Voiced by: Manaka Iwami
- ID: No. 039Rarity: NormalArtist: 紫瑟"Are you the Commander of this fleet? You look quite capable OKOK, I'm Pensacola, I'll be working under you starting from today, nice to meet you."
- Bare Your Midriff: She wears a revealing outfit that exposes her stomach.
- Covert Pervert: According to Salt Lake City's special touch line, it's something Penscola does as well.
- Catchphrase: Many of her lines have "OK" somewhere in there. She even does the "ok" hand sign in her artwork.
- Glass Cannon: She can do some serious damage, but for a heavy cruiser, she has pretty sorry armor, and having no retrofit, this means that even at higher levels, she can end up taking more damage than a souped-up light cruiser or even destroyer.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: This pink-haired cruiser is incredibly kind and friendly right from the get-go, offering help to the commander whenever they need it, and otherwise just making light conversation with them.
- Support Party Member: Her "Reload Order" skill boosts the fleet's reload
Salt Lake City
Voiced by: Manaka Iwami
- ID: No. 040Rarity: NormalArtist: 紫瑟
- Artistic License Ships: She's a pretty accomplished ship that survived to the end of the war yet is only classified as a normal ship.
- Glass Cannon: Similar stats to her sister, but instead has "Full Firepower" that can boost her rather high Firepower (for her rarity) even more.
- Rare Random Drop: Downplayed; she only drops in select few main story levels (last 2 levels of world 8, all of World 13), but drops in a wide number of event stages.
- Weight Woe: One of lines talks about weight, but it's very likely a Historical In-Joke about treaty limitations.
- Glass Cannon: The Northamptons are some of the relatively few heavy cruisers with light armor, and they have relatively poor hitpoints. However, as gun cruisers, they have a great deal of sustained firepower, and Northampton and Chicago each take it even further. Northampton boosts the firepower of all cruisers in the fleet, including herself, while Chicago has a significant chance of doubling the damage of her attack each time she fires her main guns. On the other hand, Houston mitigates it with her ability to massively boost her evasion.
- Stripperific: Their class outfit looks like they'd be at home as NFL Cheerleaders. This is a reference to the fact that they were originally designed to be light cruisers, but were reclassified to heavy cruisers due to the Washington Naval Treaty, and never got heavier armor.
Voiced by: Takao Koizumi (Japanese), Haileigh Todd (English)
- ID: No. 041Rarity: RareArtist: realmbw"Mmm, hello Commander. To think that you can accurately predict where I would appear, seems like we are quite in sync if only it's the same with Hornet "
- My Greatest Failure: She very deeply regrets her failure to save Hornet at the Battle of the Santa Cruz Islands.
- Odd Friendship: She's quiet, reserved, and stoic. She's also good friends with Hornet.
- Platonic Life-Partners: The game and Queen's Orders portray her and Hornet like this, in reference to her being Hornet's escort ship in real life.
- The Quiet One: Mentions that she doesn't talk much, requests people quiet down from time to time, and she rarely raises her voice in her lines.
- The Stoic: Lampshaded. She doesn't emote much, mentions she has been told she has a rather stiff personality, and that she's nowhere near as lively as Hornet or her sisters.
- Support Party Member: Northampton's Artillery Command - Cruisers skill boosts the firepower stat of all cruisers, heavy and light, in the same fleet as her.
Voiced by: Ruka Nemoto
- ID: No. 042Rarity: RareArtist: realmbw"So you're the Commander huh, you have a face that big sis can't resist to bully~ I'm starting to look forward to the coming days."
- Buxom Is Better: Most endowed of the three ships in her class and certainly has this opinion about herself.
- Can't Act Perverted Toward a Love Interest: As her affection progresses, she teases the commander less and less, saying that it's because she wants the commander's attention, and knows that, because of how she usually acts, he won't realise that she's serious otherwise. Of course, once you pledge yourself to her, she's free to do all the things she previously only joked about doing...
- Cool Big Sis: Is an Onee-san type that goes about displaying her affections with less restraint and shame than Atago.
- Ojou Ringlets: Sports them, but definitively does not act like one.
- The Tease: At stranger affinity, Chicago will ask if you want to have some "adult fun", before saying she's just kidding. It's also deconstructed. In her friendly dialogue, she mentions that most people have trouble dealing with people who act like her, and is surprised that you want to be her friend.
