- Berserker Tears Frequently guilty of this as a schoolboy, according to Robespierre.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer He is often described as weak and unreliable by other characters, but they will admit his speeches and articles are key to the revolution.
- Genki Guy Doesnt need sleep, according to Danton.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side Frequently crying, flipping his hair, flirting with men and doing other stereotypically feminine things.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Lovable Sex Maniac
- Prone to Tears
- Rabble Rouser
- Really Gets Around
- Speech-Impeded Love Interest
- Stutter Stop When adressing large crowds.
- The Charmer
- The Heart Functions as the ideological and emotional connection between Danton and Robespierre.
- The McCoy
- Voice of the Resistance
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Face of a Thug
- Fat Bastard Is frequently accused of being this.
- Kavorka Man
- No Indoor Voice
- Rugged Scar Was trampled by a bull as a child and is severely scarred in the face.
- The Big Guy
- The Leader
- The Kirk
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Black and White Morality
- Celibate Hero Averted, in contrast to most depictions; this Robespierre is a Chaste Hero with some sexual experience.
- Clueless Chick Magnet
- Consummate Professional
- For Great Justice
- Freudian Excuse Witnessing his mother dying in childbirth is hinted as being the reason for his lack of sexual interest and Lack of Empathy (except for some Early Installment Weirdness with Camille).
- Just the First Citizen
- Knight Templar
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness is Robespierres middle name (he was known as The Incorruptible at the height of his power), proving that Pure Is Not Good.
- Pet the Dog Robespierres kindness to animals, and their instant liking of him, is one of his few endearing qualities. He even owns a dog, Brount.
- Redhead In Green Seldom seen out of his green waistcoat.
- Rightly Self-Righteous
- Sharp-Dressed Man
- Stoic Spectacles Turning into Sinister Shades, turning into Four Eyes, Zero Soul.
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead Described as having pale green eyes and auburn hair.
- The Friend Nobody Likes Except for Camille.
- The Fundamentalist
- The Spock
- Totalitarian Utilitarian
- Waistcoat of Style