This is the character sheet with many of the characters from the fashion doll line Bratz.
open/close all folders
The Main Four
Voiced by: Dionne Quan (2004 - 2006), Marÿke Hendrikse (2006 - present), Bridgitte Taylor (2007, Kidz: Sleep-Over Adventure), Claire Renaud (2008, Kidz: Fairy Tails)
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Subverted; although she seems to fit all the characteristics, much of her supposed aloofness comes from the fact that she's very shy.
- Ambiguously Brown: Yasmin's real ethnicity seems rather ambiguous compared with that of the other Bratz girls, although her creators have hinted that she is of Hispanic ancestry.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Yasmin sees and hides a lot of things beneath her quiet demeanor, not to mention the uncanny amount of perception she has into her surroundings.
- Brainy Brunette: Yasmin is a brunette that loves literature and is insightful.
- Cute Bookworm: Yasmin loves to read and also has a penchant for writing.
- Friend to All Living Things: In one of the movies and video games, it's shown she cares a lot for animals and support their rights.
- The Heart: Occasionally even more than Cloe.
- Implied Love Interest: To Eitan.
- Nature Lover: She's very fond of earth tones and preserving the environment, and she is also isn't averse to going on a few nature walks now and then herself.
- Only Sane Man: Sometimes, among the Bratz.
- The Quiet One: The quietest and most secretive among the four main Bratz.
- Took a Level in Jerkass / Out-of-Character Moment: In Inner Beauty Queen, when she initially refuses to attend the school's prom with Cloe's cousin Scott due to his squeaky voice. She lampshades this herself by referring to herself as a "shallow, insensitive jerk" when dancing with Scott toward the end of the episode.
- True Companions: with Cloe, Sasha, and Jade.
Voiced by: Olivia Hack (2004 - 2006), Britt McKillip (2007 - present), Ashleigh Ball (2006, Babyz: The Movie)
- Cannot Spit It Out: To Cameron in the animated series.
- The Confidant: Toward her friends in the animated series, particularly when she chooses to help and offer advice to a crestfallen Jade after a terrible first day at her internship with Burdine.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Word of God says that despite her athletic skills (particularly when it comes to soccer), Chloe's actually rather clumsy and uncoordinated.
- Girly Girl with a Tomboy Streak: She's a very girly-girl fashionista but she is also into a wide variety of sports, namely skateboarding, motorcycling, and her favorite of all, soccer.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Gold hair and a kind, gold heart.
- The Heroine: A blonde, kindhearted Drama Queen.
- Hidden Depths: She's a pretty good artist.
- Informed Flaw: In The Movie, her family is said to be rather poor.
- Nice Girl: Her sweet-natured personality is on par with Yasmin’s.
- Ship Tease: With Cameron.
- Team Mom: The sweet-tempered nurturer of the group.
- True Blue Femininity: Her signature colors encompass a wide variety of blues, mostly turquoises and light aquas.
- True Companions: With Yasmin, Sasha, and Jade.
Voiced by: Soleil Moon Frye (2004 - 2006), Britt Irvin (2007 - present), Alexandra Carter (2006, Babyz: The Movie), Nicole Muñoz (2007, Kidz: Sleep-Over Adventure), Kali Edmeston (2008, Kidz: Fairy Tales), Marie-Eugénie Maréchal (French dub, 2005 - 2008)
- Asian and Nerdy: She's Asian-American and a Fashionista who excels in subjects like math and science. However her eyes are rarely ever brown.
- The Fashionista: While all of the Bratz-girls are very into fashion, Jade's typically described as being the most passionate about fashion.
- Fun Personified: She's a free spirit who prefers not to take herself too seriously and often cracks jokes with her friends.
- Only Sane Man: Her and Sasha think the idea of breaking into Brianna's house is wrong in Fashion Pixiez.
- The Smart Girl: Not fully shown, but she is the smart one out of the gang to some extent.
- True Companions: With Yasmin, Sasha, and Cloe.
Voiced by: Tia Mowry-Hardrict (2004 - 2006), Dorla Bell (2007 - present), Chantal Strand (2006, Babyz: The Movie)
- Intrepid Reporter: She conducts interviews and reports for the Bratz magazine.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She can come off as kind of a jerk at times, but ultimately, she's a good person.
