The Lovecraftian follows a runner later a proxy named pHIL trying to survive Slenderman's stalking. Most conflict, rather than being caused by Slenderman himself, comes from proxies, and pHIL's attempts to fight back.It is unusual in that it begins after the stalking has commenced, rather than before as other blogs do.
- Affably Evil: pHIL himself in the later parts of the blog.
- And Then John Was a Zombie: pHIL ends up as a proxy.
- Applied Phlebotinum: Azoth, a.k.a. Slendersludge.
- Punchclock Villain: pHIL
- Sanity Slippage: Naturally.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Craft brags a lot, but rarely kills without an advantage.
- Split Personality: pHIL and Craft.