A group lead by KaiserGreymon similar to the Royal Knights that operates to the north of the Knights' territory. They are allies of the Royal Knights.
The Warrior Ten as a whole
- Badass Crew: Similar to the Royal Knights.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble & Four-Philosophy Ensemble: Since they leave the rest of the Warrior Ten unaccounted for, these aren't a perfect match for the group, but several of the characters fit the classifications very well.
- AncientMermaidmon (Sanguine), KaiserGreymon (Choleric), AncientGarurumon (Melancholic), PileVolcamon (Phlegmatic).
- AncientGarurumon (The Cynic), KaiserGreymon (The Idealist), PileVolcamon (The Realist), Wisemon (The Apathetic), Shurimon and AtlurKabuterimon (The Conflicted).
- Elemental Powers: Each represents a different element.
- Heroes of Another Story: They have their own adventures that aren't seen in the story proper.
- Shapeshifter Default Form: Most of them have one due to their Ancient forms being too large to fit inside their castle.
- Two Girls to a Team: AncientKazemon and AncientMermaidmon are the two girls on the team of ten.
The leader of the Warrior Ten. As the Warrior of Fire he has the power to assume the form of AncientGreymon. He and Dynasmon are friends from before their two teams were founded.
- Bare Your Midriff: His armour covers everything but his abdomen.
- BFS: The Ryugonken (AKA the Dragon Soul Sword) is one of these, being as long as his body.
- Breath Weapon: He shoots flames from his mouth like a dragon.
- Destructive Saviour: It's mentioned that most of the fights he gets into cause a lot of property damage.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Despite being Warrior of Flames, he has some earth-based powers too; there's some of this involved in his Gaia Tornado attack.
- Elemental Absorption: "Gaia Tornado" is described as being created the same way that WarGreymon's "Gaia Force" is, with AncientGreymon drawing heat from the earth itself.
- Determinator: KaiserGreymon is a thoroughly stubborn, resilient, and defiant individual who can willpower his way through most adversity.
- Dragon Knight: KaiserGreymon is dragon man who dons a knight get-up, and he definitely plays the part.
- Fiery Salamander: KaiserGreymon is reptilian and the Warrior of Flame.
- Flight: As AncientGreymon.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Averted. He uses them to keep the wind out of his eyes while flying.
- Hot Wings: As AncientGreymon. His wings are often Wreathed in Flames.
- Icy Blue Eyes: KaiserGreymon has piercing blue eyes like these.
- Law of Chromatic Superiority: More or less made out to be the strongest of the Warrior Ten, and is very, very red.
- Magic Pants: KaiserGreymon's goggles are proportional to his head even in his AncientGreymon form. Justified in that they have been tied to his data.
- One-Handed Zweihänder: He can do this with his sword.
- Playing with Fire: He's the Warrior of Flames and can control fire, as such.
- Shoulder Cannon: He has two cannons on his shoulders.
- Spot of Tea: He's repeatedly advised to not drink tea around his team's computer.
- Sphere of Destruction: His Omega Burst attack.
- Tornado Move: "Gaia Tornado".
- Troll: Seems to enjoy driving AncientGarurumon crazy.
The Warrior of Light. He seems to be a counterpart to Duftmon.
- An Ice Person: Despite being the Warrior of Light, AncientGarurumon has some ice based powers too; its "Absolute Zero" attack involves him halting the movement of electrons to freeze its opponent whole.
- BFS: The Sharpness Claymores.
- Dual Wielding: The Sharpness Claymores are these.
- The Lancer: To KaiserGreymon.
- Light 'em Up: AncientGarurumon is the Warrior of Light, and thus has powers of light manipulation.
- Noble Wolf: He is proud, noble and intelligent.
The Warrior of Water.
- Abnormal Ammo: "Crystal Billow" involves firing crystalized water like bullets at the enemy.
- Bare Your Midriff: There's a gap in her suit around her torso.
- Cleavage Window: And likewise below her collar.
- Cool Helmet: She has a large, fish-themed helmet.
- Eye-Obscuring Hat: Which covers her eyes, though she can still see fine.
- Giant Wall of Watery Doom: "Great Maelstrom" involves attacking with this.
- Making a Splash: As Warrior of Water, she has water manipulation abilities.
- The Medic: Her MarineAngemon form can heal other Digimon.
- Prongs of Poseidon: She wields a trident.
- Troll: Enjoys teasing KaiserGreymon, though it's good-natured rather than antagonistic.
The Warrior of Thunder. He has the power to assume the form of AncientBeetlemon, but normally takes the form of a blue AtlurKabuterimon. He cracks jokes constantly, similar to UlforceVeedramon.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: The falx on both its arms as AncientBeetlemon.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: He's a giant, semi-humanoid insect.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Again, AncientBeetlemon's falx.
