open/close all folders
- Amazon Brigade: They are all female.
- Apologetic Attacker:
- Chainmail Bikini: Most notably Fighter and the Paladin who specializes in close-combat, but wear just as little actual armor as the rest. Though believe it or not, their bikini armor actually does give them extra protection from attacks.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": The actual names of the heroines are not given, and when they do refer specifically to one another, they call each other by their class.
- Fake Ultimate Hero: The way the king speaks about them in episode 2 implies they have a pretty good reputation In-Universe. In spite of that, the number of times they face an embarrassing failure seems to outweigh their successes considerably.
- Friends with Benefits: Episode 12 strongly implies this with Fighter, Paladin, & Dark Elf while OVA 1 does this with Huntress and Valkyrie.
- Kleptomaniac Hero: In episode 3, the heroines begin raiding various houses and end up being stripped and thrown into the forest by angry villagers.
- Naughty by Night: Clips in episode 12 indicate that the titular warriors (except Mage)engage in "nightly escapades". Also in the OVA 1 the same can be said for Hunteress and Valkyrie.
- Stripperific: Every single one of them wear very, very revealing clothes. Though what else did you expect from a series called "Bikini Warriors?"
- Too Dumb to Live: Most of the time when they have to face a new problem, they make the worst possible decision to solve it, like a spectacularly Genre Blind group of RPG players. Mage actually does die in episode 9, (albeit thanks to her teammates' stupidity rather than her own) but it doesn't stick.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: The ending of episode 11 illustrates this trope. The girls may seriously annoy each other and fight a lot, but they are True Companions for real.
Designed by: Hisasi
Voiced by: Yoko Hikasa (Jap), Felecia Angelle (Eng Dub)
A feisty redhead who leads the party. A daughter of a legendary warrior, she follows in his footsteps to save the world from a demon king.
- Accidental Pervert: When she is preparing to fight Black Knight, she trips and falls on top of her, with her hand in Black Knight's breast.
- Close-Range Combatant: Specializes in hand-to-hand combat and is especially skilled with close-ranged weapons.
- Curtains Match the Window: Both her hair and eyes are magenta.
- Determinator: Played for Laughs when she puts all her effort in increasingly menial and humiliating tasks for a pointless Fetch Quest.
- Fiery Redhead: She has red hair and is quite the Determinator.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Her main weapon is a sword.
- Only Sane Man: Fills the Gender Flipped role most of the time, but she does have her moments. Like selling off all the extra healing elixirs they had.
Designed by: Onigiri-kun from AliceSoft
Voiced by: Kana Ueda (Jap), Alexis Tipton (Eng Dub)
A tall, beautiful blonde who is a knight in shiny armor. Is rather lewd contrary to her class archetype.
- Anything That Moves: Paladin gets aroused from all kinds of sexual stimulus. Whether the source of it is a man, a woman or a non-human doesnt seem to matter to her.
- Covert Pervert: Seems to have a hard time hiding her urges.
- Honor Before Reason: Insists in putting herself in danger even when her teammates tell her there is no reason to, because performing a Heroic Sacrifice is part of the job of a Paladin (it's also implied to be because she is a masochist).
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Despite being a holy knight, she has, more than once, gleefully offered to prostitute herself. She also seems to have a thing for Naughty Tentacles.
- Naughty Nuns: Paladin has an unusually high amount of interest in eroticism, considering her profession.
- Technical Virgin: In spite of the fact she is a pervert, it's mentioned in series she is a virgin. But that does not prevent her from doing things with the other girls.
Designed by: saitom
Voiced by: Ai Kakuma (Jap), Sarah Wiedenheft (Eng Dub)
A cute little witch who specializes in casting powerful spells.
- Nice Hat: A big witch hat naturally.
- Reluctant Fanservice Girl: She is the shyest character in the series, but that doesn't exclude her from all the Fanservice moments.
- Shrinking Violet: The most timid of the girls.
- Squishy Wizard: Unsuited for close-combat, but she can use powerful magic to take down enemies.
- Too Good for This Sinful Earth: Played for laughs, but when she's killed by her comrades, angels come to take her to heaven against her will. Considering that she's probably the only good person among a group of not-so good people, it makes some sense.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Or lilac anyway.
Designed by: Non Oda
Voiced by: Chiaki Takahashi (Jap), Dawn M. Bennett (Eng Dub)
A member of the dark elf race who can either fight physically or use magic.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: She can use her many skills to adapt to various adventures. However, she never gives her full effort in any situation.
- Dark-Skinned Blond: Her skin is just as dark as her class implies, and she has sandy blonde hair.
- Never Bareheaded: Dark Elf is never seen without her turban. She wears it when she bathes and even when she's "abed" with Fighter, and Paladin.
- Older Than They Look: Because elves live much longer than humans. She claims to have lived for eons, although given how much Overrated and Underleveled she is, its very likely that she is exaggerating on just how old she is to impress her teammates.
- Token Evil Teammate: Often suggests the more violent course of action, is frequently begging the others to let her kill people, is quite arrogant, betrays the party in episode 12, etc.
