open/close all folders
- Played by: Julia Tomasone
- Affectionate Nickname: She's called "Bee" by Alya, Jax, and Jenna.
- Alliterative Name: Bianca Blackwell.
- Alpha Bitch: Starts of this way, but eventually calms down.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Started off the series as an Alpha Bitch, but as the year goes on, she becomes more approachable.
- Former Child Star: Before attending Keaton, she starred in several TV shows, up until her agent fires her.
- Freudian Excuse: Her mother's a casting agent, and puts pressure on her to be perfect all the time, and doesn't pay much attention to her.
- Heel Realization: She realizes how mean she has been being, and tries to become a better person. Though, she does slip back to her old ways every now and then.
- Icy Blue Eyes: Her eyes are a piercing blue.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: She has black hair, and pale skin.
- Played by: Alyssa Trask
- Affectionate Nickname: Often called "Cee" by Vanessa and Sasha.
- Alliterative Name: Carly Calto.
- Always Someone Better: She thinks that Vanessa is better than her.
- Becoming the Mask: She becomes a full on Prima dance dictator, like Cassandra.
- Beta Bitch: Eventually becomes this with Cassandra.
- Childhood Friends: With Vanessa. To celebrate their friend-a-versary, they eat ice cream, and watch the film, Avatar.
- Evil Former Friend: Downplayed. While she's not exactly evil, both Vanessa and Sasha have noted how much she'd changed since joining the Primas.
- FaceHeel Turn: In Showtime, she goes on as Cinderella, instead of going to the hospital with Vanessa, hindering their friendship.
- HeelFace Revolving Door: Is constantly torn between being a Prima and Cassandra's friend, or being friends with Vanessa and Sasha.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: When she joined the Primas.
- Played by: Adriana Di Liello
- Because You Were Nice to Me: She becomes friends with Julie, because she noticed her.
- Crying Wolf: She lies about things on TMK, and Sasha has a hard time believing her for a while.
- Game-Breaking Injury: Sasha drops her during a lift, and she ends up with a concussion, taking her out for the rest of the semester.
- Genki Girl: She gets excited easily, and is almost always happy.
- Major Injury Underreaction: She brushes it off after she hits her head during a lift.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: She oh, so desperately tries to be this to Sasha.
- Motor Mouth: Talks EXTREMELY fast, especially when she's excited.
- Quirky Curls: She has bushy curly hair, and is quite quirky.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Briefly.
- Played by: Romy Weltman
- The Ace: Along with other students at Keaton, she is a great DJ. It does help that she's actually DJ Diamondmind.
- Dead Pan Snarker: Has many snarky comments up her sleeve.
- Happily Adopted: She loves her parents so much so, that she thinks finding out more information about her birth parents will take away everything her and Scarlett's parents have done.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: After a long tour as DJ Diamondmind, she desperately wants to have a normal life and be a kid.
- I Work Alone: She doesn't want Jax help with DJ Diamondmind, but eventually lets him become her music consultant.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Pointed out by Jax, who almost says she "looks like a girl".
- Living a Double Life: She's a professional DJ called DJ Diamondmind, and nobody knows her secret besides Scarlett and Jax.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: Eventually becomes this with Jax.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: She can be pretty cold sometimes, but eventually warms up to people.
- Took a Level in Cheerfulness: Especially when she leaves Keaton.
- Played by: Mackenzie Small
- The Ace: LOVES to point out how talented she is.
- Affectionate Nickname: "Scarlett the Starlet" is used most commonly among the students at Keaton.
- Big Sister Instinct: Scarlett is fiercely protective of Kit.
- Broken Ace: When she finds out she has nodes
- Happily Adopted: She loves her adoptive parents, but still tries to find information about her birth parents.
- Hidden Depths: Behind her "Beyonce Complex", she truly cares for others around her
- I Work Alone: In one episode she didn't even know how to work with a group.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: She's clearly one of the most talented students at Keaton, but uses her powers for good.
- Oh, Crap!: When she's practicing her speech, and realizes she's losing her voice.
- Big Brother Instinct: Before becoming an official couple with Kit, he was very concerned when she was pushed.
- The Casanova: Has had several flings and girlfriends throughout the show.
- Jerkass: Was this in first part of the first season.
- Never My Fault: He always has a hard time admitting that he's wrong.
- Those Two Guys: Is this with Miles.
- Took a Level in Kindness: When he found out about Miles' illness.
- Played by: Aviva Mongolio
- Becoming the Mask: Jax and Miles fear she's becoming like Bianca when she was on tour with Da Boheme.
- Beta Bitch: Eventually becomes this with Bianca, but they end up becoming friends.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: She has blonde hair, and is kind to everyone.
- Important Haircut: She wears a brown haired pixie cut wig, after her friends desert her.
- Insecure Love Interest: To Jax. She's very insecure, until Jax pulls her out of her shell.
- Performance Anxiety: She freezes up almost every time she performs by herself. But as time goes on, she becomes more self assured, and even ones up Bianca for the role of Young Mimi.
- Shrinking Violet: She's originally portrayed as a shy, soft spoken person. But she eventually comes out of her shell.
- Played by: Kyal Legend
- The Ace: She plays multiple instruments, a great dancer, and sculpts wonderful things.
- Beta Bitch: Before becoming friends with Scarlett, Julie was this to her.
- Living a Double Life: Sort of. Her parents didn't know she auditioned and goes to Keaton.
- You Must Choose: She had to choose between art and dance for the CAMDAS.
- Played by: Devyn Nekoda
- Affectionate Nickname: Often called "Vee" by Sasha and Carly.
- Et Tu, Brute?: Gives this reaction to Carly and Sasha, when she breaks her ankle, while Carly goes on as Cinderella.
- I Don't Want to Ruin Our Friendship: A non-romantic type, but says she doesn't want the Primas to get in the way of her and Carly's friendship. Even though it does.
- Played by: Colin Petierre