- Played by: Yang Zi
At the start of the series she believes she's just an ordinary grape spirit. She's actually a flower fairy and the daughter of the late Flower Immortal. Her mother gave her a magical pill to prevent her feeling romantic love, something that causes everyone a lot of trouble later.
- Brainless Beauty: Starts out as one. Among other things she mistakes Xu Feng, a phoenix, for a crow, and Run Yu, a dragon, for a fish.
- Break the Cutie: She ends up well and truly broken after killing Xu Feng.
- Comically Missing the Point: Frequently. Inevitable when she spent her life in the Flower Realm and is seeing the outside world for the first time.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: She and Xu Feng live Happily Ever After, but only after they go through hell.
- Fish out of Water: When she first arrives in the Heavenly Realm.
- Generation Xerox: Her life has eerie parallels with her mother's.
- The Nicknamer: Bestows nicknames on almost everyone she meets.
- World's Most Beautiful Woman: Like her mother.
- Played by: Deng Lun
Prince of the Heavenly Realm and the only child of Tu Yao and Tai Wei. Jin Mi rescues him and he agrees to take her back to the Heavenly Realm with him.
- Played by: Luo Yun Xi
Tai Wei's illegitimate son and Xu Feng's half-brother. Falls in love with Jin Mi. Tu Yao constantly suspects him of treachery, and drives him to rebel against Tai Wei.
- Abusive Parents: His father, biological mother, and stepmother all physically or emotionally abused him.
- Archnemesis Dad: Unlike Xu Feng he's under no illusion about how vile Tai Wei and Tu Yao are.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: The reason he loves Jin Mi.
- Calling the Old Man Out: He tells Tai Wei exactly what he thinks of him during the disastrous wedding.
- Driven to Villainy/Then Let Me Be Evil: Tu Yao's abuse drives him to do the things she accused him of.
- Horned Humanoid: As a child he had horns. His mother cut them off.
- Oblivious to Love: He doesn't notice Kuang Lu's love for him.
- Pretty Boy: Possibly the prettiest in the entire series.
- Sibling Triangle: He and Xu Feng are both in love with Jin Mi.
- Single-Target Sexuality: For Jin Mi.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: His mother's murdered in front of him, his fiancée cheats on him with his brother, his father has him arrested at his wedding... and all of that on top of the literal millennia of abuse he's already suffered. It's a miracle he didn't snap much sooner.
- Played by: Wang Yi Fei
Princess of the Bird Tribe and Tu Yao's niece. Obsessed with Xu Feng and determined to marry him.
- Combat Hand Fan: Uses a feather fan as a weapon.
- Played by: Chen Yu Qi
Princess of the Demon Tribe. In love with Mu Ci.
- Played by: Zou Ting Wei
Liu Ying's former bodyguard. Reluctantly working for Tu Yao.
- Played by: He Zhong Hua
The Heavenly Emperor, father of Run Yu and Xu Feng.
- Abusive Parents / Archnemesis Dad: Towards both his sons, especially Run Yu.
- Generation Xerox: He took the throne from his more popular brother. Millennia later Run Yu does the same.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: Played with. He mistakenly thinks he's Jin Mi's father, and tells her so before they learn the truth.
- Played by: Kathy Chow
The Heavenly Empress. Tai Wei's wife and Xu Feng's mother. She'll do anything to make sure her son gets the throne.
- Played by: Du Yu Chen
One of the few people in the Heaven Realm who's loyal to Run Yu.
- Subordinate Excuse: She's in love with Run Yu, and works for him so she can be near him.
- Played by: Fan Mian Lin
Run Yu's mother.
- Abusive Parents / Would Hurt a Child: She cut off Run Yu's horns when he was a child, and she doesn't treat her adopted children well either.
- Break the Cutie: Tai Wei seduced and abandoned her, which had a bad effect on her sanity. Tu Yao kidnapped her son and massacred her tribe, which had an even worse effect.
- Died in Your Arms Tonight: She dies in Run Yu's arms.
- Mood-Swinger: Swings between screaming in anger, smiling and almost crying in the space of a few minutes.
- Played by: Liao Jing Feng
Su Li's adopted son. Befriended Jin Mi before the series starts.
- Snakes Are Sinister: He's a snake immortal, and morally ambiguous to say the least.