Click here to return to the character page.
- Canada, Eh?: A lot of the houseguests have thick Canadian accents particularly the east coast houseguests like Jared. Obvious exceptions are Tim and Nikki who came from Australia and the UK respectively.
- The Complainer Is Always Wrong: Played for laughs when a complaint box is set up. Every single houseguest since it was set up has used the box at least once and most of the time it's for ridiculous things. Some of the more interesting complaints include "Sending Tim back to Australia ASAP" by Phil because of snarky comments he makes, "Eating too much", "Too hot" and so on.
- Genre Blind: Put up week one as a pawn.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Because the house always starts a week before the first live episode, naturally Paige lasted all of two episodes.
- Lesbian Jock: Bisexual, but a jock nonetheless.
- Older Than They Look: Holy crud, she's in her forties?
- A Death in the Limelight: For the first two weeks, he keeps his mouth shut and stays Out of Focus. However, he plays a very aggressive game after that and receives a lot of screentime during his last two weeks.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Yeah, he might be a little intimidating on the outside being prone to aggression but deep down, he's a big softie with a good heart.
- Momma's Boy: Directly stated in his opening package.
- Plucky Comic Relief
- Action Girl
- Genre Blind: Puts up Paige as a pawn.
- Only Mostly Dead: Evicted alongside Kelsey in a double eviction. However, both were instead moved into a secret suite. The house had to unanimously choose either her or Kelsey to return. They chose Kelsey, therefore permanently evicting Loveita.
- Tall Poppy Syndrome: Why is her name appearing so much within eight days?
- Nice Guy: Is friends with everyone in the house and doesn't have a bad thing to say about his fellow houseguests. He also left the house to be with his dad. Aww...
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: Chooses to walk as a result of a family emergency. So far the first to happen in Big Brother Canada.
- Religious Bruiser: Is a Muslim.
- Ship Tease: With Maddy.
- Take That Me: "This place looks like Aladdin - I'm at home!"
Philippe & Nick PaquetteTwo university students from Ontario. The twist is that these two are actually playing as one houseguest. They started the season out as a threat, but each time they were in trouble, they managed to get themselves out of it, even willing to take a total buzzcut just to stay in the game. Their tenacity earned them the victory in the end with a vote 6-3.
- Brains and Brawn: Both are smart but Phillipe describes himself as the brawn while Nick is the brains.
- Butt-Monkey: Both are this to an extent, but especially Phil. Shown by Tim's snarky caption for a photo "Two brains are better than one. Sadly these two have none" and when Tim claims Cassandra is his cousin, Phil is none the wiser.
- The Ditz: A lot of houseguests seem to have a low opinion of Phil's intellect, especially after he admitted he was easily fooled by Tim and Cassandra's bluff about being cousins (How would that even work? Cassandra isn't even Australian) but Nick? Not so much. Subverted later when they realize Tim is manipulating them showing that while they can be a little clueless at times, they still can see through Tim's lies despite not knowing about Tim winning BBAustralia10.
- The Dividual: In terms of gameplay, the two of them only count as a single player. They alternate who competes in challenges each week, share a vote in evictions, would hypothetically be evicted together, and if they win they would have to split the prize money.
- The Dragon: Now that Jared's out of the house, they are Kelsey's second in command. With her as HOH in Week 10, they're sure to be safe.
- Keet: Both of them.
- Mr. Fanservice: Both of them, but Nick in particular seems to have more luck with the ladies than Phil.
- Noodle Incident: Why exactly does everyone want them out besides the fact they're strong? Jared in particular has a strong disdain for them. Ironically, they were the only ones not to vote for Jared to be evicted.
- Puppy Love: Phillipe had a crush on Nikki but it turns out she'd rather be with Tim or Nick.
- Tall Poppy Syndrome: Already their names are appearing on peoples' target lists. Being voted as "most likely to win the first competition" certainly helped.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Nick and Philippe being one of the top voted for houseguests during Week 8, and even more so when they actually win HOH. They also tried to make a big move by putting up Maddy and Ramsey and both ended up going home, even though their target was Tim. Not bad for a couple of self deprecating university students.
- Alpha Bitch: As the main leader of the popular kids alliance this is to be expected.
- Only Mostly Dead: Evicted alongside Loveita in a double eviction. However, both were instead moved into a secret suite. The house had to unanimously choose either her or Kelsey to return. They chose Kelsey, therefore giving her a second chance at winning.
- Sexy Stewardess
- Ship Tease: With Jared. Even her family ships it.
- Take That!: Maddy and Kelsey hated one another. When Kelsey was evicted, she stood by the door, pulled out Maddy's rubber duck from her bag, waved at her and left the house with her duck.
