The protagonists of A Dragon in Shining Armour and Holy War.
The Royal Knights as a whole
- Badass Crew: They're all Royal Knights for a reason.
- The Fettered: They consider safeguarding the rights of the Digimon under their protection to be as important as maintaining order. DarkKnightmon disagreed with this philosophy.
- Knight In Shining Armour: Being an order of knights, they all serve in this role, although how well they actually fit the image depends on the actual knight.
- No One Gets Left Behind: Rule three of the Royal Knights' Code: a Royal Knight never leaves another Royal Knight in his time of need.
- The Order: The Royal Knights are a military-religious order of holy knight Digimon, sworn to defend the Digital World and the Digimon in it from threats.
- The Paladin: The Royal Knights are all holy knight Digimon.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Generally speaking, they can cooperate well with each other, but personality conflicts are bound to happen.
Examon is the eleventh and most recently inducted member of the Royal Knights. He was the defender of the United Dramonic Coatlition, a conglomeration of Dramon-run states that unified together to benefit from Examon's protection against raiders and the like. He's extremely level-headed and is used to doing things in a solitary manner. His arrival isn't met with the warmest reception, due to the fact that he's a dragon.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Examon gets this treatment from a few of the Royal Knights, but just as many come to his defence. Examon initially thinks that joining the Royal Knights was a bad idea because of it, but Dukemon helps him realize that the opportunity is too great for him to quit just because of naysayers, and he decides to just do his best to ignore it, though it occasionally does get under his scales.
- Beam Spam: Pendragon's Glory.
- Berserk Button: An unusual example in that his was physical rather than emotional. Touching one of the scales under his jaw caused him to go into a turbo-charged Unstoppable Rage until he trained himself to overcome it.
- Power Incontinence: His rage in response to that scale being touch may have been a form of this.
- BFG: The Ambrosius.
- Cold Sniper: He's incredibly calm and his usual method of taking out his opponents is sniping them with his Ambrosius 'lance'
- Cultural Rebel: Although not intentionally one, Examon is called this by both Ou Ryuumon and Dorbickmon for being so stoic. They both say that dragon Digimon are aggressive and emotional, and that Examon either think's he's better than them or is lying about his true nature.
- Dragon Knight: He is the "Dragon in shining armour" in question.
- Experienced Protagonist: Examon is already a very competent fighter at the start of the story, which is why Alphamon wants him to join.
- Fish out of Water: Examon is definitely this upon joining the Royal Knights. He's not used to working in a team setting at all. He does start to adapt and get used to the idea, though.
- Friendly Sniper: While cold and driven during missions, it doesn't make Examon any less friendly to the other Royal Knights.
- The Hermit: He ran away from his hometown after hurting Strikedramon during an Unstoppable Rage and isolated himself until he was able to suppress said rage.
- Humble Hero: Examon is quite humble and submissive at times, especially so when joining the Royal Knights.
- Kill Sat: 'Pendragons Glory' involves sniping targets with a laser from the stratosphere. His aim is that good.
- Living Weapon: Not so much a weapon, but his Caledfwlch wings are sentient and can fly on their own while Examon can focus on combat.
- Loners Are Freaks: His being unused to dealing with other digimon is due to his isolation and the fact that he does his job alone.
- Long-Range Fighter: Examon specializes in long range attacks, mostly lasers and shells from his lance, and he typically tries to avoid close quarters combat unless he's using his Draconic Impact attack or if he can't help it.
- Must Make Amends: Part of why he wants to make the world a better place is to make up for mortally wounding Strikedramon.
- My Greatest Failure: Attacking Strikedramon in a berserk rage was this to him. It's why he prefers to be alone and why he's as stoic as he is.
- Naïve Newcomer: Examon serves this role when he joins the Royal Knights. As he's spent most of his time in the United Dramonic Coalition, he isn't the most worldly digimon, so when he joins the Royal Knights, we see it from his Point of View and he occasionally serves as The Watson.
- No Social Skills: He has a mild case of this. Nowhere near as bad as Duftmon, though. Due to his solitary lifestyle, which consisted almost solely as serving as the UDC's protector, and the fact that he's very used to doing things in his own way without having to account for other digimon, Examon's social skills and behaviour are... lacking, as we see early on. He slowly gets more sociable with time as he adapts to the new environment, but he still has a ways to go.
