There's already a simplistic version of this on the comic itself, available here.
Native to Comicia, and the creator of A PT Comic under the pen name PrincesTomboy, she's basically in charge with the help of a locket that gives her Reality Warping powers and Cat Girl looks.She's somewhere in the range of 14 to 19, thanks to intentional vagueness, and her birthday is April 18th. She also provides examples of these tropes;
- Cat Girl
- Frequently leading to The Cuckoolander Was Right
- Genki Girl
- Little Bit Beastly
- Reality Warper
Inferno the Hedgehog
From the universe of Sonic the Hedgehog, he's capable of Playing with Fire with the help of a chest plate disk thingy. He's currently sixteen, his birthday is August 21st, and he also provides examples of these tropes;
- Artifical Hedgehog
- Cowardly Lion - It's Shadow The Hedehog Jr. and he has pyrokinesis. So WHY is he so pathetic?
- Tsundere/Sugar-and-Ice Personality
- Different Than They Look, considering he looks young for the 16-year-old he's modeled to be but chronologically was 'born' three years ago... what?
From the universe of Sgt. Frog, she's a Deadpan Snarker more than she is anything else. A bit of a non-romantic Pretty Freeloader as she doesn't do much in the comic, she's currently about 20 but in Earth years she's considered only 11. Her birthday is March 9th, and she also provides examples of these tropes:
- Brilliant, but Lazy in usual Sgt. Frog style.
- Cute Alien Girl
- Debatable really, considering she's still a frog.
- Prehensile Tail