This is the list of the characters which are exclusive for the game Albedo Combat Patrol 164
The First Division aka "The First Republican"
- Determinator: Even if the odds are against them, no member of the this unit has even surrended, much less retreated in the face of the enemy.
- The Dreaded: They are, just behind the Special Branch, the most feared unit of all the ILR because, despite looking like a run-of-the-mill weak-looking military unit, their members are the most fanatical ones along the Republic and they will fight to the death, even if the odds are against them.
Captain TastaOne of the few female military officers inside the ILR army. Despite having never firing a gun in her life, Tasta is a member of the ILR Intelligence Division and it's considered as an insider heroine to many soldiers due to her contributions in the First Lepine War.
- Noodle Incident: By Word of God, she managed to ger that rank due to a incident she got involved and she got promoted by that, but it's not yet explained which incident was.
- Original Generation: She was created especifically for the game, as the original canon doesn't make mention of her or her deeds.
- Stay in the Kitchen: In a way. She is basically a glorified secretary, as unlike the EDF women aren't allowed to serve in combat, but her role inside the ILR is much bigger as its supposed to be, due of her handling of classified information. In fact she got that rank due her position inside the Intelligence Division.
Lieutenant TorriAnother unusual female ILR officer, Torri's job is to interrogate POWs to extract whatever secret they could hold. She is notorious for her ruthlessness and being brutal in her job.
- The Baroness: She is basically the Albedo version of Ilsa, minus the sexplotation part.
- Original Generation: Just like Tasta, she was created especifically for the game, as the original canon doesn't make mention of her or her deeds.
Colonel AmenenhaA decorated war veteran who held the front lines stead during the darkest days of the late war when the EDF's ruthless aggression forced the war to heights of violence never before believed possibly by the standards of whole setting at the time. He was also intrumental on saving ILR citizens from the EDF/ConFed] from the destroyed colonies nuked by them. He's also known as "The Butcher of Baka"note due to his extreme ruthlessness and his extreme methods to deal with his enemies.
- Beard of Evil: Sports a creepy-looking goatie.
- The Dreaded: Even after the war, his name appear at the very top of the most wanted list of people from the ILR for his war crimes he did.
- Eyepatch of Power: Wears an eyepatch, as he lost an eye during the war, very likely during the battle of Baka or earlier battles.
- Kill It with Fire: His favorite method for executing his enemies. Rather than wasting ammo against his enemies, he loved to lock them in a building and then burning it down with them inside.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: The Butcher of Baka, after the city when he faced the EDF there and the crimes he did against them, as already mentioned above.
- Old Soldier: He is one of the oldest characters in terms of age in all the whole setting, and he can still kick some ass at anyone who stands in his way. He wasn't named "The Butcher of Baka" for nothing after all.
Professor Jiro KodaA Lepine academician from the ILR, albeit a civilian one. Jiro Koda is a professor of History and Comparative Literature from the Coteipi University and it's heavily implied the whole story of the First Lepine War is being told from his (and his colleagues) point of view via a book (which, out-universe, is the players' sourcebook), being he, somewhat implied, affected by the events of that conflict. Curiously enough, his in-universe book caught the attention of some EDF officers, which are very interested to hear about the ILR's point of view of the war.
- Klingon Scientists Get No Respect: Discussed in-universe by the EDF, when an officer found out Prof. Koda's book and he sent it to another fellow EDF officer, so they can hear his version of the war, since it's very obvious he doesn't agree what his country has done toward their neighbors.
- Literary Agent Hypothesis: Unlike the comic, when the story is being told from either Erma or any other character's POV, the story of the game is being told from the perspective of a ILR civilian who, somewhat, was affected by the aftermath of the war, so his main purpose of his book is to educate people to prevent another war like the first one to break again. Too bad no one bothered to listen him...