- Not So Different: To Duftmon, ironically. Several of the Royal Knights allude to this. They're both very logical, aloof, and socially inadept. However, one's a Humble Hero while the other's an Insufferable Genius.
- Not So Stoic: Rushes off to defend his homeland against Duftmon's orders when multiple areas come under attack. Alphamon suspends him from doing missions for week as punishment.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Bipedal but not quite humanoid.
- Red Is Heroic: Examon is, more or less, the protagonist of the story, and he's coated with red scales.
- Sacrificed Basic Skill for Awesome Training: He was self-trained and is very good at his job as a protector of the UDC, but very much at the cost of social skills.
- The Spock: Examon is incredibly logical, calm, and, at times, cold, though it's without any malice. The aloofness stems more from the emotional distancing he developed over the years from being on his own and having an important job to do.
- Stray Shots Strike Nothing: Averted. He gets Anubismon killed by firing blindly at another enemy.
- The Stoic: Examon is very in control of his emotions. The most emotion that he's ever expressed so far has been mild worry. But see Not So Stoic above.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Despite his icy demeanour, it's clear that Examon truly does care about digimon (particularly Dukemon), just not the evil ones.
- Workaholic: The fact that, when Alphamon asked Examon if there was anything that he'd like to bring from home when moving to his new living quarters in the Royal Knights' headquarters, he responded with "the ammunition I've been working on" should be a clue.
Dukemon is the third-in-command of the Royal Knights and one of the original members trained by Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. He was the first digimon to befriend Examon. He has a big heart and he wears it on his sleeve.
- Badass Cape: Dukemon has a big red cape. He likes the way it looks.
- Broken Ace: Underneath Dukemon's confident exterior is a mass of insecurities about the Digital Hazard he possesses within him.
- The Chains of Commanding: When Alphamon and Omegamon go to investigate Baromon's prophecy, Dukemon has to deal with all of their responsibilities. Duftmon doesn't make it easy for him.
- Chest Insignia: The Digital Hazard symbol.
- Dragon Knight: Like Dynasmon, Magnamon, and UlforceVeedramon, he's more of a Draconic Humanoid than Examon or OuRyuumon are.
- Jousting Lance: The Gram.
- The Lancer: While Omegamon serves as Alphamon's Number Two, Dukemon serves the role of The Lancer to Alphamon and Omegamon, who are more calm and level headed, where Dukemon provides more direct and emotional perspective.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: The Aegis.
- The McCoy: Dukemon is a pretty emotional guy, and he usually comes down on the side of Sleipmon when it comes to what's morally unacceptable to do.
- No Sense of Personal Space: When Dukemon's your friend, he tends to like to sling his arm around your back or shoulders or some such. He doesn't really mind that it makes some people uncomfortable.
- Person of Mass Destruction: Dukemon reveals himself to be this thanks to the Digital Hazard, a super destructive program that's a part of him.
- Sword Beam: Lightning Joust/Royal Sabre.
- Throwing Your Shield Always Works: Dukemon throws his shield like a discus occasionally. He doesn't make a habit of it though, as it's much more useful as a Wave Motion Gun.
- Wave Motion Gun: Final Elysian.
Alphamon is the leader of the Royal Knights, "The Lord of the Empty Seat", entrusted with the position by Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. He is a just, fair, and capable leader. While a natural leader, he does find it difficult dealing with all of the different personalities at times.
- Badass Cape: He's got a blue and white mantle.
- Beam Spam: His Digitalize of Soul.
- BFS: The Ouryuken.
- Bi the Way: Outright stated by OuRyuumon when the two are arguing in chapter 10.
- Cannot Spit It Out: About his relationship with OuRyuumon due to caring about how others perceive him. It comes back to haunt him when Omegamon finds out.
- The Chains of Commanding: Alphamon occasionally struggles with dealing with all of the big personalities in the Order. The chains have become rather heavy lately.
- Cool Sword: The Seiken Gradalpha, which is made of light.
- Dark Is Not Evil: He's clad in black armour, but he's the heroic leader of the Order of the Royal Knights.