- The Leader: She's a natural-born leader who doesn't take direction from others well.
- Jackof All Trades: She is skilled in many types of dance.
- Only Sane Man: Her and Jade think the idea of breaking into Brianna's house is wrong in Fashion Pixiez.
- Ship Tease: With Dylan.
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead: She was given red-hair in 2010.
- The Bus Came Back: She disappeared after the 2000s, but was brought back as a primary character in 2020.
- The Host: Of Talking Bratz, an animated spin-off series on Tiktok.
- Lady of Adventure: She loves to travel and embark on journeys throughout the globe.
- Nature Lover: She loves camping.
- Sixth Ranger: She seems to be the on and off again 5th member for the post-2021, appearing with the main 4 in Marketing and Talking Bratz.
- Freaky Fashion, Mild Mind: Her fashion sense is said to be pretty out there, although she's still a relatively down-to-earth, composed individual.
- Sixth Ranger: She was temporarily the 5th main Bratz girl.
- Spell My Name with an S: Spell My Name With a Y.
- Those Two Girls: She is most often seen with Dana among all the Bratz girls.
- Youthful Freckles: Had freckles when she was a child.
- All Women Love Shoes: And Dana loves them more than all.
- Bookworm: She's often found reading books whenever she's not on the computer.
- Brainy Brunette: Perhaps the most intelligent among the Bratz by far. She has several nerdy interests, namely sci-fi novels and films and computers.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Science-loving Dana wants to open up the first school and shoe store in space.
- Good with Numbers: She's very good at math.
- Teen Genius: She's very good with computers and has an affinity for science.
- Those Two Girls: She is most frequently paired with Meygan.
- Academic Athlete: Nevra is very active both socially and academically, and partakes in several sports as well.
- Alleged Look Alikes: With Fianna, especially in her earliest appearances.
- The Diva: She isn't a mean character, but fights for what she deserves.
- Hidden Depths: She's a good martial artist.
- Informed Attribute: Nevra is a brutally honest Action Girl who dislikes standing still and beating around the bush.
- Late Coming Out: She was revealed to be a bisexual 15 years after her debut.
- Lovable Jock: She enjoys going to the gym.
- One-Shot Character: She appears very briefly in Bratz: Starrin and Stylin.
- Pride: She is not afraid to fight someone she thinks is wrong.
- Blithe Spirit: Roxxi loves to "spice things up".
- Fiery Redhead: She is feisty and rebellious compared with her straight-laced twin sister Phoebe.
- Late Coming Out: She was revealed to be a lesbian 15 years after her debut.
- Perky Goth: If her overall fashion sense is anything to go by.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Roxxi is the 'spice', and Pheobe is the 'sugar'.
- Punk Rock: Her preferred music style when she's performing, as seen in Bratz Rock Angelz.
- A Friend in Need: She's said to be quite good at giving advice and always willing to comfort a friend in need.
- Pink Means Feminine: The girly one among the twins, she possesses many pink clothing items and is often seen wearing them.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Roxxi is the 'spice', and Pheobe is the 'sugar'.
- Tender Tears: She tends to be pretty sensitive and emotional compared with the other Bratz.
- We Used to Be Friends: Word of God says that she and Kumi are not on speaking terms, considering that she refuses an invite by Bryce to see a movie with him and Kumi in the Bratz The Movie video game and simply replies that "it would just feel awkward".
- Alleged Look Alikes: With Jade, to the point where they tend to not appear in lines together.
- Camera Fiend: Her favorite passion is taking photos.
- Inconsistent Coloring: Her 'Ooh La La' artwork gives her deep red hair.
- Lady of Adventure: She loves to travel and has already been to 3 continents at 16.
- We Used to Be Friends: Word of God says that she and Phoebe are not on speaking terms, considering that Phoebe refuses an invite by Bryce to see a movie with him and Kumi in the Bratz The Movie video game and simply replies that "it would just feel awkward".
- Alleged Look Alikes: With Nevra, especially in her earliest appearances.
