This jacket is a bit wrinkled. Nelida!
Actor: Benjamín Vicuña
Tropes associated with Torcuato Ferreyra
- Accidental Misnaming: He has a maid, and each time he need help with some domestic issue he shouts "Nelida!". He has other maids as well, but he does not remember their names: for him, they are all Nelida.
- Beleaguered Boss: Each time that he gives an order to Ali, Ali points the possible difficulties or problems, and Torcuato complains that he is completely useless.
- Big Bad: He is the main villain of the series.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: He loves his sister unconditionally and is genuinely in love with Lucía.
- Evil Cripple: He lost a leg in the war, and uses a prostetic.
- Faux Affably Evil: He shows himself as a polite member of the high society, but he is a criminal involved in all sorts of crimes, from financial fraud to human trafficking. He had his lackeys remove a finger from Lowenstein for inconveniencing him... and never lost his demeanor.
- Humble Goal: He wants to be accepted into the Jockey Club, and be an equal with the other powerful and influential people of Buenos Aires. Despite of his huge money and influence, he is constantly rejected because he's an immigrant.
Some day, women will also drive cars! We look pretty over cars, don't we?
Actress: Mercedes Funes
Tropes associated with Alicia Ferreyra
- Abhorrent Admirer: Also can not withstand her.
- The Baby Trap: She's pregnant with Gabriel, but pretended that she got pregnant from Aldo to keep him at his side.
- The Cat Came Back: Has a great hability to always show up at the worst possible moment.
- The Ditz: She's usually clueless and focused on pointless stuff.
- Faux Affably Evil: Alicia is fun, wih her antics and comic relief, but when she finally got her hand on Raquel, the elusive lover of Aldo... she returned her to the brothel.
- Super Gullible: She usually believes any lie that is given to her, much to the dismay of Torcuato, as she never figures out things that should have been obvious.
- This Is Something He's Got to Do Himself: When Alicia discovered the location of Aldo's lover, she refused to simply send Ali and Genaro to deal with her: she had to meet her, face to face. Torcuato complained that it was a mistake, that Raquel may identify her later.
Kill whoever reads this page? As you order, boss.
Actor: Ariel Perez de María
Tropes associated with Alí
- Abusive Parents: He has a gay son, and keeps trying to "make him a man".
- Blackmail: He discovered that Bruno was the soldier of Torcuato's unit, but instead of ratting him to torcuato, he asked for a sizeable ammount of money to keep his mouth shut.
- Halfhearted Henchman: He does the horrible things that Torcuato instructs him to, but clearly does not like it.
- Took a Level in Kindness: In the first episodes, he was a ruthless henchman, and treated his son with an iron fist. Later on, he became a Halfhearted Henchman and tries to be a reasonable parent.
Actor: Juan Manuel Correa
Tropes associated with Genaro
Libertad Anchorena de Morel
Actress: Virginia Innocenti
Tropes associated with Libertad Morel
- Abusive Parents: She practically sells her daughter for money to support her lavish lifestyle.
José Pablo Morel
Actor: Guillermo Arengo
Tropes associated with José Pablo Morel
- Good Parents: He is the only one who doesnt excuse Gabriel's actions and gives love and support to his daughters.
Actress: Delfina Chavez
Tropes associated with Lucía Morel
- Daddy's Girl: She blatantly prefers her father over her mother. Granted, her mother is a spiteful person.
Actress: Minerva Casero
Tropes associated with Lidia Morel
- Daddy's Girl: Much like her sister, she is closer to her father.
Actor: Federico Salles
Tropes associated with Gabriel Morel
Actress: Julia Calvo
Tropes associated with Serafina Moretti
- Mama Bear: Broke a broomstick over a mobster's head and kicked him out of her house screaming after finding out he abused her daughter.
- Parental Favoritism: Aldo and Francesca argue that she clearly cares for Anna more, but this is likely because she is the more naive of her children.
Actor: Gonzalo Heredia
Tropes associated with Aldo Moretti
Actress: Malena Sánchez
Tropes associated with Francesca Moretti
Actress: Candela Vetrano
Tropes associated with Ana Moretti
Bruno Filgueras / Salvat
Actor: Albert Baró
Tropes associated with Bruno Salvat
- Love at First Sight: The first time he sees Lucia he is struck by her, only to later find out she is engaged to his enemy.
Actor: Diego Dominguez
Tropes associated with Manuel Córdoba
Actor: Ruggero Pasquarelli
Tropes associated with Toro
Actor: Gastón Cochiaralle
Tropes associated with David Lowenstein
Actor: Fernan Miras
Tropes associated with Samuel Trauman
Actress: Andrea Frigerio
Tropes associated with Madame Ivonne
Actress: María Eugenia Suarez
Tropes associated with Raquel