Designed by: Rei Hiroe
Voiced by: Manami Numakura (Jap), Tia Ballard (Eng Dub)
One of the two classes who petitioned to join the party. She's a survivalist who cooks with improvisation, which sounds useful to the party until they are turned off by the ingredients she casually reveals to use.
- Country Mouse: What everyone thought when they first heard Hunter talking.
- Opposites Attract: At firts she and Valkyrie greatly disliked each other, mostly due to their completely opposites life styles. After fighting for a bit, they decide to from their own party and an OVA later revealed they engage in "nightly escapades".
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has green hair.
Designed by: Tony
Voiced by: Shizuka Ito (Jap), Mallorie Rodak (Eng Dub)
The other of the two classes who petitioned to join the party. She's skilled with her lance in slaying monsters, but she has high expectation with the party's quality of life.
- Opposites Attract: She is a dignified and haughty Valkyrie in a Slap-Slap-Kiss relationship with the uncouth Country Mouse Hunter.
- Rich Bitch: At least from the point of view of the other warriors. Since they are accustomed to the harsh conditions of traveling around on foot, Valkyrie demanding more luxurious accommodations is very annoying for them. At first she was also very rude to the humble Hunter. If one is to trust Hunter's later evaluation though, she is a Lovable Alpha Bitch deep inside.
- Rich in Dollars, Poor in Sense: She clearly has lived a sheltered life and had no idea what traveling around on adventures really meant.
- Valley Girl: Speak in this style in the English dub.
Designed by: Kazuhiro Takamura
Voiced by: Aimi Tanaka (Jap)A petite girl whom Valkyrie and Hunter met in an inn. A healer is essential to a party, except healing is the area she sucks in.
- Combat Medic: Played With. Hunter and Valkyrie were initially welcoming toward Cleric, having an impression that she, as a healer, is an important asset to the party. Later, when they were attacked by Kunoichi, Cleric picked up her hammer and displayed her raw strength, but when she accidentally knocked Hunter out in the process, she suggested Valkyrie to use saliva to clot up her bleeding, revealing that she's not good at healing in the first place.
- Drop the Hammer: Wield a huge one as her Weapon of Choice.
- Insistent Terminology: It's not that she can't use healing magic! She just sucks at it!
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Smashes a magical crystal her party found after defeating a boss because "it looked suspicious". The resulting explosion blows up a country, leading to her and her teammates getting arrested.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Acts like she is the leader of her party, even though her impulsiveness brings more trouble than help to her teammates and she can't even play the role of Combat Medic she is supposed to be.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is silver. Not white, silver.
Designed by: Yasuda Suzuhito
Voiced by: Yumi Hara (Jap)A ninja who collects bikinis as a hobby. She dreams to get the legendary armor one day.
- Antiquated Linguistics: She speaks in archaic Japanese.
- The Comically Serious: Just watch her declare that she is stealing bikini armor from other people as a hobby with a perfectly straight face.
- HeelFace Turn: Joins Cleric, Hunter and Valkyries party in episode 16.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is pink.
Designed by: AKIRA
Voiced by: Eri Kitamura (Jap)Necromancer's bodyguard and an event boss like her. Does not like the undead.
- An Axe to Grind: Her Weapon of Choice
- Covert Pervert: A single Accidental Pervert situation is enough to give her the raunchiest fantasies.
- Mismatched Eyes: Her right eye is blue, and the left one is red.
- Never Bareheaded: Like Dark Elf, she is never seen without her helmet, even when she is getting intimate with Fighter and Mage. Granted, it was all in her head, but it's still weird that she would imagine such scenarios like that.
Designed by: Akazawa RED
Voiced by: Akane Fujita (Jap)The loli of the dark arts who serves as an event boss. Has a big-sister complex. She can summon dead kittens to bind foes down and brainwash her target into behaving like a cat or a zombie proper.
- Abhorrent Admirer: For Black Knight. Not because she is ugly or anything, but because Black Knight hates the undead and Necromancer is all about summoning the undead.
- Cute Kitten: The creatures she can summon take the forms on small, adorable kittens.
- Little Sister Heroine: Parodied. She latches into any older woman she likes as her big sister.
- The Necromancer: Her magic allows her to control the dead. She can also turn the living into undead.
- Summon Magic: She can call forth the undead to fight her battles.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Like Kunoichi, she has pink hair.
Demon Lord Deathgeld
A gigantic ruler of demons who serves as the main antagonist.
- Big Bad: He wants to conquer the world, and the heroines are trying to stop him. Essentially, he is the typical JRPG Big Bad. Also quite the literal example, as he is practically Kaiju-sized.
- Demon Lords and Archdevils: He is the local Demon Lord of the setting.
- Evil Is Bigger: He is the Big Bad Final Boss and the biggest character in the series.
- Final Boss: He is the typical JRPG final boss, and Fighter outright calls him this.
- Generic Doomsday Villain: From what little is seen of him, he is basically a typical Demon Lord. He would have an actual personality if the series was actually serious about its plot.
- Large and in Charge: He is, by far, the biggest enemy faced, towering over the heroines by several hundred feet.
- Take Over the World: In episode 12, he mentions that this is his goal.