- Hostile Weather: "Calamity Thunder", which causes thunder and lightning on the level of a "super disaster".
- Japanese Beetle Brothers: Incorporates aspects of both main beetle archetypes into its design.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: He's got four arms as an Atlur Kabuterimon.
- Shock and Awe: He's the Warrior of Thunder.
- Super Strength: As AncientBeetlemon.
The Warrior of Earth. He has the power to assume the form of AncientVolcamon.
- Cool Helmet: He has one in both forms.
- Dishing Out Dirt: As the Warrior of Earth, he has earth manipulation abilities.
- Explosion Propulsion: Uses this in performing "Atomic Bomber", courtesy of the volcano on its back erupting.
- His Name Is...: Subverted. He's didn't die and he didn't get a good look at the Digimon who exited the rift he was guarding.
- Horned Humanoid: By a generous definition of "humanoid", anyway.
- Magma Man: As AncientVolcamon.
- Playing with Fire: "Big Bang Fire", though that could be magma it's firing.
- Scarf Of Asskicking: As PileVolcamon.
- Wrestler in All of Us: He has this in both of his forms.
The Warrior of Wind.
- Blow You Away: Its element is Wind.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows: Both in its ability to create rainbow bridges, and its "Rainbow Symphony" attack.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: "Rainbow Symphony", a rainbow-colored laser.
- Hostile Weather: Her "Storm Gazer" technique summons a gigantic storm.
- Odd Name Out: She and Korikakumon use their dub names, unlike the rest of the Warrior Ten.
- Royal Rapier: Her sword appears to be this.
The Warrior of Wood. He has the power to assume the form of AncientTroiamon. He's a meek individual with a knack for tactics and inventing. He and MetallifeKuwagamon have collaborated on inventions several times.
- Chest Blaster: As AncientTroiamon, his "Surprise Cannon" fires large shells from its chest and mouth cannons.
- Combat Pragmatist/Confusion Fu: He likely fights this way both as Shurimon and in his Ancient form, being a ninja.
- Green Thumb: He's the Warrior of Wood. This extends to plants as well.
- More Dakka: "Epeius Gimmick", which fires every single cannon on its body.
- Ninja: Shurimon is a ninja Digimon and he has a back story of a ninja, as well.
- The Strategist: He's the strategist of the Warrior Ten, much like Duftmon for the Royal Knights.
- Trap Master: As a ninja, he also specializes in setting traps. Their base is surrounded by these traps.
- Trojan Horse: As AncientTroiamon, though he can't transport Digimon inside of him.
The Warrior of Steel. He has the power to assume the form of AncientWisemon. He's the resident scientist and nutcase.
- Accidental Misnaming: He constantly mangles other Digimons' names.
- Extra-ore-dinary: An Informed Ability as far as its element, Steel, goes. None of AncientWisemon's attacks involve Steel or metal at all.
- Magic Mirror: Has what appears to be on for its "torso".
- Phantom Zone: In his ancient form, "Laplace no Ma" entails AncientWisemon trapping the opponent in the "spirit world".
- Power Crystal: Has one on its hat.
- Summon Magic: "Elder Sign", which summons an evil god from the spirit world.
The Warrior of Darkness. He has the power to assume the form of AncientSphinxmon. Not to be confused with Anubismon, the Mayor of Lupolford and initial antagonist.
- Breath Weapon: "Dark Blast", which involves spitting out a big ole' glob of darkness from its mouth.
- Casting a Shadow: He's the Warrior of Darkness.
- Dark Is Not Evil: He's the Warrior of Darkness, but is by no means evil.
- One Steve Limit: Averted. When in this form, he has the same name as Anubismon of Lupolford.
- Power Crystal: On his forehead as AncientSphinxmon.
- Pyramid Power: This is one of his attacks.
- Rapunzel Hair: A male example. He has a very long pony tail.
- Summon Magic: "Ammit" can call a beast from the Dark Area as an attack.
- Unholy Nuke: "Necro Eclipse", an attack that envelops AncientSphinxmon's foe in darkness and death.
The Warrior of Ice. He has the power to assume the form of AncientMegathuriummon.
- An Ice Person: He's the Warrior of Ice.
- Braids of Barbarism: Has a number of these on its sides.
- Odd Name Out: Like with AncientKazemon, his dub name is used.
- Power Crystal: Has one on his shoulders right behind his head as AncientMegathuriummon.
- Vertebrate with Extra Limbs: As AncientMegathuriummon.