Partner is the Bollywood reincarnation of Hitch, in a way that doesn't resemble Hitch. A Bollywood Nerd named Bhaskar falls head-over-heels in love with his beautiful boss, and asks the "Love Guru" Prem for help to woo her. There's lots of singing and dancing, Slapstick, and random elements that make this movie.
- The Blind Leading the Blind: Prem starts out as a successful love guru, but he can't give good advice when he has his own problems.
- Bowdlerise: The sub has them say, "Oh dear!" or "Oh no!" when the actors are obviously saying "Shit, man!"
- Gratuitous English: It's rather confusing because they'll speak whole conversations in broken English, while other times they speak all Hindi.
- I Have Sisters: Prem explains this as the reason that he has such a way with women.
- The Napoleon: Chota Don, the midget mobsternote