open/close all folders
Candice Dontrelle Stewart (Juror #1)
Candice Dontrelle Stewart (Juror #1)
D.O.B.: Sept 19th, 1983
Age: 29 (at time of competition)
Hometown: New Orleans, LA
Current Residence: Houston, TX
Occupation: Pediatric Speech Therapist
Number Of HOH Wins: None
Number Of POV Wins: None
Number Of Times Nominated: 3 note
Number Of Times As Have-Not: 3 note
Prizes/Punishments Won: $5,000 note ; Clownitard Punishment note
Finished: 11th Place (6th Evicted, JUROR #1)
Evicted: Evicted 7-0-0 VS. Amanda and Spencer note
HOH Evicted Under: GINAMARIE (in Week 6)
Voted For (In Jury): ANDY
- All Women Love Shoes: Like all of the other female houseguests, Candice loves her high heels.
- Aaryn. Aaryn would talk poorly about Candice behind her back, and when Spencer instigated a fight between them, Candice called Aaryn out on her behavior. They haven't liked each other since then, but got along in the jury house.
- Amanda. Candice hated Amanda as much as she hated Aaryn and GM.
- GinaMarie. She was constantly making stereotypes against Candice and pulling her name through the mud. She was ultimately Candice's main enemy, being responsible for her eviction and making jibes about her being adopted as she was leaving, leaving even Aaryn looking shocked. Candice later stated that she'd want GinaMarie to be evicted next, over the aforementioned two (Aaryn and Amanda).
- Artifact of Doom: During a POV competition, Candice has to wear a Clownietard as a punishment. The unitard tends to be an unlucky item in Big Brother considering that everyone who has worn it either ends up on the block or has been evicted wearing it.
- Badass Adorable: Candice is super endearing, even when she is calling people out.
- Badass Boast: Candice will gladly call people out without any shame.
- Bare Your Midriff: Candice wore many tops that bared her midriff.
- Berserk Button: Candice hates racism and racist comments, and she is willing to have a verbal argument against Aaryn and GinaMarie during Bed-Gate if Howard hadn't held her off.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Candice is generally a nice girl but don't push her buttons or cross her in any way.
- The Big Easy: Candice is originally from Louisiana, but resides in Texas.
- The Big Girl: Candice is the tallest female houseguest this season.
- Blithe Spirit: Candice has a very carefree spirit.
- Break the Cutie: Oh dear. Candice was the target of much racism, and bullying. She was the target for many racial and derogatory comments which Aaryn and GinaMarie constantly aimed at her, plus, she was also a target for being associated with Howard. Candice also had her only sanity and support system in the game, Howard, evicted by her arch-enemy's hands (Aaryn). By the time Candice was evicted, she was so emotionally broken down. Out of all of the house guests, Candice most definitely suffered the most and had the toughest time in the house.
- Broken Bird: Considering all that Candice had to deal with in the house, from racial comments to personal attacks about her being adopted to being shunned by the entire house to having her own allies throw her under the bus to having the entire house constantly talk bad about her behind her back, it is understandable why Candice was so utterly emotionally broken. It seemed that when Candice got evicted, she seemed relieved to be finally out of the game and out of the toxic environment.
- Brutal Honesty: Candice is very opinionated and says exactly what is on her mind.
- But Not Too Black: Candice is bi-racial (she is half white and half black).
- Butt-Monkey: Candice is the easy target to pick on in the house.
- Catchphrase: "CANDY LAND" or "Welcome to Candy Land!"
- The Cheerleader: Candice was a former NFL cheerleader.
- Chew Toy: Unfortunately, this is how most of the house treated her. And it wasn't funny, either.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Shows spades of this towards Howard.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: Many people found Candice's voice somewhat annoying.
- Cute Clumsy Girl/The Klutz: Candice openly admits that she is not overly graceful and that she can be on the clumsy side.
- The Cutie: Candice is loveable enough that you want to root for her.
- Deadpan Snarker: Candice has her witty and sarcastic moments.
- Drama Queen: Candice has a habit of being a little over dramatic at times. Sometimes she uses the sympathy card to her advantage in the game.
- Everything Is Big in Texas: Candice is the tallest female houseguest of the season and she originally hails from Texas.
- Fag Hag: Candice is close friends and allies with Andy.
- The Fashionista: Loves fashion and clothing.
- Failure Is the Only Option: Fans pointed out that after Spencer accused Candice by manipulating her to vote against the house in week 1, (plus the social dynamics) she never had the chance to win the game.
- Foil: To Aaryn. They had completely different outlooks, attitudes, values and beliefs. Because of this, they seriously clashed throughout the game and were enemies.
- Genki Girl: Candice is very upbeat, passionate and outspoken.
- Girly Bruiser: Candice is very girly but knows how to kick ass.
- Girly Girl: Candice is one of the most feminine houseguests.
- Good Is Not Nice: Candice sometimes crosses into this. She is generally a nice girl but she has her catty, mean moments. Then again, when she gets that way, it's completely justified most of the time.
- Graceful Loser: Took her eviction very well, even telling everyone that they all deserved to be there as she was saying goodbye to everyone, despite how she was treated in the house. Despite having the hardest time in the house, Candice still left with a smile after she was evicted even after she was personally attacked by GinaMarie.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Candice gets easily angered and irritated.
- Happily Adopted: Candice was adopted and discovered her real mom when she was older.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Helen and Elissa.
- Hidden Depths: Thanks to her past boyfriends (she claimed that she learned her intuition from them), she has a dangerous detective sense. She figures out that there is a male supergroup in the house just after the first eviction.
- Honor Before Reason: Candice always puts her morals, values and integrity before everything else and always believes in standing up for what she believes is right.
- Hot-Blooded: Candice is very emotional and loses her temper rather quickly.
- Humiliation Conga: Candice had to wear a Clownietard costume as a punishment from a POV competition. Not only did she have to wear the costume for an entire week but she was also evicted wearing the Clownietard. Could Candice have had it even worse?
- In-Series Nickname: The Mad Hatter after the Hat-Gate with Aaryn in week 1. Also, Candy Land.
- Large Ham: Some of Candice's actions and mannerisms are very expressive and over the top, especially when she is telling people off.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: Candice is nice but she had a catty, bitchy side.
- Meganekko: Candice wears glasses from time to time like her fellow houseguests Aaryn and Jessie.
- Ms. Fanservice: She's very cute and pretty.
- Nice Girl: Only if you don't piss her off.
- Only Sane Woman: Especially in comparison to the other female houseguests such as Aaryn, Amanda, and GinaMarie.
- Plucky Girl/The Pollyanna: Candice is very upbeat.
- Regal Ringlets: Candice has curly hair although she does straighten it sometimes.
- The Resenter: Towards both Aaryn and GinaMarie for very good reason.
- The Rival: To Aaryn. She and Aaryn two have disliked each other since the beginning.
- Romance on the Set: With Howard.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship/Salt and Pepper: With Elissa.
- Sassy Black Woman: This makes her even more lovable though.
- She's Got Legs: Candice has long legs because she's a tall girl.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: Her showmance or relationship with Howard.
- Statuesque Stunner: Candice is the tallest female in the house.
- Sweet Home Alabama: Candice is from Texas and is therefore, a Southern girl.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky: Candice is the tallest female houseguest and she is also incredibly sassy and snarky.
- Twofer Token Minority: She's the only black woman cast this season.
- Two First Names: Candice is a feminine first name and Stewart is commonly known as a masculine first name.
- Trauma Conga Line: Candice has been through so much in the house that it is hard to even keep count. Aside from being ostracized and bullied by some of the houseguests, everyone constantly talked bad about Candice behind her back. Aaryn made racial comments about Candice and GinaMarie made personal attacks about her upbringing. Candice has repeatedly been made fun of and humiliated and even people whom she considered her friends and allies (i.e. Helen and Andy) threw her to the wolves.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension/Will They or Won't They?: With Howard.
- Women Are Wiser: She was one of the more sane women in the house.
Jessie Claire Kowalski (Juror #2)
Jessie Claire Kowalski (Juror #2)
D.O.B.: May 16th, 1988
Age: 25 (at time of competition)
Hometown: Beaumont, TX
Current Residence: San Antonio, TX
Number Of HOH Wins: None
Number Of POV Wins: 1 note
Number Of Times Nominated: 4 note
Number Of Times As Have-Not: 2 note
Prizes/Punishments Won: None
Finished: 10th Place (10th Evicted, JUROR #2)
Evicted: Evicted 6-0 vs. Spencer note
HOH Evicted Under: ANDY (in Week 7)
Voted For (In Jury): ANDY
- Abhorrent Admirer: Subverted. Jessie is not unattractive by any means, but all of the male house guests view Jessie as this and wanted nothing to do with her, especially Nick. Nick even refers to Jessie as a "stage five clinger".
- Adorkable: Jessie is very adorable, loveable and endearing.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Jessie was attracted to many male house guests, primarily Jeremy, Nick, David and McCrae. However, Jeremy was taken by Kaitlin, Nick paid more attention to GinaMarie and thought of her as a clingy five stage clinger, David was pre-occupied with Aaryn and McCrae showed interest in Amanda. Therefore, none of them showed any romantic interest in Jessie and showmance wise, Jessie was the odd woman out. Even Candice had Howard to cling onto throughout the game. Later, Jessie starts a "flirtmance" with Judd, but eventually, that begins to fall apart as Judd begins to bond and get closer to Aaryn. Eventually, it becomes apparent that Judd prefers Aaryn over Jessie.
- Always Someone Better: Chased Jeremy first, lost him to Kaitlin. Chased McCrae next, lost him to Amanda. Chased Nick constantly, but he wasn't interested in her and spent more time bonding with GinaMarie. Judd was closer with Aaryn than her... And aside from McCrae all of her targets have been evicted from the house, with Jessie having a hand in each eviction.
- Anything That Moves: Jessie literally chased after every single male houseguest this season, even the ones who were clearly not interested in her, such as Nick for example.
- Arch-Enemy: Amanda, GinaMarie and Aaryn. She dislikes all of them and has been in arguments and fights with all three at some point in the game.
- Attention Whore: Jessie seems to love getting attention. She even uses the pity card or sympathy card to gain attention from her fellow houseguets.
- Badass Adorable: Jessie is rather tough and feisty. She has no problem with standing up to Amanda, Aaryn and Kaitlin.
- Badass Boast: Has no problem with calling others out. She called out Amanda of all people.
- Bare Your Midriff: Jessie often wears tops and shirts that show off her stomach.
- Beta Bitch: Was this to Aaryn very early on in the game before she turned on that side of the house.
- Betty and Veronica: There seems to be a bit of a "triangle" between Judd, Aaryn and Jessie, with Jessie being the Betty to Aaryn's Veronica for Judd's Archie.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Jessie comes off as a naive, sweet girl with her head in the clouds, but she is not afraid to stand up for herself when she has to. She stood up to both Aaryn and Kaitlin when they made attempts at trying to bully and intimidate her after she decided to flip and go with the other side of the house.
- The Big Damn Kiss: With Judd.
- Brainless Beauty: Doesn't seem to be particularly smart or brainy, especially in conversations.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Many houseguests feared Jessie because they felt that it was a possibility that she could blow up people's games.
- Butt-Monkey/The Chew Toy: Everyone in the house seems to pick on her or shun her.
- Cat Fight: Jessie had a big one with Amanda.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Was this towards Nick at first. Becomes this to Judd later on.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Some of her stories, habits and personality are rather...quirky and interesting.
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: Jessie is eccentric and offbeat but some of her insights on the game and houseguests are actually spot on and accurate.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Essentially did this to Amanda as she left the house after losing in the HOH/Jury Returnee competition.
- Co-Dragons: With Kaitlin and GinaMarie for Aaryn.
- Cute Bruiser: Jessie may be the smallest and shortest person in the house, but she is not to be underestimated.
- The Cutie: Jessie is a sweet girl next door who is small and adorable. Not to mention, she is loved by many male fans of the show. Is it any wonder why the other female houseguests (especially Amanda) are jealous of her?
- Cry Cute: As evidenced when she cried over Howard being nominated.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Jessie is a little bit on the clumsy side, although it does make her more endearing.
- Deadpan Snarker: Jessie has her witty and humorous moments.
- Designated Girl Fight: With Amanda. The two got into a massive fight over Jessie throwing a temper tantrum over not being chosen by Helen to go to the barbecue (Helen chose to take Aaryn over Jessie instead). Amanda called Jessie out on her Spoiled Brat behavior which led to the two fighting about how Jessie was making plans or scheming to try to get Amanda targeted and evicted from the house.
- Desperately Craves Affection: Jessie appears to be there for a showmance instead of there to play the game.
- The Determinator: Got herself off the block when Amanda was targeting her.
- Did Not Get The Guy(s): Jessie had no luck with getting a showmance with either Jeremy, David, Nick, McCrae or even Judd, who was pretty much the only male houseguest who did openly express romantic interest in Jessie early in the game.
- The Ditz: Jessie comes off as rather ditzy with her head in the clouds.
- Dogged Nice Girl: To every single male houseguest in the house who she chased (Nick, Jeremy, McCrae, David). She gets thrown a bone with Judd later on.
- The Dragon: Jessie was aligned with Aaryn, who was the original Big Bad or villain, during the earlier part of the game. But later on, she turns on Aaryn.
- Dragon with an Agenda: Jessie wanted to turn on Aaryn and align with the "good side" of the house.
- Drama Queen: Jessie can be very dramatic at times. She plays it up for the sympathy card or for attention.
- Et Tu, Brute?: Jessie didn't take it well at all when she found out that almost every single person in the house lied to her and betrayed her on the week of her eviction. So, as a result, she got payback on all of them by exposing everyone and starting drama in the house. Her biggest betrayal however was from Judd, who was her closest ally in the game.
- Everything Is Big in Texas: Inversion. Jessie is a petite girl next door who hails from Dallas, Texas.
- Fag Hag: Jessie was close friends with Andy in the house.
- Fallen Princess: Jessie went from being one of the most liked in the house and having an under the radar game to becoming the #1 target in the house due to her wanting to get Amanda out in Week 5 was revealed to everyone.
- Fanservice Pack: Jessie was one of the attractive female houseguests this season to the male viewers.
- Faux Action Girl: Jessie looks like she would be a strong competitor due to how athletic she is, but she only won one competition.
- Fire-Forged Friends/Friendly Enemy: With Aaryn.
- The Fool: Jessie had no clue what was really happening strategically in the game. She got as far as she did by luck.
- Foil: To Kaitlin. Jessie is more of a tomboyish Girl Next Door and Kaitlin is more of a girly Alpha Bitch.
- Fun Size: Jessie is the shortest person in the house.
- Geeky Turn-On: Jessie admitted to Aaryn that her secret is that she has a crush on McCrae and thinks that he is beautiful.
- Gender-Blender Name: Jessie is a name that can be used for both males and females.
- Genius Ditz: Jessie comes off as very flighty and ditzy but she is a lot smarter and more aware then she seems.
- Genki Girl: Jessie is rather upbeat, optimistic and high energy.
- Girl Next Door: Jessie is the sweet girl next door from Texas that everyone would want to befriend.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Jessie has a very strong jealous streak.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Candice and Aaryn at first.
- Hopeless Suitor: Had zero luck with the male houseguests romantically or getting into a showmance.
- Hot-Blooded: Jessie is a little bit emotional, feisty and passionate.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Every single one of the targets of her affection absolutely tower over her.
- I Just Want to Be Loved: Jessie was very desperate to have a showmance while in the house.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Jessie has stated that she wanted to have loyal allies in the game but nobody was really loyal to her.
- In Love with Love: Jessie is very idealistic when it comes to love and romance.
- It's All About Me: Jessie can be a little self-centered, self-absorbed and attention-seeking.
- Kawaiiko: Jessie can come off rather childish at times.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: Jessie is the Light Feminine to Aaryn's Dark Feminine.
- Like Brother and Sister: With Howard. They had a very close sibling like relationship.
- Little Miss Snarker: Jessie is very feisty and opinionated.
- The Load: Jessie was a weak competitor and player and some even say that she was completely useless in the game.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: Jessie is generally a Nice Girl but she is also rather catty at times.
- Love Hungry: Jessie seems more focused on having a showmance, instead of wanting to play the game.
- Love Hurts: Jessie cannot catch a break in regards to having a showmance or having any kind of luck in the romance or love department.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: For Judd.
- Meganekko: Jessie can be seen wearing glasses from time to time.
- Mistaken for Pregnant: Appearance wise. Jessie has a bit of a round belly and because of this, many fans tend to comment on how Jessie looks pregnant. Some of it has to do with her posture as well.
- Ms. Fanservice: Some of her outfits can be rather revealing.
- Naïve Everygirl: Jessie is a bit on the naive and gullible side.
- Nice Girl: Especially when she joins the "good side" of the house.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: She can be quite aware of what is going on in the house.
- Odd Couple/Odd Friendship: With Judd.
- Out of Focus: Many show watchers often said "Jessie who?" because Jessie was hardly featured on the show. The only time she became noticeable on the week of her eviction.
- Passionate Sports Girl: Jessie said that she was in athletics and that she is highly athletic.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: Jessie is petite and is the smallest houseguest of the season. Yet, she's still tough, strong and incredibly feisty.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Judd, although there were hints of a showmance.
- Plucky Girl: She appears to be rather upbeat and positive.
- The Pollyanna: Jessie has a very upbeat and spontaneous personality. Although she has her occassional temper tantrums, she is still a rather optimistic individual.
- Really Gets Around: She's flirted with almost every single guy this season. And almost all of her targets have been evicted or sent to the jury.
- Romantic Runner-Up: To Amanda for McCrae, to Kaitlin for Jeremy, to GinaMarie for Nick, and to Aaryn for Judd. Poor girl is not lucky in the romance department.
- Serial Romeo: Jessie has literally chased after every single male houseguest.
- She's Got Butt: Her butt is said to be her best physical attribute.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Jessie is a bit of a tomboy but she looks completely different when she dresses up.
- Ship Tease: With Nick, Jeremy, and Judd.
- Shorttank: Jessie is feisty and a little bit of a tomboy but she is also very cute and loves cute things.
- Show Some Leg: Many of the male houseguests thought Jessie's buttocks was her greatest physical asset.
- Show Some Leg: Mostly when Jessie was wearing shorts, skirts or dresses.
- Single Girl Seeks Most Popular Guy: First with Jeremy and then with Nick.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: First with David, then with Nick, then with McCrae and finally, with Judd.
- Sixth Ranger: Was this to the alliance of Aaryn, Kaitlin, GinaMarie, Jeremy, David and Nick.
- Southern Belle: Jessie hails from Texas.
- Spoiled Brat: Jessie acted immature and childish when she found out that Helen wanted to take Aaryn to the barbecue instead of her.
- Stalker with a Crush: She can't take the hint that Nick doesn't want her following him around.
- Stalking Is Love: Jessie was often labelled as a "stage 5 clinger" by the other male houseguests because she would follow them around the house.
- The Starscream: Jessie turned on Aaryn and her alliance when she aligned with the good side of the house and voted out Nick.
- Sweet Home Alabama: Jessie is originally from Texas.
- The Tease: Jessie is very boy crazy and flirtatious by nature.
- Tomboy/Tomboy and Girly Girl: Jessie is the Tomboy to Aaryn's Girly Girl.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: Jessie is a tomboy but she also has a strongly girly and feminine side.
- Tomboyish Name: Jessie is a name that can be used for boys as well. Jessie even says that her name is not Jessica and that it is Jessie.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Jessie often wears her hair in a ponytail.
- The Unfavorite: Mostly everyone, most notably Judd and Helen, seems to side with or prefer Aaryn over her.
- Unkempt Beauty: Doesn't tend to dress up or wear as much makeup as the other female house guests.
- Vanity Is Feminine: Says that the women will probably go after her because they're jealous of her looks, this winds up being the first nominated. Realizing her mistake, she kept her mouth shut and let the higher profile targets (David, Elissa) take the fall while she snuck past them into week two.
- Waif-Fu: Jessie may be the smallest girl in the house but she can definitely kick ass.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Comes with being a bit ditzy and boy crazy.