- Performance Artist: She has a talent for both dancing and theater.
- Proper Lady: Her friends see her as being very graceful, poised, and feminine.
- Put on a Bus: Back to Brazil at the end of Trading Faces.
- Ship Tease: With Koby, according to the Bratz Rock Angelz video game, although she also develops a slight interest in Dylan in the animated series.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: She was the comedian of the group.
- Genki Girl: She's always upbeat and excitable.
- Sixth Ranger: She was temporarily the 5th main Bratz girl during the 2015 reboot.
Voiced by: Greg Ellis (season 1), Alistair Abell (season 2)
- Heroes Love Dogs: He owns a bulldog named Ozzy. The girls earn his favor after Yasmin finds Ozzy and takes care of him until he can reunite with Byron.
- Intergenerational Friendship: He has a pretty cordial relationship with the teenage Bratz.
- Living a Double Life: His day job is as a reality TV host, but he's secretly also a secret agent.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: His name and occupation make him a pretty obvious reference to Simon Cowell.
- Toyless Toyline Character: His presence in the line is confined to the animated films and series.
- Country Mouse: She was raised in a rural setting with her parents before being confronted by the Bratz to complete their fashion show.
- The Fashionista: She often designed her own clothing from a young age and modeled them on scarecrows.
- Sesquipedalian Smith: Sharidan Jones.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: As seen after she learns to be more confident in her appearance with the help of the Bratz.
- Shrinking Violet: Started off as one when she first appeared in Bratz: Passion For Fashion Diamondz, although she slowly becomes more confident.
- Technicolor Eyes: She's often portrayed with a pair of purple eyes, strangely enough.
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: She is portrayed as being Moroccan in one the newer Bratz films, but she has a Russian name.
- Brought Down to Normal: After her bottle is broken at the end of Genie Magic, all the wishes she'd granted became undone and she becomes a normal girl.
- Cursed with Awesome: She has the ability to grant wishes, and Kon explains that its amazing power is the only reason people are attracted to her.
- Daddy's Girl: She has an overprotective dad, probably because both are genies.
- Fish out of Water: Upon escaping to the outside world, she’s particularly very naïve and curious about normal people’s lifestyle.
- I Just Want to Be Free: She’s tired of her captivity, so she wants to explore the outside world.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Her deepest desire throughout the film was simply to be a normal teenager, which she achieves once her genie bottle is broken.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: She has a pet cat named Exlee.
- Literal-Minded: As a result of her sheltered upbringing, she has a hard time understanding jokes, slag, and sarcasm. When Dylan asks for her sign and says he's a Leo, she takes this to mean his name is actually Leo, and takes Sasha's compliment about her shoes being "wicked" as her saying her shoes are evil.
- Voiced by: Chantal Strand
- Affectionate Nickname: Her dad calls her and Cymbeline his "princesses".
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Cymbeline isn’t her ‘foolish’ sibling per say, but she comes off rather irresponsible compared to timid Breeana.
- It's All My Fault: When Cloe and Yasmin are corrupted by Lina, Breeana briefly blames herself, as they fell in a trap that was intended for her, however Jade and Sasha reassure she's their friend too and it wasn't her fault.
- Missing Mom: When she and Cymbeline where children, their beloved mother Dee mysteriously disappeared during a snowstorm. However it was later revealed she was turned into a tree by Lina.
- Plucky Girl: She proves to have a braver, feistier and cleverer side to her as she saves her family and the humans from her evil aunt Lina.
- Princesses Prefer Pink: She's the daughter of the Pixie King who wears predominantly pink-accented outfits.
- Ship Tease: With Dylan in Fashion Pixiez.
- Shrinking Violet: She's a little shy and awkward when it first comes to meeting people, although a bubbly and compassionate person once she fully opens up.
- Voiced by: Janyse Jaud
- Affectionate Nickname: Her dad calls her and Breanna his "princesses".
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: She acts really bristly towards her family, falls asleep in class, and bails on her friends to hang out with Lina. However, it's implied that her bratty behavior is due to Lina's corruptive influence, since she becomes much nicer after the spell is broken.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Cymbeline isn’t ‘foolish’, but comes off rather irresponsible compared to timid Breanna.