- Truth in Television: During "Moonlit Overture", she flees the Sakura Empire forces after taking serious damage, without letting Vincennes and the rest of the Northern force know there's a Sakura Empire fleet approaching from the south and heading towards them, with Quincy assuming that Chicago fell before such warning could be sent out. In reality, while she did flee the IJN fleet, Chicago never alerted the Northern force because Captain Bode, aboard USS Chicago, never attempted to assert control of his Southern group and never tried to communicate with the Northern group about the attack as they fled the area, leaving both Guadalcanal and the Northern group exposed and unwarned of the attack. Furthermore, the game was correct in noting there was an error in delegation of duty, as Rear Admiral Crutchely, along with HMAS Australia, left the Southern group, leaving Chicago, and Captain Bode, in charge.
Voiced by: Aya Yokota (Japanese), Meli Grant (English), Gaby Servín (Latin American Spanish)
- ID: No. 043Rarity: EliteArtist: realmbw"Hiya~5th ship of the Northamptons is here, during the Invasion of Palawan I once took on a whole Sakura Empire squad alone! Starting from today Commander can play with me! ~yeah☆"
- Cat Girl: Has hairclips that resemble mechanical cat ears, or alternatively, an Oni.
- Genki Girl: The most energetic of the three ships. Even in her introductory line she mentions that she wants to play with the commander.
- Red Baron: The Galloping Ghost of Java Coast. Her infamy is even made into a skill that massively increases her evasion rate, giving her deceptively high tankiness for a heavy cruiser with light armor.
- Status Buff: Her main skill has a moderate chance of massively increasing her own evasion rate within a short duration, up to 100% of her original stat at maximum level, allowing her to dodge a great deal for her shipclass while it's active.
- Artistic License Ships: For the nods to thin armor the ships had, their AL counterparts are tanky units.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Both sisters have a longer right stocking than their left.
- Historical In-Joke: Both girls are dressed rather lightly, which is a reference to their rather light armor compared to their size and armament. In game, they do have medium armor.
- Idiot Hair: Both sisters have ahoges shaped like a heart.
- Rapunzel Hair: Both sisters also have hair about as long as they are tall.
- Sailor Fuku: Both girls get these for their school skins. Portland also wears one in her default skin, though she has the top pulled down. Because reasons.
- Stone Wall: Both ships are defensive in nature, though Portland's refit allows her to gain some respectable dps on top of increasing her general endurance.
Voiced by: Kaori Yoshioka (Japanese), Margaret McDonald (English), Montserrat Aguilar (Latin American Spanish)
- ID: No. 044Rarity: RareArtist: Saru"Nice to meet you, Commander. I'm Indy's big sister, Portland. I've taken part in the battle of the Coral Sea, Midway, Guadalcanal, and the Santa Cruz Islands. Eh? Who's Indy? It's the nickname of Indianapolis, my dear little sister!"
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Inverted and downplayed. If deployed together, Indianapolis' line towards her is telling her to shut up. However, Indy's higher affection lines reveal that she's willing to give Portland anything she needs (except the Commander), because Portland gives her everything she needs (and more), and that Indy actually feels a bit guilty about Portland showering her with praise, as she feels that Portland could be quite popular if she spent even a bit of time on herself rather than on Indy.
- Big Sister Attraction: Inverted. When you regularly carry around doujinshi of your younger sister, drool while thinking about how great she is, and tell your partner that admiring your younger sister comes first, you're more than a little attracted to her.
- Big Sister Worship: Inverted, with the older Portland actually being smitten towards the younger Indianapolis, and it shows through her Best Sister skill, which increases her own damage while Indy is on the field. To give an idea of how obsessed she is, she only has a single line that doesn't mention Indy, and even that one lampshades the fact that she didn't mention her.
- Boring, but Practical: Her remodel in a nutshell, no new skill is added despite being a later one, but provides all the right stat boosts to make her effective to this day with only far newer ships and the Iris and Iron Blood prototype heavy Cruisers outdoing her.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Despite her quirks, make no mistake to underestimate her. She is a capable field strategist as her character story shows.
- Buxom Is Better: Rather curvy and emphasized by her outfit, though her CN version readjustment downsizes her.
