If you're "do" then she's "re", if you're "re" then she's "mi." Seira Otoshiro will always be one step ahead of you! Seira is a talented, rock-genre idol from the rival idol school, Dream Academy. She's confident, yet humble and is always there to support her friends. She loves rock and is the main rival of Ichigo Hoshimiya. She's a cool-type idol who uses the brand Swing Rock.
- Image Color: RougeAge: 14-15 (S2), 16 (S3)Birthday: November 11 (Scorpio)Blood Type: ATrademark Favorite Food: Baked cheesecake, pickled vegetablesType: CoolMain brand: Swing RockSchool: Dream AcademyUnits: Aikatsu8 (S2), 2wingS (S2), Dream Star (S2)Voiced by: Kaori Ishihara (speaking), Fūri Uebana (singing)
Tropes associated with Seira:
- Adventurer Outfit: Comes in two variations for her brand, red or blue depending on the users role.
- Animal-Eared Headband: Swing Rock often has cat ears for accessory pieces.
- Catchphrase: "If you're "do" then I'm "re", if you're "re" then I'm "mi." I will always be one step ahead of you!"
- Cool Big Sis: To Noel
- Cuteness Proximity: For cats.
- Fingerless Gloves: Swing Rock has many coords with this.
- Full-Name Basis: She's the only one of Ichigo's friends who refers to her by her full name. This later gets upgraded to Last-Name Basis and by the final episodes of Season 2, First-Name Basis.
- Hair Decorations: A purple ribbon tied in a bow
- Humble Goal: The reason for her becoming an idol was so she could make people smile as well as make her sister happy from the bottom of her heart with her music.
- The latter reason is actually what started her rivalry with Ichigo in the first place. Because Ichigo made Noel smile from the bottom of her heart with her music, something Seira couldn't fully achieve, upon meeting Ichigo she declared their rivalry with her infamous catchphrase.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: She even carries cat treats around!
- Meaningful Name: The "Oto" in "Otoshiro" means "sound", referring to Seira's love of music.
- My Music Shines Brighter than Yours: With Ichigo.
- The Power of Rock:"I will light up the stage with my rock!"
- Rapunzel Hair: Reaches a little bit past her hips.
- Tights Under Shorts: One of her everyday outfits have this.
- The Rival: To Ichigo. This later evolves into Rivals Team Up.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The tomboy to Ichigo's girly girl
- Tomboyish Ponytail
- You Gotta Have Magenta Hair
Everything will be Ok-ok-okay!, cause Kii Saegusa's on the job. Kii is an idol and Seira's skilled producer. She comes from an island where her mother is a doctor. She's cheerful and energetic with almost as much knowledge on idols as Aoi. Kii takes her job as a producer seriously and is always there to provide information for her friends. She is a pop-type idol who uses the brand Magical Toy.
- Image Color: LimeAge: 14-15 (S2), 16 (S3)Birthday: December 3 (Sagittarius)Blood Type: ATrademark Favorite Food: Brain Thunder, Pon Pon CrepesLeast Favorite Food: Spicy curryType: PopMain brand: Magical ToySchool: Dream AcademyUnits: Dream Star (S2)Voiced by: Chuna (speaking), Yuna Ichikura (singing)
Tropes associated with Kī:
- All Girls Like Ponies: An Alicorn appears in her idol aura, plays a role with her constellation theme of Sagittarius, and happens to appear from time-to-time with her outfits.
- Catchphrase: "Ok-ok-okay!"
- Friendless Background: Growing up Kii had this until she grew more confident to speak to other girls.
- Genki Girl: You bet.
- Girlish Pigtails: Fluffy, balloon-like ones.
- The Glasses Gotta Go: Generally whenever she performs on stage.
- Although lately she's been seen with them off outside of her performances.
- Happy Harlequin Hat: As a carnival-based brand, Magical Toy does have a few coords with this.
- This is actually the default accessory to the Variety Tile Coord she wore for her idol debut.
- Hair Decorations: Two lime green ribbons tied in the "bunny ears" fashion.
- Innocent Blue Eyes
- Meaningful Name: The "Sae" in her last name means "skillful", referring to her talent as a producer; the "gusa" means "grass" referring to her theme color color which is lime green.