- Black Knight: Subverted. Alphamon is coated in pale-black armour, however, he doesn't serve in an antagonistic role and is the leader of the Royal Knights.
- Fusion Dance: With OuRyumon for his Ouryuken form.
- His Quirk Lives On: Alphamon often goes out to the parapets of the castle alone when he wants to think. This was something that DarkKnightmon often did.
- Instant Runes: Alphamon creates these every time he summons the Seiken Gradalpha, jogresses, and summons attacks.
- The Leader: An example of the levelheaded variety.
- Power Crystal: He has one on each palm, from which he fires some of his attacks.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Inverted. Alphamon is the leader of the Royal Knights for a reason.
- Slave to PR: This is one of Alphamon's most prominent flaws during the story. It's the reason why he won't come out as bisexual, which leads to a lot of misunderstandings with others.
- Straight Gay: He's managed to avoid letting on that he is in a relationship with OuRyuumon.
- Summon Magic: In the final battle, Alphamon uses a variation of his Digitalize of Soul attack to summon a giant dragon-monster from another dimension, instead of his usual beam attack.
- Time Master: Alphamon can manipulate time in battle using his Alpha inForce, but it's incredibly draining so he seems to use it only as a last resort.
- Time Stands Still: His Alpha InForce power lets him stop time in order to dish out a huge number of attacks at once.
Omegamon is Alphamon's second-in-command, primary adviser, and trusted friend. He is also one of the original Royal Knights trained by Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Toward Alphamon, possibly. It becomes the main source of friction between them as of their mini-arc.
- Badass Cape: He has a white and red cape.
- BFG: The Garuru Cannon.
- Arm Cannon: The Garuru Cannon envelopes his right arm, though it's removable.
- Beneath the Mask: Even though Omegamon is normally calm, kind, and reliable, we learn in Chapter 28 through Omegamon Zwart, that he secretly felt taken advantage of by Alphamon's lies and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode leaving. But he was corrupted by dark data at the time, which was said to blow negative emotions out of proportion. However, Omegamon says that that meant those feelings still existed.
- BFS: The Grey Sword.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: The Grey Sword covers Omegamon's left arm, but it can be removed.
- Brainwashed: DarkKnightmon uses a dark rift to do this when Omegamon refuses to help him. Aside from unquestioningly following DarkKnightmon's orders, he seems to be more or less as rational as he was before.
- The Consigliere: He serves this role to Alphamon, always giving him advice when he needs it.
- The Corruption: When he gets exposed to a dark rift by DarkKnightmon for mind control purposes, he feels the dark data from the rift spreading through his body in this way.
- Dandere: Omegamon is one of these. He's typically quiet and shy, but he speaks up a lot more around people that he's comfortable with. Particularly Alphamon.
- Did You Think I Can't Feel?: Nearly said verbatim by Omegamon Zwart during his Motive Rant.
- Extreme Doormat: Omegamon Zwart believed himself to be this before his FaceHeel Turn. He said that he was weak and passive and that people were Taking Advantage of Generosity. Now that he was "thinking for himself", Omegamon Zwart believed he was stronger because of it. However, Alphamon tells him that he was already strong and that they valued him more than just as a doormat.
- Number Two: He's the second-in-command to Alphamon.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: As Omegamon Zwart.
- The Reliable One: He often gives level headed advice to Alphamon and he's extremely loyal to him.
- Secret Keeper: He finds out that Alphamon and OuRyuumon are romantically involved and promises to keep their secret.
- He keeps said secret even after being corrupted. What this means is anyone's guess.
- Shadow Archetype: Omegamon Zwart is this to him.
- Socially Awkward Hero: Omegamon is one of the most skilled Royal Knights and will never hesitate to step forward in battle. However, he's afraid of public speaking and being the center of attention. He's far more comfortable speaking casually with his friends.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Omegamon Zwart.
Magnamon is a small but strong Royal Knight and one of the original members trained by Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. He's quite nice and was one of the first to warm to Examon.
- Badass Adorable: Deconstructed in-universe. Magnamon is actually pretty insecure about the way he looks because he thinks that people won't take him seriously as a Royal Knight.