- Meaningful Name: Her name means "Sun Lord" in Greek.
- Royal Brat: She's the eldest daughter of the Pixie King and is a bit of a brat. Once Lina's spell is broken, she becomes more of a Princess Classic.
- Chick Magnet: He garnered the attention of several women throughout the series, namely Kirstie Maxwell and Meredith Dimly in Bratz: The Movie, although he only has eyes for Cloe.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: Whenever Cloe seems to be showing interest in someone throughout the animated series and films.
- The Dandy: Possibly the most fashion-conscious of the boys.
- Butt-Monkey: Tends to be on the receiving end of a lot of slapstick and snark in the animated movies and series.
- Serial Romeo: He's had the most relationships out of all the boys in the line, having been attracted to Jade, Anna, Fianna, Lina, and Breanna at one point, as well as Yasmin in the live-action movie. Fashion Pixiez also reveals that he has a "little black book" full of the names and numbers of the girls he's dated, although Cloe amusedly points out that he's never gone out with any of them.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Bryce is often portrayed as relatively soft-spoken, gentle, cheerful, and peace-loving.
- Hidden Depths: He wants to pursue graphic design at an art school in the big city.
- Lovable Nerd: A somewhat shy and nerdy artist with a significant interest in drawing and anime.
- "Well Done, Son" Guy: He initially had to persuade his father, who was somewhat skeptical regarding Bryce's dreams, to accept his passion for art, as mentioned in Bratz: Genie Magic.
- Ambiguously Brown: He has a noticeably darker complexion compared to most of the boys in the line, although his ethnicity is never truly revealed.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Like Koby, he has very few appearances throughout the line and has been excluded from both the series and most of the animated Bratz films.
- Hidden Depths: He wants to be an actor, according to his bio during a brief appearance in 2011.
- Rebellious Spirit: Cade mentions that he's somewhat of a rule breaker and tends to be "slick in sticky situations".
- Camera Fiend: He's continually seen taping everything in sight, often to the point of being an annoyance in Bratz: Starrin and Stylin.
- Characterization Marches On: He was portrayed as being a somewhat socially-awkward movie buff and budding filmmaker in Bratz: the Video, yet has been Retconed into a laidback, smooth-talking adventurer who hopes to become a police officer, as of a brief appearance in 2011.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Despite being one of the four original boys introduced into the series, Koby appears significantly less than the others and has also been excluded from the animated series and films for unknown reasons.
- Flat Character: Possibly the boy who's received the least character development in the franchise by far.
- One-Shot Character: He appeared in Bratz: Starrin and Stylin, and hasn't been seen or heard of since.
- Ship Tease: With Fianna, according to a "secret date" scene in the Bratz: Rock Angelz video game.
Voiced by: Wendie Malick (Season 1), Ellie Harvie (season 2)
- Bad Boss: Burdine is the egotistical, fiery-tempered boss of Your Thing magazine.
- Big Bad: At least to the Bratz.
- Catchphrase: "Mother of pink!" and "Chop chop!"
- It's All About Me: She believes Your Thing can be the only magazine the public will read, and would occasionally come up with nasty schemes to sabotage the Bratz’ public reputation, even using the Tweevils to steal their ideas.
- Pink Means Feminine: Pink goes along with Burdine’s elegant and feminine disposition.
- Prim and Proper Bun: Always wears a bun to be proper.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Salads and cheeseburgers.
Kirstee voiced by: Kaley Cuoco (season 1), Ashleigh Ball (season 2)
Kaycee voiced by: Lacey Chabert (season 1), Kelly Sheridan (season 2)
Kaycee voiced by: Lacey Chabert (season 1), Kelly Sheridan (season 2)
- Always Identical Twins: Basically have no differences appearance-wise, except for Kaycee's bandaged nose.
- Alpha Bitch: They have no shame in partaking mischievous deeds against the Bratz and share their boss' egotistical attitude.
- "Um, yeah!"
- "My nose!" for Kaycee.
- Coordinated Clothes: Both of them sport the same pink outfit.
