open/close all folders
Asperchu & Friends
AsperchuThe "hero" of the comic.
- Abusive Parent: He's incredibly neglectful towards Asperia after he gives birth to her.
- Flanderization: Asperchu initially starts out as being a bumbling but well meaning protagonist, but soon devolves into a self-centered jerk who whines when he's told to do anything he doesn't want to, and is prone to start playing his portable game system in the middle of a conversation with someone else.
- The Ditz: Being smart isn't exactly his strong point.
- The Hero: Subverted. Asperchu would much rather play video games than do anything heroic.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With his "Joy-Boy" Sonichu. At least at first...
- Kamehame Hadoken: His Asper-Hame-Ha and Jesus-Hame-Ha.
- Playing the Victim Card: Rocky The Squirrel convinces Asperchu that having Aspergers means he can't be held accountable for his actions, and that everyone else is jealous of him for how much of a "Special Snowflake" he is.
- Unwitting Pawn: Of MIPS later in the comic.
MaxOne of Asperchu's two best friends, along with Jivin.
- Expy: He's basically Kirby but with yellow horns and an S on his chest.
- Only Sane Man: He and Christian are probably the sanest people in the comic.
- Those Two Guys: He's usually seen with Jivin.
JivinOne of Asperchu's two best friends, along with Max
- Heroic Sacrifice: Sacrifices himself to destroy Metal Asperchu.
- Pet the Dog: Shares a beer with Asperia.
Grandma SnorlaxAsperchu's grandmother, who is a Snorlax.
AsperiaAsperchu's daughter, who he have birth to after drinking Ian's sperm and getting pregnant.
- Character Death: Accidentally shot by Sonichu.
Mitch ChuAsperchu's gay hairstylist cousin.
Christian ChandlerThe TRUE and HONEST mayor of CWCville. After liberating it from Ian, Christian heads the CWCville Restoration project.
- Big Good: The primary heroic force in the comic.
- Only Sane Man: Shares the spot with Max.
- The Smart Guy: He's usually the one who plans things out.
SonichuAsperchu's cousin and Christian's son.
- Badass Cripple: Getting his arm cut off by Metal Asperchu doesn't stop him from being able to wield a sniper rifle.
- Break the Cutie: Becomes incredibly broken after learning Ian Brandon Anderson is his biological father.
- The Dragon: To Bionic later in the series.
- FaceHeel Turn: Learning Ian Brandon Anderson is his biological father causes him to go insane.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With his "Joy-Boy" Asperchu. Until his Start of Darkness, that is.
- Start of Darkness: Learning Ian is his father marks the start of him going insane.
Chaotic ComboA group of hedgehog Pokemon who assist Christian and Sonichu
TrollsA group of Trolls who menace Asperchu.
- Legion of Doom: They're comprised of several of Asperchu's enemies.
SinestroThe leader of the Trolls
- Bare Your Midriff: Wears his coat so it leaves his chest area open.
- Big Bad: In early issues, though he eventually becomes Out of Focus as Metal Asperchu takes center-stage.
- Demoted to Dragon: After being freed by Bionic and Sonichu, he is forced to work under them to cure Sonichu's illness.
- Enemy Mine: Teams up with Christian to stop Argentum.
- The Faceless: In his early appearances his faces was kept hidden, though he eventually shows himself.
- The Man Behind the Man: The end of Issue 0 reveals him as Lisa's benefactor.
- Name's the Same: Shares his name with Green Lantern's Arch-Enemy.
- The Dragon: Appears to be Sinestro's top minion.
- Manipulative Bastard: Agreed to go on a date with Asperchu so she could steal his Asperchu Medallion.
JohnA Born-Again Baptist that finds Asperchu's videos abhorrent to GodJesus and challenges Asperchu to prove his Christianity. He later conspires with Sinestro to resurrect his girlfriend and seek revenge on Asperchu.
- Anti-Villain: Allied with Sinestro because he promised he could bring back his girlfriend Kendra.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Following the creation of Metal Asperchu, John has yet to make another appearance in the comic.
- Dark Chick: Of the trolls.
- The Fundamentalist: He's a Born-Again Baptist.
Dino DashA troll who kidnapped Asperchu.
- The Brute: He looks pretty strong, though he later gets taken down by Max.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: He's based of Clyde Cash, a real troll who often trolled Chris-Chan.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Disguises himself as Jonas Chu to fool Asperchu.
Metal AsperchuA robot clone of Asperchu constructed by Sinestro to hunt down the Chaos Pickles. He follows his directive, but also betrays Sinestro and goes rogue.
- Big Bad: Of Issues 1 to 6. His goal of collecting the Chaos Pickles leads the heroes to oppose him.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: Forms one with Bionic, aiding him in his goals in exchange for the locations of the Chaos Pickles.
- Eviler Than Thou: He eventually gets around to dealing with Sinestro, imprisoning him in a tube and forcing him to watch as he completes Directive 4.
- Evil Knockoff: Of Asperchu.
- Gone Horribly Right: All the other Asperchu clones were absolute crap, but Metalchu is so good he betrays his creator Sinestro in pursuit of his programmed goals.
- Hero Killer: Kills most of the members of the Chaotic Combo, as well as Noir Chu and Aspercream.
Ian Weston AndersonA Christian Chandler impostor who took over CWCville and turned it into a Wretched Hive.
- Arc Villain: Of Issue 3, which involves our heroes trying to liberate CW Cville from him.
- Character Death: Get's brutally dismembered by Sonichu.
- Fat Bastard: He's fat and he's certainly a bastard.
- Gratuitous Nazis: Not him, but his Sonichu Army are all dressed up in Nazi uniforms.
- Hate Sink: He's probably the most unlikeable character in the comic.
- Take That!: His character is one towards the real Chris-Chan.
Bionic The HedgehogChris-Chan's first creation, who turned on him after being crippled and suffering neglect at his hands.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: Allies with Metal Asperchu, providing him the locations of the Chaos Pickles in exchange for him completing several tasks for him.
- The Chessmaster: Manipulates nearly everyone in pursuit of his own goals.
- Evil Cripple: Bionic was already emotionally imbalanced before he lost three of his limbs, an eye, and his vocal chords. But it didn't exactly help.
- Evil Genius: He was apparently smart enough to construct a base for himself along with several robots.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: To Ian before turning on him after being brutally injured.
Yellow DevilBionic's creation and enforcer.
- The Brute: He's little more than Bionic's muscle.
- The Dragon: To Bionic, though he eventually ends up sharing it with Sonichu
ArgentumA mysterious being created by Metal Asperchu to complete his Directive 4.
- All-Powerful Bystander: During Sonichu's rampage, Argentum stayed on the sidelines and watched.
- Big Bad: As of now, he's the main threat Christian and the others are working against.
- Hidden Agenda Villain: Exactly what he is and what he wants are unknown.
- The Omnipotent: His exact amount of power is unknown, but it appears to be near limitless.
- Person of Mass Destruction: Sinestro states he'll bring about the end of the world.
MIPSA council of Black Monoliths who seek to bring together the Chaos Pickles for an unknown reason.
- The Chessmaster: Even more elusive than Bionic, though their goals (aside from collecting the Chaos Pickles) aren't exactly known as of yet.
- Expy: Of SEELE from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
- Greater-Scope Villain: They have yet to take a direct role in the conflict and instead go for subtly manipulating Asperchu disguised as Rocky the Flying Squirrel.
- Omniscient Council of Vagueness: They seek to bring together the Chaos Pickles, but what they intend to do with them is unknown.