- Nerd Glasses: Big red hipster-esque type ones as pictured above.
- Tareme Eyes
- Trademark Favorite Food: Brain Thunder drink and Pon-Pon Crepes.
An idol and model who also doubles as a talented designer. Sora is a calm and easy-going person who always has an equally calm smile on her face. She's friendly, loves animals and nature, and is fond of Bohemian culture. She's a sexy-type idol who uses the brand she designed herself, Bohemian Sky.
- Image Color: SkyAge: 15 (S2), 16 (S3)Birthday: October 2 (Libra)Blood Type: BType: SexyMain brand: Bohemian SkySchool: Dream AcademyUnits: Dream Star (S2), Aikatsu8 (S2)Voiced by: Minami Takahashi (speaking), Sunao Yoshikawa and later Eri Aino (singing)
Tropes associated with Sora:
- Bare Your Midriff: Her brand, Bohemian Sky, invokes this a lot. Even more so than Spicy Ageha. Granted it is a Bohemian-inspired brand.
- Beauty Mark: The lower right corner of her mouth.
- Catchphrase: "Kurukuru kyawawa." which roughly means, "Spin spin, cutie cute."
- It's also in her debut song as part of the lyrics.
- Cloudcuckoolander: She's not easily fazed by many things and is one of the two most easy-going members in the cast.
- This was played in Episode 70 where she wasn't scared of the real and angry tigers, yes, tigers which were growling at her and her friends, and instead was focusing on getting pictures of their stripes.
- The Fashionista: She's a designer with a special background concerning the Bohemian foundation and inspiration for her brand and designs, wears Bohemian-styled clothing for her everyday wear, and is a model in addition to being an idol.
- Hair Decorations: A single pink flower that was given to her by the person who inspired her love of the Bohemian culture.
- Long Hair Is Feminine
- Meaningful Name: Sora means "Sky", which fits her blue hair coloring and alludes to the name of her brand, Bohemian Sky, due to the "Sky" referring to "her own sky."
- Ms. Fanservice: Her dresses don't even try to hide it.
- Rapunzel Hair: Reaches past her hips and is almost to her knees.
- She's Got Legs: Like Ran, she is taller than her friends and her brand tends to have either shoes or accessories that show them off.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The girly girl to Ran's tomboy.
- Trademark Favorite Food: She loves all ethnic cuisines.
- Tsurime Eyes
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair/Multicolored Hair: Blue hair with purple gradient towards the tips.
A kind and gentle girl who comes from the mountains. Maria is the daughter of two wealthy business parents who always travel for work. She's soft-spoken, well-mannered, and considerate with a love for daisies. She's good friends with Sora and is good with cosmetics. After being asked personally by Headmistress Tiara Yumesaki, Maria entered Dream Academy to become an idol. She's a cute-type idol who uses the brand Aurora Fantasy.
- Image Color: ApricotAge: 15-16 (S2), 16-17 (S3)Birthday: April 18Blood Type: OType: CuteMain brand: Aurora FantasySchool: Dream AcademyUnits: Dream Star (S2), Aikatsu8 (S2)Voiced by: Misako Tomioka (speaking), Eri Aino (singing)
Tropes associated with Maria:
- Bishie Sparkle: In her debut episode and the following episode which doubled as her second focus episode.
- Fairytale: The theme of Aurora Fantasy.
- Her idol aura, which consist of different symbolic fairy tale icons and hot pink geraniums.
- Princess Phase
- The Generic Guy: She gets the least development of any of the Dream Academy girls, and mainly exists to fill the role of their Cute idol.
- Hair Decorations: A flower headband.
- Meaningful Name: The "Hime" in her last name means "princess", referring to her being a ojou.
- The Ojou/Proper Lady: The most prominent in the series.
- Regal Ringlets: You bet.
- Sweet Tooth: Her favorite food is Sachertorte.
- Tareme Eyes
- Yodel Land: Where she grew up. Complete with the mountains, evergreen pasture valleys, wildflowers, and cows and other animals. She even has her own cow named Elizabeth III!