- Will They or Won't They?: With Judd. They do though not to the extent of McCranda.
- Woman Scorned: When she found out that Judd betrayed her, Jessie didn't take it well at all and decided to throw Judd under the bus to the rest of the house. During Double Eviction, she even voted Judd out with no regrets and with a smile on her face.
Helen Kim Fitzpatrick (Juror #3)
Helen Kim Fitzpatrick (Juror #3)
D.O.B.: May 06th, 1976
Age: 37 (at time of competition)
Hometown: Falls Church, VA
Current Residence: Chicago, IL
Occupation: Political Consultant
Number Of HOH Wins: 1 (in Week 3)
Number Of POV Wins: None
Number Of Times Nominated: 2 note
Number Of Times As Have-Not: 4 note
Prizes/Punishments Won: Bed Curfew Punishment note ; Barbecue Prize note
Finished: 9th Place (9th Evicted, JUROR #3)
Evicted: Evicted 4-1 vs. Spencer note
HOH Evicted Under: AARYN (in Week 8)
Voted For (In Jury): ANDY
- Academic Athlete: Helen is highly active and athletic but she is also a Badass Bookworm.
- Action Girl/Action Mom: Only in terms of manipulating and strategizing.
- Adorkable: Helen is nerdy which makes her rather endearing.
- Affably Evil: Helen appears to be polite and nice to everyone but she is actually plotting your demise.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Helen is generally nice and friendly but she does have an aloof side.
- Alpha Bitch: Due to the fact that she was partially controlling the entire house.
- Ambiguously Evil: Sometimes it was hard to tell whether Helen was on the good side or the bad side since she played both sides.
- Anti-Hero: Type III. Then a Type IV.
- Anti-Villain: Helen later veered into anti-villain territory. A mild Type III.
- Arch-Enemy: Jeremy. Helen did not like him or get along with him and she even referred to Jeremy as a bully.
- Ascended Fangirl: Helen is a huge fan of Big Brother.
- Asian and Nerdy: Helen is smart, intelligent, an quirky.
- Badass Bookworm: Helen is highly intelligent and educated.
- Bad Boss: Helen is very controlling, aggressive and dictatorial in nature. She doesn't always treat her allies with much respect and expects them to just do all of her dirty work for her.
- Battle of Wits: Often versus Amanda. It was clear that Helen and Amanda were running the house and Helen wanted Amanda gone because Helen wanted to be the only one running things in the game.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Helen is nice but do not mess with her, cross her or try to underestimate her.
- Big Sister Instinct: Towards Judd, Jessie, Elissa, GinaMarie, Aaryn, and Andy.
- Birds of a Feather: With Elissa. They are both married and they are both moms, which caused them to have an instant bond and understanding between them very early on in the game.
- Brains and Brawn: Helen could be considered to be the Brains to Amanda's Brawn. Helen is the intelligent and brainy one who comes up with all of the plans and uses strategy to get her way while Amanda is more physical and aggressive and uses intimidation to get her way. Helen and Amanda were the two power players of the season and they were both running the house. The only difference between the two is that Helen was more subtle and diplomatic in her approach and Amanda was more overt and aggressive in her approach.
- Brainy Brunette: Helen is smart, practical and well educated.
- Cannot Keep a Secret: Helen has a habit of spilling info that she shouldn't be spilling to certain house guests. Comes with having an extreme case of Motor Mouth.
- The Chessmaster: Helen is probably the most strategic houseguest this season.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Helen constantly throws every single houseguest under the bus, even those who are her own allies!
- Cloudcuckoolander: To quite a few live feeders and viewers, some of Helen's behaviour and actions have caused people to think she is very weird and strange.
- Consummate Liar: If Helen's mouth is moving, she's lying.
- Control Freak: Helen has been seen to be very dominating and controlling in most situations, especially when she is in power. Some of the house guests have complained that Helen suffers from HOH-itis, because she displays rather controlling and dictatorial behaviour. It appears to have stuck even when she is not in power. Helen (along with Amanda) is basically the one controlling everything and running the house.
- Cute Bookworm: Helen is very smart but she is also very endearing.
- The Cutie: Helen is very loveable and endearing.
- Deadpan Snarker: Helen has her witty and humorous moments from time to time.
- The Determinator: Helen is very determined and persistent. She never gives up when she wants something.
- Disc Two A Final Boss: Helen was evicted by a near unanimous 4-1 vote. She was one of the power players of the season next to Amanda.
- Dragon Lady: Averted. Although Helen does have some traits of this trope, such as being being a Silk Hiding Steel and a Lady of War in terms of strategy and game prowess, she is actually more Asian and Nerdy, because she is very brainy and intelligent. Helen could also be subtly aggressive in regards to how she approached the game, but overall, she was still way more quiet than Amanda.
- Drunk with Power: When Helen became HOH and gained power, she became much more bossy, dictatorial and controlling. Some of the houseguests have even complained about it and said that Helen is suffering from a bad case of HOH-itis.
- Genki Girl: Helen is rather upbeat and high energy.
- Go-Getter Girl: Helen is very accomplished and determined.
- Good Is Not Nice: Helen is generally nice but she has a ruthless side.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Etiquette Nazi: Helen is obsessed with everyone treating everyone in the house with politeness and kindness. She is also obsessed with referring to herself as one of the "good people", which actually manages to annoy some viewers.
- Fag Hag: Is one for Andy, her closest ally in the game.
- Fatal Flaw: Being too hesitant and lack of skill in listening
- Faux Action Girl: Helen is not overly that strong at competitions and seems to rely mostly on strategy.
- Faux Affably Evil: Can be polite to your face while stabbing you in the back at the same time.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Helen (along with Elissa) is often the one who cooks in the house.
- For Happiness: Helen seems to want to make everyone in the house content and happy in one way or another. Her motto is "for the people", "for everyone" and "for America".
- Guile Hero/Manipulative Bitch: Helen is a cross between the two. She has become more controlling and anti-heroic as of late.
- Happily Married: One of the two house guests who are married this season.
- HeelFace Revolving Door: One could never tell whether Helen was really on the good side or the bad side. It was hard to categorize Helen as a hero or a villain. Helen seems to be more of an anti hero.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Elissa. They had a lot in common, especially considering they were the moms of the season.
- Hypocrite: During Week 4. Helen got angry with her friend Elissa after Elissa revealed the plan to Kaitlin to get her evicted over Aaryn. However, Helen has revealed her alliance's plans several times over to other non-alliance members.
- Hope Bringer: Helen often tries to make the other house guests feel hopeful and enthusiastic mostly about the game, normally with an epic speech.
- Knight Templar: What she's becoming, having backstabbed nearly all her allies to get where she is.
- Innocently Insensitive: Sometimes Helen has a habit of coming across as holier than thou and condescending especially when she is talking to people.
- Insufferable Genius: Helen is very smart, but she constantly bragged about how manipulative and smart she was.
- Large Ham: Helen could be overly expressive in her actions.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: Definitely showed spades of this. Helen was likeable but she had some very controlling and domineering aspects to her personality.
- Magical Asian: Helen seemed to have become this for Aaryn during the game. She would often encourage Aaryn to make big moves by telling her that by doing so, she would be comparable to Janelle.
- The Man Behind the Man: Was initially this to Amanda, and to Aaryn at a point too.
- Meganekko: Helen wears glasses.
- Motor Mouth: Sometimes Helen has a habit of talking too much. When she gets going, she doesn't know when to stop. Quite a few feed watchers complain about this.
- Nerds Are Sexy: Helen is a nerd but is very attractive.
- Nice Girl: In comparison to many of the other house guests this season. Outside of the game anyway. Inside of the game, she's one of the more manipulative houseguests.
- Older Than They Look: Helen is 37 but she looks significantly younger than her actual age.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Judd, Spencer and Andy.
- Plucky Girl: Helen is very optimistic and enthusiastic about everything. Almost too enthusiastic.
- The Pollyanna: She seems to be very positive, optimistic and highly enthusiastic about everything. Almost to a fault.
- Professional Butt-Kisser: Helen is the biggest butt kisser in the entire house. She sucks up to everyone, whether they are in power or not.
- Proper Lady: Helen was very polite and had good manners. She would often criticize those who don't display manners.
- Shipper on Deck: Helen seems to be supportive of a Judd and Jessie romance along with Andy.
- The Smart Girl: Helen works in politics for a living and is highly educated.
- Smart People Play Chess: Helen was seen playing chess with many of her fellow houseguests. It's understandable considering that Helen was both smart and very strategic in the game.
- Smug Snake: Helen came off smug and arrogant at times.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Helen seems to get the most screen time out of all of the house guests.
- The Stoic: Helen doesn't show that much emotion in the game. Even when she is crying, it comes off as fake and nobody really buys it when she is crying or upset.
- Stoic Woobie: Breaks down crying after Elissa threatens to leave the game and thinks of her father who's sick. The houseguests waste no time in comforting her. She may be extremely stoic and keeps to herself, but she's a sweet woman deep down.
- The Strategist: Helen was one of the most strategic players of the season alongside Andy and Amanda.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Helen displays sugar towards some houseguests and ice towards others.
- Team Mom: Helen is the maternal and parental figure of the house, considering that she is the oldest houseguest this season.
- Those Two Girls: With Elissa. They seemed to have formed a strong bond and alliance with each other mostly due to the both of them being mothers.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Allegedly, she and several others decided not to nominate Gina Marie because of her breakdown.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Does she ever! She starts as a sweet motherly figure to the house and then becomes utterly ruthless, willing to stab any one of her allies in the back. Ironically, she ended up voted off before her "targets" (Elissa and Andy)
- Twofer Token Minority: Helen is Asian and a woman. Threefer if you include the fact that she is also the oldest houseguest this season.
- Two First Names: Her first name Helen and her last name Kim are both first names.
- The Unfettered: Helen is becoming ultra ruthless in the game as of recently.
- Unwitting Pawn: Helen eventually became this after Judd's first eviction and acted as one all the way up to her eviction.
- Waif-Fu: Helen is very small and petite but she is very active physically and constantly works out.
- We Have Reserves
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: Helen suffered from a severe case of HOH-itis during her HOH reign. Many of the houseguests complained about Helen's controlling, bossy and dictatorial behaviour.
- Worthy Opponent: When Andy lied to her and voted to evict her (after not using the veto), Helen started to turn on Andy. However, once she was in the Jury house with Judd, Jessie, and Candice, argued that Andy actually was this and was proud he got rid of her - because he saw her as a threat.
Aaryn Elizabeth Gries (Juror #4)
Aaryn Elizabeth Gries (Juror #4)
D.O.B.: Sept 03rd, 1990
Age: 23 (at time of competition)
Hometown: San Angelo, TX
Current Residence: San Marcos, TX
Occupation: Model/College Student
Number Of HOH Wins: 4 HOH's note
Number Of POV Wins: 1 POV note
Number Of Times Nominated: 3 NOM's note
Number Of Times As Have-Not: 1 HN's note
Prizes/Punishments Won: Barbecue Prize note
Finished: 8th Place (10th Evicted, JUROR #4)
Evicted: Evicted 5-0 VS. Andy note
HOH Evicted Under: ELISSA (in Week 9)
Voted For (In Jury): GINAMARIE
- 0% Percent Approval Rating in 2013: And then some. If you go ask anyone who is a devoted fan of the show, Aaryn's name is usually the one that gets dragged the hardest. She may very well be the pinnacle of the show's manure pile (Andy even calls her "Poopy"!). Aaryn is one of the most reviled houseguests in Big Brother history, and she earned it by spending nearly every moment on the show acting like a parasite. Understandable that she is so inherently disliked due to the fact that she has repeatedly made many racist and homophobic comments throughout the season. But she's managed to course-correct. It's very saddening to know that one of the things she said was, "Im going to have death threats when I get home for going against Elissa." Although she's among the least liked and most hated players, she is now Happily Married to a man named Nick Williams, and Aaryn Gries Williams has a child named Skyla Elizabeth Williams and has now given birth to a second.
- 100% Adoration Rating in 2017+: Present-day Aaryn has a far better reception than her 23-year-old self. Her YouTube channel has helped showcase the charming and sweet side of her and how sympathetic she can be. In fact, it would be criminal not to make mention of that and mislead you into thinking she's still an unlikable person. Seriously, she's a mother of two with a loving husband and she's found a new modeling gig. She fretted over losing sight of her friend Kelsea's dog at home. She also hates leaving her mother's house after visits. Her hair started falling out. She dealt with pre-cancerous moles, for crying out loud! Hasn't the poor lady been punished enough? And if you're still not sold, this video will make you a believer. You cannot be mad at her after witnessing her struggle with pregnancy. Yes, that is Aaryn having a meltdown. Yes, it hurts to watch. So does her post-partum. But this isn't. Say hello to Skyla. Now if you've seen all these videos, can you honestly still be mad at her at all?
- The Ace: Aaryn was particularly strong in competitions. She won 4 HOH titles and a POV within a span of six weeks (which set a record for the fastest time someone has won that many HOH's).
- The Atoner: Meeting with Julie and getting booed at from the audience was an eye opener for her. She seemed to genuinely apologize to Candice and Helen. Once the season was over, Candice even said "I truly believe that Aaryn has changed. She is not a racist, she was just ignorant. I saw her grow as a person."
- Action Girl/Dark Action Girl: Aaryn is a strong competitor and won FOUR HOH titles and a POV within a span of six weeks. She was also the last female to hang on in the very first HOH competition.
- Action Fashionista: Aaryn is the Girly Girl of the house, loves fashion, makeup and clothing, and she's also this season's resident Action Girl so far.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Aaryn admitted that she thought Jeremy, the resident bad boy of this season, was hot and that she would bone him.
- Alas, Poor Villain: Although Aaryn is horrible and hateful, one can't help but feel bad for her when she is booed by the audience when she is evicted and when Julie Chen puts her on the spot and humiliates her for her racist comments that she made while she was in the house.
- Aloof Ally: Aaryn has declared herself the slave of the house and has aligned or joined with the majority of the house in order to stay in the game.
- Alpha Bitch: Easily being portrayed as the bitch or the female villain of the season.
- Ambiguously Bi: Aaryn has implied that she might be bisexual.
- Ambition Is Evil: Aaryn is willing to scheme, lie, backstab and resort to hurtful tactics in order to get farther in the game.
- Arch-Enemy: To Elissa and Candice.
- Arrogant Model Girl: One of the most overconfident and egotistical forces in the season, and proud to boast her success outside the house. Unfortunately, Aaryn was dropped from her modelling agencies.
- Bleached Underpants: Aaryn has since reinvented herself and now has a new modelling career, under her married name Aaryn Williams. She has damned the memory of her old identity as a reality show contestant and profusely apologized for it. Her personality has grown to be much more tolerable and forgivable as a married mother of two and a successful model and fitness proponent.
- Asshole Victim: When Aaryn was kicked out of the house, she had it coming and even the studio audience approved of her eviction.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Averted. Aaryn suffers from ADHD. Although, she doesn't display the symptoms of the disorder due to the fact that she does take Adderall.
- Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: With Judd. Aaryn has developed a bond with Judd and the two have gone from being "enemies" in the game to becoming closer with each other and seeing each other as allies in the game.
- Badass Boast: Aaryn did a lot of bragging and thought a lot of herself.
- Bait the Dog: The textbook definition of why you should never do a preseason evaluation. She was an angel outside of the house, but she was a monster inside of the house.
- Bare Your Midriff: Sometimes wears tops that reveal her stomach.
- Beauty Is Bad: Aaryn is physically attractive but her character needs a lot of work.
- Beauty Mark: Aaryn has some moles and beauty marks on her face and on her body. They are especially visible in up close shots. However, some of her moles had to be treated/removed when they showed signs of pre-cancer, which is upsetting to know.
- Believing Their Own Lies: Aaryn is delusional and she consistently denies her bigoted comments and homophobic and racist behaviour. Instead of taking responsibility for her own behaviour and actions, she decides to blame others for it, primarily Candice.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Has tons of it with Judd.
- Beta Bitch: Aaryn becomes this to Amanda later on in the season.
- Betty and Veronica: There seems to be a bit of a triangle brewing between Aaryn, Judd, and Jessie with Aaryn being the Veronica to Jessie's Betty for Judd's Archie.
- Big Bad: She is being portrayed as the "villain" of the season.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: With GinaMarie before. Now with Amanda.
- Big Bad Friend: To Judd. Aaryn genuinely likes and cares about Judd but it doesn't make her any less of a villain.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Ultimately turned out to be this, as Amanda was an even bigger villain than Aaryn was.
- The Big Damn Kiss: With Judd. Interestingly enough, Judd has also kissed Jessie as well.
- Birds of a Feather: With GinaMarie and Kaitlin. Both of them are mean girls who love to gossip.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Looks like the sweet girl next door from Texas but is actually a mean girl to boot.
- Blind Without Them: Aaryn has mentioned that without her glasses or contacts, she's almost blind.
- Blonde Republican Sex Kitten: Aaryn has said that her political views are Conservative.
- Brainless Beauty: Averted. Aaryn is not dumb, but she is highly ignorant, insensitive and bigoted.
- Break the Haughty: Outside of the house, she gets about one hate tweet per week and has recognized her hatedom as well-deserved and is trying to make up for it the best she can. She also goes through two rough pregnancies and falls apart at the seams and has to pull herself back together.
- Brutal Honesty: Many comments she has made has proven to be rather hurtful.
- The Bully: Her treatment towards Candice and Elissa is seen as very hateful, especially when Aaryn flips Candice's bed.
- Can't Take Criticism: Aaryn doesn't react well to people criticizing her and telling her she's in the wrong.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Even Aaryn herself knows she's being portrayed as the bitch or the villain of the season.
- Cat Fight: Aaryn had fights with Jessie and Candice.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Aaryn doesn't understand the definition of loyalty. She's backstabbed almost every single person whom she has deemed as an "ally".
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Aaryn got jealous of Jessie over Judd.
- Co-Dragons: With Andy for Amanda and McCrae.
- Competition Freak: Aaryn is a pretty strong competitor and has won a total of five competitions (4 HOH's and 1 POV).
- Conflicting Loyalty: Aaryn has admitted that she has a bond with Judd but that she is also loyal to the 3 A.M. (Andy, Amanda and McCrae). When it came time to choose, she chose the A.M. and put Judd on the block where he was evicted.
- Consummate Liar: Aaryn is a pro at lying and being deceitful.
- Cry Cute: She looks so huggable and consolable when she cries. Seriously.
- Cute Bruiser: Aaryn is one of the stronger female competitors so far this season.
- The Cynic: Aaryn is very pessimistic and cynical. It is no wonder her nickname was "Poopy".
- The Dark Chick: Could be seen as this of the season along with Amanda.
- Deadpan Snarker: Aaryn is intensely prone to sarcasm and snarkiness.
- Death Glare: Aaryn gives this to those she doesn't like, particularly Candice.
- Demoted to Dragon: Aaryn was seen as the major villain of the season, but later on, Aaryn becomes The Dragon to Amanda, a much more dangerous Big Bad.
- The Determinator: Seems to have a fighting spirit in the game.
- Devour the Dragon: Amanda votes out Aaryn over Andy.
- Digging Yourself Deeper: Constantly got herself in trouble in the game and made herself a target.
- Dirty Coward: Aaryn likes to pretend that she is all tough, but when she finds herself in trouble when she is nominated or her allies are in harms way in the game, she starts to break down and cry about how it is so unfair that it is happening to her.
- Disc-One Final Boss: Acts the villain, but in the end she's really just a puppet of the true Big Bad, Amanda.
- Disproportionate Retribution: She flips out on and completely alienates Candice after she accidentily sat on Aaryn's hat. She also gets mad at her showmance, David, because he doesn't trust her anymore.
- Ditzy Genius: While Aaryn has proven to be very strong competition-wise, she's not as good strategically and she also says rather ignorant and illogical things.
- The Dragon: To Amanda, the Big Bad.
- Dragon-in-Chief: In terms of competitions, Aaryn is much more dangerous than Amanda.
- Dragon with an Agenda: Has thought about turning on Amanda and McCrae a few times.
