open/close all folders
- I Can't Dance: At the dancing challenge. The confessional that aired immediately after her misfire summed it all up.
- My legs look like two noodles, my arms look like two noodles, and now I know if there is, like, a ballet casting, I should just not go. But if I have to sell a noodle cast me.
- Soap Box Sadie: She frequently mentions being an activist and believes in using her platform to educate people about issues regarding race, gender, sexuality, etc.
- Bald Women: Her makeover involved simply losing her wig.
- Beta Bitch: To Rio. She usurps the Alpha Bitch role after her return following Rio's elimination.
- Brief Accent Imitation: Of Khrystyana on the ride home from the avatar challenge.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: From around episode 9 on, she starts acting very cocky and entitled. She even manages to piss off Khrystyana at one point.
- 0% Approval Rating: None of the remaining contestants were happy about her returning to the competition.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: She has long, blonde hair and a sweet, endearing personality.
- Older Than She Looks: She's 32, but could easily pass for being ten years younger.
- Covert Pervert: Comes with her "Sha-Nasty" persona.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Gossipy Hens: Towards the later episodes, most of her confessionals consist of badmouthing either Rio or Jeana.
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: She was eliminated rather suddenly right before the final Paper Magazine shoot.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: Her rivalries with Christina, Jeana and Rio.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Brendi K.
- Unknown Rival: Her brief one-sided rivalry with Sandra can be described as this. She did not like Sandra simply because she reminded her of the pretty girls at her school who got everything handed to them.
Brendi K Seiner
- Berserk Button: She does not like being told that she looks masculine, which does not help after her makeover. Also, she prefers to be addressed as Brendi K., not just Brendi.
- Bi the Way: came out as bisexual during the "Beauty Is Pride" episode.
- Boyish Short Hair: Post-makeover.
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: She's fine with being called an androgyne, but not being called a man.
- Spell My Name with an "S": As mentioned above, don't include the K and you've hit her Berserk Button.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Shanice.
- Disc-One Final Boss: Was set up as being the main antagonistic force of the season, but after her elimination in episode 7, the Designated Villain role was shifted to Rio and/or Jeana, depending on the episode.
- Older Than She Looks: She's 34, but looks, sounds, and definitely acts much younger.
- Small Name, Big Ego: She had a lot of prior experience and, as a result, thought very highly of herself and her modeling skills.
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
Coura (Shantelle) Fall
Liz Harlan (Woodbury)
Ivana West (Thomas)