A quarian mechanic, who is somehow biotic, to the surprise of everyone who meets him. It later turns out that he's part of a quarian faction on Rannoch descended from the quarians who didn't want to destroy the geth.
- Can't Have Sex, Ever: She discovered she was an Ardat Yakshi when she merged with her then boyfriend, killing him by accident.
- Did You Just Flip Off Cthulhu?: She melds with Leviathan and makes her retreat to safety by RELEASING CONTROL.
- Killed Off for Real: Leviathan manages to best her the second time they meet. She manages to survive long enough to land the ship, however.
- Physical God: For a short time after melding with Leviathan.
- Reluctant Monster: She's an Ardat Yakshi, but she is not fond of this fact.
- "I never wanted to hurt anyone."
- Wrench Wench: She's an engineer as her day job.
- Your Soul Is Mine: Can do this, but refuses to. She later uses it against Leviathan to try to kill her, which fails, but rips out roughly 10 million of the souls in the Reaper in the process.
- Adaptational Heroism: Unlike canon, she genuinely had no clue what her sister was doing, and had a breakdown when she found out, though the way Shepard delivered the news didn't help at all. After she's left the only Dantius due to the Reaper invasion hitting Illium, she donates a large part of her now-vast wealth to funding the war effort.