- Dumb Blonde: Subverted. Aaryn is more like an Ignorant Blonde.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Aaryn's nickname "Poopy", which was coined by Andy.
- Emotionless Girl: Aaryn doesn't seem to show that much emotion, if ever. With the exception of Judd's eviction, in which Aaryn was basically bawling.
- Entitled Bitch: Came off very entitled and spoiled.
- Even Bad Girls Love Their Mamas: Aaryn said that she is very close with her mom.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Aaryn cares about a select group of house guests, primarily Judd, GinaMarie, Helen, Amanda, McCrae and Andy.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Aaryn thought that GinaMarie went a little bit too far when she attacked Candice's family by saying that Candice's mother doesn't like her (Candice).
- Even the Girls Want Her: Amanda openly admitted that if she were a lesbian, Aaryn would be her type and she would have sex with her.
- Everyone Loves Blondes: Subverted. While Aaryn may appear to be the popular, attractive blonde girl who everyone loves, she is the total opposite.
- Everything Is Big in Texas: An inversion. Aaryn hails from San Marcos, Texas.
- Evil Blonde: Aaryn is blonde and was the villain of the season.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: Aaryn doesn't understand why Elissa would want to be there for Candice, be her friend or want to show support towards her, when Aaryn and GinaMarie have done nothing but humiliate Candice and treat her horribly.
- Evil Counterpart: To Elissa's Good Counterpart.
- Evil Eyebrows: Aaryn's eyebrows have been beginning to take a turn for the worse. No longer so as of now. They are more of the Big Ol' Eyebrows variety.
- Evil Gloating: When is Aaryn not gloating or bragging about herself?
- Evil Has a Bad Sense of Humor: Aaryn makes constant racist jokes and she thinks it's funny.
- Evil Is Petty: Aaryn is extremely catty, hateful and mean-spirited.
- Evil Is Sexy: One of the most attractive girls in the house but is portrayed as the season's villain.
- Evil vs. Evil: Aaryn occasionally butts heads with Amanda.
- The Eeyore: No wonder Aaryn's nickname is "Poopy".
- Face of an Angel, Mind of a Demon: Aaryn is a very innocent and attractive looking girl physically but her personality is rather unappealing and even horrid. Subverted in that post-game Aaryn is now a mommy and her personality is very endearing and even tender.
- Fag Hag: Aaryn was a close ally for Andy in the game.
- The Fashionista: Aaryn loves clothing and fashion. Comes with being a Girly Girl.
- Faux Affably Evil: Aaryn's niceness or politeness towards other houseguests is in no way genuine whatsoever. She puts on the "nice girl act" so that she can gain allies and stay in the game.
- Femme Fatale: Aaryn will use her feminine wiles and sexuality to flirt with some of the male house guests and further herself in the game.
- Fire-Forged Friends/Friendly Enemy: With Jessie and possibly Elissa.
- Foil: To Elissa. They couldn't be more opposite in terms of personality.
- For the Evulz: Aaryn seems to like causing drama and fights between her fellow houseguests just for fun. Some of her fellow houseguest, such as McCrae and GinaMarie, refer to Aaryn as a "shit stirrer".
- Four Is Death: Aaryn is the fourth member of the jury.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Even Aaryn's own "friends" and allies in the game (GinaMarie, Kaitlin and Jeremy) are critical of her at times. Now subverted. She seems to be friends with everyone in the house and gets along with the majority of the house.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Aaryn went from being completely alone in the game with no allies to becoming the strongest competitor and also forming an alliance that would guarantee her a spot in the final four if it wasn't for Elissa.
- Get A Hold Of Yourself, Woman!: Does this to GinaMarie numerous times after Nick was evicted.
- Gender-Blender Name: Aaryn's name is unisex and can be used for both males and females.
- Girl Next Door: Subverted. Aaryn appears to be a nice girl from Texas at first but has actually proven to be the opposite.
- Girl Posse: With GinaMarie and Kaitlin.
- Girly Bruiser: The girliest girl in the house but also probably the strongest female competitor in the house so far.
- Girly Girl: Probably the girliest girl in the house next to Elissa. Amanda, GinaMarie, Kaitlin, Helen and Jessie are all either more tomboyish, aggressive and edgier than Aaryn in terms of physical appearance and attitude.
- Gossipy Hen: Aaryn is probably the biggest gossiper in the entire house. She talks about everyone behind their back, including her own allies.
- Grumpy Bear: Aaryn was always moody. It is no wonder that her nickname was "Poopy".
- Happily Married: As of May 9th, 2015, she wed Nick Williams, whom she met in the previous year of 2014, and is now the proud mother of two.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Aaryn said that she would rather be hated for who she is then loved for who she's not.
- Hate Sink: Aaryn is one of the most rightfully despised contestants of them all and most likely the one who is hated most among the cast of BB 15 next to Amanda for being all parts bitch on her worst days, and Julie Chen's own personal punching bag due to making racist comments about Asians that, being one herself, and most of these insults directly leveled at her, made Julie furious. Take her out of the house and you have somebody who realizes she was uneducated.
- The Heavy: Aaryn is considered to be the "main" villain of the season and she is the one that drives most of the plot for the season.
- The Hecate Sisters: Aaryn is the Maiden to Kaitlin's Crone and GinaMarie's Matron.
- Hero Killer: Aaryn unexpectedly and shockingly backdoored her own ally Judd, resulting in Judd's eviction under Aaryn's HOH reign. Judd being evicted was so awful that even Aaryn herself felt bad that she back doored Judd.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With GinaMarie.
- Hypocrite: Aaryn complains about other house guests making mean comments and throwing her under the bus, when she has made the most mean comments and thrown many house guests under the buss more than anybody else.
- I Did What I Had to Do: Aaryn chose to stick with her deal with Helen by letting Helen and Amanda decide her nominations as HOH in exchange for safety in the house.
- I Hate Past Me: Aaryn as of now is quick to own up to her past self and a lot of self-loathing. Her time in college was spent around a lot of people who were very unpoliced due to getting out on their own for the first time and she was in a place where people don't really care about what they say or do, which resulted in a lot of ignorance. She also went through a severe bout of depression and changed dramatically after it.
- Ice Queen: Aaryn is very cold and icy in personality. Becomes less icy and cold around certain house guests. See Defrosting Ice Queen.
- Iconic Item: Aaryn's clown doll, Clowny.
- Innocent Blue Eyes —> Icy Blue Eyes: Especially when she stares at others with her famous Death Glare. Reverted back to the former as a mom.
- Innocent Bigot: Subverted. It seems as though Aaryn is sometimes aware that she is making prejudiced comments.
- Insistent Terminology: Dangerously leaning on Malicious Slander. The fanbase likes to paint her in an ugly light by calling her "ignorant" to make her sound like a dumbass, and it's very easy to do that due to being among a cast of many ghastly people and being lumped in with them. To be more accurate, she's careless. Careless in her word choices because she lacks the decorum to know what is unacceptable for public ears.
- In-Series Nickname: Her nickname is "Texas Tornado", a nickname that Judd coined for her. Andy has nicknamed Aaryn "Poopy" and GinaMarie calls Aaryn "Bunny". Her moniker inside of the 3 A.M. alliance is "The Beast".
- Irrational Hatred: Seems to have a strong dislike for Elissa since the beginning of the game.
- It's All About Me: Aaryn is very selfish and self absorbed. 1000% subverted with her personal life.
- Irony: One of the cast members of this season is named Nick (Uhas). Aaryn would later go on to marry a man named Nick (Williams).
- Jerkass: She mistreats various house guests, but she targets Candice (African American), Helen (Asian American) and Elissa (Rachel's sister) the most. Howard is also a primary target of hers, just because he's African American too.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She's more lovable now than she was in 2013. Mama Aaryn has a much better track record than BB Aaryn.
- Jerkass Woobie: She takes Adderall which is a drug for ADHD, meaning she may have ADHD. After learning this fact, you do feel sorry for her. That, and her losing her job at the tender age of 22 makes you feel really bad for her. Also, many viewers were upset with the live audience during her eviction interview for they way they mocked her.
- Job Ending Misdemeanor: Aaryn loses her job with a modelling agency due to her highly racist and controversial comments in the house.
- Lack of Empathy: Aaryn shows no remorse or guilt for her poor treatment of other houseguests, primarily Candice.
- Laser-Guided Karma: As a result of her hideous behavior in the house, Aaryn blew apart her prospects in real life. Which meant she had to reset and beseech a new modeling agency to take her in. She succeeded, and promptly turned her life around
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: Aaryn is the Dark Feminine to Jessie's Light Feminine.
- Like Is, Like, a Comma: She uses the word "like" more than she even blinks, and in her vlogs online, it's practically every other word she says. It's even more overused than David's, and still very embedded in her speech even to this very day. She seems to be unconsciously using it as a sentence filler.
- Little Miss Snarker: Aaryn is the snarliest houseguest of the season.
- Love Hurts: Aaryn's showmance, David, was evicted the first week in the house.
- Kick the Dog/Kick the Son of a Bitch: Sitting on, and flipping Candice's mattress and driving her to tears was one of the meanest things she's done in the game. She also stole Nick's belongings from Gina Marie and laughed in her face. This may count as Kick the Son of a Bitch though.
- Kill the Cutie: In order to not be a target and to secure her position in the game, Aaryn back doored the fan favourite Judd, which resulted in his shocking eviction.
- Manipulative Bitch: Aaryn can be very manipulative when she wants to be.
- Meganekko: Aaryn can be seen wearing glasses from time to time, like her fellow houseguest Jessie. She also uses them in her personal life.
- Mistaken for Racist: At least to Aaryn. She doesn't think that she is a racist. Although she makes a joke about her being a racist when she says that they removed all the black fish from her HOH fish tank because they think she is a racist.
- Ms. Fanservice: Aaryn is physically attractive, despite her unattractive personality. However, more enjoyable now that she herself is a better person.
- Narcissist: Aaryn has a huge ego and thinks a lot of herself. This has diminished a whole lot after meeting her husband.
- Never My Fault: Aaryn constantly blames others for her own wrongdoings and never takes any responsibility for anything she does or says. This even continued during her eviction speech. Present-day Aaryn acknowledges her mistakes.
- Nice Character, Mean Actor: If you follow her YouTube channel, Aaryn comes off as totally different from what you see in the game.
- Not Good with People: Especially in the beginning. However, she does eventually improve her social game and starts to make allies in the house.
- Not So Stoic: When Aaryn backdoored Judd and Judd was evicted afterwards, Aaryn broke down and almost lost it.
- No Sympathy Between Mooks: There is no love lost between Aaryn and Amanda. In fact, Aaryn wants Amanda gone from the house sooner than later.
- Obviously Evil: Aaryn is the obvious villain of the season.
- The Pawn: Aaryn is a huge puppet for Helen and Amanda and Aaryn doesn't even realize it. Aaryn is doing Helen and Amanda's dirty work and getting more and more blood on her hands as the game progresses.
- Perpetual Frowner: Frowning seems to be Aaryn's permanent expression.
- Perpetual Smiler: Outside of the house, Aaryn has traded the frown for a smile.
- Pet the Dog: She shared some nice, genuine moments with some of the houseguests.
- Seems to have genuinely cared for David. Aaryn has also shown to genuinely care for Amanda, Gina, Judd, Helen, McCrae and Jessie.
- Aaryn openly admits that back dooring Judd was one of the most horrible moments for her and that she felt bad about it.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Judd. Before that, Aaryn was a Friendly Enemy to Judd.
- Poisonous Friend: Anyone who hangs around Aaryn for a long period of time is bound to become corrupted.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Has said and made many racist and homophobic comments which display her ignorance. The sad thing is, the ignorance is not the stereotypical kind, but a Follow the Leader mentality carried over from college where people just spoke jokingly and pushed the boundaries without consequences. Boy, did the real world give her a spanking.
- Popular Is Dumb: Subverted. Aaryn is physically attractive and appears that she would be the stereotypical popular Alpha Bitch, but she is highly ignorant.
- Reality Show Genre Blindness:
- Said that the weaker players were going to team up on the stronger players until one of the weaker players win. Somebody has clearly never watched many seasons of Big Brother.
- She's also the biggest example of the consequences of saying ignorant comments when you are being filmed 24-7.
- The Resenter: Towards both Candice and Elissa.
- Rewarded as a Traitor Deserves: Aaryn ends up getting evicted by her fellow 3 A.M. members when they choose to keep Andy over her.
- The Rival: To Elissa and Candice of course.
- Romance on the Set: With David. After he is evicted, she has a lot with Judd.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: With GinaMarie and Amanda.
- She's Got Legs: Aaryn had nice legs.
- Ship Tease: With Judd and David.
- Show Some Leg: Sometimes uses this as a tactic to charm the male houseguests.
- The Snark Knight: Aaryn is very snide and sarcastic. There is never a time when a sarcastic or snide comment isn't coming out of Aaryn's mouth.
- The Sociopath: Aaryn seems to show zero remorse for her horrible actions and her terrible treatment towards her fellow houseguests. However, present-day Aaryn is a mommy and one of the kindest people you can meet.
- Sour Supporter: Aaryn gives her allies her vote of confidence, but it's not uncommon for her to bemoan their antics first.
- Southern Belle: Aaryn is originally from Texas.
- The Southpaw/A Sinister Clue: Aaryn is left-handed.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Her name is spelled with two A's in the beginning, instead of being spelled Erin, Arin, Aeryn, Airyn, Arynn, or Aryn, for example.
- Spoiled Brat: Aaryn acted very spoiled and entitled and she would pout when things didn't go her way.
- The Starscream: To the 3 A.M alliance along with Andy.
- The Stoic: Aaryn doesn't show that much emotion and is a certified Ice Queen.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: For the most part she's very unemotional and The Stoic. But once she gets to know people or if she's around people that she likes or is comfortable with, she lets her guard down more.
- Sugary Malice: Aaryn is really good at this one.
- Smug Smiler: Aaryn has the smuggest personality in house.
- Sweet Home Alabama: Aaryn is originally from Texas.
- Tagalong Kid: Aaryn is the youngest houseguest of the season.
- Tattoos As Character Type: She has an aquamarine butterfly tattoo behind her left ear on the back of her neck. As of now (definitely not back in 2013), it signifies her jovial and friendly nature.
- Terrible Trio: With GinaMarie and Kaitlin.
- Those Two Bad Girls: With Amanda. The opposite of Elissa and Helen, who are Those Two Girls.
- Token Evil Houseguest: In the beginning of the season. This later changes after Aaryn is evicted and Amanda takes over the role.
- Tomboyish Name: Despite being a Girly Girl, Aaryn's name sounds masculine due to it being a unisex name.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Girly Girl to Amanda and Jessie's Tomboy.
- Took a Level in Badass: Aaryn started to win more competitions as the game progressed. In the end, she has won 4 HOH's and 1 POV.
- Took a Level in Kindness: For all of you haters out there, time to put an end to it. Take a look at mama Aaryn now. This is nothing like the one you experienced. Particularly of note is a powerful video of how she deleted her Facebook because it made her cry to read all the bad news all the time, and ESPECIALLY this video of her stretch mark sorrow.
- Tsundere: Type I towards Judd, GinaMarie and her other allies. Although Aaryn is portrayed as a mean girl who doesn't show much emotion or sympathy, she actually had many Pet the Dog moments towards her allies.
- Ungrateful Bitch: Aaryn definitely displayed bratty and entitled behavior in the game. In fact, she often came off as a spoiled rotten brat who would constantly complain if things didn't go her way.
- The Vamp: Aaryn would use her sexual or feminine wiles to get farther in the game.
- Villainous Friendship: Aaryn is allies and friends with Amanda.
- Villain Team-Up: With Amanda.
- Vindicated by History: Her time as a mother and on Snapchat and YouTube is entirely different from what you see here. She knows she's an Internet sensation, but she changed the reasons why. If you go to her videos online, it's not only like night and day, it's like the Aaryn in them is from a parallel universe to the one in the game.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Amanda and Judd.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Amanda and McCrae have no use for Aaryn anymore and they feel that she has done her fair share of dirty work for them so they have no problem with voting her out.
Amanda Joy Zuckerman (Juror #5)
Amanda Joy Zuckerman (Juror #5)
D.O.B.: May 11th, 1985
Age: 28 (age at time of competition)
Hometown: Long Island, NY
Current Residence: Boynton Beach, FL
Occupation: Real Estate Agent
Number Of HOH Wins: 0 HOH's
Number Of POV Wins: 1 POV note
Number Of Times Nominated: 3 NOM's note
Number Of Times As Have-Not: 3 HN's note
Prizes/Punishments Won: 50 Shades Of Orange Punishment note
Finished: 7th Place (11th Evicted, JUROR #5)
Evicted: Evicted 3-2 VS. Spencer note
HOH Evicted Under: GINAMARIE (in Week 10)
Voted For (In Jury): ANDY
- 0% Approval Rating: WHERE TO EVEN START!?! Mad Mandy. The Wicked Witch. The Ice Queen. The other name that always seems to be a subject of disdain in the fandom, behind Aaryn. The point is, Amanda is one of the least liked or hated houseguests in Big Brother history, and one of its all-time scariest. She was always ranked low at the bottom of popularity polls and rankings. Most of it has to due with Amanda's bullying behaviour, her racist, sexist and homophobic comments and the fact that she bullied Elissa. She's also got psychotic personality issues and should be mandated a therapist and given happy pills up the wazoo and a daily exorcism. Justin Sebik looks sane put next to her. Hell, Scott Weintraub looks adorable next to her!
- Abhorrent Admirer: While McCrae does seem to care about her, Amanda is being way too pushy and often does things against his wishes.
- Affably Evil: Amanda is capable of being nice to your face when she has to but she won't hesitate to backstab you or turn on you easily.
- Alas, Poor Villain: She's pretty much almost guaranteed to go home now and rather than celebrate it, some people are feeling sorry for her.
- All According to Plan: Amanda always has a plan in action and she always prepares for her next move in the game. For the majority of the game, all of the plans that Amanda has made have managed to work out in her favour. Whenever she wanted someone gone or had a specific target, that houseguest would end up getting evicted.
- All Women Are Lustful: Amanda seems to have a rather high sex drive and has claimed to have slept with 100 men.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Amanda is rather icy and cold in personality. She also has a rather aggressive side.
- Alpha Bitch: Became one of the most bossy, mean, and controlling women in the house. However she is also very sensitive under her tough exterior and also really cares for Aaryn, McCrae, and Andy.
- Ambition Is Evil: Amanda doesn't care how many people she hurts, lies to, or backstabs in order to get farther in the game. She is highly ruthless.
- Anti-Villain: Type III. Amanda is quite mean-spirited but all she wants to do is help McCrae and her alliance win and at least get to Jury.
- Arch-Enemy: Howard, Elissa, GinaMarie, Candice, Jessie.
- Hell! Pretty much EVERYONE in the jury phase besides McCrae can pretty much be seen as her arch-enemy now.
- Arrogant Real Estate Agent Girl: Unfortunately for her, she's lost her realtor licence as a result of her behavior on the show.
- Asshole Victim: Amanda was nominated alongside McCrae by GinaMarie. The same week, McCrae ends up winning the pOV, which would ensure his safety in the game, ultimately sealing Amanda's fate. On top of it, Amanda ends up getting sent home by GinaMarie's own hand. Amanda was her own worst enemy.
- Attention Whore: Amanda seems to thrive on attention and drama. When she doesn't get attention, she starts to throw a fit.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: In both of her alliances, The Goof Troupe and 3 A.M., Amanda was the leader and was the one who called all of the shots.
- Axe-Crazy: HOW in God's gracious name did she pass the psych test?!?!!!
- Amanda threatened to slit Jessie's throat. This is something that should not be taken lightly, because Justin Sebik of Big Brother 2 was expelled under similar circumstances, and Amanda was teetering on the edge of expulsion herself.
- Another time, the live feeds actually went dark for an hour due to Amanda's constant bullying of Elissa which went so far that production actually had to step in and stop her.