- Drives Like Crazy: Burdine's car is usually the casualty.
- Hollywood Tone-Deaf: They're horrible singers.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Kirstee has a crown accessory in her hair; Kaycee has a nose bandage and a ribbon accessory in her hair.
- Like Is, Like, a Comma: They overuse "like" in a lot of their dialogues. It's even lampshaded in a couple of episodes.
- Magic Skirt: We don't see under their skirts whenever they hang upside-down.
- Phrase Catcher: Burdine often yells at them, "You incompetent morons!".
- Pink Means Feminine: They wear pink, to keep in touch with their nasty and girly attitude.
- Plastic Bitch: Mean girl Kaycee is perpetually having work done on her nose, so it's always bandaged.
- The Rival: To the Bratz.
- Running Gag: Kaycee hitting her bandaged nose with something during the twins' schemes.
- Supermodel Strut: They always seem to walk in a sensuous and confident strut.
- Theme Twin Naming: Kirstee and Kaycee.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Ice Cream (as well as candy for Kaycee).
- Voiced by: Sarah Edmondson
- Ambiguously Related: To Breeana and Cymbeline. She calls herself "Auntie Lina" when addressing Cymbeline, although it's unclear if this indicates an actual familial connection or if its just a nickname she gave herself.
- Animorphism: She has the ability to turn herself into a crow to spy on others.
- Big Bad: Of Fashion Pixiez.
- The Chessmaster: She corrupts Cymbeline to her side and attempted to do the same to Breeana by using Dylan, whom she knows Breeana has a crush on to lure her in a trap, all to get their father King Melvino to surrender his crown to her, only failing because Cloe and Yasmin fell in her trap instead.
- The Corrupter: She has the power to turn anyone into her servant by hypnotizing them with her magic. She corrupted Cymbeline to her side by gifting her wings before her 18th birthday, and seduced Dylan through her charms and the Pixie Circle song. She later does the same to Cloe and Yasmin when they try to rescue Dylan. Also tried to do this to Breeana by offering her to have wings as well. However, she refuses.
- Goth: As a dark pixie, she has a darker aesthetic complete with red streaks in her jet black hair.
- Older Than They Look: Lina appears to be in her late teens and is able to pass herself off as a high school student, but flashbacks of her battle with Dee show that she hasn't physically aged in the ten years since then, meaning she could possibly be in her 30's at least.
- Power-Strain Blackout: Her clash with Queen Dee in the past led to her spending ten years rebuilding her magical strength, as the combination of their magic proved to be too powerful for her to withstand. She suffers a similar power strain when she fights Melvino in the present, and collapses immediately after turning him into a tree.
- Transflormation: She turned Cymbeline and Breanna's mother into a tree ten years ago during their duel, and later inflicts the same transformation on King Melvino during the climax. Once her magic is drained and her spell is broken, Melvino turns Lina herself into a small twiggy tree, whereupon she's promptly peed on by a passing dog.
Nita and Nora
- Coordinated Clothes: Nita, the Hot-Blooded one among the twins always wears bright red outfits to correspond with her personality, while Nora, the milder, girlier twin wears the same outfits in light pink.
- The Cutie: Sweet, timid little Nora.
- Expy: Of Phoebe and Roxxi in Bratz Babyz: The Movie.
- Extreme Doormat: Nora, the shy one among the twins who ultimately Takes a Level in Badass towards the end of the movie, once she stands up to Duane.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Nita, the feisty one among the twins.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Nora wears pink while Nita wears red. Also, Nora's hair is more wavy than Nita's, whose hair is straight.
- One-Shot Characters: They've only appeared once as babies in Bratz Babyz: The Movie.
- Dead All Along: Turns out her house was long-abandoned, and it's all-but-outright-stated the Bratz were hanging out with a ghost the whole time that may or may not have just cursed their neighborhood.
- One-Shot Character: Only ever appeared in Bratz Kidz: Sleepover Adventure.
- Shrinking Violet: Very nervous and the most scared by the stories the Bratz Kidz tell.
- Toyless Toyline Character: Of course, there's a valid reason for that...