The Green Family | Allies | Antagonists (Chip Whistler) | One-Shots | Random Rings | Miss Tilly's Fun Time TV Minute
- Dark Is Not Evil: Cricket believes he's a serial killer during the entirety of the episode, due his appearance, but in reality he's a very nice guy.
- Evil Laugh: He's able to give a really good one, despite not being a bad person himself.
- Nice Guy: His actual personality. He chased Cricket through the entire episode only to tell him, that his horn doesn't work and the two part in good terms.
- No Social Skills: He claims he doesn't know how to socialize with the people, since he spends a lot of time in his truck.
The DJ and owner of a radio station, that still tries to find ways of being relevant.
- The Bus Came Back: After his only appearance in "Gridlocked", he reappears in "Cricket's Tickets" hosting the contest in which Cricket finds the tickets.
- Technology Marches On: His radio starts to become obsolete, thanks to the podcasts and internet and he knows it and is trying to find new ways to make people be still interested in the radio.
- We're Still Relevant, Dammit!: In-Universe. The main reason why he and his crew planted some tickets for the Barnacle Banquet, it's because they're still trying to find new ways to attract new public, due the surge of the podcasts.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Cricket and Tilly pretend to be "annoying city people" in an attempt to make them leave early, but Bill calls him out. They eventually ditch the Greens for real when they play up their country nature to win them back, causing them to recognize it as not authentic anymore and more stereotypical and offensive.
A playground artist whom Cricket befriends and teaches him the ways of having fun.
- Dirty Coward: After Funtopia collapses and proves to be unsafe, the angry parents and children attempt to lynch both Wyatt and Cricket. Wyatt washes his hands in the problem and tells them that Cricket was the actual mastermind, leaving Cricket to their mercy.
An experimental car invented by Gwendolyn Zapp that the Greens buy to temporarily replace the Kludge.
Cantaloupe Sinclare's followers.
The owner of a rusty old van. Cricket and Gramma thought he was a mean creep, but he turned out to be nice and outgoing.