- Played by: Isabela Souza
Bia is sixteen years old and lives with her mother, Alice, and father, Mariano. Creative, Proactive, Resourceful, Direct and Determined. Bia seizes any opportunity to express herself through her drawings and shares her creations on social media. Together with her parents, Mariano and Alice, she has spent her life between Argentina and Brazil. Bia had a strong connection with her Sister, Helena, who is no longer in her life, and who transmitted her passion for singing and music. Due to the absence of her Sister, Bia Has Not Sung Again and kept her love for music in order to keep intact the special bond that she shared with Helena.
- Big Sister Worship: Bia admires Helena's musical talent greatly, calling it magic and saying she could never do her justice after being asked by Victor to help finish a song he and Helena started writing before the accident.
- Big Little Sister: Bia is one head taller than Helena and younger by 11 years.
- But Not Too Foreign: Bia is Brazilian on her mother's side and Argentinian on her father's side.
- Character Blog: ArtBia
- Freudian Excuse: She hasnt been singing in public ever since her sister Helena died, because music was a special connection between them.
- "I Am" Song: Así Yo Soy
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Bia's full first name is Beatriz, but nobody calls her that.
- Will Not Tell a Lie: Bia has always been completely honest until she is forced by her parents' prohibition to start seeing Manuel in secret.
- Played by: Julio Pena
Manuel is between eighteen and nineteen years old. He is Alex and Victor's cousin. He is introspective and only speaks when he has something important to say. Sensitivity, Creativity and Goodness are the traits that best define him. He enjoys helping Alex in the creation of his videos, but not is interested in achieving fame on the internet. His true passion is Music but he also likes to help Alex Behind the camera. He has no regulated musical education and learned to play the piano by watching Tutorials.
- Berserk Button/ Beware the Nice Ones: Manuel is usually the nicest person you could ever meet, but DON'T speak ill of Bia or the Urquizas in general in front of him.
- BSoD Song: Gritarle al Mundo
- Character Blog: Manucomposer
- Clashing Cousins: With Alex. They're actually not cousins, but half-brothers
- Conflicting Loyalty: Manuel is in love with Bia and sides with her family instead of his own in the family feud. However, he is forced to remain silent because his aunt isn't very fond of the idea of him living in her home in the first place. He ultimately snaps and chooses Bia over his own blood relatives.
- Contrived Coincidence: He takes piano lessons from Ana, who is actually Bia's sister Helena, and also the girl who is hated by his aunt and cousin who blame her for the accident.
- Friends Are Chosen, Family Aren't: Manuel has many good friends, but is at odds with his family because they hate the Urquizas and he doesn't.
- Nice Guy: Manuel is the first character seen treating Mara well in the beginning when she's Carmín's yes girl, repeatedly tries to warn Alex against joining Laix, and is generally nice to everyone unless you really tick him off. Even then, though, he will try his best not to resort to any kind of violence.
- Nom de Mom: Quemola is Manuel's mum Lucia's maiden name. He sometimes goes by his fahter's last name, Gutierrez, though - even going as far as to forget the option of permanently adopting Quemola as his last name when he decides to Shed the Family Name after Bia's father accuses him of being just like the rest of the Gutierrez family.
- Sins of Our Fathers: While he lives with the Gutierrez family, he is often at the receiving end of Paula's bitterness caused by Antonio cheating on her. Manuel is the result of said affair
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome: In typical Disney Channel LA soap opera love interest fashion, Manuel is tall and handsome and has dark hair and eyes like his spiritual predecessors León and Matteo.
- Thicker Than Water: Usually averted with Manuel, who mostly takes the Urquizas' side in the family feud, but when a fight starts at the Moondust album release party, he insists that his father (his uncle, as far as he knows) was only trying to stop it and did not attack anyone. He is right and there's a video to prove it, but Mariano Urquiza takes this as solid proof of whose side Manuel really is on.
- We Used to Be Friends: After Alex joins Laix, he ends his friendship with Manuel because the latter insists on defending Bia and keeps warning his cousin that Laix is trying to corrupt him.
- Played by: Giulia Guerrini
Chiara is sixteen years old. Bia, Celeste and Chiara Are Best Friends. She does not think about the future, she does not make plans, she only does what arouses her interest and thinks that we must enjoy the present. Her motto is Enjoy Things Here and Now. She is Impetuous a bit Crazy, Simple and Sensitive. She has no sense of danger or fear of ridicule. She is a Pure Instinctive Free Spirit. Her personality is complementary to Celeste's and that makes them work very well together, although their differences sometimes create tension between them. Together they dream of forming a musical group.