- Berserk Button: Don't tease him about his size.
- Bling-Bling-BANG!: Magnamon wears gold digizoid armor.
- Dragon Knight: Like Dukemon, Dynasmon, and UlforceVeedramon, he's more of a Draconic Humanoid than Examon or OuRyuumon are.
- Height Angst: While Magnamon doesn't really angst about being short, he's openly annoyed or exasperated whenever the Royal Knights tease him about his height. It comes to a head in his and UlforceVeedramon's mini-arc chapter.
- Macross Missile Massacre: Downplayed with his Plasma Shoot/Magna Blaster attack.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Magnamon is by far the shortest of the Royal Knights, usually just reaching the shoulders of the other knights, but he's as equally powerful as they are.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Inverted as well. Magnamon's a nice guy.
Dynasmon is the physical powerhouse of the Royal Knights. He likes to take it easy in his spare time and he's willing to give everyone a chance. He's one of the original Royal Knights trained by Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.
- All Your Powers Combined: He can use elements of the Warrior Ten's abilities.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Dynasmon is one of the physically strongest of the Royal Knights and he's also one of the most fun, being an ex-mercenary who enjoys frequenting the local tavern.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Dynasmon has a soft spot for beautiful women, but he would never do anything underhanded towards them. He frequently flirts with AncientMermaidmon of the Warrior Ten.
- Dragon Knight: Like Dukemon, Magnamon, and UlforceVeedramon, he's more of a Draconic Humanoid than Examon or OuRyuumon are.
- Hand Blast: Dragon Thrower.
- Horned Humanoid: As part of his dragon-ness.
- Mr. Vice Guy: He drinks the most out of the Royal Knights and apparently has a Porn Stash, much to Duftmon's chagrin.
- Our Dragons Are Different: The Dynasmon species are dragon-men who hold the power of the wyvern.
- Power Crystal: One on each hand.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Inverted. Dynasmon had red eyes, but he's a nice guy. However, he does have a temper and he sometimes gives into his draconic instincts during the heat of battle.
- Summon Magic: He can summon a wyvern made of Pure Energy to attack for him.
- Team Pet: Dynasmon's aura dragon, Wyvern, kind of serves as this role.
- Undying Loyalty: Dynasmon is fiercely loyal to those he calls his friends.
RhodoKnightmon is an eccentric individual, to say the least. He's extremely flamboyant, but he's very capable. He's also the head chef in the Royal Knight's headquarters.
- Agent Peacock: RhodoKnightmon may be eccentric and somewhat effeminate, but he's still a highly skilled warrior who can easily get the job done if he puts his mind to it.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: RhodoKnightmon is a more than competent fighter, but he has a lazy streak where he prefers to only do jobs that he feel are worth the effort.
- Camp Gay: RhodoKnightmon is gay. According to OuRyuumon, "really, really gay".
- Always Camp: Except when in a dangerous situation.
- Consummate Professional: When RhodoKnightmon takes a job seriously, he gets rid of his relaxed demeanor and becomes this, turning rather cold in the process.
- Shield Bash: Attacking the enemy with his Pile Bunker, with his Urgent Fear attack.
- Shipper on Deck: He ships Alphamon/KaiserGreymon and Alphamon/Omegamon on a few occasions. He's half right with the latter situation.
- He ships Examon and Dorbickmon after seeing them together in the sequel.
- Supreme Chef: RhodoKnightmon's food is pretty highly regarded in the Order.
- Team Chef: He's the Order's head chef in his spare time. Cooking helps him to unwind.
- Whip Sword: His flexible blade-ribbons can be considered these.
UlforceVeedramon is the fastest of the Royal Knights. He's also very light-hearted and enjoys teasing the other knights.
- Deflector Shields: The Tensegrity Shield.
- Dragon Knight: Like Dukemon, Magnamon, and Dynasmon, he's more of a Draconic Humanoid than Examon or OuRyuumon are.
- Laser Blade: The Dual Wielding Ulforce Sabres.
- Lightning Bruiser: He's the fastest of the Royal Knights but is by no means 'fragile'.
