Adamant Ditto is a collaboration between thirteen close internet friends. They Let's Play a huge variety of games. There are many tropes about them, but this page is for member specific tropes. WORK IN PROGRESS
- Bash Brothers:
- Usually with Ricky in platformers or Don in beat em' ups.
- With Phil in Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.
- The Hero: In the Five-Man Band.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Ricky.
- No Indoor Voice: Because it's BEAT EM' UP MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONTH!!!!!!!
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Tim and, to a lesser extent, Ricky.
- The Big Guy: In the Five-Man Band
- Badass Beard
- Childhood Friends: With Kyle and Viper.
- Gasshole: A small running gag throughout Paper Mario: TTYD, he would burp and then blame it on everyone else. Hilarity Ensues when someone else burps.Jess: (burp) Excuse me.Ricky: Hey, that actually wasn't me...Josh: RICKY!!!
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Matt.
- Passing the Torch: After playing Mega Man 1-7 and X, handed Don the reigns for Mega Man 8 and X2-4.
- Shout-Out: One of his usernames is Epic Ricky.
- Tongue Twister: Has a habit of making "Verbal Typos," as he calls them. To wit;"This boss is really easy, if you have the buttle- buttle? Buttle Shield.""And I just lost my rings on the emerald, anyway. Emerald? Penguin!"(re: Lt. Surge) "It'll be a big help against Zurg. Zurg? Wow."(re: Bit and Byte) "But you already bit Beat and Byte!""Kyle humilimated... humiliated me...""...as you explore this amoosement - amusement park...""I mean, Hojo was trying to breed Red XIII with Eight Sith... Eight Sith?""...is the only one who you can't somehow genurate... genurate?""Yeah, but... that's a wordful! A mouthful...""Yeah, the locket r... the locket raunched, man!""Somebody is, like, turnin' the cam...non... back on... That's bad. The camnon? Please, nobody call me out on that one.""He destroyed Rount Mushroar!"
- A Day in the Limelight: In ;;Pokémon Yellow and Pokemon Puzzle League Challenge''.
- Berserk Button: His eyes turn red if you mention Angry Birds.
- Childhood Friends: With Ricky and Viper.
- Hypocritical Humor: See picture quote.
- The Smart Guy: In the Five-Man Band.
- Shout-Out: Has a Pokemon Showdown team based on Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors.
- Straight Man
- Troll: In the Portal 2 Co-op.
- The Watson
- Asian and Nerdy
- The Lancer: In the Five-Man Band
- Shout-Out: Two of his Pokemon Showdown teams are based on The Avengers and Street Fighter.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chocolate.
- A Day in the Limelight: Her Halloween playthrough of Slender The Eight Pages.
- Berserk Button: Hates the Pokemon Gothitelle, and often wants to set it on fire.
- Characterization Marches On: In the earlier videos, Jess didn't say much and laughed a lot. This may have led to her username, Quiet Jess. However, in more recent videos, Jess has a lot more to say and doesn't laugh as much (granted, she still does laugh a lot).
- The Chick: In the Five-Man Band due to The Smurfette Principle.
- Only Sane Man: When she's not dying of laughter.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The tomboy to Carissa and Viper's girly girl.
- Chick Magnet: Managed to "attract" Matt's wife.
- Department of Redundancy Department: Uses it quite often.
- The Faceless: The only member who hasn't shown their face in a video.
- Funny Afro
- Phrase Catcher: Usually when Ricky says, "Oh shit, son!" he'll finish with "It's the SAX!" or "NOVA blows up!", referencing two past Let's Plays.
- Pun: Uses these often as well.
- Running Gag: ...what does this have to do with Fossil Fighters?
- Team Pet: In the Five-Man Band.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Street Fighter X Mega Man and Parappa The Rapper
- The Ace: According to the other AD members, he is the best at video games in general.
- Awesome Mc Coolname / Red Baron: Mad Phil, the Thrill of the Kill, Psycho Sykes Doominator
- Some Call Me "Tim": ...Also known as Rogultgot.
- Bash Brothers: With Matt in Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.
- Catchphrase: "I'm the best, mang," or something along those lines.
- Also, "Please help."
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Yells at everyone in LittleBigPlanet to get in a stationary car. When everyone gets in, he utters a small "Vroom, vroom."
That is a solid 9/10.
- Does a review of Fire Emblem Awakening based solely on smelling the case, game card, manual, etc.
- Just watch any video on his channel to prove this.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Large Ham
- Precision F-StrikeRicky: (after talking about Australian stereotypes) It's a good thing we have so many Australian fans.Matt: Do we have any?Ricky: I don't actually know.Phil: ...Fuck 'em.
- Running Gag: Whenever he gets a Star (or Bowser Key) in Super Mario 64, he pulls up a GIF of Snoop Dogg.
- Sixth Ranger: In the Five-Man Band. The only member that got upgraded from guest to main member.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Kebabs.
IzzyIzzy is a workaholic, illustrator, and animator. She's always working on something. From Louisville Kentucky, but went to school and now lives in Indianapolis Indiana; she has a bachelor's in Media Arts and Animation. When she's not goofing off with the Adamant Ditto crew, she's probably animating something for a big YouTube channel.
- Ascended Extra: Had one moment to shine with a single review of Cartoon Punch Time Explosion.
- One Extra Member
- Starving Artist
- Too Much Information: Have you seen her talk about her Beardie Dragon's pooping habits on twitter?
- The Chew Toy
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Pet the Dog: Throughout Kirby's Epic Yarn, he constantly annoys Matt to get unlock a secret level where you can fight Space Kracko. Matt ignores him, and skips over that part of the game. Eventually, Matt went back and unlocked all the secret levels, one of was the Space Kracko level. Tim's reaction is priceless.
- Non-Action Guy
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Matt.
- Badass Beard: Not as Badass as Ricky's, though.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Trademark Favorite Food: Fruity Yummy Mummy
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The girly girl to Jess and Viper's tomboy.
- Childhood Friends: With Ricky and Kyle.
- Only Known by Their Nickname
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The girly girl to Jess's tomboy, the tomboy to Carissa's girly girl.
AlexFormerly a member of Adamant Ditto, Don's ex.
- Action Duo: With Don in Metal Slug 3.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: When it comes to cookies.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Made a cameo in Left 4 Dead 2 and appeared in a lot of their streams before he appeared on the channel. He was in a couple of Pokemon Battles, but didn't consider himself a member of AD until his LTTA of Metal Slug 3 with Don.
Disco OmastarAfter noticing the Omastar sprite in Pokémon Red and Blue (and all games after), Adamant Ditto made Disco Omastar a running gag.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Sure, he dances around and has a good time, but you have to remember. Omastar have the highest Special Attack of all Rock types and non-legendary Water types.
- Dance Battler
- Lethal Joke Character
- Once an Episode: In each of the Pokemon spriting episodes, they have to check if Omastar is dancing. He is. Always.
- Team Pet: Kind of. He's the "second mascot," behind Ditto, of course.