This page contains the various characters, good and evil, who feature in the many stories and tales of 'the Ausbrig', a secret collective of individuals dedicated towards the same mysterious and unattainable goal.
The leader of the Ausbrig and an alleged domestic terrorist.
- Evil Reactionary: Will do anything to bring back the good old days.
- Knight Templar: Believes himself righteous despite his views.
- Heteronormative Crusader: Hates faggots more than he hates other races.
- He Who Fights Monsters: On account of his reaction.
The chairman of the Deaf Society of New South Wales and secretly a member of the Ausbrig.
- Disabled Love Interest: To the Birdshouter, who counts as an Abhorrent Admirer.
- Large Ham: On account of being deaf, most likely.
- Obfuscating Disability
The drug-addled son of an Australian rock star and Labor politician, Peter Robert Garrett.
- Addled Addict: Has a very limited grasp on reality on account of his use of narcotics.
- The Aggressive Drug Dealer
Pawel Saraliew/Mehmet Penyoglu Csaralyew
A warlike scion of Californian nobility, widely known for his utter unwillingness to negotiate or compromise with those he deems inferior.
Mickey de Boe
- General Ripper: Has become this in light of his military progress.
- Heteronormative Crusader
- Mad Bomber: Often destroys things without thought.
Adam bar Ahara
Philly de Boe
Emperor Michael 'Mick' Locklear
A powerful bureaucrat and education magnate in the employ of the Central Texan Empire, the Chancellor of the Imperial University, who repeatedly attempts to thwart the Ausbrig for the sake of protecting the tyrannical regime he serves. He later becomes Emperor of Central Texas after executing all his domestic opposition. Mick is brutal, taciturn and imperious, however he is also a man of few words with a knack for carrying out orders with incredible efficiency.
- Badass Bureaucrat: Is quite capable of using his weapon of choice, a sawn-off shotgun. He often prefers utilizing it to negotiating, and resents those who mince words.
- Corrupt Hick: Has a strong Texan accent, however secretly reviles his home country.
- The Emperor: Becomes this.
- Heteronormative Crusader: From his speech, he appears to detest homosexuals, referring to them with pejoratives.Mick Locklear: Shoulda known you were just a fuckin' fag like the rest of them, Danny.
- Obstructive Bureaucrat: Appears to simply be of pure malice - however he regularly holds fast to his own restrictions, even to his own detriment, out of a sense of duty.
- Precision F-Strike: Is very prone to using this.
- Suppressed Rage: Despite his hatred for the Ausbrig, he rarely lets his emotions get the better of him and regularly suppresses them. This is, however, very notable when dealing with his own allies.Mick Locklear: I hate all you fuckin' faggots. So much.
The heir to a Turkoman fortune and a rogue member of the Ausbrig now dedicated to destroying it, having been driven insane by radiation. He has access to hundreds of nuclear silos across Central Asia, and deploys them liberally.
- Blood Knight: Is completely devoted to war with Ausbrig, taking no prisoners and starting conflicts repeatedly.
- Reluctant Psycho: He is clearly very frustrated by his compulsive and near-suicidal fixation to have a homicidal war with the Ausbrig. This may be spurred by residual appreciation for his former friends.
- Royally Screwed Up: The Haas family appears to be this.
- Uncle Pennybags: Generosity is one of his better qualities, and he is unfettered by any social constraints on account of his wealth.
A mysterious warlord and an agent for the totalitarian secret police of the Tavernists, the Ausbrig's opposing organization. He is slain relatively early on by Luke Evans, who impales him through the heart with a lance.
- Acrofatic: He is particularly obese, however quite capable of crushing enemies underfoot.
- Depraved Homosexual
- Fat Bastard: Almost completely morally bankrupt, seeking to exploit the system to suppress his enemies ruthlessly.
A prominent bureaucrat and Tavernist who is later revealed to be the leader of that organization, however soon after he is lynched and killed by rioters at the command of Eric Elderon.
- Adipose Rex: Is the Tavernist leader.
- Fat Bastard: Like the majority of Tavernists, is noticeably overweight and has very few redeeming qualities.
An ancient crone who lends her eldritch magics to the Tavernists in their suppression of the common people. She subsequently becomes the leader of the Tavernists after Daniel Brown's death.
A high-ranking Tavernist who goes rogue on account of a disagreement with their ally Tythus LTD, becoming dedicated to destroying them and the Ausbrig at the same time.
- Depraved Homosexual: Another villain of this kind, for reasons beyond our comprehension.
Collin Repetti Becomes the evil genius, the Catfish
Nicky Kowaleski's underling who has rose to power amongst the Tavernist, is known for his fumbling antics and anger against certain members of the society