- Andy, GM, and Spencer, during the Final 3 recap episode, remarked that they thought Amanda's bullying was awful. Three of the most infamous houseguests of the US run all gave their seal of disapproval to Amanda. Dang...
- It's clear, that both inside the game and out, she is mentally unstable.
- Badass Boast: Amanda is the biggest gloater and bragger in the house BY FAR.
- Badass Bystander: Amanda was not targeting both GinaMarie and Elissa hardcore until they both put her and/or McCrae on the block.
- Badass in Charge: Of both The Goof Troupe and 3 A.M. She was The Leader of both alliances and she was the one calling all of the shots.
- Badass in Distress: Amanda has had many moments of weakness but she repeatedly fights hard to stay and the game.
- Bad Boss: Amanda sometimes treats her alliance members like crap, bosses them around and talks down to them, especially when they don't agree with her or whenever they go against her.
- The Bad Guy Wins: Subverted Trope. Amanda was thought to be the one that would make it all the way to the end and win the game. However, things didn't turn out that way as Amanda was evicted.
- Bait the Dog: At first, she actually seemed nice and was shaping up to be an Ensemble Dark Horse, but when she got power, she let her true colors show.
- The Baroness: Amanda is of the Rosa Klebb flavour.
- Bastard Girlfriend: Amanda says that she loves McCrae and cares for him, but her actions show otherwise. Many can see that she mentally, emotionally and verbally abuses McCrae and treats him terribly. It is safe to say that even McCrae must be very sick of the way Amanda treats him and in the back of his mind, would love for Amanda to be evicted sooner rather than later.
- Battle Couple: With McCrae. She and McCrae have basically been running the house for the entire game.
- Beauty Is Bad: Amanda is attractive but she is very bitchy.
- Believing Their Own Lies: Amanda will lie and then try to make it seem like it's the truth. She is beyond delusional.
- Berserk Button: Don't flirt with McCrae. Ask Jessie. Also, going against her and McCrae in any way, shape or form will set Amanda off.
- Big Applesauce: Amanda is originally from New York although she lives in Florida.
- Big Bad: Amanda is definitely the ultimate villain of the season, alongside Aaryn.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: With Aaryn. Now that Aaryn has been evicted, with McCrae.
- Big Bad Friend: To Andy. He's not trusting of her anymore, however.
- Big Breast Pride: Amanda takes pride in her "assets" and likes to show them off as much as possible.
- The Big Girl: Amanda is the tallest and most imposing girl in the house.
- Big Sister Instinct: Particularly towards Judd, Andy and Aaryn.
- Bitch Alert: She sometimes alternates between this and Bitch in Sheep's Clothing. Amanda sometimes makes her bitchiness very obvious and apparent.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Acted nice to McCrae but later on, she seemed to care about him less and less. Subverted later on when she actually decides to marry him. Double Subverted when it's been revealed by live feeders that she makes even worse jokes than what we see and it's implied she's been leading him on the whole time.
- Black Widow: Amanda has openly admitted that she likes to date older rich men for their money. In actuality, Amanda is very much a Gold Digger.
- Blood Knight: Amanda will never back down from a fight. She goes in head first without ever thinking of the consequences. She takes competitiveness very seriously.
- Boisterous Weakling: Pretends that she is sop badass, tough and strong, but when it comes to winning any competition on he town merit, she is a weakling and a coward who cries.
- Brainy Brunette: Of the Magnificent Bitch type. Amanda is actually rather manipulative, strategic and smart but sometimes, she over strategizes.
- Brooklyn Rage: Amanda is from Long Island, New York.
- Brutal Honesty: Amanda is known to be rather overly honest and blunt. Sometimes her honesty can get her into a bit of trouble.
- The Brute: Serves as this for Helen, while Helen veers more towards Evil Genius territory.
- The Bully: Frequently tries to intimidate other houseguests by bossing them around and even displaying bullying behaviour towards them in order to get them to do what she wants. Though not as bad as Jeremy was.
- Buxom Is Better: Amanda takes pride in her large chest size.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: Whenever Amanda gets drunk, she becomes completely out of control.
- Can't Take Criticism: Amanda doesn't react all that well to personal criticism and despite her tough exterior, she is actually quite thin-skinned and sensitive. Especially if you question her affections for McCrae.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Amanda seems to embrace that she is a villain. Before she was more of a Bitch in Sheep's Clothing, someone who appeared to be nice and decent but was actually Evil All Along.
- Cat Fight: Amanda has had huge fights with Candice, Jessie, and Elissa.
- The Chessmaster: Before the Exterminators came, Amanda wass basically controlling and running everything in the house. She's had a direct hand in every eviction so far and basically runs other people's HOH reigns, such as Aaryn for example.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: In regards to McCrae. Amanda went off on Jessie for McCrae simply sitting next to Jessie.
- Combat Pragmatist: Amanda resorts to dirty tactics and bullying if she has to in order to farther herself in the game.
- Consummate Liar: Amanda is an expert at lying and deceiving in the game.
- Control Freak: Amanda can be a rather bossy and overly aggressive at times. It has managed to irritate some of her house guests, primarily those who are in her alliance.
- The Corrupter: Amanda brings out the absolute worst in everyone, everyone from a Nice Guy Lovable Nerd like McCrae to a Alpha Bitch like Aaryn. She is most definitely the poison of the house and has a majorly bad influence on everyone.
- Crazy Survivalist: Amanda was willing to do anything, ANYTHING, to stay in the game. She was always extra prepared and always had a back up plan.
- The Cynic: Amanda tends to be rather pessimistic and cynical by nature.
- Damsel Scrappy: Amanda was one of the least popular houseguests of the season.
- Dark Action Girl: Although Amanda wasn't a strong competitor, she was the most strategic player in the game.
- The Dark Chick: Along with Aaryn. She is the opposite of Elissa, who is The Chick.
- Darker and Edgier: Amanda became a much darker and more negative as the game progressed.
- Deadpan Snarker: After becoming a Have-Not for the first time, she makes an extremely snarky flight attendant impression.
- Death Glare: Amanda gives these towards those she doesn't like, in particular Candice, Jessie and Elissa.
- Destructive Romance: With McCrae. Her relationship with McCrae most definitely isn't the healthiest.
- The Determinator: Amanda is one of the most persistent and determined house guests in the house. When she wants something, she always has to make sure she gets her way one way or another.
- Devour the Dragon: Amanda votes out Aaryn over Andy, which results in Aaryn being evicted.
- Digging Yourself Deeper: Went from being the dominate force of the game to slowly turning the house against her.
- Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead: America cheered when Amanda was evicted.
- Dirty Coward: Amanda acts like a bully and acts all tough and intimidating but when she loses a competition, she goes and cries about it and throws a fit like a brat.
- Disc-One Final Boss: Amanda was evicted by a 3-2 vote.
- The Dragon: To McCrae in Week 1.
- Drama Queen: Amanda is very dramatic and seems to love being the centre of attention.
- The Dreaded: Everyone in the house seems to be scared of Amanda. It's understandable considering that Amanda has a major temper and displays bullying ways.
- Driven by Envy: Amanda's desire to get Elissa, Judd, Aaryn and Jessie out of the house all has to due with her strong jealous streak. Amanda wants Elissa gone because Elissa is nicer than her, she wants Judd gone because he is super likeable, she wants Aaryn gone because she is a strong competitor and she wanted Jessie gone because of fear of Jessie and McCrae getting close.
- Drunk on the Dark Side/Drunk with Power: Amanda doesn't even have to have HOH in order for her to have a huge ego in the game.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: Amanda constantly demanded respect from others but did absolutely nothing to earn respect.
- Elimination Houdini: Every single time she's been on the block, she's not been voted for. Apparently, according to a former CBS producer, there's even a twist that's going to save her. Subverted as she's been put on the block and was voted off.
- Enraged by Idiocy: Amanda gets easily angered and irritated if any of her alliance acts stupidly or against her wishes and logic.
- Entitled Bitch: She thinks it's OK for herself to lie and backstab her allies, but when someone else does it to her...
- Ethical Slut: Amanda bragged about how many men she has slept with.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Although Amanda is a huge Jerkass, she does seem to genuinely care for her alliance members, notably McCrae, Andy, Judd and Aaryn. Out of those four, she only really cares about McCrae and that's stretching it.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Let's put it this way- GinaMarie thinks she's nuts. Oh, but it doesn't stop there. Andy was revolted at how far she went to torment Elissa, and he's gone as far as to jokingly say he wished he had broke Elissa's leg by accident after the OTEV competition. He had intended for Amanda to just razz her up a bit to get her off-balance and protect himself from elimination while she was HOH, not realizing that Amanda was so violent-minded and took it to the extent of outright bulling her.
- Evil All Along: Amanda was thought to be one the good houseguests this season as she was against the bad side of the house in the beginning (Aaryn, Jeremy, Kaitlin, David, GinaMarie, Nick). However, it turns out that Amanda's true colors came out and she is actually the real Big Bad or main villain of the season.
- Evil Counterpart: To Elissa and Judd's Good Counterpart.
- Evil Gloating: Amanda is the biggest gloater in the house. She has a very large and overblown ego, so much that she could give Jeremy a run for his money.
- Evil Has a Bad Sense of Humor: Has made hateful sexist, homophobic and racist comments and she finds it humorous. She also finds her bullying and torturing of Elissa funny as well.
- Evil Is Petty: Amanda is extremely hateful and spiteful towards other houseguests and she even veers into bullying territory with Elissa.
- Evil vs. Evil: Amanda and Aaryn frequently butt heads from time to time..
- FaceHeel Turn: She spent the early part of the game: rallying the outcasts against the majority alliance, defending others from bullying, and speaking out against the house's racism. Flash-forward a couple weeks: she's best friends with the resident Alpha Bitch, has said arguably more racist things than anyone else in the cast, and has bullied most of the house for their perceived attempts to vote her out. Thus becoming this season's Big Bad.
- Fag Hag: Amanda is close friends and allies with Andy.
- Fallen Hero: Amanda went from a decent houseguest to the Big Bad of the season.
- False Friend: To Judd. It was clear that Amanda's friendship towards Judd was never genuine.
- Faux Action Girl: Amanda thinks that she is a competitor in her own mind. But the truth is that Amanda has proven to be useless in competitions.
- Faux Affably Evil: Amanda can appear polite to other when she wants to be all while scheming, manipulating and stabbing others in the back.
- Female Misogynist: Amanda has made some very sexist and misogynistic comments about the other female houseguests and she seems to hate all of them. There is not really one female houseguest that Amanda has not clashed with.
- Femme Fatale: Uses her sexuality as strategy and one of her tactics to get farther in the game.
- Foil: Could be seen as this to Elissa. While Elissa is generally kind, calm and quiet, Amanda is very loud, aggressive and confrontational.
- Geeky Turn-On: Her attraction and showmance with McCrae.
- Genki Girl: Amanda is very energetic and upbeat.
- Give Geeks a Chance: Started a sort of showmance with McCrae. At least once she's even referred to him as "[her] delivery boy."As of week 3 it's a romance now.
- Glory Hound/Glory Seeker: Come with being both a Drama Queen and an Attention Whore.
- Gold Digger: Amanda has openly admitted that she dates men for their money.
- Good Bad Girl: Before Amanda did her FaceHeel Turn.
- Good Girl Gone Bad: Amanda seemed to be a tolerable or even a nice houseguest earlier on in the game. Turns out we were all wrong about that.
- Gossipy Hen: Amanda loves to gossip and trash talk about other house guests behind their back. Her targets are normally Candice, Howard, GinaMarie, Jessie, Elissa and Judd.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Amanda has a very strong jealous streak.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Amanda has a short temper, gets easily angered and goes off on people easily.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Amanda seems to enjoy her alcohol. She drinks just as much as the guys in the house.
- The Heavy: Amanda is the major villain after Aaryn is evicted, however, it is Andy that is the true villain.
- The Hedonist: Amanda seems to be a strongly sexual person and uses her sexuality a lot.
- Head-Turning Beauty: Easily one of the most attractive women in the house, which she of course uses to her advantage.
- Hot-Blooded: Amanda is very hot headed, emotional and impulsive.
- Humiliation Conga: Elissa HOH is just a prologue of her fall...
- Hypocrite: Amanda called out Aaryn for being racist, yet she continuously makes prejudiced and racist comments herself.
- Hysterical Woman: it is evident that Amanda is absolutely emotionally and mentally unstable.
- Ice Queen: Amanda has a rather cold, bitchy and icy side to her.
- Iron Lady: Amanda is very stern and dictatorial.
- Irony: She kept Spencer around thinking he wouldn't be any trouble. Guess who would later become part of an alliance that is aiding in her destruction?
- Irrational Hatred: Towards Candice, Howard, Elissa and Jessie.
- It's All About Me: Amanda can be really selfish. It has to be her way or the highway and she doesn't seem to have any consideration for anybody else's input.
- In-Series Nickname: "The Mastermind".
- Jerkass: Easily becoming one of the least nice house guests of the season with her aggressive behaviour, mean comments and bullying tactics. Hell, even Aaryn is sick of her attitude and behaviour. Easily the meanest Houseguest this season.
- Her callous disregard for McCrae's feelings also counts.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Despite being a major bitch, she is rather smart and she is a pretty wrong strategist.
- Jerkass Woobie: She's definitely the meanest houseguest this season with her catty moments and racist comments and she's a Creator's Pet, but she recently lost her job and she does legitimately care for McCrae and Andy.
- The events leading up to her eviction certainly count as well.
- Jewish American Princess: Has all of the qualities, spoiled, rich and entitled.
- Jewish Complaining/Jews Love to Argue: Amanda has gotten into a lot of disagreements and arguments with other house guests.
- Jumping Off the Slippery Slope: Amanda completely loses it when she realizes that she is going home and that she is completely powerless.
- Karmic Death: Amanda is evicted by GinaMarie's hand. And on top of it, she walks out of the house to a crowd of boos.
- Kick the Dog: After Judd's eviction, McCrae tries to reach out to her and what does she do? She just ignores him and mentions who's going next, showing utter disregard for McCrae's feelings. Her racist remarks and jokes about homosexuality and autism also count.
- Knight of Cerebus/Knight Templar: Amanda is very ruthless.
- Lack of Empathy: She doesn't seem to care when she hurts other people's feelings.
- The Lad-ette: Amanda is significantly edgier and more aggressive than her fellow female house guests, primarily the Girly Girl 's such as Aaryn and Elissa.
- Lady Swears A Lot: Swears almost as much as GinaMarie.
- Large Ham: Amanda has a very dramatic and over the top personality, like GinaMarie.
- Lazy Bum: Amanda seemed to be rather lazy and wasn't a good competitor.
- The Leader: Amanda clearly takes the lead in her alliance, the Goof Troupe and 3 A.M.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: Amanda is the Dark Feminine to Elissa's Light Feminine.
- Like an Old Married Couple: With McCrae according to Andy.
- The Load: Competition wise. She excels at being Manipulative though.
- Mama Bear: Amanda is very protective of her alliance, in particular McCrae. Don't cross her allies or she will GO OFF on you.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: For McCrae.
- Manipulative Bitch: Amanda is really good an manipulating and scheming in order to get things to work in her favour.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: Amanda is much more aggressive, assertive, dominant and controlling then McCrae, who is more submissive, laid back, sensitive and emotional. It's pretty clear that between Amanda and McCrae, Amanda is the one who wears the pants in the relationship.
- The Millstone: Amanda is completely and utterly useless and doesn't really contribute anything of substance unless it's threatening others to get her own way or bullying other houseguests. Amanda was completely incompetent when it came to winning competitions for her alliance that she had to depend on Aaryn, McCrae and Andy to win competitions for her and ensure her safety in the game.
- More Deadly Than the Male: Amanda is substantially much more ruthless and intimidating than any of the male house guests, including McCrae and Andy.
- Ms. Fanservice: Amanda likes to show off her assets.
- Non-Action Big Bad: Despite all of her talk as a serious competitor, she can't hold her own in most competitions with the exception of a single POV. As a result, she mostly relied on her manipulation to get by instead.
- No Sympathy Between Mooks: Amanda and Aaryn frequently butt heads. Aaryn is even sick of Amanda's attitude and wants her evicted sooner than later.
- Obliviously Evil: She seriously can't tell how much of an ass she is making of herself.
- Odd Couple: With McCrae.
- One of the Boys: While Amanda is feminine, she seems to prefer the company of the male house guests over the female house guests. When Amanda was invited to Helen's "Nail Party", which included all of the female house guests getting manicures and pedicures together, Amanda shunned the Nail Party to hang out with McCrae and the rest of the guys instead.
- Only in Florida: Amanda originally hails from Florida. Unfortunately, she makes the stereotype of crazy people abounding Florida tame.
- Opposites Attract: With McCrae.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Judd. Besides McCrae, Judd was Amanda's closest male friend in the house. Subverted now that Judd and Amanda hate each other.
- Poisonous Friend: To anyone that she gets close to.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Even worse than Aaryn. At least in Aaryn's case, her comments are due to her ignorance more than anything else. With Amanda, it's clear that she knowingly makes those offensive remarks just for the sake of being offensive. If you want an idea of how bad she is, she's make jokes about racism, autism, homosexuals, pretty much every type of person has been insulted by Amanda.
- Pyrrhic Villainy: With Aaryn gone, Amanda has graduated to the true Big Bad of the season. Unfortunately for her, just about everyone in the house (except McCrae) hates her. It's because of this that a new alliance, called The Exterminators was created for the sole purpose of ousting McCranda... and they are in power.
- Not to mention the fact that she lost her job as a result of her behavior.
- Really Gets Around: Amanda has a high sex drive and has been around the block.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Gives a heavy-handed one to Aaryn, Jeremy, Gina Marie, and Kaitlin.
- The Resenter: Towards Howard. Howard has been Amanda's main target for weeks. Now that he's gone, Elissa has become her main target.
- Role-Ending Misdemeanor: Lost her job as a realtor while she was in the house due to being controversial.
- Romance on the Set: With McCrae, which ended after a year.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: With Aaryn.
- Sanity Slippage: Not that she had much sanity to lose, but as of her final Veto competition, she just lost it.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: The Energetic Girl to McCrae's Savvy Guy.
- Sex Is Evil, and I Am Horny
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: Flaunts her assets without any shame whatsoever. She even walks around in her underwear with her butt hanging out.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Amanda is a bit on the tomboyish side but she looks really good when she dresses up and wears full makeup.
- She Who Fights Monsters
- Shipper on Deck: Seems to be supportive of Judd/Aaryn romance.
- A Sinister Clue: Amanda is left-handed.
- Slouch of Villainy: Amanda has terrible posture. Probably because she spends a lot of time laying in bed and being lazy.
- Smug Snake: Amanda is becoming very condescending, controlling and smug as time passes on.
- Smug Super: Amanda has the biggest ego ever and she thinks she is always in complete and totla control of everything and everyone.
- The Snark Knight: Amanda is the definition of sarcasm and snarkiness.
- The Sociopath: It's clear she doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself and maybe McCrae.
- Sore Loser: Amanda doesn't take losing very well.
- The Southpaw: See A Sinister Clue.
- Spirited Competitor: Amanda is very competitive and controlling by nature. She always wants to get her way.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Amanda hogs all the camera time, much to the viewers dismay.
- Stepford Snarker: Amanda resorts to the use of sarcasm in order to hide when she is worried, stressed or upset.
- Surrounded by Idiots: How she views herself. In reality, it's more of an inverted trope.
- Take That, Scrappy!: Amanda's eviction was very satisfying for the vast majority of Big Brother fans and viewers.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky: She's big, she's brunette, and she's SAVAGE.
- Tattoos As Character Type: Amanda has a tramp stamp on her back. Even the Zingbot commented about Amanda's tramp tattoo with the following zing: "Amanda, don't worry. You can visit McCrae in Minnesota. Just mail yourself using your giant TRAMP STAMP! ZINGGGG!"
- Those Two Bad Girls: With Aaryn. The opposite of Elissa and Helen, who are Those Two Girls.
- Tomboy: Amanda is much more aggressive and edgier than her fellow female houseguests.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Tomboy to Aaryn's Girly Girl.
