budding filmmaker in Bratz: the Video, yet has been Retconed into a laidback, smooth-talking adventurer who hopes to become a police officer, as of a brief appearance in 2011.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Despite being one of the four original boys introduced into the series, Koby appears significantly less than the others and has also been excluded from the animated series and films for unknown reasons.
- Deadpan Snarker: According to his portrayal in the video games.
- Flat Character: Possibly the boy who's received the least character development in the franchise by far.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- One-Shot Character: He appeared in Bratz: Starrin and Stylin, and hasn't been seen or heard of since.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin
- Ship Tease: With Fianna, according to a "secret date" scene in the Bratz: Rock Angelz video game.
- Those Two Guys: He was often paired with Eitan on default.
- Bad Boss: Burdine is the egotistical, fiery-tempered boss of Your Thing magazine.
- Big Bad: At least to the Bratz.
- Catch Phrase: "Mother of pink!"
- Hollywood Dateless: None of Burdines's dates seem to go too well for her.
- It's All About Me: She believes Your Thing can be the only magazine the public will read, and would occasionally come up with nasty schemes to sabotage the Bratz public reputation, even using the Tweevils to steal their ideas.
- Pink Means Feminine: Pink goes along with Burdines elegant and feminine disposition.
- Prim and Proper Bun: Always wears a bun to be proper.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Salads and cheeseburgers.
- Always Identical Twins: Basically have no differences appearance-wise, except for Kaycees bandaged nose.
- Alpha Bitch: They have no shame in partaking mischievous deeds against the Bratz and share their mothers egotistical attitude.
- Butt-Monkey: Especially Kaycee.
- Catch Phrase: "Um, yeah!"
- Coordinated Clothes: Both of them sport the same pink outfit.
- Dangerously Short Skirt: Their pink outfits barely reach mid-thighs.
- Dumb Blonde: Ocassionally.
- Generation Xerox: They're pretty much mini Burdines in the making.
- Magic Skirt: We dont see under underneath their skirts when they do a particular position.
- Pink Means Feminine: They wear pink, to keep in touch with their nasty and girly attitude.
- The Rival: To the Bratz.
- Running Gag: Kaycee hitting her bandaged nose with something during the twins' schemes.
- She's Got Legs: A result of wearing short skirts.
- Theme Twin Naming: Kirstee and Kaycee.
- Those Two Bad Guys: The Tweevils are always the bad guys in some form in some episodes.
- Too Dumb to Live: Kaycee, quite often.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Ice Cream (as well as candy for Kaycee).
- Valley Girls:
- Academic Alpha Bitch
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Especially at the beginning of The Movie.
- The Chessmaster: When it comes to the school's cliques.
- Friendly Enemy: At the beginning of The Movie, to the Bratz.
- Girl Posse: With Quinn and Avery, her resident yes-men.
- It's All About Me: She even has a song about it.
- Make Way for the Princess: Several times throughout The Movie.
- Manipulative Bitch
- Preppy Name
- Rich Bitch
Nita and Nora
- Beauty Marks: Nita has one above her lip, while Nora has one beneath her right eye.
- Coordinated Clothes: Nita, the Hot-Blooded one among the twins always wears bright red outfits to correspond with her personality, while Nora, the milder, girlier twin wears the same outfits in light pink.
- Expy: Of Phoebe and Roxxi in Bratz Babyz: The Movie.
- Extreme Doormat: Nora, the shy one among the twins who ultimately Takes A Level In Badass towards the end of the movie, once she stands up to Duane.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Nita, the feisty one among the twins.
- One-Shot Characters: They've only appeared once as babies in Bratz Babyz: The Movie.
- Polar Opposite Twins
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Nita's the red Oni to Nora's blue.
- Tomboy And Girly Girl: Nita's the tomboy to Nora's girly girl.
- The Cutie: Sweet, timid little Nora.
- Theme Twin Naming
- Academic Athlete: Nevra is very active both socially and academically, and partakes in several sports as well.
- Alleged Look Alikes: With Fianna, especially in her earliest appearances.
- But Not Too Black: The doll company has labeled her as being of mixed African American and Caucasian ancestry.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: The last line she's appeared in with the Bratz as of 2005 is Bratz Dynamite.
- Go-Getter Girl
- Hidden Depths: She's a good martial artist.
- Informed Attribute: Nevra is a brutally honest Action Girl who dislikes standing still and beating around the bush.
- One-Shot Character: She appears very briefly in Bratz: Starrin and Stylin.