open/close all folders
The Parker family
Alexander Jonathan "AJ " Parker
An imaginative young boy with a knack for mischief.
- Book Dumb: If AJ's report cards are any indication...
- Creepy Child: AJ has shades of this, due to Ambiguous Innocence:
- Ditzy Genius: Some of AJ's "brilliant" ideas fall into this
- Fear of Thunder: Leading to this especially sweet moment.
- Ham and Cheese: AJ sometimes indulges in this.
- Has Two Daddies: Used to hilarious effect here.
- Happily Adopted: Subverted in "Meet the Parkers Scene 5," when we discover that AJ is John's biological son.
- Hidden Depths: An excellent artist
- Kids Shouldn't Watch Horror Films: Not that AJ listens.
- Mr. Imagination: AJ, of course.
- Mouthy Kid: AJ has shades of this and he does ask some very good questions.
- The Prankster: AJ, AJ, AJ.
- AJ's Establishing Character Moment? Knocking down some porcelain miniatures with a toy gun and placing the blame on Magnus afterwards!
- Super Gullible: AJ falls for as many pranks as he plays them.
- Sweet Tooth: Cannot resist anything sugary.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: For AJ, it's needles. And the dark.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: When AJ is not planning, executing, or getting punished for, a prank, he may be found philosophising.
The Parkers' English mastiff, and AJ's partner-in-crime.
Alexander "Alex" Parker
Jonathan "John" Parker
- Black Sheep: Is she actually related? AJ hopes not. Lampshaded here.
- Butt-Monkey: Often the victim of AJ's pranks
- Cloudcuckoolander: Seriously, Aunt Rochelle?
- Evil Aunt: Downplayed. Aunt Rochelle isn't really evil, but she is obnoxious enough to be treated like she is one and none of her visits are ever welcome.
- Fat Bitch
- In-Series Nickname: The Roach
- Jabba Table Manners: Not how you eat cookies, dear.
- Super Gullible: Believes actual foreign princes need her help.
Rob and Mary
A wild Australian Queensland Heeler.
- Awesome Aussie: He's an Australian Queensland Heeler, and with the accent to match.
- The Bus Came Back: And with a vengeance!
- Put on a Bus
- Talking Animal: Just like Magnus, it remains to be seen if he talks in real life or just in AJ's head.
- Urine Trouble: As a wild dog, it is imperative that you mark your territory everywhere.