- Tomboyish Voice: Amanda has a noticeably deeper and raspier voice than some of the other female houseguests such as Aaryn and Candice who are most definitely Girly Girls.
- Token Evil Teammate: Of the 3 A.M. alliance that includes herself, Andy, McCrae, and Aaryn, Amanda comes off as the worst of them all. She is the villain or the Big Bad of the season while all of the other members are merely The Dragon to her.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Amanda was originally a fan favourite amongst the audience and was generally well liked in the house. However, Amanda became more mean spirited and spiteful and she became the season's main Big Bad.
- Undying Loyalty: To the Goof Troupe (McCrae, Andy, and Aaryn).
- Ungrateful Bitch: Her allies, mainly McCrae end up doing everything forAmanda but it still is never enough for her. She still manages to treat her allies terribly despite their loyalty and devotion to her. It is no wonder why the majority of her allies became fed up with her and her antics.
- Unwitting Pawn: To Andy.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Subverted. Amanda thinks what she's doing is the right thing for her and her alliance, but the way that she goes about her plans comes across as very dirty, scheming, manipulative and immoral.
- The Vamp: Amanda constantly uses her sexuality and her feminine charms to get her way in the game.
- Violently Protective Girlfriend: For McCrae. Not really violent but don't mess with her pizza delivery boy.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Aaryn. Surprising because Amanda gave a "The Reason You Suck" Speech speech over Aaryn's racism, but Amanda is closer to Aaryn than any other woman in the Big Brother house.
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show: Before Aaryn and Amanda, Big Brother was, at worst, rated PG-13 and very few racist or homosexual remarks were said.
- Villianous Breakdown: Basically, her whole attitude after being nominated by GinaMarie.
- Villain Team-Up: With Aaryn. Also with McCrae after his FaceHeel Turn.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: Whenever Amanda has any kind of power or control of others, she becomes extremely controlling, bossy, paranoid and resorts to bullying tactics and behaviour.
- Yandere: Towards McCrae. Especially when he's talking to another girl, except for Helen and Elissa. Though she is no where near as bad as Gina Marie when it comes to this trope.
- Yoko Oh No: Part of reason why the Moving Company was destroyed. When Nick told alliance that Amanda was the next target, McCrae (who had a bond with Amanda) decided to abandon the alliance and vote Nick off because of her.
- Younger Than They Look: Amanda is only 28 but she looks much older and more mature than her age.
Elissa Anne Slater (Juror #6)
Elissa Anne Slater (Juror #6)
D.O.B.: Feb 09th, 1986
Age: 27 (age at time of competition)
Hometown: Cancord, NC
Current Residence: Kannapolis, NC
Occupation: Nutritionist/Yoga Instructor
Number Of HOH Wins: 1 HOH note
Number Of POV Wins: 2 POV's note
Number Of M.V.P. Wins: 3 MVP's note
Number Of Times Nominated: 5 NOM's note
Number Of Times As Have-Not: 4 HN's note
Prizes/Punishments Won: America's Favorite Houseguest Prize note ; POV Competition Punishment note
Finished: 6th Place (12th Evicted, JUROR #6)
Evicted: Evicted 3-0 VS. GinaMarie note
HOH Evicted Under: MCCRAE (in Week 10)
Voted For (In Jury): ANDY
- Action Girl/Action Fashionista: Won 2 POV's and 1 HOH in the show.
- Action Mom: Elissa is one of the two mothers of the season along with Helen.
- Adorkable: Elissa's social awkwardness and shy nature is very endearing.
- Ain't Too Proud to Beg: During Double Eviction, Elissa basically begs to everyone for them to not vote her out. It doesn't work.
- All Women Love Shoes: Elissa seems to love her high heels.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Elissa comes off as rather aloof and distant, but she is still a Nice Girl.
- Aloof Younger Sister: To Rachel. In terms of personality, Elissa is much quieter, shyer, more introverted and reserved than Rachel, who is more boisterous, outgoing, sociable and loud in personality. Some fans also feel that Elissa is more likeable than Rachel and also prettier than Rachel.
- Amazonian Beauty: Elissa is very ripped and toned although she is still rather slight. This could be because Elissa does yoga on a daily basis.
- Anti-Hero: Keeping the resident Big Bad of the season, Amanda, in the house to avoid being a target. Type III or a mild Type IV.
- Aaryn. Elissa and Aaryn have animosity towards each other and are considered to be enemies in the game. Although the two were targeting each other in the game, Elissa's dislike of Aaryn was more personal than anything else. Elissa disliked Aaryn because of her racist and hateful behavior that she exhibited at the beginning of the game. She hated the way that Aaryn treated Helen and Candice, who were two of Elissa's closest friends and allies. Elissa had a personal vendetta against Aaryn because Aaryn had made it her mission to target Elissa since the start for extremely petty reasons. Elissa was finally able to be rid of her enemy in Aaryn when she won HOH in Week 9, nominated her for eviction and sent her packing.
- Amanda. The two are extreme enemies, especially after Aaryn was evicted by her own hand. Elissa hates Amanda because she dislikes her aggressive and brash personality. She's repeatedly referred to Amanda as being The Bully and a Spoiled Brat who throws a tantrum when she doesn't get her way. Amanda has gone out of her way to personally attack Elissa by insulting her physical appearance.
- Anti-Climax: Her winning the America Favorite, in no small part of an unlikable cast.
- Badass Family: Elissa's older sister is Rachel Reilly. Rachel is known as one of the strongest female players in Big Brother history and she was even a winner. Elissa, by comparison, is not as badass or competitive as Rachel, but she can be competitive when she wants to be.
- Bare Your Midriff: Elissa often wears tops or shirts which reveal her toned stomach.
- Berserk Button: Don't attack Elissa's family or her faith/religion. Also, racism and racially derogatory comments get Elissa riled up.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Elissa is generally a nice girl, but don't cross her or mess with her under any circumstances.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Elissa is very shy and introverted and doesn't talk much unless she is spoken to. However, just because she is not as outgoing and sociable as her sister Rachel, does not mean that she does not have strong opinions and will not speak her mind. Elissa had zero issues with confronting Aaryn about her bad behaviour and she called her out in front of the entire house in a house meeting.
- Big Good: Along with Judd. In opposition to the season's "villains" and Big Bad's, Amanda and Aaryn.
- Big Sister Worship: Elissa seems to think very highly of Rachel and talks very positively about her.
- Birds of a Feather: With Helen. They are both married and they are both moms, which solidified an instant bond between the two of them.
- Blessed with Suck: She has a winner mentor who is her sister (Rachel), and became MVP for three weeks in a row. However, the MVP power is only temporary, and the she's against 15 other houseguests with only her having a special status. Plus, the fact that Rachel already won Big Brother along with a bad reputation in the fanbase and she looks extremely identical to her sister (this however is solely her fault), she was already facing a constant uphill battle before the season even started.
- Born Lucky: Been voted as MVP three weeks in a row.
- Break the Cutie: Elissa was targeted and mistreated by the other house guests simply because she was Rachel's sister.
- Brutal Honesty: She is very honest and to the point, to the point of being rather blunt and harsh at times. A few fans even find that she can be rather condescending at times.
- Butt-Monkey/The Chew Toy: Elissa was picked on and ostracized by everyone earlier in the game simply because she was Rachel's sister.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: Elissa seems to get drunk rather easily. And when she's under the influence of alcohol, she also acts really crazy and out there.
- The Cassandra: One of the people who knew that Andy is a rat and can't be trusted. Sadly for her, everyone else trusts Andy despite her giving signals about him.
- The Chick: Elissa is the most feminine female houseguest of the season. She is also the peacemaker of all the female houseguests. She is the opposite of Aaryn and Amanda, who are The Dark Chick.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Surprisingly, in regards to Judd. Earlier in the game, Elissa would often make jabs against Jessie and Aaryn regarding their relationship with Judd. Elissa also constantly grilled Judd about his relationship with Jessie and Aaryn.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Comes off as out there and strange to some of her fellow house guests at times.
- The Conscience: Elissa is the moral compass of the season. Morals and values seem to be something that Elissa takes very seriously.
- Cool Shades: Elissa is seen wearing sunglasses frequently.
- Creator's Pet: Comes across as this mostly because she is Rachel's sister and because she was voted MVP three weeks in a row (the only player to have that power). But surprisingly averted later on. She wasn't saved by a mysterious stroke of luck before her eviction, unlike her sister.
- The Cutie: Elissa is likeable and loveable so much that you can't help but support her and root for her, especially amongst all of the unkind houseguests.
- Damsel out of Distress: In the beginning, Elissa was a target from week to week. She managed to save herself when she could.
- Deadpan Snarker: Elissa is rather sarcastic and witty at times.
- The Determinator: Elissa is a fighter, a competitor and she never gives up. This trait runs in the Reilly genes.
- Disc-One Nuke: The combination of Rachel's fanbase and the MVP makes her really powerful in the first three evictions, but after the MVP rule change, she becomes just like anyone else.
- The Ditz: To some viewers, Elissa can come off as a bit of an airhead with her head in the clouds. It mostly has to do with he speaking style and her social awkwardness around other houseguests.
- The Dog Bites Back: The 3 A.M. alliance were untouchable in the game... until she won HOH.
- Drama Queen: Played Up to Eleven in Week 4.
- The Dreaded: Everyone was targeting Elissa at the very beginning of the game because she was Rachel's sister, because she was MVP and because they feared that she will be a beast at the game like Rachel was.
- Dumb Muscle: Horrible in quiz competition, good in physical competitions.
- Emotionless Girl: Elissa doesn't seem to show that much emotion in the game.
- Ensemble Dark Horse:
- Elissa is easily one of the most, if not the most, popular house guests this season along with Judd, due in no small part to her being Rachel's sister.
- The producers even had to change the rules of the MVP due to her. After it became obvious that Elissa would win MVP each week, the producers started awarding America the title of MVP, so the people that go up on the block would at least be somewhat a surprise.
- FaceHeel Turn: Keeping Amanda in the house in week 10.
- Fag Hag: For Andy before the show was over. Elissa had a very close relationship our friendship with Andy,e specially earlier on in the season. However, for some reason, Andy turned on Elissa and no longer saw her as an ally.
- Failure Is the Only Option: Aligning with a showmance (McManda) that will ultimately take each other to the Final 2 if she doesn't win HOH? Or surviving and befriending a dominant alliance that is willing to taking her out? No matter what she's now screwed at the Final 7.
- The Fashionista: Elissa seems to have a penchant for trendier clothing and fashion.
- Fatal Flaw: Elissa reacts too passively when she was not in power, she never tried to cut deals and just going along with other houseguests despite knowing there was something wrong.
- Faux Action Girl: Only within the first few weeks of the game. Elissa started to become more competitive later on in the game.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Elissa is most definitely the cook of the house.
- Fire-Forged Friends: With Aaryn, then GinaMarie, and after that Amanda.
- Flower in Her Hair: Elissa sometimes wears a flower in her hair.
- Foil: To Aaryn. They have differing outlooks and views and because of it, they often clashed throughout the game.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Elissa is the Responsible Sibling to Rachel's Foolish Sibling. While Rachel is more outspoken, extroverted and Hot-Blooded, Elissa is more calm, collected and The Stoic. Her strategy is more sound than Rachel, who often targeted people she just wanted revenge on, whereas Elissa is more calm-minded and knew how separate emotion and gameplay (although she really needed some time for that).
- Friendly Enemy: With Aaryn.
- Frozen Face: Elissa has clearly had a few to many Botox injections.
- Girly Bruiser: Elissa is very feminine but very competitive.
- Girly Girl: The most girliest and most feminine female houseguest in the house alongside Aaryn.
- Good Is Not Soft: Elissa is generally nice to everyone but don't mess with her.
- Good Counterpart: To Aaryn and Amanda's Evil Counterpart.
- Granola Girl: Since Elissa is a nutritionist and practices yoga on a daily basis, it is not surprising that she qualifies as this trope. Elissa seems like she is a mega health nut and cares about her body and her physical fitness.
- Happily Married: One of the two house guests (the other being Helen), who are married this season.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With both Helen and Candice.
- Holier Than Thou: Her faith is something that she often takes to heart.
- Hypocrite: Elissa constantly picked on Aaryn for her ignorance and racist comments but she gives Amanda and GinaMarie a pass for their racist and derogatory comments because she believes that they make racist comments out of humour or as a joke.
- It's Personal: Elissa seems to want Aaryn gone for mostly personal reasons more so than for game-playing or strategic reasons.
- Kicking Ass in All Her Finery: Elissa can look be fashionable and still kick ass.
- Kick the Dog: Not Elissa herself, but America voting Elissa to be the third nomination was very mean spirited, considering that she's been on the block every single time.
- Kick the Son of a Bitch: Even though Amanda is not the nicest person (AT ALL), Elissa still didn't have to LAUGH in her face while she was crying or in tears.
- Lady of War: Elissa is a fighter and a competitor and she does this while maintaing her sense of dignity and grace.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: Elissa is the Light Feminine to Aaryn and Amanda's Dark Feminine.
- Lightning Bruiser: Elissa is really strong but she is also pretty fast and quick as well.
- Long Hair Is Feminine: Elissa is a Girly Girl and is one of the most feminine female houseguests of the season. Having long hair only emphasizes Elissa's femininity.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: Elissa is generally a Nice Girl, but sometimes she her Alpha Bitch and catty moments.
- Master of None: In terms of social, strategic and physical aspects, she is rather balanced at all three of them. However, all of them lack refinement, leaving her outclassed by the other competitors, who at least excel in at least one aspect.
- Mood-Swinger: Mainly because she can say things that can change the tone in the house. Just ask what happened in McCrae's 24th birthday.
- Ms. Fanservice/Fanservice Pack: Elissa is an attractive woman, especially to the male viewers. Especially her yoga workout routines.
- Never Live It Down: Fans who hated her will always constantly remind her about Week 4, her abortion comments about (Amanda and Kaitlin) and being here because of her sister.
- Nice Girl: Compared to the rest of the house.
- No Social Skills: A mild version of this. Elissa has admitted herself that she is very introverted, socially awkward and that it take quite a bit of time for her to warm up to people.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Appears to be a ditz with her head in the clouds but is actually alot smarter than everyone thinks.
- The Ojou/Proper Lady: Elissa is very sophisticated and generally polite. Although a bit snobbish and condescending.
- Only Sane Woman: Seems to be the only female houseguest that is not unstable, if you do not overload her with alcohol or pressure.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Judd. Out of all of the men this season, Judd is her favorite guy BY FAR.
- Also with Andy before he turned on her.
- Plucky Girl/The Pollyanna: Elissa remained very positive and optimistic, despite being mistreated by other house guests early in the game.
- The Quiet One: Elissa doesn't really speak too much unless she is being directly spoken to. The polar opposite of her sister, Rachel.
- Reality Show Genre Blindness: Somehow says that this game is all about good sportsmanship some time after Nick's eviction. Especially hilarious because her sister is Rachel, who is far from a good sport.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Elissa is the Blue Oni to Candice and Helen's Red.
- The Resenter: Towards Aaryn and GinaMarie, for their poor treatment and racist remarks towards Candice.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: With both Candice and Helen.
- Salt and Pepper: With Candice. Elissa is more of The Stoic, calm, shy, and introverted while Candice is more Hot-Blooded, emotional, overly sensitive, and out spoken.
- She's Got Legs: Has the nicest legs thanks to yoga.
- Shipper on Deck: Elissa seems to like the idea of Judd and Jessie as a romance.
- Ship Tease: With Judd when he comes back. Even though Elissa is married, it is clear that Elissa absolutely adores Judd.
- Shrinking Violet: Elissa is incredibly shy and introverted, the complete opposite of her extroverted sister, Rachel.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: While Elissa and Rachel may strongly physically resemble each other, their personalities are quite different. Elissa is much more shy and introverted than Rachel, who is significantly more extroverted and loud.
- Signature Headgear: Elissa is seen wearing numerous hair accessories such as flowers and headbands.
- Silk Hiding Steel: She looks calm, stoic and collected but don't think she doesn't have sharp claws.
- Snark-to-Snark Combat: With Andy. They ocassionally engage in light hearted and teasing banter.
- The Snark Knight: Elissa is rather snarky and sarcastic to the point where she can be seen as condescending and rude to others.
- Southern Belle: Elissa is originally from North Carolina and is therefore, a Southern girl.
- The Stoic: Elissa is actually very unemotional and she is the opposite of her sister, who expresses her emotions openly.
- Stepford Smiler: Elissa often hides her real emotions behind a smile, even when she is upset.
- Strong Family Resemblance: She looks like her sister, who is none other than Rachel Reilly. She tried to keep it a secret, but was quickly found out and targeted for it in week one.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Sometimes Elissa can be really warm to others and sometimes she can be rather icy towards others. It all depends who she is interacting with.
- Tall Poppy Syndrome: Is targeted solely because of her association with Rachel. Granted, given that Rachel somehow got a twist helping her out the second she was in trouble, they may not be that unjustified.
- Team Chef/Sacred Hospitality: Elissa seems to be the one who does the most cooking in the house.
- Team Mom: One of the two houseguests, along with Helen, who is a mom and a maternal figure in the house.
- Those Two Girls: With Helen. It is to be expected that Elissa would bond the most with Helen, considering that they share motherhood in common.
- Throwing the Distraction: From the infamous Hailey post, she states that Elissa is here as a distraction for Amanda.
- One commentator from Buddy Tv even says that: Yeah, Elissa was kind of a distraction, just like the talk. IN fact, she was what most of the talk was about. Irony?note
- Too Dumb to Live: She made too many risky moves and passive-aggressive comments that could easily made herself evicted earlier than she should (notably Week 4).
- Token Good Teammate: Along with Judd, many fans consider Elissa to be one of the very few good houseguests left in the game.
- Unpopular Popular Character: Elissa winning the fan favorite prize came from her own likability (or being the least offensive in the later phase), her sister's fanbase, and people who voted for her because just to rub it off to other contestants in the later phase (who viciously talk bad about her).
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Andy.
- When She Smiles: Elissa has a very infectious and pleasant smile.
- Wild Card: Elissa is very unpredictable. Must be in the Reilly genes.
- Younger Than They Look: Although Elissa doesn't look old by any means, she looks very mature for 27.
- Youngest Child Wins: Many fans seem to favour or prefer Elissa over her sister Rachel. Some suggest that Elissa is nicer and prettier than Rachel.
Judd Andrew Daugherty (Juror #7)
Judd Andrew Daugherty (Juror #7)
D.O.B.: Nov 26th, 1986
Age: 26 (age at time of competition)
Hometown: Englewood, TN
Current Residence: Etowah, TN
Occupation: Property Appraiser
Number Of HOH Wins: 1 HOH note
Number Of POV Wins: 1 POV note
Number Of Times Nominated: 2 NOM's note
Number Of Times As Have-Not: 3 HN's note
Prizes/Punishments Won: $5,000 note , Chicken Suit Punishment note , 24 Hr Solitary Confinement note , Drill Sergeant Punishment note
Finished: 10th Place & 5th Place (7th Evicted/13th Evicted, JUROR #7)
Evicted: Evicted 7-0 VS. Spencer (1st Time) note ; Evicted 2-0 VS. GinaMarie note
HOH Evicted Under: SPENCER (in Week 11)
Voted For (In Jury): GINAMARIE
- 100% Adoration Rating: Everyone in the house loved Judd on a personal level. Even Aaryn loved Judd! Those who were considered to be the villains or the bad guys early on in the game such as Kaitlin, Jeremy, Nick, and GinaMarie liked Judd as well. On Double Eviction, the entire house was saddened, devastated and heartbroken over Judd being backdoored and evicted. After Judd was blindsided and evicted, the entire house went into mourning over his eviction and they were all unanimously either depressed or crying over him leaving. Aaryn (who's the resident mean girl Alpha Bitch) was bawling after she put Judd up on the block and even stated in her DR that she feels horrible about it because she adores Judd on a personal level and they grew to become friends. Amanda (who was the resident Big Bad or villain of the season) shed some tears for Judd when he was blindsided even though she had felt that he was the MVP and a huge threat. Jessie, although angry at him for his betrayal, felt a degree of sadness and credited Judd for being a good player. Andy was bawling when Judd was evicted and even wanted to be alone after he was gone. GinaMarie was in tears while voting out Judd. Elissa felt sad by Judd leaving and even said that he was one of her best friends in the house. Even Spencer, whom he was up against on the block, looked extremely sad that he was sitting next to him. Not only was Judd widely loved or liked inside of the house, he was one of the most popular houseguests amongst the Big Brother viewing audience. Due to his popularity, he ended up being in the Top 3 for America's Favorite Houseguest.
