- Mr. Fanservice: The only fit bloke going in on launch night.
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: Had a checkered history with her mum before going into the house.
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: Removed from the house for "aggressive behaviour".
- Toilet Humour: All he has done in the house is cry and fart.
- Fair Cop: Ridiculously hot detective!
- Millionaire Playboy: Spent £120,000 on alcohol and prostitutes after a gambling win.
- Daddy's Girl: Spoiled brat who gets whatever she wants. Doesn't talk to commoners.
- Lonely Rich Kid: Has trouble connecting to other housemates because of class differences.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!: Her attitude on the first night. Fighting with Sallie, and then getting a formal warning for trying to steal her hat.
- Badass Adorable: The token hot chick of the season but she's not swayed into have a romantic fling. She's much more concerned with being awesome and funny.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: An Ice Queen, she even said so herself, but could also be very fun and friendly too.
Jack and Joe Glenny
- Always Identical Twins: First Sam and Amanda, then Jedward, then the blonde twins now this!
- Gold Digger: By her own admission. She set up a website for other Gold Diggers to find men.
- Properly Paranoid: Was insanely critical and suspicious of Michael. She called him an actor almost instantly. And was voted out because she went against him. Her problem? She was right.
- Catchphrase: You make my winky expand.
- Disabled Hottie: He's deaf!
- Heroic Vow: She plans to win this game for everyone who's ever been picked on or were told they weren't good enough.