- Cool Big Sis: Despite her quirks, and her being annoying at times, Indy admits that she's willing to give Portland anything she needs, because Portland gives her everything, that she thinks her sister is more stylish than her, and that she feels guilty about Portland constantly praising her, because she feels that Portland could be popular if she just spent some time on herself. As well, in the intro to the third mission of The Solomon Ranger, Portland is shown to legitimately worry about whether Indy is taking care of herself, and is also worried that she'll be bullied because she's the quiet type. Interestingly, it also appears that Indy is unaware of her sister's attraction towards her, with one of her secretary lines having her wonder why Portland is always staring at her.
- Hell, her first skill is aptly named "Best Sister," and it requires her to be in the same fleet as Indianapolis to trigger her own Firepower, Anti-Air, and Reload buffs.
- Cuteness Proximity: She is ALWAYS dreaming about Indianapolis. Think of it when Indy is in close proximity with Portland.
- Exotic Eye Designs: Has heart-shaped pupils.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Zigzagged. While, for the most part, she's the foolish older sister to Indy's responsible younger sister, she's also shown in The Solomon Ranger to genuinely be worried about whether Indy is taking care of herself, and that she might be bullied due to her quiet nature. As well, Indy herself admits that Portland has given her everything she needs and more, showing that she works quite hard to look after her little sister.
- Genki Girl: More hyperactive than her younger sister Indy.
- Hidden Depths: Even though she's a total Ditz, and completely infatuated with her younger sister, she actually understands strategy and the importance of holding a strategic naval base. Even Atlanta was surprised. This is possibly a nod towards the fact that the ship she's based off of took part in many battles during WWII to the point where the USS Portland became one of the most decorated ships in the U.S. fleet at 16 stars.
- Her character story results in her leading a rather motley force in an exercise and winning with a minimum of damage.
- If It's You, It's Okay: While she is a total siscon to Indy herself, as the player gets close to her, she not only becomes happy to share her "stuff" related to Indy, but talks about having children with the commander (ten of 'em) if maximum affection is reached... albeit in a threesome relationship with Indy.
- Magikarp Power: A minor case with her remodel. Before it, she was mainly noted to be used alongside her sister, then fell out of use when her sister's lacking damage became an issue. After it, she's a strong standalone unit who can dish it as well as take it, widely considered to be the bar to meet/pass for all future tank heavy cruisers.
- Starter Mon: She's the final reward of the Easy Rookie Missions, after clearing Campaign Map 2-1.
- Support Party Member: She has a damage-reduction skill for the vanguard. One of her other skills also makes her an inverted example, in that she gains stat boosts when deployed alongside her sister.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Upon retrofit, she trades her Sailor Fuku for short shorts.
Voiced by: Aya Yokota
- ID: No. 045Rarity: EliteArtist: Saru"Yes? I'm Indianapolis, my nickname is Indy Huh, a nuclear bomb? What's that?"
- Artificial Limbs: Inexplicably has a pair of mechanical arms alongside her actual arms, an unusual trait for any faction besides perhaps Ironblood.
- Artistic License History: While she does get an atom bomb as a reference to her historical role in ferrying components to Tinian in July 1945, the bomb in her artwork is based on the "Fat Man", rather than the "Little Boy" that the Indianapolis actually carried.
- Beehive Barrier: Her Focused Defense skill has a low chance of reducing the damage she takes by half each time she gets hit.
- Big Little Sister: Portland is her older sister, but aside from the chest she doesn't really look like it as Indy is usually the more mature and serious of the two.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: One of her socks goes to her thigh, the other doesn't even reach her knees.
- Hidden Buxom: Her recent formal skin shows that she's not that behind her sister in the bustline.
- Historical In-Joke:
- Her not knowing what a nuclear bomb is despite sitting on top of one is most likely a reference to both the fact that her mission to carry Little Boy was top secret, with the bomb itself being carried in pieces, and to the fact that Indianapolis was sunk exactly a week before the bombing of Hiroshima. It should be noted that nuclear bombs do exist in-universe, with at least one other ship making reference to themnote .
- If defeated, she blames it on "that damned I-58", which was the Japanese submarine responsible for sinking her.
- She mentions that, if she goes away, the commander would have to rely on New Mexico. This is most likely a reference to the fact that the Mochitsura Hashimoto, the commander of I-58 initially mistook her for USS Idaho, a New Mexico-class battleship.
- Alternate explanation: when Indianapolis returned to the US for repairs after kamikaze damage at Okinawa, Admiral Spruance (who had his flag onboard at the time) transferred to... the USS New Mexico.