- Adorkable: Judd is dorky and adorable. The Southern charm is strong in this one. He also dressed up as Mario as a kid, implying he's a video gamer.
- Alas, Poor Villain/The Hero Dies:
- YMMV. Judd has one of the most tragic storyline in Big Brother history, being blindsided and evicted by his own alliance and coming back into the game, only to be evicted by his new alliance once again. Tragic for a Big Brother player.
- Actually, his tragic storyline comes from that the started out as a fan favorite as well as a dark horse, and everyone cried for his first eviction. When he came back however, he became more nasty and miserable to the point that he didn't care anymore. It was apparent as the weeks progressed, his fanbase gradually declined to the point that Elissa possibly crushed him (instead of being neck and neck) at the fan favorite vote.
- Affectionate Nickname: Some of the house guests call him "Judd The Stud". The fans also call Judd by this nickname as well.
- Aaryn has given Judd the nickname "Juddy" or "Juddy-Bear".
- The Alcoholic: Judd really loves his liquor, especially his beer. His biggest concern about being a have-not is not having any liquor to drink. To be fair, he mentioned at one point that he had depression.
- All Guys Want Bad Girls: Judd seemed to have had a flirty relationship with the resident mean girls of the season, Aaryn and GinaMarie. It's uncertain if Judd was just flirty with them for game purposes or whether or not he actually enjoyed their company.
- Always Save the Girl: At least when it came to Jessie, Aaryn, and Amanda.
- Anti-Hero: Like McCrae, he's become more manipulative and isn't trusting anyone anymore, especially not his old friend (McCrae).
- Arch-Nemesis: Amanda. Judd despises her and wants her out of the house badly.
- Ascended Fanboy: Judd tried out five times to get on the show before he was cast this season. He is a certified Big Brother super fan alongside McCrae.
- Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: With Aaryn. Judd has developed a bond with Aaryn and he has become much closer to her as of recently.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: The name Judd is a really cool and interesting name. Hell, his entire name is really interesting and unique.
- Badass Adorable: Judd is adorable when he is kicking ass.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Has loads of it with Aaryn.
- Berserk Button: Judd has said that what gets him fired up and angry is when other people are being bullied, threatened or mistreated.
- Better as Friends/Just Friends: How Judd sees his relationship with Jessie.
- Betty and Veronica: There seems to be a bit of a "triangle" between Judd, Aaryn and Jessie, with Judd being the Archie to Jessie's Betty and Aaryn's Veronica.
- Beware the Nice Ones/Beware the Silly Ones: Judd may be a nice and funny guy, but there is a serious competitor hidden within him. Some house guests, such as Spencer for example, are viewed Judd as a threat.
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards McCrae.
- The Big Damn Kiss: With Aaryn and Jessie.
- Big Good: Along with Elissa, in opposition to the Big Bad's, Aaryn and Amanda.
- Big Man on Campus: In the house, Judd was popular and very well-liked by everyone. This also extends to outside of the house as Judd is popular with fans and viewers as well.
- Birds of a Feather: With McCrae. Both are the token Big Brother super fans of the season.
- Born Unlucky: Judd probably has the worst luck out of all of the houseguests. He won HOH when he didn't want to win, got 24hr solitary confinement during his own HOH reign, was a Have Not more often than not, was suspected of being MVP by everyone in the house, had his own alliance (The Goof Troupe) turn on him and plot his demise behind his back, was completely blindsided when he was backdoored by his own ally (Aaryn), was evicted by his allies and as of recently, has to wear a chicken suit as a punishment for 48 hrs. And then for 24 hours he has to listen to a drill sergeant and do push-ups and jumping jacks. Poor Judd.
- Break the Cutie: Judd wins HOH when he least wants it, ends up getting stressed and overwhelmed with being HOH. On top of it, in the POV competition, Judd ends up taking a 24 hour punishment in solitary confinement during his own HOH reign. His eviction also counts.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Judd appears to be not much of a threat game wise, but many of the house guests, primarily Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Helen, and Spencer all fear him and see him as very smart and brilliant.
- Butt-Monkey/The Chew Toy: Everyone in the house thought that Judd was the MVP. Later on, GinaMarie and Spencer call him "shady" and he's forced to listen to a drill sergeant for 24 hours. Ouch.
- Came Back Strong: A week after he was blindsided and evicted, Judd came back into the game by winning a competition.
- Cannot Spit It Out: His feelings for Jessie ....and Aaryn.
- Catchphrase: "J-U-DOUBLE-D PARTY DAUGHERTY!"
- The Casanova: Judd has managed to charm many women, and even a few guys.
- The Charmer: Judd is very charming to women in general. All of the female house guests aren't immune to his Southern charm.
- Chick Magnet: He is really popular with and well liked by the vast majority of the female house guests.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Judd is very flirtatious with all of the female house guests. He is probably the most flirtatious male houseguest this season. His nickname "Judd The Stud" suits him perfectly.
- Class Clown: According to Judd himself, he was given the title of "Party Animal" during his high school years.
- Clothes Make the Legend: Judd's iconic Bear shirt. The Bear shirt is the biggest symbol of Judd and it has basically become Judd's signature.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Judd comes off as rather quirky and off beat.
- Cool Shades: Judd wears sunglasses from time to time.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: In the earlier weeks, people consider him a darkhorse to win the game. He's pretty under the radar (his name is not mentioned that much by his fellow house guests), he stays out of the drama, is likeable, has a competitive streak, and has a rather solid social game.
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: Judd is probably the houseguest that has the best read on the house guests. He is also pretty accurate and sharp regarding who are the big threats in the game. He's only rivaled by McCrae.
- The Cutie: Judd is so cute and adorable that you can't help but root for him. He's viewed as adorable by quite a few fans that he is crossing over in Moe territory.
- Deadpan Snarker: Judd is very witty and sarcastic.
- The Determinator: Judd isn't the type to give up or quit. When he wanted Aaryn to stay in the house over Kaitlin, he did everything to make that happen, include making a fake alliance and lying about Helen. On top of that, Nick's video about how to audition for Big Brother has him remarking that he thinks Judd said he had to try out at least five or six times before getting accepted.
- Didn't See That Coming: Judd being blindsided was a complete shock to Judd himself as well as to many viewers. Many fans are questioning why Judd was even backdoored in the first place.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Was involved with the plan to evict Amanda.
- Distaff Counterpart: Some fans see Judd as the male version of Jordan Lloyd from Season's 11 and 13.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Had a bit of a flirtatious relationship with Aaryn. During his HoH week, he stuck his neck out and created a lie against Kaitlin to keep Aaryn in the house. This would come to back to bite him hard when the rest of the house figured out he was lying and Aaryn went behind his back to take his spot in his alliance with Amanda, Andy, and McCrae. Taken to the upmost levels when Aaryn ends up back dooring Judd and he is evicted under Aaryn's HOH reign. It's safe to say that Judd clearly screwed up his game for a beautiful or attractive girl (Aaryn).
- The Ditz: Sometimes comes off as this to fans.
- The Dog Bites Back: Judd voted out Aaryn after being backdoored by her.
- Also when he evicted both Amanda and Elissa.
- Dogged Nice Guy: Might be becoming one in regards to Jessie, to some live feeders. He doesn't seem to see that Jessie might possibly not be interested in him in a romantic way. Though him and Jessie have had a lot of Unresolved Sexual Tension as of week 2.
- The Dreaded: Some of Judd's house guests feared him because they believed that Judd was the MVP. His own alliance turned on him simply because of their belief and their paranoia that Judd was dangerous and threat to the entire house because he was MVP.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: Judd was given this as a punishment by Spencer. He has to follow the commands of a Big Brother Drill Sergeant Nasty on the PA.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Judd is easily one of the most popular houseguests this season.
- Even the Guys Want Him: There are quite a few straight guys, including Judd's fellow male houseguests, who find Judd really dashing and appealing.
- Fan Nickname: Quite a few Big Brother fans have adopted the nickname "Southern Prince" for Judd. Another one is "J-U-DOUBLE-D". The most common one is "Judd The Stud".
- Fearless Fool: Judd was completely unaware that he was the house's biggest target. He thought that he was completely safe. This resulted in Judd being completely blindsided when the house went against him and evicted him as a result of being back doored by his own ally (Aaryn) and his own alliance voting him out (McCrae, Amanda, and Andy).
- The Fool: Judd was completely blinded by his faith and loyalty to his alliance that he didn't realize that they were all plotting his demise behind his back.
- Forgiveness: Before he was evicted for the second time, Judd forgave McCrae for everything that had previously happened and even hugged him when he left.
- Functional Genre Savvy: From what is seen on the feeds, Judd is rather knowledgeable about his Big Brother history and all of the Big Brother seasons. Comes with being a fan of the series.
- Genius Ditz: Judd came off overly naive but he's actually rather smart.
- Genki Guy/Keet: Judd can be really high energy and hyper, especially in his DR's. His nickname even highlights this
- Good Counterpart: To Amanda and Aaryn's Evil Counterpart.
- Good Is Not Nice/Good Is Not Soft: Judd is a generally nice guy but don't cross him or piss him off. He will call you out.
- Good Luck Charm: His signature Bear shirt from Walmart. Judd has said that he wears it for good luck.
- Good Ol' Boy: Being from the South, it's only to be expected.
- Graceful Loser: Despite being blindsided by his own alliance and being shocked by his unexpected eviction, Judd seemed to have taken his blindside much better than expected.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: According to Judd himself, he has a very fiery temper and gets easily angered.
- Hard Drinking Party Guy: Judd has said that he loves drinking an partying. When he had to become a Have Not for the week, he said that he would be most disappointed because he wouldn't be able to have any beer.
- Has a Type: Judd admits to liking exotic girls who are brunettes with brown eyes. Hence, his attraction to Jessie.
- The Heart: Of The Goof Troop and of the season.
- The Hero: Is seen as this of the season.
- He's Back: After being the last jury member standing in the HOH competition, Judd is back in the game and is given a second chance at winning Big Brother.
- He Who Must Not Be Heard: Sometimes it's really hard to understand Judd and what he is saying, especially when he is whispering. See The Unintelligible.
- He Will Not Cry, So I Cry for Him: When Judd was evicted, he didn't cry or shed a tear. But the entire house cried for Judd and mourned him after he was evicted.
- The Hero Dies: Judd is evicted in a shocking manner. After he is evicted, the entire house cries and mourns his eviction.
- Heroic BSoD: Judd has a HUGE one when he is completely blindsided and evicted from the game. Judd seemed so out of it that it was incredibly painful to watch.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With McCrae. See McCrae's entry for more details. Later, he has this relationship with Spencer.
- Hidden Badass: Judd appears to be a calm, down to earth Southern Gentleman, but do not underestimate him.
- Hopeless Suitor: At first, to Jessie, who clearly showed more interest in David, Nick, McCrae and Jeremy. Now that three out of the four of those guys are gone, Jessie seems to be developing feelings for Judd. Eventually, it seems as though Judd has fallen out of infatuation with Jessie.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Judd was completely blinded by his loyalty to his alliance (The Goof Troupe) that he didn't realize that Amanda (and by extension, McCrae, and Andy) were secretly plotting his demise without him even realizing it. Judd thought that he was still part of the Goof Troupe alliance and that they were going to the end. He also ended up trusting the wrong people (Amanda, Helen, Aaryn, McCrae and Andy) while not trusting those who actually did have his back during the game (i.e. Jessie, Candice, Elissa, Spencer, Howard). Even when he comes back, he trusts the same people who voted him out.
- Hot-Blooded: Judd can be overly emotional and can becomes easily paranoid, stressed and angered.
- Humble Hero: Judd's humility was one of his endearing traits or qualities.
- Iconic Item:
- His signature Bear shirt from Walmart. It's become so popular and iconic both inside the house and outside the house that TEN house guests (Aaryn, Amanda, GinaMarie, Helen, McCrae, Andy, Kaitlin, Nick, Candice, and Jessie) have worn the shirt and fans are ordering the same shirt online. Big Brother 11 and Big Brother 13's Jeff Schroeder, a Judd fan, even has a pillow with the Bear shirt printed on it.
- However, there was a rumored that this bear shirt was actually given to him by CBS, an explanation will be needed.
- Iconic Outfit: His infamous Bear shirt.
- Idiot Ball: Why do you have to be extremely loyal to McManda?
- Idiot Hero: Judd's downfalls was trusting the wrong people. To be fair, these people were with him from the start and even if he didn't trust them, he would have been evicted anyway.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Judd has said some really nasty things, but he never meant any of them and he's genuinely a good guy at heart. He even forgave McCrae before he was evicted for the second time.
- Large Ham: Judd is very expressive.
- Living Emotional Crutch: For McCrae and Elissa. After Judd was evicted, McCrae almost had an emotional breakdown.
- Magnetic Hero: Literally everyone in the house loved Judd, both male and female house guests. Even the resident villain, Aaryn, fell under Judd's spell or charm.
- Manic Pixie Dream Guy: To Aaryn.
- Megane: Sometimes seen wearing GinaMarie's glasses from time to time for fun.
- Men Don't Cry/Unable to Cry: Judd admitted openly that he is not much of a crier and he only cries when on rare occasion.
- Morality Pet: For Aaryn. It is clear that Aaryn has a soft spot for Judd.
- Mr. Fanservice: Widely appealing to many Big Brother female fans. And a few guys too.
- Nervous Wreck: Judd gets easily paranoid about things.
- Nice Guy: Judd is kind, sociable and friendly to everyone, even to those he doesn't particularly like. He's also one of the few houseguests who has never said a racist or sexist remark about anyone.
- The Nicknamer: Coined Aaryn's nickname, "Texas Tornado".
- Non-Action Guy: Judd has said that he is not particularly good at the competitions, especially the physical ones. He seems to be relying more on his social game and strategy then winning tons of competitions. However, he averts this when he first won HOH and then won a competition to get back into the game.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Judd's behaviour comes off as rather offbeat and quirky, however, he does seem to be rather observant and has a fairly good read on the house guests in general.
- Odd Couple/Odd Friendship: With Jessie. Also has a good friendship with McCrae.
- Out of Focus: For the first half on the show. However, Judd is very popular with the live feeders and has a huge fan base on the internet. Eventually, Judd's popularity extended to the show watchers as well.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Elissa, GinaMarie and Helen.
- Playing Both Sides: This was Amanda's reason for wanting Judd out so bad. Also, Amanda and Helen's paranoia that Judd was the MVP.
- Plucky Comic Relief/The Funny Guy: Judd has great comedic timing and is known to be very humorous, witty and funny.
- Plucky Guy/The Pollyanna: Judd is rather positive and optimistic by nature, sometimes to a fault.
- Politically Incorrect Hero: Judd sometimes resorts to making sexist comments, although, most of the time he does make such comments, it's when he is either angry, frustrated or when he rants or vents.
- The Prankster: Judd was the biggest jokester and prankster of the house alongside Andy.
- Puppy-Dog Eyes: Adds to Judd's adorableness.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Judd is the Red to Andy and McCrae's Blue.
- Sanity Slippage: When he came back into the house, the mere prospect of being sent home again while put up on the block as a pawn made him lose it. It was an unfortunate turn of events because it cause the other Exterminators to lose faith in him and re-evict him.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: The Savvy Guy to GinaMarie's Energetic Girl.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: Judd as of recently has frequently reminded the other house guests that he is not into Jessie in a romantic sense. Judd has even started to separate and distance himself from Jessie but has also seemed to have grown closer with Aaryn at the same time.
- Ship Tease: With Jessie. Though he starts to develop this with GM and Aaryn later on. And then Elissa since he returned to the game.
- Shocking Elimination: And how! Judd never saw it coming!
- The Social Expert: Judd had a very excellent social game and he had good relationships with all of the houseguests, hence why he was seen as such a huge threat in the game.
- Southern-Fried Genius: Judd was seen as very smart and manipulative by his fellow house guests, so much that they all viewed him as a threat.
- Southern Gentleman: He is generally kind to everyone and he is very polite towards the women.
- Stepford Snarker: Judd will use sarcasm and humour to hide his emotions at times.
- Sweet Home Alabama: Judd hails from Tennessee.
- Tear Jerker: His eviction. Dear god, his eviction. Almost everyone was crying.
- Token Good Teammate: Many people consider him and Elissa to be the only decent people left in the game. Subverted for some live feed watchers after his comments about Elissa after her eviction.
- Too Dumb to Live: Had Judd kept his cool in Week 11, he would have stayed in the game, but his panicking and tantrum-throwing made Spencer remark he was doing the stupidest move ever in the game and caused Andy and GinaMarie to decide he had gone out of control and needed to be the first Exterminator sent packing and the remaining group could take care of McCrae themselves.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: During Week 10 and Week 11. He freaked out about being used as a pawn and lost it, smacking granola bars off the kitchen island, pacing around the house in a huff, flipped off one of the cameras, and raised hell after McCrae saved himself with the Power Of Veto.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Judd has mentioned on a few occasions that he's obsessed with Skittles.
- Tragic Hero: Judd's time in the house and his game were cut way too short.
- The Unintelligible: About 80% of the time. It's because he has a very thick and drawling Tennessee accent.
- Undying Loyalty: Part of the reason why he was evicted twice.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: With Jessie.
- Unwanted Harem: Judd has basically all of the female house guests adoring him and falling for his Southern charm. That includes the villains, Amanda and Aaryn.
- The Woobie: His confused yet crushed face of innocence when he's evicted. Poor Judd...
- Third-Option Love Interest: To Jessie at the end of week 2.
- True Companions: With Andy, Spencer, and GinaMarie as part of The Exterminators.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Aaryn. Along with a little bit of Belligerent Sexual Tension.
- Will They or Won't They?: With Jessie.
- Worthy Opponent: How many of his fellow houseguests viewed him. Not only did they see Judd as a threat and someone who is very smart in the game, but they also assumed that Judd was the one who was MVP.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: Judd got blindsided, then rescued himself and returned to the house, but by then he was so distraught he couldn't hang in there and ruined his own game.
- Younger Than They Look: Judd is only 26 but he looks more mature for his age.
McCrae John Olson (Juror #8)
McCrae John Olson (Juror #8)
D.O.B.: Jul 21st, 1989
Age: 24 (age at time of competition)
Hometown: Oak Grove, MN
Current Residence: Oak Grove, MN
Occupation: Pizza Delivery Boy
Number Of HOH Wins: 2 HOH's note
Number Of POV Wins: 3 POV's note
Number Of Times Nominated: 4 NOM's note
Number Of Times As Have-Not: 1 HN note
Prizes/Punishments Won: $5,000 note , Friendship Bracelet Punishment note
Finished: 4th Place (13th Evicted, JUROR #8)
Evicted: Evicted 1-0 VS. Spencer note
HOH Evicted Under: ANDY (in Week 11)
Voted For (In Jury): ANDY
- The Ace/Broken Ace: McCrae is the resident competition beast of the season and has won a total of six competitions. He always wins a competition when he needs it the most. McCrae is also good at all kinds of competitions, including endurance, physical, skill, and mental.
- Adorkable: He's the token geek of this season. His dorky mannerisms show it. He's also a video gamer according to a DR confession.
- Affably Evil: McCrae smiles almost all the time and says "yeah" and "I don't know" a lot. Don't let that fool you. He's ruthless.
- Affectionate Nickname: Often referred to as Pizza Boy.
- Alas, Poor Villain/The Hero Dies: Depending on your viewpoint. He's a good guy at heart but has made some morally questionable decisions such as staying with Amanda even though she's a terrible influence on him. Ultimately his eviction is very tragic, despite no real tears being shed.