- Played by: Agustina Palma
Celeste is sixteen years old. She is one of Bia's Best Friends and they have known each other since they were little girls. She loves science and is an Intellectual. She is also very responsible analytical and focused. Celeste is always thinking about the future, reflecting and making plans. It is difficult for her to enjoy the present, relax and have fun. She has to Rationalize Everything and create scientific hypotheses even when it comes to questions. She is the Perfectionist and very demanding and she panics to open her heart and show herself vulnerable. That's why she gives herself a terrible measure to Fall in love.
- Character Blog: musicceleste
- CynicIdealist Duo: Celeste is the cynic to Chiara's idealist.
- Shrinking Violet: Celeste has tendencies towards this in the first season. She overcomes this almost completely by the start of season 2.
- Significant Wardrobe Shift: Celeste's signature look changes very subtly on screen in the season 2 premiere - she is shown removing her signature bow tie and unbuttoning the upper button of her shirt before putting on lip gloss and a pair of sunglasses, signifying a new beginning for her personality-wise - she is now more open and confident and is experimenting with her style.
- What Would X Do?: In season two, Celeste attributes her Character Development to a self-help podcast series by someone named Trish and often quotes said podcasts as argumentation for her actions and opinions, much to Chiara's annoyance.
- Played by: Daniela Trujillo
Pixie is between twenty and twenty-three years old. She is in charge of El Fundom and fulfills her role with great Responsibility and Efficiency. She is an expert in Digital Technology Cameras, lights and editing, and she loves to help the teens with improving their videos. Calm and Observant she breaks gender stereotypes through her style.
- BSoD Song: Nada Fue
- Character Blog: pixie_d160
- Crash-Into Hello/ Meet Cute: With Luan in 2x2, resulting in both developing crashes on each other.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": Pixie hasn't revealed her birth name Isabel to any of her friends for reasons unrevealed as of yet, which probably have to do with her being a victim of cyber bullying in the past.
- Online Alias: Duende161 note
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Pixie is a chosen name. Her real name is Isabel.
- Played by: Micaela Díaz
Daisy is between eighteen and twenty years old. She is a highly talented Dancer who carries the rhythm in her blood. If the music sounds, she can't help but start dancing. She enjoys creating videos with dance tutorials and choreography. She is passionate, impulsive, Vehement, insecure, very nice and communicative, sometimes in excess. Her Parents Have Been So Exciting That She Feels She Is Never Good Enough. Daisy has a romantic side to everything and is a bit Naive. She lives in the Kunst residence where she forms a great friendship with Thiago and Pietro.
- Alliterative Name
- Character Blog: Daisydancer
- Big Beautiful Woman: Daisy is bigger than the other girls, but she is portrayed as being pretty and adorable.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: She is a sweet, good-natured blonde.
- Hollywood Pudgy: She doesn't fit the typical image of a dancer, but has no issues with her shape. However, the Festiritmo crew tries to emphasise her body image as a personal struggle she is to overcome.
- "I Am" Song: Fuerza Interior
- Informed Ability: In 2x14, she says that, aside from Spanish, she speaks English, Portuguese and French.
- Oblivious to Love: So much that she doesn't even consider Pietro could be her secret admirer and claims to have ruled out all the guys she knows.
- Smitten Teenage Girl: Daisy from the very beginning - the object being Jhon.
- Technician Versus Performer: In the Festiritmo dance contest she enters in the third part of season 1, Daisy is the Performer among many Technicians. This is what makes her stand out from the crowd of contestants.
- Played by: Luis Giraldo
Jhon is between eighteen and twenty-two years old. He loves Fashion, and although at first glance he is Superficial and Egoistic, he can be Endearing and Charming when he forgets his competitive side. Spontaneous and Very Direct, he always says what he thinks without reflecting too much on the consequences. He is constantly looking for New and Stimulating experiences, and goes with a sampler everywhere in case musical inspiration arises. He loves to sing, dance, and anything else that provides instant pleasure.