- Nuclear Weapons Taboo: The Japanese version of the game removes the radiation symbol from the Fat Man bomb she's sitting on. This also affects the Global version, since it's ported from the Japanese version. Also, their class collection reward was changed from Fat Man model furniture to lewd Indianapolis posters.
- Painting the Medium: To indicate her slow reaction time, most of her lines begin with an ellipse (and often contain a number of them as well).
- The Stoic: More subdued than her older sister Portland. Part of it comes down to her having a very poor reaction time, and not being all that social.
- Starter Mon: She's the Day 2 reward for a new account's 8-day login streak.
- Stone Wall: The generally low speed and high HP of the Heavy Cruiser''-class notwithstanding, she has two defensive skills in Pandora's Box and Focused Defense. Add Portland and her Defensive Order skill and she can last really long in battle. The same can't be said about her offense though.
- Stripperific: She wears a cape, a small strip of cloth that barely covers her bust, and a pair of shorts. Most likely a reference to the fact that the Portland-class was rather lightly armoured for heavy cruisers.
- A Day in the Limelight: "Moonlit Overture" is a the story of The Battle of Savo Island* , and the last stand of Astoria, Quincy and Vincennes.
- Gameplay and Story Integration: Even among other examples of the Luck Stat reflecting the story, Astoria, Vincennes, and Quincy stand out. They not only have some of the lowest Luck stats in the game at 15, 12, and 9 respectively (since they died in a truly unfortunate case of miscommunication), but this is also the (lowest-first) order in which they were sunk at the Battle of Savo Island: Quincy, then Vincennes, then finally Astoria.
- The Ghost: New Orleans herself, the lead ship of the class, is mentioned as a part of the Commander's fleet during Vincennes' character quest as Astoria rallied all New Orleans-class ships to help Vincennes' secretary duties, but New Orleans is explicitly missing (so Minneapolis also departs as the outlier to the sisterly Savo trio).
- Last Stand: Astoria, Quincy and Vincennes, against overwhelming odds, during "Moonlit Overture".
- Moveset Clone:
- Quincy and Vincennes have the exact same skills and stats besides Luck. Fittingly, as USS Quincy and USS Vincennes were built using the same design (The New Orleans-class had three different designs. The first design was made up of New Orleans, Astoria, and Minneapolis, the second was made up of Tuscaloosa and San Francisco, and the third was made up of Quincy and Vincennes).
- Minneapolis defies this as she reflects the large overhaul the surviving ships of the class got after the three ships' sinking. The same could be said of San Francisco
- Stone Wall: The three older ships are rather durable but their offense is unremarkable. Minneapolis and San Francisco avoid this by having some bite to their kit.
Voiced by: Yoshie Sakai
- ID: No. 046Rarity: EliteArtist: Sky-FreeDom"Aloha, Commander~ I'm Astoria, the older sister of the New Orleans class! If you have any concerns, feel free to discuss them with me~"
- Big Sister Worship: Inverted. Just like Portland (to the point where the Commander himself comments on how Portland and Astoria would get along), the older Astoria dotes on the younger Vincennes. Though Vincennes states that Portland is far worse than Astoria, who never seems to go into the realm of actually being attracted to Vincennes, and unlike Portland she actually has a life outside of doting over Vincennes.
- Buxom Is Better: While she's a bit smaller than Quincy, she is still very nicely endowed and with more emphasis on them in her base outfit.
- The Ditz: There's a reason why Vincennes looks up to Quincy more than Astoria as the big sister. When Quincy speculates that Chicago left without a warning because of a miscommunication in delegation, Astoria's response is to ask what delegation means in the midst of combat.
- Gyaru Girl: One of her skins sees her don mild kogal fashion, like Concord above.
- Hidden Depths: Some of her lines indicate that part of why she dotes on Vincennes so much is because of how little time they had together before they were sunk.
- Little Big Sister: While she seems a bit younger than Quincy, she's the oldest of the ship class.
- Red Baron: Nasty Asty, the real life nickname given to her by her crew, and the name of one of her skills.
- Support Party Member: She buffs her sisters (perhaps save Minneapolis) as well as herself with her "Nasty Asty" skill.
- So Proud of You: Mentions that she's happy that New Orleans became a good older sister to the surviving members of their class.
Voiced by: Yu Shimamura
- ID: No. 364Rarity: Super RareArtist:"Heya! New Orleans-class Minneapolis, reporting in! I'm an expert hunter, so gimme a shout if there's prey you want me to hunt down!"