- Always Save the Girl: In regards to Amanda. Many question why he keeps trying to save her, protect her or why he even stays aligned with her.
- Anti-Hero: McCrae has been slowly descending into anti-hero territory as of lately. He can be classified as a Type III.
- Anti-Villain: See above. McCrae a good guy at heart but Amanda has been slowly changing him as a person. He gets better after his breakdown in Week 10. Type II.
- Arch-Enemy: Elissa. He hates her with an undying passion. Subverted as he and Elissa have apologized to each other.
- Ascended Fanboy: McCrae is a superfan of Big Brother.
- Badass Adorable: McCrae was one of the strongest competitors in the game by far.
- Battle Couple: With Amanda. He and Amanda were basically the ones running the house for the entire game.
- Birds of a Feather:
- With Andy. Both are definitely the nerds or the geeks of the season. They are also super fans of Big Brother.
- With Judd. Both are the superfans of Big Brother this season which is why Judd was one of McCrae's closest friends in the house.
- Became Their Own Antithesis: Went from being an optimistic, happy go lucky and friendly guy to being an anti-social, negative and emotionally broken individual in a span of 10 weeks. McCrae can thank Amanda for his change in attitude and personality. He goes back to normal following Amanda's eviction.
- Beware the Silly Ones: He's a goofball but when he wants to be, he is a really dangerous player. He's also really good at endurance challenges as he easily won the first HOH competition and nearly won another one which was also endurance based.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Most of McCrae's vocabulary includes "I don't know" and "yeah" and he really doesn't converse all that much, but he is by far the most dangerous player in the game and he is not to be underestimated.
- Berserk Button: Racism. Also don't insult Amanda. Bullying in general also seems to be this for McCrae especially after he stood up to Amanda after she drove Jessie to tears.
- Big Bad Wannabe: McCrae tries to talk tough but in reality, he comes off as more of a coward. It has more to do with his association with the Big Bad's, Amanda and Aaryn. He starts to subvert this however after his breakdown in Week 10.
- Big Damn Heroes: McCrae completely threw a wrench in The Exterminators plans by winning the POV during Final 5, which ensured his position in the Final 4 and cause the members of The Exterminators alliance to scramble and turn on each other.
- Breakout Character: Pre-season, McCrae was one of the most popular houseguests along with Helen and Elissa. But as the weeks had gone by, his popularity took a severe dive mostly because of who he was aligned with (Amanda). However, once Amanda and Elissa leave and the rest of the house gathers together to create a secret alliance called The Exterminators (which included Spencer, Judd, GinaMarie and Andy, McCrae ends up receiving the underdog edit on the show and the majority of fans end up wanting him to win the most out of the remaining houseguests.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: McCrae has the potential to be a very good player in the game of Big Brother, but at the same time, he seems to spend most of his time lounging around the house and cuddling up with Amanda more than anything else. This may be part of his strategy.
- Break the Cutie: Judd's eviction really took it's toll on him the hardest. Poor guy.
- Broken Bird: The longer McCrae stays in the house, the worse he gets. Comes to a climax in Week 10. Afterwards, McCrae is slowly getting better to much of the fans relief.
- Butt-Monkey: All the time. It's highlighted in a challenge when he's doing even worse than Howard who is purposely throwing it. Though he says in the DR he has been throwing challenges.
- Cannot Spit It Out: McCrae doesn't seem to have that much vocabulary that extends beyond "I don't know" and "yeah".
- Celebrity Resemblance: Many fans argue that McCrae has a strong physical resemblance to Joseph Gordon Levitt which makes him qualify as being a Hollywood Nerd due to being his celebrity lookalike.
- The Champion: For Amanda. McCrae always tries to do what makes Amanda happy, even if he doesn't necessarily agree with it.
- Chessmaster Sidekick: To Amanda. Although McCrae could easily outsmart or turn on Amanda, he stuck by her side and remained loyal to her throughout the entire game up until she was evicted.
- The Chick: Of The Moving Company alliance. Although he's male and the Moving Company is consisted of all guys, McCrae was the feminine aspect of the group because he was more sensitive and emotional than the other rest of the guys in the alliance. Howard was The Big Guy with a Heroic Build, Spencer was Big Fun with a Carpet of Virility, Nick was The Stoic and The Smart Guy (despite being slightly metrosexual), and Jeremy was a Jerk Jock with a Rated M for Manly frat boy personality. He's also the only guy in the alliance that had somewhat of a feminine physical appearance having long hair.
- Chick Magnet: Not necessarily in a romantic sense, but he is really popular with and well liked by the vast majority of the female house guests. He does seem to have the affections of both Amanda and Jessie.
- Cloudcuckoolander: He's really weird at times. Although he's an incredibly smart guy, he seems to have his head in the clouds a lot of the time. Sometimes during conversations, the only thing that he contributes to it is the word "Yeah".
- The Conscience: For Amanda. Whenever Amanda gets out of control or paranoid, McCrae often makes sure that she doesn't get too out of control. He generally keeps Amanda as calm as possible especially whenever she is stressed out or overly paranoid about something.
- Cool Loser: Definitely has strong shades of this. Despite being a nerdy guy who's socially awkward, he's still incredibly likeable as well as one of the strongest competitors in the game.
- Corrupt the Cutie: By Amanda. Before McCrae got involved with Amanda, who was a pizza boy who was a Nice Guy.
- The Corruptible: To Amanda. It seems as though Amanda's been nothing but a bad influence on McCrae as a person. Around Amanda, McCrae definitely has Took a Level in Jerkass. So much that it has managed to turn McCrae, who was originally a fan favourite of Big Brother fans, into someone that most fans can't wait to see be evicted sooner than later. This is also a part of the reason a lot of people want Amanda gone as without her influence, McCrae would go back to his normal nice guy self. Actually, without her around, he generally is a nice guy. He goes back to his optimistic self in Week 10.
- Cowardly Lion: McCrae comes off as this especially around Amanda, because he doesn't want to make her mad. Also, afraid of winning tons of competitions and having to get blood on his hands and anger people so he just throws most of the competitions. Subverted after Amanda is evicted. He's out for revenge.
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: McCrae is probably the houseguest that has the best read on the house guests. He is also pretty accurate and sharp regarding who are the big threats in the game. He's only rivaled by Judd.
- The Cutie: McCrae is dorky and adorable which makes you want to root for him.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass:
- Everyone thought he would just be an oddball...and then he won the first HOH endurance competition. He even won a Veto ''without even trying' 'Everyone knew he was a threat but by week 3 everyone thinks he's harmless again. Also the houseguests are scared of making Amanda mad so no one is going after him.
- Even when they do target him, McCrae wins POV even in his broken state.
- During the 2nd Double Eviction, McCrae knows that 4 of the remaining 6 people in the house are gunning for him. He wins his 2nd HOH in a Curbstomp Battle, ensuring his spot in the final 5.
- He was targeted again in Week 11, but won the POV once more. Now he is guaranteed a secured spot in the final four.
- McCrae, without even knowing Andy/Spencer/GinaMarie and Judd are in alliance called The Exterminators (even though McCrae suspects them and trusts no one), wins the POV at the Final 5 and ensures himself a spot in the final 4 while at the same time screwing over The Exterminators and their plan and forcing them to turn on each other. Special mention goes to the fact that so far, McCrae has made it to the final 4 without ever being eligible for eviction.
- Darkest Hour: McCrae went through a few dark times while in the house. His first dark moment was Judd's eviction. After Judd was evicted, McCrae completely loses it and breaks down emotionally and mentally. In Week 10, McCrae is nominated alongside his showmantic partner, Amanda and realizes that he has to fight to stay against her, even if it means Amanda facing the possibility of going home. McCrae's showmance is evicted (Amanda) and he realizes that he is the next target once she is gone and that he is completely alone in the game. In Week 11, he is nominated for a third time, feeling like the outsider and the loner in the house especially after Amanda was evicted. In the last few weeks of the game, McCrae certainly hasn't had it easy and he is certainly getting the underdog edit on the show.
- Dating Catwoman: Everyone in and out of the house seems to disapprove or dislike his relationship with Amanda.
- Deadpan Snarker: He is rather snarky and witty especially in the DR.
- Destructive Romance: With Amanda. Most people can agree that McCrae's relationship with Amanda is not the healthiest relationship.
- The Determinator: McCrae is definitely not the type to quit or give up, especially when he wants something. Even when he is on the block and broken down emotionally and mentally, he will try to win the challenges
- Distracted by the Sexy: When by himself, McCrae shows solid gameplay and a good understanding of the rest of the cast. But he generally allows Amanda to dominate his game and her paranoia and bullying can put him in bad spots.
- Distressed Dude: Especially when McCrae mentally and emotionally breaks down during the later weeks of the game.
- The Dragon: To Amanda. He would pretty much do anything or everything that Amanda asked of him. She was the one controlling everything, including McCrae's game.
- Dragon with an Agenda: Judd has stated that while Amanda is playing a good game, McCrae's own game is on par with his own because no one, not even Amanda, has figured it out yet.
- Dragon Ascendant: He's become this after Amanda was evicted.
- Drunk with Power: After Week 10, he stops. Though he was never really this at all. It was mostly Amanda.
- Elimination Houdini: McCrae before being finally evicted at Final 4. He hasn't been nominated until 3/4ths through the game and every single time he was nominated he won the Veto, despite being a huge threat physically and mentally.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Probably one of the most popular players this season besides Elissa and Judd. And after Judd Took a Level in Jerkass and Elissa was evicted, he is the only person left that the fans want to win.
- Eleventh Hour Super Power: By the 2nd Double Eviction, it looked like Andy had this game all wrapped up. Then McCrae started winning comps again. So far, he has made it from the final 7 to the final 4 through comp wins alone. He managed to make it to the final four which was still pretty impressive.
- Extreme Doormat: For Amanda. It seems as though in the relationship between McCrae and Amanda, Amanda is the one wearing the pants. Oddly enough this trait is good for him as it makes Amanda the bigger target over him. He later subverts the trope, as he stands up to Amanda's constant racism and bullying.
- FaceHeel Turn: McCrae went from being a happy go lucky, optimistic guy who was a fan favourite to becoming a much darker, more negative person. Most fans think that Amanda's influence has a lot to do with McCrae's rather drastic personality change. He subverts this around week 9.
- HeelFace Turn: McCrae may be turning back around now that Amanda is leaving.
- Fan Nickname: His most common nickname amongst Big Brother viewers is "Pizza Boy".
- Some have given him the nickname "McPizza" as in McCain's frozen pizza.
- Fans have given McCrae and Amanda as a pairing the Portmanteau Couple Name "McCranda" or "McManda".
- Four Is Death: McCrae was evicted by just one vote casted by GinaMarie and he finished in 4th place.
- Friendly Enemies: With The Exterminators. In fact, the reason why they told him about the alliance was because they respected him so much that it was only fair for him to know about it.
- Functional Genre Savvy: From what is seen on the feeds, McCrae is rather knowledgeable about his Big Brother history and all of the Big Brother seasons. Comes with being a fan of the series.
- Geek/Nerd: One of the geeks of the season alongside Andy.
- Geek Physiques: Of the skinny type.
- Geeky Turn-On: Amanda finds McCrae appealing. Who would have ever thought that a high maintenance and outgoing real estate agent from New York would ever fall for a younger, nerdy, socially awkward pizza boy from Minnesota?
- Genius Ditz: McCrae is a smart and intelligent guy but sometimes he comes off as completely out of it. He is also really good at competitions and he is okay at game strategy, but his social game is not all that great.
- Good Is Not Soft: McCrae is a Nice Guy but he is also a competitor and he will always win when he needs to. In other words, McCrae is very clutch when it comes for him to win. He also has an ally and showmantic partner in Amanda defending him and protecting him in the game.
- Graceful Loser: Despite being horribly blindsided when Andy, GinaMarie, and Spencer revealed to him that they were in alliance together called The Exterminators, McCrae was upset at first but he still accepted his fate. He managed to take his eviction very well, despite some minor regrets in the game.
- Guile Hero: McCrae may be a competitor who has the ability to win competitions when he needs to, but he often uses strategy to get farther ahead in the game.
- Heartbroken Badass: McCrae falls apart when Judd is evicted, so much that he emotionally breaks down. The second time he falls apart is when he is nominated alongside Amanda and he realizes that he has to fight to stay in the game against her. The third time McCrae falls apart is when Amanda is evicted. In the last few weeks of the game, McCrae certainly hasn't had it easy.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: He's this with Judd, especially after his eviction. The two instantly bonded over being super fans of the show and Judd displayed a strong Big Brother Instinct towards McCrae. After Judd was evicted, McCrae took it extremely hard and ended up spending hours and hours crying alone.
- Heroic BSoD:
- After Judd's blindside and eviction on Double Eviction night, McCrae has a complete categorical emotional breakdown. He's so distraught, devastated, and saddened by Judd's leaving that he spends hours and hours crying. He even goes to the photo booth isolating himself away from everyone and just breaks down in tears. Poor guy took Judd's eviction harder than anybody (and a lot of the other people took Judd's eviction pretty hard so that should tell you how hard he took it). It makes sense why he reacted so extreme to his eviction since Judd was McCrae's best and closest friend and ally in the house next to Amanda.
- After being on the block again in Week 10, McCrae just breaks down emotionally and mentally. He doesn't communicate or talk at all. He's completely distraught over being on the block or nominated against Amanda. And he knows that he has to fight for himself in the game by winning the POV and he doesn't have a chance in saving Amanda by doing so. Even when McCrae ends up winning the POV that week, he's not even happy enough to celebrate his win, because he knows that once he takes himself off the block, Amanda becomes the main target to go home. It's clear that after weeks of being in power along with Amanda, he completely emotionally shuts down once his reign of power is gone.
- Heroic Spirit/Heroic Willpower: Despite everyone being against him, McCrae still had the strength and the competitiveness to go on. Especially after the majority of his alliance, namely Amanda, was evicted, he still had the strength to win a few competitions.
- Hollywood Nerd: McCrae has rather decent bone structure and attractive facial features. Quite a few female fans find McCrae attractive in a dorky, cute way. There are some fans who find his voice, his accent and his speaking manner rather appealing and attractive as well. There's also the fact that many female fans find him attractive because he has a Celebrity Resemblance to Joseph Gordon Levitt.
- I Can't Believe a Guy Like You Would Notice Me: Gender-Inverted. McCrae may have not said it out loud about how much he is out of Amanda's league, but being the nerdy pizza boy-next door, we all know he's thought that way a few times.
- Iconic Item: His bandanas. He's either wearing his bandana's on his head or he's wrapping them around his arms or wrists.
- Idiot Ball: Nominating the wrong person (Elissa) at the crucial moment is being outplayed (by the Exterminators). Actually knowing the real culprit (Andy evicting Amanda)... and then telling your worries to the audience is idiotic.
- In-Series Nickname: "The Enforcer".
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: McCrae is seen to be more in touch with his emotions and is seen as less stereotypically manly than the other male house guests this season. He is not as athletic as Howard, Jeremy, David and Nick and he is more emotional and sensitive than Judd and Spencer.
- Irrational Hatred: Towards Elissa. McCrae seems to have a very strong dislike or solid hatred towards her for reasons which are not clear. It is possible that McCrae is jealous of the fact that Elissa is rich. Subverted as he and Elissa have apologized to each other.
- Iron Woobie:
- Not game wise, but he's a pizza delivery boy and isn't paid much (he said somewhere in the range of $100 a month while talking to Amanda) and consider how callously many pizza delivery boys are treated.
- As of Judd's eviction, McCrae was placed squarely in this category, because of mourning the loss of his closest ally. He refuses to talk to anyone and just sits by himself alone and cries.
- During Week 10, after being on the block again, he just breaks down completely.
- Keet: Not as much as Judd or Andy, but he's very eccentric.
- Last of His Kind: Last houseguest who is not a member of The Exterminators in the final 5.
- Lazy Bum: How quite a few live feeders view him. However, he is NOT to be underestimated.
- Like an Old Married Couple: With Amanda according to Andy.
- Limited Wardrobe: His wardrobe doesn't seem to be all that vibrant. Is it any wonder why quite a few fans think that McCrae looks like a homeless guy? He's a pizza boy, he probably can't afford much unless he's living with his parents.
- Living Emotional Crutch:
- He is this for Amanda. It can be assumed that if McCrae was ever evicted, Amanda would completely lose it.
- Judd was apparently this for McCrae. After Judd's eviction, McCrae completely loses it and he doesn't take Judd's eviction very well. After Judd's blindsided eviction, McCrae chooses to isolate himself from everyone else and break down crying alone in the photo booth.
- Looks Like Jesus: According to some viewers, some think that he resembles Jesus, mostly because of his hair.
- Lovable Nerd: Especially when he is the only person in the final 5 who isn't part of The Exterminators.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: McCrae is much more sensitive, submissive and passive in comparison to Amanda, who is much more dominant and aggressive.
- Messy Hair: It looks like McCrae has never even picked up a brush never mind seen a brush in his entire life. Which is a shame considering that if McCrae actually groomed himself, his hair would actually look decent.
- Minnesota Nice: McCrae originally hails from Minnesota and for the most part, he's an incredibly down to earth Nice Guy.
- Morality Pet: He sometimes serves as this for Amanda, especially when she acts out of control, makes offensive comments, gets into fights with other house guests and displays general over the top or bullying behaviour. He's usually the one to talk her out of things, and makes her apologize when she goes too far.
- Mr. Fanservice: Some female fans think that McCrae is an attractive "nerd" and is incredibly adorable.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: He is skinny. However, unlike Judd, he has been a beast in every challenge so far though no one has noticed it.
- My Greatest Failure: McCrae feels incredibly guilty for helping back door Judd, his closest ally in the house next to Amanda.
- This happens again when Amanda leaves but to a MUCH lesser extent.
- Nerds Are Sexy: McCrae is one of the biggest nerds of the season but he's also a Hollywood Nerd and someone that can be considered attractive. Amanda most definitely found him appealing as she did get into a relationship with him while in the house.
- Nice Guy: One of the few people (along with Judd) this season not caught saying something racist/homophobic/sexist on the feeds. He also gets frustrated with the house's constant trash-talk and stays on good terms with everyone in the cast. He's also the one telling off Amanda whenever she says anything racist or tries to bully someone.
- Noble Top Enforcer: To Amanda.
- Non-Action Guy: In appearance only. His main strength has been his social and strategic game however.
- Not Himself: In the later weeks of the game, McCrae breaks down emotionally and mentally and it seems like he had lost the fight to stay in the game. Turns out he is more determined than ever.
- No Social Skills: McCrae is one of the most, if not THE MOST, socially awkward houseguests of the season.
- Number Two: For Amanda.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Nobody in the house has targeted him while he knows who everyone else is targeting. Helen tried to target him recently, but since Andy is very close friends and allies with McCrae, it's unlikely he'll be going any time soon.
- Odd Couple: With Amanda.
- Odd Friendship: With Judd and Andy.
- Official Couple: With Amanda. They even had a wedding sponsored by Big Brother. Subverted now that they had a nasty breakup.
- Only Sane Man: Of the Goof Troupe.
- Opposites Attract: With Amanda.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: McCrae may be a small guy and rather skinny but DO NOT underestimate him. Competitively, he can kick everyone's ass.
- The Pig-Pen: McCrae doesn't have the best hygiene and he doesn't seem to shower that much. He starts to subvert this in week 9.
- Pizza Boy Special Delivery: Subverted. McCrae may be a pizza boy for a living, but he's a nerd and that probably means that he doesn't score that many women.
- Playing Both Sides: Everyone in the house trusts him and no one targets him. Even when a majority of the house goes against McCranda they really just mean Amanda. No one is really trying to get rid of him.
- Plucky Comic Relief: McCrae is definitely one of the most witty and humorous houseguests of the season. It is a shame to see that change later on in the game since he becomes so emotionally worn down.
- Pragmatic Hero: McCrae is a very logical, practical and strategic player. In fact, he could even be considered more logical than Amanda, because Amanda is very impulsive and Hot-Blooded.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: McCrae is the Blue to Judd's Red. He's also the Blue to Amanda's Red. While Amanda and Judd are more emotional, impulsive and hot headed at times, McCrae is more calm, stoic, and practical in his approach.