- Played by: Andrea de Alba
Carmín is between twenty and twenty-two years old. As one of the Most Important Influencers of Laix the best known network of web stars she is a real Star of the digital world. On her channel, one of the most popular on social media, she not only gives advice to choose the best combination and the latest trends in Fashion, but also shares details of her private life to the delight and fascination of her unconditional fans. She cannot bear failure because she has always succeeded in everything she has set out to do.
- Alpha Bitch: Carmín, the top influencer of Laix, is the obvious example from her very first appearance. She is obsessed with her popularity and the number of her followers, and acts nice in front of the camera to attract fans.
- Became Their Own Antithesis: In the process of her HeelFace Turn, Carmín turns from a Bitch in Sheep's Clothing who would do anything to get likes on the web to a genuine believer in the simpler way of life. Lampshaded when she joins El Fundom:Jandino: If the old Carmín could hear you say this, she would explode.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: During her time at Laix Carmín was this. On her videos she appeared to be nice, humble and compassionate. While in reality she was rude, arrogant, competitive and self centered.
- Character Blog: Carmín
- Clear My Name: This is her main goal in season 2, after she leaves Laix and closes down her vloging channel to return to her true self.
- Everyone Has Standards: When Alex accuses Carmín of putting up the banner that called Helena a murderer. She makes it clear that she didnt do it because accusing someone of murder is very serious and its a line she wouldnt cross.
- Glad I Thought of It: During the first season Carmín had this dynamic with Mara. Whenever Mara made a suggestion for one of Carmíns videos, Carmín would dismiss her suggestion and than claim the idea as her own. Mara later took advantage of this during her sabotage plot when she manipulated Carmín into doing a charity video which turned out to be a scam.
- Green Aesop: Carmín post- HeelFace Turn is a strong advocate for upcycling, living healthy and in harmony with nature, and everything green in general, and promotes this aesop on her new channel, Just Carmín.
- HeelFace Turn: Carmín begins hers in episode 52 when she drops her accusations against Aillen, saying that she know what it's like needing a second chance. Then she firmly disobeys Marcos when his orders aim at doing harm to Jandino, her only friend at that point.
- "I Am" Song: Thumbs Up
- "I Am Becoming" Song: Karma
- The Prima Donna: Carmín starts out as the most popular influencer at Laix and is arrogant and selfish.
- Reformed, but Rejected: After her HeelFace Turn in season 2, people at El Fundom are still suspicious of her, especially Daisy. They decide to test her to see whose side she really is on, causing her to return to Laix.
- Then Let Me Be Evil: Carmín returns to Laix because she finds out El Fundom people still don't believe she's changed. It turns out that this is just part of her The Mole act in order to get proof of her innocence. She only tells Jandino about it.
- Played by: Jandino
Jandino is a renowned singer and songwriter. He is very focused on his professional career and uses the web as a vehicle to make his music known to the world. Being part of Laix has allowed him to develop his career and has given him a higher status as a star in the digital world.
- Played by: Guido Messina
Alex is between eighteen and twenty years old. He is Victor's brother and Manuel's cousin. He always liked to attract attention, first of his family and now of his followers. He is Winning, Seductive, Self-centered and Ambitious. His greatest wish is to reach the top of popularity on social media. To make it better, he is willing to do whatever it takes. To be a Funny and Histrionic personality, he likes to play jokes and laugh at others.
- Anti-Villain: Alex agrees with his parents' view of the Urquiza family and is mean to his up-to-then best friend Manuel after joining Laix. However, at least in the first half of season 1, he is a decent guy who is being used and manipulated by Laix boss Marcos Golden and Carmín. The increasing time he spends at Laix changes him until he becomes a straight-up Jerkass.
- Broken Pedestal: In a season 2 episode, two fans give him a gift and as soon as they turn away, he throws it in the nearest garbage bin. When Celeste sees that and tells the two girls, they immediately denounce him, declaring he's a phoney.
- Bystander Syndrome: When a fight breaks out between members of the Urquiza and Gutierrez families during the Moondust album release party in season 2, Alex stands aside and films it with his phone, finding the situation funny.
- Character Blog: SoyAlexOk
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Alex is a huge Momma's Boy, no matter how much of a Jerkass he becomes.
- Evil Former Friend: Alex starts out as Manuel's best friend until he joins Laix and gets corrupted. The two of them taking opposing sides in the Urquiza- Gutierrez family feud marks the definitive end of their friendship.
