The dead wife of the Warlock, reanimated as a dream creature. Her emergency character is a saber-and-pistol soldier.
- The Lost Lenore: She is this to the Warlock, hence why the Warlock dreamt her back into existence.
- Shoto Clone: Fireball, uppercut, and spinning move.
The Ghost Monk
The accumulation of all the soldiers who died in the Abyss, forming a medieval swordmaster. His emergency character is an axe-and-blunderbuss firefighter.
The maiden of the sea, who brings luck to sailors and can be likened to a mermaid. Her emergency character is a spear-and-grenade officer.
El Ejército de Chile
The ones responsible for the safety of Chile, and the first to respond to the Abyss attacks.
- An Axe to Grind: Firefighters wield fire axes.
- Assist Character: A few of them may appear to help you in fights, especially if you have died at least once.
- Badass Normal: They are not too far behind the main characters, and share experience levels. Some of them made it close to the bottom by themselves.
- The Musketeer: 1600's-to-1800's-style soldiers with swords and guns.
A famous violinist from the early 1800's who sold his soul to the devil in exchange for greater violin powers.
- Deal with the Devil: How he got so good at the violin.
- The player can also make one with him as well, accepting a gift in exchange for taking on some of his curse and having to fight him later on.
An undead guitar player who offers quips of wisdom for 100 coins. He also appears as an agile enemy with really good AI.