- A Death in the Limelight: Like Dallas, he stayed mostly under the radar until he was put up (most of his moves were offscreen with Loveita) and then he's taken out right at Jury.
- Disc-One Final Boss: Played up as a very socially savvy and mentally competent player taken out right at Jury.
- Straight Gay: Mitch has very few stereo-typically gay traits to the point you wouldn't have guessed he was gay unless he told you.
- The Twink: A professional, dark-haired scientist type.
- Camp Gay: He says his mom knew he was gay the moment he came out of her vagina.
- The Dragon: Is seen as this.
- The Ditz: Has some similarities to Pilar in that he makes stupid decisions at times like confronting Mitch after being told Mitch is dangerous and risking his life in the house. Let's just say if Joel was evicted instead and Mitch won HOH, Raul would probably be going up for how questionable his decisions were.
- Spoiled Brat: Seems to throw fits at minor disagreements and loves to get things his way.
- Cry Cute: Is sensitive to a fault and will quickly start crying if something happens to her or her friends.
- Ship Tease: With every guy in the house but especially Ramsey at week 4.
- Disc-One Final Boss: Definitely a favourite to win by many, taken out by Cassandra and his own alliance member Kelsey.
- Genius Bruiser: Considered by the other side of the house to be incredibly intelligent even though he's a physical threat.
- Hunk: He's easily one of the most attractive guys in the house and he knows it.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He's condescending at times but was the first to comfort Raul after he found out about Mitch's betrayal, and comforted Ramsey and the house after the news about Ramsey's father having a heart attack came to light.
- Mr. Fanservice: Just look at that heroic build and hair of his.
- Ship Tease: With Kelsey. Even Kelsey's family ships it.
- Too Dumb to Live: If he had just cut his locks he'd have won the veto and probably sent the Brothers home, but since he didn't, they won the Veto, he was the obvious choice to go up as a replacement, and ended up eliminated.
Nikki GrahameThe runner-up of Ultimate Big Brother and a finalist of Big Brother 2006.
- Cry Cute: If you don't find her incredibly obnoxious, she's this.
- The Complainer Is Always Wrong: Is known for complaining about literally everything in the Big Brother. Even Arisa Lampshaded it.
- Ship Tease: With Tim and Nick. But especially Joel after Nick and Tim betray her.
- Butt-Monkey: Poor guy's been on slop for 4 weeks in a row, and he took a punishment meaning he can only be on slop until he gets eliminated or the end of the game. Damn...
- Nerds Are Virgins: Is 33, but has never had a girlfriend.
- Ship Tease: With Nikki and Cassandra. The former even married him. Granted, it was a mock wedding, but still.
- Co-Dragons: With Joel to Tim.
- Femme Fatale Spy: The prototypical one of her season, and possibly the main one in all of the Canada seasons.
- Jerkass: Not a very nice girl at all. When Cassandra puts up the brothers and Nikki (both fan favourites) she has a smirk on her face. Then again when Nikki is evicted she is particularly cruel by laughing her out. She also betrays people left and right and is perfectly willing to throw away her allies if it'll get her farther in the game. Tim is only staying with her because he knows he can win against her. Also unlike Tim who does pranks for humour, Cassandra likes doing pranks just to be a bitch.
- Ship Tease: With Tim.
- Spoiled Brat: Pays her sister to clean her room for her.
- What Do They See In Her: With Cassandra getting increasingly bitchy and more of a Jerkass as the episodes go by, one has to wonder what Tim and Joel like in her.
Tim DormerThe winner of Big Brother 10 Australia.
- Affably Evil: Let's face it, he's smiling all the time. Even when he's backstabbing or plotting to backstab you, but he's a genuinely good guy to be around. It's when he gets angry that you need to consider your relationship with him.
- Big Bad: Shaping up to be one, given he's won already and is playing like Will and Dan. Sure enough, he was the last threat in the game for Nick & Phil and Kelsey definitely making him this.
- The Gadfly: Seems to delve in this every now and then. He enjoys messing with the other houseguests and purposely made the house decide his nominations to avoid getting blood on his hands. This guy is NOT stupid.
- Manipulative Bastard: Tried to pull a house-breaking gambit by voting Cassandra instead of Christine. It nearly turned the popular kids against Joel, until Tim was outed. Subverted in that Joel himself put the popular kids up making Tim's gambit pointless.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: States that his goal is to pretend to be totally Genre Blind as he came from a different game.
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: Uses the "Australian nomination" rules to gain Intel on everyone else's opinions on the houseguests. Dallas sees right through it.
- The Snark Knight: The snarkiest houseguest by far. He makes sarcastic quips about everyone and his meme about Nick and Philippe having no brains won him a $1000 The Brick gift card.
- Troll: Tim loves to play pranks on the other houseguests and mess around with people for giggles.