- Freudian Excuse: Alex hates the Urquizas because he has been taught to since he was 6. His mother, whom he loves most in the world, resents them because she blames Helena for the death of one of her sons and the disabled state in which another one of them was left by the accident. Alex has internalised all of that from a young age and refuses to see the other side of the situation because the accident destroyed his mother. He also admits to Carmín that the reason why he opened his channel was to compensate the lack of attention from his parents. After the accident.
- Hyperaffixation: Alex modifies a lot of words with "mega", especially when talking about his career as a webstar.
- This is borrowed in two instances - firstly, in the beginning of the series, in the Stupid Statement Dance Mix where Bia seemingly describes Alex as mega-arrogant, mega-annoying and with a super-mega- ego and secondly, in season 2, shortly after his father becomes his manager, his mother uses the word "mega" in relation to the future of his career and he jokingly threatens to sue for plagiarising it.
- Hypocrite: In episode 43, Alex complains to Marcos about Carmín using Jandino's poularity to gain followers. Marcos immediately calls him out for having been doing the same not so long ago. It's taken Up to Eleven when Carmín also calls him out immediately afterwards.
- HeelFace Turn: He begins one in the last episodes of Season 2, after he sees through his Fathers lies and manipulations.
- "I Am" Song: Voy Por Más
- Jerkass: After joining Laix, Alex abandons his best friend Manuel, frequently snaps at his brother Victor, and hates the Urquizas with a burning passion.
- In season 2, he is also seen throwing away a gift from fans as soon as they leave.
- Momma's Boy: One of Alex's redeeming qualities. He is a Jerkass to most of his family, has abandoned his best friend in favour of gaining popularity through a manipulative company, and hates the Urquizas blindly because he was raised to do so, but he loves his mother dearly and hates seeing her upset. This is especially evident in episode 34.
- Speak Ill of the Dead: He has no qualms insulting and expressing hatred towards Helena Urquiza who is presumed dead, and is encouraged by his mother to keep doing so. His hatred is so obvious to everyone that he is pretty much the only suspect when a banner reading "Helena - murderer!" appears near the Urquiza's house. He didn't do it, though.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: After joining Laix, Alex abandons his cousin and best friend Manuel in favour of internet fame and starts acting like a Jerkass to pretty much everyone but his mother.
- We Used to Be Friends: After Alex joins Laix, he ends his friendship with Manuel because the latter insists on defending Bia and keeps warning his cousin that Laix is trying to corrupt him.
- What You Are in the Dark: In his videos, Alex acts like a nice, charming person who deeply cares about his family and is hurt by the constant Family Drama. In reality, he is a Jerkass to pretty much everyone but his mother (and sometimes his father) and is annoyed by his fans instead of being grateful to them for getting him to the top.
- Played by: Julia Argüelles
Mara is between eighteen and twenty years old. She is Carmin's Personal Assistant and helps her to produce her Videos. Orderly, Methodical and Obedient, she follows each of her requests and whims. Deep down how ever, she hides a Dangerous, Calculating and Strategical personality. Mara is an expert in the latest trends and is much more intelligent than she seems. Her Nail Art channel, MStyle, continues to grow in popularity.
- Alliterative Name
- Alpha Bitch: Mara becomes this over the course of Season 1. By the time of Season 2 she has already taken over Carmíns old position as the most popular influencer at Laix.
- Beta Bitch: Mara is Carmín's right hand person but is sick and tired of her ill treatment and builds up her own secret evil plan to destroy her popularity. She also goes out of her way to win over Manuel, stemming from him being the first person to be genuinely nice to her.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Sure she seems nice and unassuming but she is actually dangerous, calculating, strategical and manipulative.
- Character Blog: MStyle
- Dragon-in-Chief: She is actually even more evil, harmful and cruel than Carmín herself.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: At the beginning of the series Maras hair is back length and straight. She later curls up her hair as she starts to show her face on her Channel. She later cuts her hair shoulder length and dyes it partly gold. When she signs up with Laix and becomes the new Top Influencer.
- Former Friend of Alpha Bitch: An interesting version, because Carmín treated her more like an assistant than friend. Over the course of the show, Carmín undergoes Character Development and becomes a nicer person, while Mara becomes more cruel, vicious, and manipulative.