Representing the USS Minneapolis, she's markedly different from the other New Orleans ships as a reference to her (and the other surviving ships of the class) having undergone major retrofits following the Battle of Savo Island, during which the other three "New Orleans" ships in game were sunk.
- Bare Your Midriff: In her standard skin, she's basically wearing a top and a skirt with nothing in-between.
- BFG: Her rigging is a gun that would make Cable proud.
- Braids, Beads and Buckskins: In her standard skin, and borderline Vaporwear to boot.
- Gyaru Girl: Accidentally at that in that her Wild Student skin makes her look borderline ganguro/mamba, although this is in part due to being a Dark-Skinned Blonde.
- Historical In-Joke: There's a reason why she's slimmer compared to her 3 sisters. After the battle in which they were sunk, the remaining ships got overhauled with one of the results being less top heavy. And her "Dullahan" skill reflects a case where she sustained damage to the point where it was a miracle she was even afloat still, followed up by the equally miraculous repairing of said damage.
- Indian Maiden: She evokes this image, particularly in her standard skin with facial tattoos, wild fur clothing, and triangular patterns.
- Last Chance Hitpoint: Her Dullahan skill activates once she falls below 30% health and reduces incoming damage and gradually heals as much as 20% of her health over the next 16 seconds, but slightly slows her down.
- More Dakka: Her Bull of the Lake Capital skill boosts her firepower and reload stats for 12 seconds every time she sinks a ship, refreshing if another is sunk before it runs out.
- Wild Child: Definitively. Even her toned down schoolgirl skin is still called Wild Student
San Francisco (CA-38)
Voiced by: Tomomi Mineuchi
- ID: No. 512Rarity: Super RareArtist: Nagu"Sup, Commander! The name's San Francisco! ...Huh, joining the fleet's supposed to be fun? Anything in it for me? Just askin' for curiosity's sake~ Oh, by the way, I'm calling ya Puddin' from now on~"
- Affectionate Nickname: Addresses the commander as "Puddin'."
- Batter Up!: Carries a bat in her default outfit, and threatens to use it a few times in the Mirror Involution event.
- Funetik Aksent: Her written dialogue gives her a distinct NorCal accent. Makes sense, given her name.
- Genki Girl: She is VERY energetic and fun-loving.
- Historical In-Joke: If she sorties alongside Atlanta, she promises that there will be no friendly fire. During the Naval Battle of Guadalcanal, she mistakenly fired on Atlanta early on, causing the light cruiser to sustain heavy damage, numerous casualties, and contributing to the latter eventually sinking.
- Playboy Bunny: Her "Funny Bunny!" skin puts her in a bunny girl outfit.
- Shout-Out: With her baseball bat, energetic personality and "Puddin'" nickname for the Commander, San Francisco resembles a non-psychopathic, non-villainous version of Harley Quinn.
- Stance System: "Right Place at the Right Time" has different effects depending on where she is in the vanguard, while two are covered in the trope below, being at the head buffs her evasion, anti-air, and gives her some damage reduction.
- Support Party Member: Her "Right Place at the Right Time" will provide one of three sets of effects in the vanguard with two being supportive. Middle position's one time heal per battle, and rear position's damage boost.
Voiced by: Minami Tsuda
- ID: No. 047Rarity: EliteArtist: Sky-FreeDom"C-commander... Hello... I am the heavy cruiser Quincy of the New-Orleans class. From now on I will be living with Commander. So, i-is there anything that I can help with?"
- Big Sister Worship: Inverted. Just like Portland, Quincy dotes on the younger Vincennes. In fact, Vincennes reveals that Astoria and Quincy pretty much fight over who gets to do stuff for her.
- Born Unlucky: Even by the standards of ships with low luck, she takes a special cake: other than the prototype ships (who all have 0 luck due to never being built or completed) with her luck of 9, she has the lowest luck score of any ship in the game and is the only one non-prototype girl to have single-digit luck. Even the first wave of prototype ships can end up with higher luck than her via Fate Simulation.
- Buxom Is Better: The bustiest of the "New Orleans" class girls, though it's not readily apparent due to her outfit and pose putting less emphasis on it compared to Astoria.
- Pacifist: Her passive nature is due to being part of the Neutrality Patrol in the Mediterranean Sea in the Intra-war period. She was sunk shortly after joining the Pacific fleet.
