About Ngadi Mountain Resort
See the intro post for a more detailed description.
Also see the map of the resort here.◊
- No fighting, with the possible exception of in the fantasy rooms in the basement.
- Assume your characters have been automagically served and greeted unless otherwise said.
- Within reason, drinks and short stays are on the house.
- No yodeling without a permit.
Resort Staff Characters
- Santi: Proprietor of the Mountain Resort.
- Mark: Bartender, serves drinks at the bar.
- Takumi: Activities specialist, will assist guests with equipment rental, ski lessons, etc. (Female version)
- Fairies of various appearance/personality to help out guests, deliver drinks, enforce order, etc. (Mostly NPC)
- Hoshi Tanaka (Blackfire667): A fun-loving, upbeat twenty-something girl who just happens to also be a genetically engineered, cybernetically-enhanced super-soldier.
- David (Electronic-tragedy): An American business man working as an advisor under a CEO of a neutral weapons company. Decided to take his girlfriend, Mariana, on a break.
- Mariana (Electronic-tragedy): An African American woman who worked in the weapons factory that David also works at. Reluctantly went with David on a short retreat.
- Dr. Isaac Rose (Killer Clowns): A brilliant, cynical scientist and Self-Made Man from near-future America. One of the three co-owners of the dreaded Western Amalgamated. Sent by his friends to work on dealing with people outside his normal circles.
- Izeri (Killer Clowns): An artist from Republic City, on vacation with her girlfriend Qal.
- Qal (Killer Clowns): A cop from Republic City, loyal to the spirit of the law if not always the exact letter, on vacation with her girlfriend Izeri.
- Ulf Marten (Slysheen): A Finnish War Veteran, looking for a good time in the snow.
- Katya Oborin (Slysheen): An ex Red Army Sniper, "encouraged" to take a vacation by her employer.
- Zachary Jackson and Kyle Adams (TroPartner): Two best friends from Sergeant Middle School. They're spending some of Christmas Break at the Resort.
- Lara and Rick (TroPartner): A girl and her mentor. Ask Rick, and he'll say they're both on holiday, though Lara might say something a little different...
- Teri (Wolf1066): A young woman of African descent, born and raised in London's East End.
- Kris (Wolf1066): A young woman from New Zealand with an unusually pale left arm.
- "Wolfe" (Wolf1066): A not-so-young man from New Zealand
- Gwion (Wolf1066): Street-savvy cyborg of "no fixed abode" and "no fixed occupation" - taking a holiday from his last holiday.
- Vizirik Zai (Killer Clowns): A large and heavily tattooed Kykzavi documentarian. One of the nicest people in the Party.
- Ketlak Zai (Killer Clowns): Vizirk's wife and camerawoman. A few months pregnant, but not intending to let that get in her way.
- The First Advocate (Killer Clowns): Dictator of the People's Republic of Zavi, though he wouldn't say so. Believes what he preaches.
- Virgil Reader (SolipSchism): A ruggedly handsome young man. A highly skilled fighter pilot from a 21st-century time period. He's here to unwind, but there's something off about him.
- Ila Locera (Sonzai): Mysterious operator of the PartnerPort.
- Maroko (Sonzai): Ordinary Japanese college student studying physics.
- Nanami (Sonzai): Ordinary Japanese college student studying art.
- Sainia (Sonzai): Spirit of the Arcade of Time.
- Felix and Rose (Too Many Ideas): A multiversial Commander hero dude and his naive adopted daughter.
- Camille (Yomegami): A friendly neighborhood lesbian vampire trying to make the most out of her lengthened existence.
- Mary (Yomegami): A magical girl from a backwater town, who decided to come to the resort for a change of pace.
- Arbitrary Skepticism: Camille is a little surprised to see a yeti as a bartender despite being a vampire herself.
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: Mark the bartender, who also happens to be a friendly version.
- Like a Duck Takes to Water: Compared to her last appearance, Katya is much more adjusted to her new life.
- Recursive Reality: Dr. Isaac Rose is a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. Izeri and Qal are actually from that 'verse. The spirits that directed Izeri and Qal to the Resort, Isaac's friend Alice (who knows what's up but is already too insane to be perturbed by the implications), and reality itself are all working to keep them well separated to avoid any messy results.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: Partially averted in regards to Mark the bartender, who gets quite a few reactions from the people in the bar.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: A surprising number of people. Ila is particularly notable for actually having blue hair.