- Freudian Excuse: Mara grows into a Bitch in Sheep's Clothing because of Carmín's behaviour to her - she constantly uses Mara as her personal assistant for any errand, taking up all of her time, and never supports her nail-art channel M-Style, treating it as something insignificant with no potential for growth and popularity. Eventually, Mara gets sick and tired of this treatment and starts plotting the downfall of Carmín's fame.
- The Fashionista: Mara often wears fabulous and stylish outfits. Her channel is even centered on fashion and style though she started off as a nail artist.
- Hypocrite: Mara hates Carmín for the way she treated her when they were still Friends but she has no problem with treating Aillén the same way.
- The Quiet One: Mara starts off as this, being little more than Carmín's yes girl. She evolves quickly, though.
- Significant Wardrobe Shift: In the later half of season 1 Mara gets herself a complete new wardrobe thats more attention drawing than her previous outfits. Which were all black and grey and looked rather frumpy.
- Played by: Esteban Velásquez
Guillermo is between twenty-three and twenty-six years old. He is Marcos' right hand man in Laix, and he is constantly subjected to mistreatment and humiliation by his boss. He does not dare to confront Marcos so he generally has to lower his head and follow orders. gripped by the tyranny of Marcos and forced to fulfill useless tasks, his talent is madly wasted. He thinks that, if he had a chance, he would do great things and this makes him resentful, mean and quarrelsome. Marcos's intimidation turned Guillermo into a dangerous troublemaker.
- Character Blog: Guillermo
- Dark Secret/ Hide Your Otherness: Downplayed. Guillermo has a secret passion for dancing which Marcos wouldn't approve of, so he puts on a mask and creates the fake identity of the masked dancer Giovanni to participate in the dance competition organised by Daisy. His "otherness" consists in that he seems to also be hiding the fact that he doesn't approve of Laix sabotaging El Fundom.
- The Dragon: Guillermo often acts as this to Marcos.
- Secret Identity: In season 2, he is secretly "Giovanni", the masked dancer Chiara is crushing on. He is also La Cobra.
- Vague Age: Guillermo is old enough to work as a CEO and young enough to date a high school student.
- Played by: Rodrigo Rumi
Marcos is between twenty-five and thirty years old. He is the ambitious and unscrupulous CEO of Laix, the most popular network of webstars. cool, despot, always in the latest fashion and a bit eccentric. Marcos is an eternal teenager who loves junk food, fun and compulsive consumption. He uses his charisma to recruit the best influencers to be part of Laix.
- Character Blog: LikeMarcosgolden
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: He recruits honest people and promises to make them top webstars, only to corrupt them, or if he can't, contractually obligate them to do what he says.
- Sarcastic Clapping: He often does that before rudely rejecting someone's idea, especially Guillermo's.
- Played by: Valentina González
Aillen is eighteen years old. She is an expert in social networks, there is no data, news, hashtag, event or influencer that she does not know. She is also Alex's number one fan. Through an entourage of assistants, such as Valeria and Julia, she is aware of everything that happens in El Fundom.
- Advertised Extra: Aillen is featured in the opening sequence along with all the main characters, but her first appearance is two thirds into the first season's run. Even then, she's more of an extra than an actual character. Most of the secondary characters have more appearances and lines than her.
- Broken Pedestal: Over the course of the second half of Season 2, She realizes that things at Laix arent as perfect as they seem.
- Character Blog: YoSoyAillen
- Flat Character: For someone who was meant to be the titular character, Aillen has very little to do with the plot in general and has almost no characterisation at all.
- Gullible Lemmings: Aillen doesn't seem to realise how twisted most of what goes down at Laix is and is happy to help them out with whatever they need.
- Only One Name: She is the first main character whose last name is unknown.
- Second Episode Introduction: Aillen is featured in the opening sequence, but is only first referenced by name in episode 32, that is, after mid-season. She doesn't appear in person until episode 41, two thirds into the first season, thus becoming the main character with least appearances in the series so far.
- Played by: Rhener Freitas
Thiago is between twenty-four and twenty-six years old. He is a very active and persevering athlete. his main affections are playing basketball and playing the guitar. He comes from a wealthy family and is an only child. After the death of his mother, Thiago needs to start over and decides to move to Buenos Aires to take over the Kunst Residence, an important mansion that belongs to his family and to which his mother had a special affection, there he formed a great friendship with Pietro and Daisy, who work and live with him.