Voiced by: Minami Tsuda
- ID: No. 048Rarity: EliteArtist: Sky-FreeDom"Vincennes of the New Orleans-class... Commander, want to carry me home?"
- Commonality Connection: Is good friends with Indianapolis, due to them both being quiet, low energy, and having... overwhelming older sisters.
- Lazy Bum: Though not as bad as Foote. She mentions that part of it comes down to her older sisters always wanting to do everything for her, meaning she never really had to do anything for herself.
- Sleepyhead: As noted in her character quest, she only seems to have two settings: Napping, and spacing out.
- V-Sign: Referenced in her MVP line, and she is shown doing it in both her default art and in a loading screen depicting her and her older sisters.
Voiced by: Nozomi Yamamoto
- ID: No. 049Rarity: EliteArtist: Kaede Yumesaki"Are you my commander? Okay, from today onward, you're my adviser. Use your ability to help me conquer the seas!"
- Ace Custom: She is a unique ship and has the Brooklyn class hull but is equipped with heavy cruiser gunsnote , making her the opposite of Mogami. For this reason she's the collection reward for the Brooklyn class.
- Artistic License Ships: She has inexplicably low HP considering the historical her had twice the belt thickness of Prinz Eugen.
- Boisterous Bruiser: She is always looking for a good fight and is one of the few who doesn't get disappointed on defeat. She also considers that torpedoes are for weaklings.
- Collection Sidequest: She's unlocked as a playable ship only after 12 total stars have been obtained from Brooklyn-Class cruisers note — a free copy is then given as a reward, and future copies can be obtained from the build menu to help with limit-breaking.
- Fiery Redhead: Red hair and and equally fiery personality.
- Glass Cannon: Poster girl of such heavy cruisers with a hardly rivaled damage potential among her ship class but noticeably lower HP. Unusually, the actual ship had considerable armor.
- Support Party Member: Her Artillery Command - Cruiser buffs the firepower of all cruisers in her fleet, which is especially potent with Eagle Union cruisers including Wichita herselfnote . She shares this skill with fellow Eagle Union heavy cruiser Northampton, but Wichita is definitely the better of the two with higher stats across the board and an extra offensive skill allowing her to be a solid damage dealer in her own right while also buffing the fleet.
- Take Over the World: Wichita mentions that her goal is nothing less than world conquest. Though if you reach the Love affinity with her, she admits that she initially meant it as a joke.
- Whip It Good: Has a crop-whip on her, mainly uses it to point on maps... and to threaten/punish commanders who get a bit too frisky.
Voiced by: Minami Takahashi
- ID: No. 050Rarity: Super RareArtist: feng ze"Heya. Are you in need of help? I'm Baltimore, a heavy cruiser just passing by... Okay, that's enough jokes for now... Baltimore, awaiting your orders, Commander."
- Academic Athlete: In her schoolgirl skin there's not a single club that she doesn't participate in to some extent.
- Animation Bump: Her formal L2D skin has a lengthy animation for oathing, a step above the previous examples (which all had an unique if low key animation for it)
- Armor-Piercing Attack: Her "Final AP Ride" skill functions similar to Massachusetts (but firing normally), which converts any shell type she fired into a special AP shell, and increase their damage multiplier the higher level her skill is. At level 8 or higher there's a small chance of Armor break being inflicted.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her default skin and Black Ace skin gives us a very generous look at her abs.
- Cry Cute: When oathed while she's wearing her Evening Breeze Minuet L2D skin.
- Even the Girls Want Her: It is implied she has plenty of female admirers, although she lacks Cleveland's strong tomboy streak.
- For Great Justice: She actually gets along with really with Charles Ausburne, and like Ausburne, has a strong sense of Justice.
- Name's the Same: Brings this up, In-Universe, when she talks about Azur Lane's Quincy (CA-39), as the Quincy she knew was her sister ship (CA-71).
- Running Gag: Baltimore's squeak whenever you give her a Special Touch. it's spanned all of her alternate skins and her Black Ace skin seems to make light of this."Eep?! Come on, I've told you I'm sensitive to this sort of stuff!"
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Her surprised scream if you give her a Special Touch has considerably higher pitch than her usual voice.
- Shout-Out: Like her introductory line says, she's just a Heavy Cruiser passing throu-I mean by!, as is "Final AP Ride".
