NPC And Admin Characters | Lon Lon Island | Hylian Guild | Skypeak Aerie | Trading Post | Villains of the South Sea | Wanted Criminals | The Red Bandit Crew | The Seaborne Stalker Crew | The Pirate King | Active Player Characters
open/close all folders
Beyond The Great Sea NPC and Admin Characters
- Lon Lon Island
- Skypeak Aerie
- Trading Post
- Villains of the South Sea
The artwork displayed here belongs to their rightful owners.
Those who don't specifically live on an Island
Age/Bday: 33/29 Nov
Home: Tooth and Nail
Job Class: Shopkeep
A kindhearted and well meaning guy who's interested in researching about Monsters.
- The Beastmaster: He's able to keep certain monsters at bay and can communicate with them to a point.
- Creepy Good: Can be unsettling to those who don't know him but he's a sweet and friendly guy once you get past that.
- Official Couple: On October 14, 2019, it was revealed that he's married to Dinah.
Ultimate Mage Ativa!
Ultimate Mage Ativa! (Ultimate Mage Ativa Venti)
Age/Bday: 17/13 Apr
Home: Anywhere's good lol
Job Class: 'The Most Powerful Mage in History EVER!!'
Don't you know me?! I'm the best mage ever!
- Ambiguous Allegiance: His previously mentioned sister, turns out to be the captain of the Fool's Fancy as she's been delivering Gerome's "love letters" to her, directly to the Pirate King, which turns out to be reports on the Knights. Which means that Ativa has been giving the enemies sensitive information. Whether he knows this or not, is up in the air.
- Animal Motifs: Rocks a Bat one, as he loves Keese.
- Beware the Silly Ones: If his boasting is to be believed, he can hurt as hard as much as he can open his mouth.
- Dude, Not Funny!: His prank in pretending to not remember who Dinah is. note
- Instant Runes: Master.
- Jerkass: This song would probably fit him to a T.
- Jerkass With a Heart of Gold: Ativa isn't without his merits, as he's been saving folks from wasting away in the Fog as well as looking out for those he cares about.
- The Nicknamer: Gives people nicknames, usually of their features, like what either they resemble or a color, as he's terrible with remembering regular names.
- Odd Friendship: Has this with Arlette.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: During the Mimic Incident RP, Ativa's grin drops for a second upon realizing that the "Storage Chest" he found in a dungeon wasn't one, it was a Mimic. As it explains why Ativa couldn't open it up prior to attempting to sell it. Whoops.
- The Prankster: If the rupoor in his art image doesn't give enough of a hint, he loves to pull pranks on people, hence why he wears dark clothing to camouflage at night. No surprise on why Prankster's Delight is his favorite holiday.
- Spontaneous Weapon Creation: Master.
- Troll: Was made to be a even bigger one than Dinah because members loved Dinah overtime.