Character sheet for Animalia.
- The Gift: Two; he is a skilled artist, and he has a natural gift to find and see Portals. The latter led him and Zoey to arrive in Animalia.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: He was the one who accidentally freed the Creeper.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Zoey, sometimes. When everyone in Animalia is affected into lying constantly, he and Zoe make sure they aren't affected by insulting each other.
- Ambiguously Brown: She has darker skin than Alex, but it's never specifically stated what ethnicity she is.
- Jerkass: At times she can be one.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: with Alex, sometimes.
- Surfer Dude:Due to his laid-back personality and Totally Radical speech pattern.
- Totally Radical: His way of speaking.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Bananas.
- You Gotta Have Green Fur: When's the last time you saw a green gorilla in real life?
- Casanova Wannabe: with Zoe as his main target. Needless to say, she just considers him a friend.
- Funny Foreigner: Has a Hispanic accent, and is the main source of comic relief.
- Mixed Ancestry: Is revealed in season 2 to be half-chameleon.
Livingston T Lion:
- Genius Bruiser: takes a lot of time reading books and studying the Core. The information he gets is almost always useful. He is also apparently the smartest individual in Animalia.
- Guile Hero: He tends to go in this territory occasionnally; at one point, he even succeeded in Out-Gambitting the Creeper.
- The Mentor: to Alex and Zoe of course, but also to most of Animalia's inhabitants.
- Only Sane Man: Save for when the Core affects his attitude, he is always the voice of reason.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: While his efforts aren't always successful, he's clearly shown to actively work on protecting the Core.
- Rhino Rampage: Averted; despite being a Rhino, she is one of the least aggressive and nicest characters.
- Anti-Villain: Arguably Type I; while he's the closest thing to an antagonist in the first season, he's definitely not evil, but rather selfish and willing to take advantage on anyone's mischief.
- Even A Rich Unscrupulous Jerk Has Standards: He was clearly horrified when the Creeper suggested he start a war in Animalia. Initially subverted in that the Creeper still convinces him to do so, then double-subverted when he gives up about it and violently rejects the Creeper for making him such an awful suggestion.
- Green-Eyed Monster: He is obsessively envious of Livingstone's position as a king.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He acts as a jerk almost every time you see him, but occasionally displays a softer side.
- The Mean Brit: He has a British accent, and is a very unpleasant character.
- My God, What Have I Done?: He has a moment like this in last episodes of season 2 after realizing what his alliance with the Creeper led to.
- Pointy-Haired Boss: To Fuchsia.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: on occasion, he does get to take over as the king... for a very, very, very short time.
- subverted in the finale, where at some point, he does get to be king thanks to the Creeper's help, but ends up realizing he has been manipulated by him and caused the Core to be damaged. This causes him a My God, What Have I Done? moment, and he gives up the power to Alex and Zoey willingly, deciding they are better qualified than him to own it.
- Beleaguered Assistant: to Tyrannicus
- Everything's Sexier in French: Has a French accent, and is quite attractive.
- Only Sane Man: in Tyrannicus' group.
- The Mole: She assumed this role for a short amount of time by working for the Creeper in order to help Livingstone, making her The Mole.
- Alpha Bitch: Though she's not necessarily active in this role.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: She has her moments.
- Hidden Depths: An episode reveals she actually is illiterate and feels ashamed about it.
- Idol Singer: She aspires to be this, though most Animalians agree she is terrible at it. She does get some decent songs though.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She has had her kind moments.
- Manipulative Bitch: She became this when Livingstone's intelligence was accidentally transferred to her. The result was so scary Tyrannicus chose to miss the opportunity to take Livingstone's place as a king rather than let Allegra stay that way.
- Big Bad: of season 2. He is notable as the only actual villain in the series.
- The Caligula: He used to be the king of Animalia before Livingstone took over. You can guess how he was.
- The Dreaded: This guy terrorizes the population of Animalia, even those who are much bigger animals than him.
- Drunk with Power: According to Livingstone in the finale, this is how he turned evil.
- Evil Former Friend: He is revealed to be this to Livingstone in the finale.
- Knight of Cerebus: While he does have some silly moments, most of his appearances made the episodes darker than usual, and he was much more of a real threat than Tyrannicus. He almost caused a war in Animalia (which had never happened before), successfully corrupted the Heart, and in the finale even successfully took power in Animalia for a short time.
- Manipulative Bastard: And how. Almost all his plans involve manipulating others. He even once faked remorse just so he could backstab the heroes better.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Does the name "Creeper" sound like the sort of name a nice person would have?
- Redemption Rejection: Livingstone once tried to talk him into a HeelFace Turn. His reaction was to fake a My God, What Have I Done?, only to stab the protagonists in the back at the last second.
- Sissy Villain: He speaks in a lisp.
- Smug Snake: He's completely and totally full of himself.
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show: He is surprisingly cruel for a cartoon as light-hearted as this one.
- Weak, but Skilled: He may not be much of a fighter on the physical side but he makes up for it with his cunning.
- Wicked Weasel: One of the most evil weasels ever put into a cartoon.