- "Shut Up" Kiss: Baltimore panics during her Oath ceremony realizing that once the ring is on her finger all that's left is to kiss the bride. Her Evening Breeze Minuet shows, from your point of view, that when this starts the Commander wordlessly and swiftly advances on her, invoking this trope. The screen cuts to black at the last moment, leaving a lipstick mark on the screen.
- Support Party Member: One of her skill allows her to help buff US CV/L and provide AA buff to the whole fleet, as long as there is at least 1 US CV/L in the fleet. Otherwise she gets a buff to herself.
- Superior Successor: Built after the treaty limits were abandoned, her armor and firepower stand well above the earlier Eagle Union heavy cruisers.
Voiced by: Yuiko Tatsumi
- ID: No. 443Rarity: Super RareArtist: Katsudansou"Here! I! Am! I'm Bremerton, the Eagle Union heavy cruiser! The pleasure's mine! Oh, by the way, mind telling me your name, birthday, and favorite thing?"
- Berserk Button: Downplayed. Special touches pre-oath, which are the only thing that draws a remotely angry reaction from her.
- Freaky Fashion, Mild Mind: One of the things she's best known for is her rather outrageous base skin which has a number of piercings, but is kind, considerate and doesn't care for special touches pre-oath.
- Gag Boobs: She goes toe-to-toe with Zara on who has the most curves.
- Girlish Pigtails: Sports a pair of these.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: For the most part she shows no signs of being aware of her body's effects on guys, turns into a Reluctant Fanservice Girl if you grope her breasts, and becomes an Innocent Fanservice Girl again when she offers to get close.
- Kill It with Fire: Her "Flame Burst Wing" skill has a special High Explosive barrage, but due to unknown reasons there's no ignite chance. This doesn't require a HE gun at all.
- Ms. Fanservice: She's very curvy, shows off her cleavage a lot, has Hartman Hips and all three skins leave little to the imagination.
- Nice Girl: Generally goes about running an advice thing on Juustagram and even if she's upset she's willing to listen to your problems, even offering her chest to cry into at the "disapointed" affection level. Even in her sports skin where she's sweating, she'll offer some of her water to you.
- She's Got Legs: Her Kung Fu Cruiser skin really shows off her longs and curvaceous legs and thighs, which isn't surprising since her odango hair and fighting kicks are akin to Chun Li from Street Fighter, who is also known for this trope.
- Stance System: She applies one of two buffs to herself depending on her location in the frontline, the very front most sport results in a timed damage reduction at the start of battles, otherwise a flat permanent buff to her anti-air.
- Warrior Therapist: She has her own counseling service, through which others can message her about their troubles. She offers this service to the commander in-person.
Voiced by: Rina Hidaka
- ID: Plan 018Rarity: PriorityArtist: LAL!ROLE"Com...mander? No... Teacher? Teachy-teacher. I'm Anchorage. Woohoo! Teacher! My favoritest person! Teacheeer!"
Personification of the CA-B Plan ship USS Anchorage as part of the fourth round of the World of Warships collaboration.
- Anti-Gravity Clothing: Part of her rigging, shaped like a halo, floats above her in combat.
- Game Changer: Due to the mechanics of torpedo firing in PvP, Anchorage has emerged as a direct counter to both the IJN torpedo vanguard and the dominant Italian preload metas.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: She's very innocent in general with things like how attractive she is and the ramifications of things like special touches not being apparent to her despite her not minding the latter.
- Insistent Terminology: She insists on calling you Teacher (due to the Japanese script the English one is based on using "Sensei")
- Lightning Bruiser: She leans heavily on agility/evasion and defense than other aspects with her skills. Said other aspects are respectable (roughly similar to the Baltimore class before skills come into play)
- Love at First Sight: She takes quite a shine to you upon getting her.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Namely in that her "Hide and Seek" skill activation is tied to her launching her torpedoes when such effects are usually based on proc chance in some fashion. In short, she needs manual play to tank her best. This is on top of being the only Eagle Union Heavy Cruiser to use torpedoes (she's a hybrid that has Main Gun Mount+1 but only able to load up one torpedo)
- Nice Girl: On top of seeing you as her best friend, she tries to console you at the "upset" affinity level.
- Symbolic Wings: Her rigging has decorations on it, which combined with the Halo that floats over her in combat, suggests an Angel theme, an guardian type from her defensive skill kit.
- Womanchild: Is mentally a young child, befitting her newly born status. Her Japanese lines are also without any Kanji characters (often describe a young girl that just learns how to write) and how slow she speaks also emphasize those traits.