- The Nicknamer: Early on, UlforceVeedramon calls Examon "Ex-sama" as a sarcastic nickname. It eventually grows into an Affectionate Nickname.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Inverted. UlforceVeedramon is a generally nice guy.
- Super Speed: UlforceVeedramon is the fastest of all the Royal Knights.
- Troll: He likes to taunt people. It's mostly good-natured, though.
Craniamon is the most defence-oriented of the Royal Knights. He's calm, collected, and extremely competitive.
- Blade on a Stick: The Claiohm Solais is a pole arm with huge blades on each end.
- Blood Knight: A mild case. He loves a good fight, gets disappointed when he doesn't get to fight and he'll never say no when he's given the chance.
- Combat Aestheticist: Craniamon is all about the art of combat and showing off his skills in a duel.
- Competition Freak: To the extreme. If he even loses a contest or even a sparring match, he gets incredibly sour.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Craniamon's very demonic-looking, but he's one of the heroes.
- Deflector Shields: The Avalon has this ability whenever he used God Breath.
- Double Weapon: The Chaiohm Solais is a two-sided spear.
- Ice Queen: Craniamon is incredibly aloof and terse, especially when first meeting him.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Craniamon comes off as pretty terse, cold, and standoffish, but once he warms up to you, he's not a bad guy.
- Let's Fight Like Gentlemen: Craniamon has a penchant for dueling opponents one-on-one and becomes very angry if any of his enemies or even allies interfere with his dual, "dirtying" it.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: The Avalon.
- The Perfectionist: Particularly when it comes to combat. One blow against him is enough to make him sour for the rest of the day.
- Purple Is Powerful: Craniamon is clad in a violet suit and armour and he is also a badass.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Inverted. Craniamon can be a jerk at times, but that's about it.
- Sore Loser: Craniamon gets very sour whenever he loses a competition.
- Spirited Competitor: He joined the Royal Knights because he wanted to fight with the best.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: While usually cold, Craniamon has a mild degree of warmth on occasion.
Duftmon is the head tactician of the Royal Knights. He's very bright and his strategies are second-to-none, but his personality and social skills leave much to be desired.
- Badass Bookworm: In Duftmon's free time, he'll often have his head in a book.
- Berserk Button: He doesn't like people messing around in the library.
- Brutal Honesty: Duftmon doesn't believe in lying and he certainly doesn't believe in sparing peoples' feelings.
- Cannot Tell a Lie: He's pretty much physically unable to lie.
- Cats Are Mean: Duftmon's a bit of a dick. While he's typically humanoid, he does have Duftmon Leopard Mode in which he's definitely a feline.
- Cats Are Snarkers: Duftmon's one of the most prevalent snarkers of the Royal Knights, attributed to his belief that he's Surrounded by Idiots
- Cats Are Superior: Duftmon is very arrogant, intelligent, and cunning.
- Combat Aestheticist: Duftmon is more concerned with artful tactical manoeuvres and brilliance, but there's a strong current of pragmatism in everything that he does.
- Combat Pragmatist: This is how Duftmon fights, using tactical trickery, but he still manages to hold himself with grace.
- Consummate Professional: How he thinks of himself.
- Control Freak: Many elements of his personality, like his obsessive organization and his strict adherence to order in all things suggest this.
- Deadpan Snarker: Duftmon's main method of communication.
- Dishing Out Dirt: As Leopard Mode, he can create pillars of rock from the ground using "Wolkenkratzer".
- Ditzy Genius: Duftmon is incredibly intelligent, but he's awful when it comes to anything social, to the point where he has to be told to watch what he says when he goes to visit allies so that he doesn't burn diplomatic relations by saying something offensive.
- Fluffy the Terrible: His poofy tail is often pilloried by the other knights.
- Gentleman Snarker: He's a sophisticated Digimon with a sharp tongue and enjoys the Stealth Insult.
- Innocently Insensitive: Due to his lack of social skills, he doesn't always realize when he's being extremely offensive. Then again, he doesn't care all that much.
- Insufferable Genius: He is an extremely competent tactician, though he's slow to forgive Examon for ditching his plan. He's also incredibly arrogant and prejudiced.
- Jerkass: Through his treatment of pretty much everyone.
- Lightning Bruiser: As Leopard Mode.