- Character Blog: Thiago_Kunst
- Secret-Keeper: He is the only one (until Luan finds out in 2x11) who knows that Ana is actually Helena Urquiza.
- Torch Song: Thiago sings Dejame Decirte about his unconfessed, unrequited love for Helena/Ana.
- Training from Hell: Downplayed. When he becomes the coach of the disabled basketball team Victor plays in, Thiago often meets complaints about how tough his coaching is, but he says he just expects the players to do the best he knows they're capable of.
- Played by: Alan Madanes
Pietro is between eighteen and twenty-one years old. He studies Law, but his passions are Gastronomy and Humor. He always has a clever comment or ironic joke up his sleeve. He lives in the Kunst Residence where he is in charge of cooking for Thiago and Daisy. He always finds ingenious comments to make and posts sarcastic jokes on social media (which get very little attention). He wants that to change and is still looking for his Identity On the Net (and Off It).
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Well, almost-lawyer, as he calls himself. His defining traits are his cheerful personality and his sense of humour, but he knows his law and is always ready to offer legal help to his friends.
- Character Blog: Pietrocook
- Name's the Same: Well, almost the same - with Pedro from Soy Luna. This is invoked when Delfi accidentally calls him by the latter's name.
- Secret Admirer: Or, in keeping with the series' social media theme, secret follower (in a totally non-creepy way) - Pietro sends Daisy flowers, signing the card "secret follower", hoping she will figure out it was him. It backfires when, by Contrived Coincidence, their housemate Indy House says things that make her think it's him instead.
Ana Da Silvo/Helena Urquiza
- Played by: Gabriella Di Grecco
Helena is twenty-seven years old. She is Bia's Sister and she was her funny and intelligent mentor, always achieving everything she proposed. Bia discovered her passion for Music and Singing thanks to Helena. They used to sing together and they got along very well. They had a very close relationship and spent a lot of time together despite the age difference. Helena was part of a musical band with her boyfriend Victor and Lucas his brother she and Victor were the writers of the music and the lyrics of all songs.
- But Not Too Foreign: Brazilian on her mother's side and Argentinian on her father's side.
- Cool Big Sis: As seen in Flashbacks Helena had a very close Relationship with her sister Bia. She always sang with her and she had conversations about their dreams, with her even now she still cares about her younger sister even though she hasnt seen her in 10 years.
- Freudian Excuse: She hasnt approached her family and Victor yet, because the last time she saw them she had a huge argument with her parents, and after the accident Victors mother Paula blamed her for the accident.
- He's Just Hiding!: Bia has lived with the thought that Helena is dead for 10 years, but then things start happening that cause her to think she was just hiding. She's not wrong.
- I Have Many Names: People who know Helena in the present know her as Ana, and she also creates the fake online identity of "Vera" to communicate with Bia and Victor.
- Identity Amnesia: because of the accident Helena lost her entire memory. She eventually met Thiago and his family who took care of her and named her Ana because they didnt know her actual name. At the beginning of the show Helena has recovered most of her memory, but she still doesn't remember certain things like Bia's friends or that Lucas was actually driving the car when the accident happened.
- Meaningful Name: Helena is named for Helen of Troy, who allegedly caused the Trojan War in The Iliad. She is the main reason for the feud between the Urquiza and Gutierrez families.
- The last name she adopts as Ana, Da Silvo, is also meaningful - it refers to someone living near the woods, and Ana's fake backstory that goes with it is that she is an environmental activist.
- Multilayer Façade: When Pietro and Daisy start asking too many questions, Ana/ Helena covers up her secret by "letting them in" on another, made-up one - that she is environmental activist Ana da Silvo and is on the lam. When they find out the real Ana da Silvo has been arrested, she, again, covers up by claiming the arrested woman is a friend covering up for her, the "real" Ana da Silvo.
- Mysterious Past: Outside of the audience, nobody but Thiago and, as of 2x11, Luan, knows that Ana is really Helena.
- No Doubt the Years Have Changed Me: After she's been considered dead for a decade, Helena reappears as Ana, who has lost a lot of her memories of the accident. She gradually recovers them, but doesn't feel ready to reveal her identity to her family. When her sister Bia finally meets her in the season 1 finale, she doesn't recognise her as her sister Helena, only as Ana, Manuel's piano teacher.
