- Agnosticism: Nothing can be known with absolute certainty.
- Atheism: Reason over belief.
- Aztec Mythology: The necessity of sacrifice.
- Buddhism: The search for inner peace and contentment.
- Celtic Mythology:
- King Arthur legends: Humanity's aspirations to transcend its baser instincts (lust, greed, vengeance, distrust).
- Christianity: Salvation and redemption.
- Classical Mythology:
- Gnosticism: Salvation through knowledge and wisdom.
- The Mahabharata: Stay righteous and do your duty, whether or not it seems to be helping.
- Islam: Peace through submission to God.
- Judaism: Man as God's partner in sanctifying the world.
- Mesopotamian Mythology:
- The Epic of Gilgamesh: The quest for immortality.
- Norse Mythology:
- Heroism in the face of defeat.
- Acceptance of fate.
- Dark Is Not Evil.
- Cleansing and purification.
- The natural world is sacred.
- Respect of Ancient Tradition.
Central Theme / Mythology & Religion