Obsidian HeartsNatalie Ulima (Whelkshore Allaince) has done some contract work for this group.
Played by: Lee
- Portal Cut: Georges signature non-burning technique. Natalie, Mark, and Zebedee are all capable as well, but tend not to use it.
- Subordinate Excuse: George seems to collect mostly female minions, for some reason...
Emily Leckermaul Schwartzwald
Played by: Clicker/Lee
- Adventure Duo: With Natalie. Emily's the quirky Lancer variant here, obviously.
- Badass Normal: Interestingly, a downplayed example. Though she admits she has no powers, she's competent enough that nobody actually called attention to it in six years of roleplay, and she only pointed it out when bonding with a student whose powers would let him emulate her skills.
- Buffy Speak: Tends to fall back on words like "thingy" and "thingamajig" a lot.
- Carrying a Cake: Subverted in Triannual in that the cake she carries into the plot doesn't end up damaged or eaten or anything. She just leaves it on the side of the road and never mentions it again.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Triannual yields gems like this."No, no, I'd think I know if I was friends with a tick. But I never would be friends with a tick. It just wouldn't work out. I'd go 'Hey, wanna do each other's hair?', and he'd be all like 'Nah, I'm just gonna hang here like a forty year old living in my parents' basement while running a Transformers fan site, sucking blood off of the more active and useful people' and I'd be like—"
- Combat Pragmatist: What do you do against a guy whos got you in a full nelson but is sporting some open wounds? Break a container of hand sanitizer against his skin, natch.
- Improbable Weapon User: Emily throws daggers... And toothpicks.
- Knife Outline: Considering her cheerful nature and her competence with thrown weapons, it's only natural.
- Meaningful Name: Her middle name, "Leckermaul", is German for "gourmand".
- Supreme Chef: Emily has waaay more in the way of cooking skills than somebody her age should be able to manage. She's a world class pastry chef, professional baker, apparently has worked at a variety of restaurants in high ranking positions, and now works as a school lunch lady, to boot. All she needs is her own fast food chain.
- Through His Stomach: Manages to befriend Silumas with a cupcake she made, though it's largely the gesture itself that achieves this.
Lacianus "Lacy" Garrelcette
Played by: Lee
- Improbable Aiming Skills: Justified trope. She's engineered to be the best possible human pilot, and she's been trained since infancy for that calling.
- Pinball Projectile: Mostly used not because she couldn't hit the shot in other ways, but because the bounce reduces the penetration/lethality of her shots.
- Those Wacky Nazis: She was constructed using a model Nazi pilot's genetic material preserved since 1940. Needless to say, this doesn't factor too heavily into her personality.