- Multiform Balance: His Leopard Mode form makes up for weaknesses in his regular form and vice versa.
- Never My Fault: He is unwilling to admit that he screwed up in sending only half of the Royal Knights to protect the World Tree.
- Noble Bigot: Duftmon seems to be one of these, as he has misgivings about beast-type Digimon (like Sleipmon and Examon) and non-heterosexuals being Royal Knights. However, he cares less about this in the lower ranks of the Order, as he believes the Royal Knights have a higher standard to uphold in the eyes of the world. This also overlaps with Innocent Bigot, as Duftmon really is quite bad socially and he doesn't always realize (though often he does) that he's being offensive.
- No Social Skills: And he'd prefer to keep it that way.
- The Perfectionist: Anything less than perfect is unacceptable to Duftmon.
- The Proud Elite: This fits Duftmon to a tee. He comes from a rich family, is university-educated, and is cold, arrogant and intelligent.
- Royal Rapier: The Shoumetsu/Hakai no Tsurugi.
- Slave to PR: While not so much concerned with this for himself, Duftmon is really concerned with the public image of the Order, which is a lot of the reason why he was opposed to Sleipmon and Examon joining the Order as Royal Knights.
- The Spock: Probably the most so on the team. Cold, rational logic is Duftmon's MO.
- Stealth Insult: This is probably Duftmon's favourite kind of insult.
- The Strategist: Duftmon's the head strategist of the Royal Knights and he's very good at his job.
- Super OCD: Duftmon is a hyper-organized individual.
- Sword Beam: Duftmon's "Austerrben" and "Ernst Wehr" attacks.
Sleipmon was the tenth Royal Knight inducted into the order, making him the newest member after Examon. He's incredibly nice and warm-hearted.
- An Ice Person: Sleipmon uses ice attacks.
- Archer Archetype: Averted. While he's not an easily flustered individual, he doesn't exactly embody the independent, calculating archetype.
- Curtains Match the Window: Violet hair and violet eyes, both par for his species.
- Gentle Giant: One of the largest Royal Knights with one of the largest hearts.
- The McCoy: Sleipmon probably fits the role of the emotional altruist the best.
- Naïve Newcomer: RhodoKnightmon sees him has this due to his refusal to kill.
- Nice Guy: Sleipmon is one of the kindest and gentlest of the Royal Knights, being one of the first to befriend Examon.
- Our Centaurs Are Different: He's a six-legged horse with the upper body of a horse-man.
- Purple Eyes: Sleipmon has the standard violet eyes of his species.
- Reckless Pacifist: Deconstructed in his and RhodoKnightmon's chapter. Sleipmon jas to go to great lengths not to kill Imperialdramon, who is huge, on a rampage and incredibly hard to control, and RhodoKnightmon is endangered in the process. While it works out for him in the end, RhodoKnightmon still calls him out on it.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: Goes out of his way to avoid using deadly force on a rampaging Imperialdramon.
- He calls Examon a hypocrite for killing BlackMetalGarurumon and Anubismon, but not Dorbickmon due to Examon's personal history with the latter.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He's got long, purple hair.
A humanoid knight who has been wandering the world with the two Sistermon and his squire Huckmon. He doesn't think too highly of the Royal Knights who he sees as out of touch with the civilians they protect. He becomes a member of the Royal Knights after the Battle of the World Tree.
- Badass Longcoat: He wears it like a cape.
- Fiery Redhead: Gankoomon has red hair and a fiery personality.
- Flipping the Table: One of his attacks.
- Jerkass: He's pretty short with the Royal Knights and the Warrior Ten, particularly Dynasmon, and insists on fighting alongside them on his terms.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He's implied to be with through some of his actions and comments, particularly concerning Huckmon.
- Hot-Blooded: He's as hotheaded and impulsive as OuRyuumon, but more professional.
- Hot Blooded Sideburns: Naturally, Gankoomon has these.
- Knight Errant: Much like KaiserGreymon used to be.
- Mentor Archetype: To Huckmon.
- One-Way Visor: He wears one of these. It looks pretty cool.
- Summon Magic: Hinakamui is similar to Dynasmon's Wyvern.