- The Remnant: Of The Goof Troupe and the 3 A.M. Alliance. By the final 5, he is the only person left who is not part of The Exterminators alliance.
- Romance on the Set: With Amanda.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: The Savvy Guy to Amanda's Energetic Girl.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: McCrae is the Sensitive Guy to Jeremy and Nick's Manly Man.
- Shocking Elimination: Subverted. You could see McCrae's eviction coming from a mile away.
- The Smart Guy: Easily one of the most intelligent houseguests this season along with Nick, Judd, and Andy.
- Smug Snake: For a bit. In Week 9, after being put on the block, he snaps out of it.
- The So-Called Coward: McCrae appears fragile, weak and submissive but in reality, he is not to be underestimated and has proven that he has a lot of fight, spirit and determination in the game. It especially shows after Amanda is evicted.
- The Starscream: It's implied that he's about to become this, though mostly out of necessity. He's even claimed Amanda is his shield.
- He did eventually become this, but not in a true malicious example. With him and Amanda on the block, he won the POV and ensured Amanda's eviction.
- Supporting Leader: Of the Goof Troupe, with Amanda being The Leader.
- Spanner in the Works: McCrae has been the standout for this trope for the entire season. In Week 2 when it looks like The Moving Company would rule and run the entire game, he decides to flip, turn and betray them and screws them over by evicting his alliance member Nick. When he and Aaryn, who is his alliance member in 3 A.M., are on the block together in Week 9, Amanda wins the POV and uses it to save him from the chopping block. Later in Week 10 during the Double Eviction, McCrae wins the 2nd HOH when The Exterminators alliance had him as their #1 target. McCrae then proceeds to win the POV at Final 5, which effectively screws over the exterminators and their plans on evicting him, and forcing them (the members of The Exterminators alliance) to turn on each other while earning himself a secured spot in the final 4.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: He's trusting Amanda over everyone else, even the people who had his back. This is starting to be subverted recently, as he has began to be the nice guy he was in the beginning. Turns out that Amanda was the bad influence on him.
- Token Good Teammate: Even when McCrae tries to be mean, he really can't. He is just a nice guy who happens to be hooked up to a crazy woman (Amanda). Special mention goes to the fact that most fans think McCrae would be very likable without Amanda and her influence. At the final 5, he really becomes this when he is the only person who is not part of The Exterminators alliance.
- Tragic Villain: What he's become recently, especially knowing he's likely going home after being informed about the Exterminator alliance at the Final 4
- True Companions: First, with The Moving Company (Howard, Spencer, Nick and Jeremy), second with The Goof Troupe (Amanda, Andy and Judd) and third with 3 A.M. (Amanda, Andy, Aaryn).
- Two First Names: Inverted - He has two last names.
- Undying Loyalty: To Amanda and his former alliances, The Goof Troupe and 3 A.M.
- Unwitting Pawn: To Andy.
- Villainous Valor: Ever since he was nominated alongside Amanda, he has gotten the underdog edit.
- Weak, but Skilled: McCrae doesn't look physically intimidating by any means, but he is most definitely the biggest threat and the most dangerous player left in the game.
- What Does He See in Her?: A lot of viewers wonder what McCrae sees in Amanda, especially considering how bitchy she can be.
- What Measure Is a Non-Badass?: Many fans view McCrae as either very lazy, too weak or too much of a coward, but he is actually the strongest player in the game by far and the biggest threat.
- Who's Laughing Now?: McCrae has been targeted frequently as of recently, but he repeatedly keeps winning competitions and ensuring his safety in the game.
- Will They or Won't They?: It's unclear if McCrae and Amanda will stay together outside the show, especially with Amanda having been fired from her job due to her behavior.
- The Woobie: Probably the poster boy for this season. He's stuck with a crazy woman who may or may not love him. He has a good friend/ex gf(Jessica) who is concerned for him at home. Due to Amanda's influence he went from a happy nice guy in week one to a deadpansnarker in week 5. He loses his friend Judd and when said friend comes back he doesn't like him. His other friend, Andy has decided to join Judd in getting him out. He's been showing signs of being depressed from week 7 and onward. When he's nominated in week 10 he just breaks down completely goes into a bedroom and sits there shedding tears. Not to mention his job is a type of job where he's not paid much (somewhere in the range of $100 a month if he's lucky) and may or may not have had doors slammed in his face.
- Worthy Opponent: To the Exterminators (Judd/Spencer/Andy/GinaMarie). Especially when McCrae makes them all scramble and turn on one another by winning the Final 5 Veto.
Spencer Blithe Clawson (Juror #9)
Spencer Blithe Clawson (Juror #9)
D.O.B.: Feb 16th, 1982
Age: 31 (age at time of competition)
Hometown: Conway, AR
Current Residence: Conway, AR
Occupation: Railway Conductor
Number Of HOH Wins: 1 HOH note
Number Of POV Wins: 1 POV note
Number Of Times Nominated: 9 NOM's note
Number Of Times As Have-Not: 1 HN note
Prizes/Punishments Won: $10,000 note ; Chicken Suit Punishment note ; Bullhorn Punishment note ; Bahamas Vacation note
Finished: 3rd Place (14th Evicted, JUROR #9)
Evicted: Evicted 1-0 VS. GinaMarie note
HOH Evicted Under: ANDY (in Week 12)
Voted For (In Jury): ANDY
- 0% Approval Rating: Played Straight in Out-Universe. Spencer started off as a reasonably well liked houseguest, but he eventually became one of the most hated and disliked of the season. It could be because Spencer made a lot of unnecessary cruel and rude remarks about the other houseguests. Plus, he was highly sexist and made constant misogynistic comments about the women in the house. But the one thing that really did him in was being seen as a pervert. He engaged in prurient behavior all season long, and not the Lovable Sex Maniac kind. People felt uncomfortable with a lot of his jokes because they often pertained to sexual matters. He also made a joke about child pornography on the live feeds which ultimately led to him losing his job outside of the house. In addition, Spencer constantly trash talked Elissa, who was the clear fan favorite of the season in a house full of highly unlikeable people, so that turned a lot of the audience against Spencer as well. It didn't help that he was also aligned with two of the most disliked houseguests in Andy and GinaMarie. The Final 3 of GinaMarie, Andy and Spencer is regarded as one of the worst Final 3's in Big Brother history due to how unlikeable they were.
- All Men Are Perverts: Spencer's discussions about sexual matters seem to creep out the live feeders. As well as his subtle hitting on almost every single female houseguest. And he has a girlfriend. There were many live feeders who complained of Spencer's perverted behaviour towards the other female houseguests, in particular Jessie.
- Amanda. He, along with Judd, Elissa, and GinaMarie, absolutely despise her. Most of it has to do with the fact that Spencer hates her loud, bullying personality but he also grew to hate her when Amanda was targeting Howard, who was Spencer's closest ally in the game earlier on. Ever since then, Spencer has made it his main mission to make Amanda miserable.
- Elissa. Spencer is not a fan of her at all. The reasons why Spencer hates Elissa so much are not clear, however, Spencer has made many personal attacks against Elissa. It was taken Up to Eleven towards the very end of the game, when Spencer aligned with Andy, Judd, and GinaMarie and targeted Elissa with many personal attacks. Spencer's final time in the house consisted of constantly bashing Elissa, which was often fuelled by Andy.
- Ascended Fanboy: Spencer is a superfan of Big Brother and has said that he has watched the show since the beginning. He called being cast on Big Brother a dream come true.
- Bald of Awesome: Out of all of the male houseguests aside from Howard, Spencer has the least amount of hair. It doesn't stop him from being hairy everywhere else though.
- Bash Brothers: With Howard. Earlier in the game, Spencer was aligned with an alliance called The Moving Company, which consisted of himself, Howard, McCrae, Nick and Jeremy. Although on both a game and personal level, Spencer was the closet to Howard. Howard is The Hero to Spencer's The Lancer. Once Howard was evicted, it seemed as though he was heading to be this way with Judd and Andy, as both of them were a part of his alliance (the Exterminators). However, Spencer's closest ally after Howard was Andy.
- The Bear: A heterosexual example. Spencer is physically one of the bigger guys in the house and he is also rather hairy as well. Andy had openly said to Spencer that he reminded Andy of a big, cuddly teddy bear.
- Berserk Button: Amanda and Elissa. He hates both of them and both of them push his buttons. Spencer seems too hate Amanda's bossiness and her bullying ways, which only made him want to join an alliance that would target her and get her out of the house. And for some unknown reason, Spencer just despises Elissa and he constantly bashes her whenever he gets the chance.
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards Howard, Judd and Andy. He seems to show a very protective instinct towards all three of them. At first, Spencer was the closest to Howard but later on in the game, Judd and Andy seem to take Howard's place.
- Big Eater: Probably the biggest eater in the house. Although Spencer's eating habits are not shown on the show, the live feeds show that Spencer was a huge snacker.
- Big Fun: Spencer can sometimes have his fun moments.
- The Big Guy: Since Jeremy and Howard have left, Spencer is currently the largest male houseguest left of the season. Spencer could classify as Class 2.
- Birds of a Feather: With Andy and with Judd. In regards to Andy, both are certified nerds who are very smart and are very strongly strategic. Spencer and Andy are also super fans of Big Brother. In regards to Judd, both Spencer and Judd are from the South, with Spencer being from Arkansas and Judd being from Tennessee. So, Spencer shares the nerd, super fan trait in common with Andy while Spencer shares the Southern background trait with Judd.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Spencer is very sociable and fun loving. See Big Fun.
- Born Lucky: Spencer won $10,000 in a luxury competition. He has been on the block a total of nine times, had never been a target or in danger of going home and made it to final 3.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Spencer is very smart and is a good strategist but he has nothing to contribute in the way of competing or winning competitions.
- Butt-Monkey: Where do we start with this guy? He has spent four consecutive weeks on the block, he's in a chicken suit as of recently, he lost his job, and his house is being searched for evidence that he may be a pedophile. Things have not been going well for Spencer. He did win $10,000 and a vacation to the Bahamas though. He also won an HOH for The Exterminators, possibly ensuring McCrae's eviction. Finishing the season, Spencer has been nominated a total of nine times, holding the Big Brother record for the most nominations within a single season.
- Carpet of Virility: Spencer is noticebly hairy, especially in his chest area.
- Casanova Wannabe/Kavorka Man: Spencer loves women and seems to love talking about women and sexual affairs. In fact, his biggest subject to discuss in the house is women and sex.
- The Chessmaster: One of the more strategic players in the game. It could be argued that Spencer was probably the smartest player in the game on a strategic level next to Andy. Spencer's strategic game managed to get him all the way to the end (the Final 3).
- Co-Dragons: With GinaMarie for Andy. Both GinaMarie and Spencer are working for Andy.
- The Comically Serious: When Spencer was sitting on the couch stoically listening to Amanda and Elissa argue, while wearing a chicken suit. Also, he seems to deliver his one liners in a very serious stone and manner.
- Deadpan Snarker: Spencer can be very sarcastic and witty when he wants to be. Some of Spencer's one liners in the DR are rather witty and humorous.Spencer (about Amanda asking him to use the POV on her if he wins): "Amanda asking me to use the POV on her is like the Joker coming to Batman looking for help."
- Deep South: Spencer is originally from Arkansas. Spencer seems like he is a blue colour country boy and he has a very strong Southern accent.
- The Determinator: Survived nine nominations while being on the outs during a time when Amanda had everyone wrapped around her finger. If you were in his position, you need to be determined.
- The Dog Bites Back: Out of revenge, Spencer takes Amanda's vacation to the Bahamas and forces her to suffer the "Fifty Shades of Orange" punishment. He then gleefully gloats about it in his DR session saying that he will be sipping alcoholic drinks on the beach while Amanda is getting sprayed with orange.
- The Dragon: To Andy, who becomes the Big Bad. Spencer becomes Andy's closest ally in the game, especially after The Exterminators are formed.
- Devour the Dragon: Andy won the Final HOH and chose to evict Spencer and take GinaMarie instead. Andy did this, not because he was being disloyal to Spencer, but because Andy had said in his Final 2 speech that he had more loyalty to GinaMarie because he had made a Final 2 deal with her in the very first week of the game. Spencer, of course, was not bitter against Andy and voted for him to win.
- Fat and Proud: Spencer is on the heavier side but doesn't seem to complain about his weight. He seems to have a strong self acceptance of his body type. He even comments that he will never have the Heroic Build that Howard did or will never be skinny like Andy and McCrae. Spencer even self deprecatingly tells himself that he thinks he's disgusting because he is overweight and he does not care.
- Fat and Skinny: Spencer is the Fat to Andy's Skinny. Spencer and Andy are Those Two Guys who have been allies in the game since the beginning. Physically, Spencer and Andy fit the trope, but this is a bit of an Inverted Trope since their personalities don't fit the exact trope. Andy, as the Skinny one, is more of an upbeat and optimistic personality while Spencer, the Fat one, is more cynical and stoic. In terms of intelligence, Andy and Spencer are both equally strategic and smart, although it seems as though Andy would come up with more ideas than Spencer and Spencer would follow along.
- Fat Bastard: Although Spencer was reasonably likeable at the beginning to the middle of the game, he becomes significantly more vile, hateful and unlikeable towards the end of the game. Much of it has to do with his constant sexist and misogynistic comments towards the female houseguests and also his constant trash talking of other houseguests, in particular Elissa (who has done nothing to Spencer for her to warrant such intense Irrational Hatred or animosity from him).
- Fat Best Friend: To both Howard and Andy. Spencer is more overweight and out of shape while Howard is very physically fit with a Heroic Build. And with Andy, Andy is significantly much thinner and skinnier than Spencer. Spencer is more of the Type A personality, as he is known to be somewhat of a witty character who actually seems to accept his overweight physique and even seems to make fun of himself at times. Spencer even flat out says out in the open that he thinks that he is disgusting.
- Fat Comic Relief: Even though Spencer is a reasonably smart guy with a lot of good game sense, he is pretty much a Joke Character who doesn't really contribute all that much to the season except to spout off dirty jokes and humor.
- Fat Idiot: It's not that Spencer is really stupid. He is actually The Smart Guy, a Guile Hero and The Strategist who uses strategy to get ahead in the game. Plus, he is a very good speaker and conversationalist and has good game instinct. It's that Spencer constantly makes stupid and inappropriate comments when he knows he shouldn't. One would expect Spencer to watch what he says for such a smart and intelligent guy. This is a guy that knows Big Brother and is a super fan of the game, yet he seems to forget that everything that he and other houseguests say on the live feeds is broadcasted on the internet.
- Fat Slob: Spencer comes off as lazy at times. Although he is strongly dependent on game instinct and strategy to get farther in the game, he is a horrible competitor and he is not the type to work all that hard in competitions. It could be argued that Spencer is the laziest and most useless houseguest when it comes to competing.
- Geek Physiques: Spencer is of the bigger type.
- Genghis Gambit: This is how Spencer has survived so many times being nominated. He basically plays it cool and lets the other nominee soak up all the attention and take all the heat.
- Genius Bruiser: Spencer has proven that he is rather observant and intelligent game wise.
- Genius Slob: Spencer is very smart but his hygiene and manners are awful.
- Gentle Giant: Spencer is a big guy but he is not intimidating.
- Good Ol' Boy: Spencer hails from Arkansas.
- Guile Hero: Spencer is more of a strategist than a competitor.
- He Cleans Up Nicely: As shown in the pictures in his HOH room, he looks very different without his beard.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Howard. Seems to be heading in this direction with Judd.
- Hollywood Homely: Spencer is not a really attractive person by beauty standards. But he's often been called ugly or unattractive by many fans. A lot of the reasons why people find Spencer unattractive i mostly because he's unfit, is slightly overweight and doesn't have the most pleasant personality.
- Hollywood Pudgy: Spencer is on the larger side but he is constantly perceived as someone who is so grossly overweight.
- Irrational Hatred: Spencer really hated both Amanda and Elissa.
- Jerkass: On the feeds. Not so much on the broadcast, where the worst of his comments aren't shown.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Spencer has shown to genuinely care for his fellow houseguests and for the most part, is just joking around and having fun.
- The Lancer: To Howard. He later becomes this to Judd.
- Last of His Kind: Spencer was the last remaining member of the Moving Company to remain in the game.
- The Load: Spencer was not that strong of a competitor and he only won 1 Head of Household. However, he was very strong socially and strategically and these factors were the main reasons as to why he made it all the way to the end just shy of making it to the Final 2.
- Nerd: Spencer is quite knowledgable about a variety of different topics, such as movies and comic books.
- Nice Character, Mean Actor: Let's just say the broadcast gives him a much nicer portrayal than any player who says the things he's said ever should.
- Non-Action Guy: Spencer is not that strong of a competitor even though he is won a POV when nominated once and an HOH at the Final 5.
- Odd Friendship: With Andy and McCrae. Although, his friendship with both of them is not really that odd considering that all three of them are superfine of Big Brother and all three of them are also nerds and outsiders.
- Offstage Villainy: The broadcast doesn't show any of his negative traits.
- Pedo Hunt: On the live feeds, he made a rather unfortunate joke about child pornography that has led the police into investigating his house. Basically, he toyed around with McCrae's body mic while the dude was showering and thought it would be amusing if what he said into it would be associated with the person who wore it, than pretended to be McCrae and said he loved beating off to child porn, especially 3 or 4-year-olds. At a comedy tavern or a gig like Ron White's where the material can go as blue as you like, that would have been funny. On a show with a crowd full of concerned Moral Guardians among the group, he got an absolute bollocking post-season.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Helen and GinaMarie.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Albeit, only shown on the feeds. Then again, for the most part he's just joking around.
- Politically Incorrect Hero: Spencer has made many sexist and misogynistic comments about the female houseguests.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Spencer gave a good one to Amanda. He even told her to shut up.
- Red Herring: Willingly let himself be nominated as the replacement for McCrae after he won the POV in order to throw off suspicions of an alliance.
- Redheads Are Uncool: Spencer is a nerd afterall.
- Revenge: One of the reasons he voted off Elissa was because she nominated him as the MVP in Week 3 and lied to him about it.
- Role-Ending Misdemeanor: Lost his job due to making a comment about child pornography.
- Rule of Two: Spencer was evicted at Final 3 by Andy's hand as he chose to take GinaMarie, Spencer's Co-Dragon, to the Final 2 over him.
- Self-Deprecation: "I AM disgusting!" Well, at least Spencer is completely self aware.
- The Smart Guy: One of the smartest and most strategic players in the game.
- The Social Expert: Spencer got very far in the game because of his solid social game.
- The Stoic: Spencer doesn't show much emotion in the game, However, this could be all part of his strategy to not show his cards and make himself a target.
- The Strategist: Spencer is one of the most strategic players in the house.
- Those Two Guys: With Howard. Seems to be heading this way with Andy.
- Took a Level in Badass: Spencer originally starts off as The Load and The Pawn. He is constantly put up for nomination and he seems to be rather useless at competitions. However, Spencer is rather strong socially and strategically and that made up for his lack of competitiveness earlier on in the game. Not to mention that he was also part of a five person alliance called The Moving Company and later on in the game he formed an alliance with The Exterminators. However, later on, Spencer steps up his game competitively and does win an HOH at Final 5. Let's not forget that Spencer survived the block a total of nine times (a Big Brother record). That in itself is pretty badass.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Spencer became more hateful later on in the game, especially regarding Elissa.
- True Companions: First, with Howard, Jeremy, McCrae and Nick as part of The Moving Company.
- Later on with Judd, Andy, and GinaMarie as part of The Exterminators.
- Villainous Friendship: Spencer is best friends with Andy and they especially bonded in the last few weeks of the game.
- Villainous Valor: Since he's the only one left in the game that absolutely hates Amanda, even his haters are hoping he'll win HOH soon. As of recently, this has changed and almost everyone wants Amanda out now.
- Younger Than They Look: He's only 31 but he looks a lot older, mostly because of his beard. It's assumed that if he shaves off his beard, he would look a lot younger.