- Trauma-Induced Amnesia: After the accident, Helena loses a lot of her memory. It slowly comes back as time passes. In the season one finale, while listening to a recording of Victor singing, she remembers an important detail - the one behind the wheel when the crash happened was Lucas.
- Playedby: Andre Lamoglia
- Crash-Into Hello/ Meet Cute: With Pixie in 2x2, resulting in both developing crushes on each other.
- Gut Feeling: The Judge of Character type. He manages to discover many characters' secrets just by observing them for a short time and thus becomes multiple people's Secret-Keeper.
- Online Alias: The Bestia, an amalgamation of "The best" and "bestia" ("beast" in Spnaish).
- Only One Name: He is one of two characters appearing in the opening credits to have no last name revealed.
- Secret-Keeper: Thanks to his Gut Feeling, he finds out that Pietro is Daisy's Secret Admirer and that Ana is Helena Urquiza.
- Played by: Estela Ribeiro
- Good Parents: Alice and Mariano are this to a T, although they have their moments.
- Made Out to Be a Jerkass: After the fight with Paula Gutierrez during the Moondust album release party, she is the subject of many rumours and even becomes a viral meme that makes her out to be a terrible person, even though she only wanted to commemorate her supposedly dead daughter and Paula was the one who started the fight.
- Mama Bear: Alice passionately protects her daughters from the false accusations of the Gutierrze family.
- Played by: Alejandro Botto
- Played by: Fernando Dente
Victor is between twenty-seven and twenty-eight years old. He is Alex's older brother and Manuel's cousin. After suffering a traffic accident, he was left in a wheelchair and even though 10 years have passed, he has not been able to respond emotionally. Victor is quiet and withdrawn but little by little he regains his energy, passion and the will to live and will resume his great passion for music.
- Big Brother Instinct: It is revealed that Victor was very protective of his late brother Lucas and blames himself for the accident because he let Lucas drive underage and without a license.
- Character Blog: Victor.gutrz
- It's All My Fault: He blames himself for the accident because he allowed Lucas to drive when he was underage and didn't have a license. He also blames himself for going with what his father told him and never telling anyone before that Lucas, and not Helena, was behind the wheel when the accident happened.
- Past Experience Nightmare: Victor has a lot of these about Helena and the accident, mostly not literal dreams but daydreams. Then, episode 37 includes an actual dream where he and Helena, pre-accident, sing the song they never finished. It suddenly changes into a nightmare with Helena repeating "You let me down" and then Victor's father saying "There's nothing more you can do about it, son". Victor wakes up with a start, saying "I must tell the truth". In short, he is haunted by the secret he has been keeping for 10 years about the way the accident happened.
- Wheelchair Woobie: Averted. After the accident, he ends up in a wheelchair, but he's a fully functioning adult save for the use of his legs. What makes him a woobie, though, is the fact that in the beginning of the series, he isolates himself and won't speak for a long time because he's remembering his big love Helena. He also hasn't been able to pick up a guitar again since the accident, similar to how Bia couldn't sing in public.
- Played by: Sergio Surraco
- Consummate Liar: Antonio has deceived his family for many years and when Manuel starts asking about his father, the lies multiply rapidly.Victor: My father would do this and much more. For him, lying is like breathing. He's been doing it for years and he gets better and better at it.
- Doesn't Know Their Own Child: Manuel was raised by a single mum in Spain; when he moves to Argentina to study shortly before the beginning of season 1, Antonio takes him in so they can get to know each other. He intends to tell Manuel the truth about their family relationship at the start, but things get complicated in the family.
- Secret Other Family: He has one in Manuel and his mum Lucia.
- Played by: Mariela Pizzo
- Evil Stepmother: To Manuel. Partly justified in that she knows that her husband is really Manuel's father and takes out her anger on his illegitimate son. In the second season she realizes that he is not to blame for what Antonio did and apologizes to him for treating him so badly.
- Freudian Excuse: The death of her son Lucas and her husband cheating on her definitely is the true reason for all her bitterness.
- Locked Out of the Loop: At the end of season 2. Paula is the only member of the Gutiérrez family who doesnt know the truth about the accident. Alex doesnt want to let her know. Because he thinks that she will be devastated if she ever finds out what really happened during the accident.
- Speak Ill of the Dead: She has no qualms insulting Helena Urquiza, who is presumed dead, on a daily basis, and encourages her family to do the same.