Super Crack Bros is an RP group on Tumblr where the members take the rolls of various Super Smash Bros. characters as well as some characters not in the games, like the protagonists from Fire Emblem: Fates, NME Salesman, and Skull Kid
This blog group provides examples of:
- And Now You Must Marry Me: thedankprincess pulls this a lot wondering who she hasn't married or adopted
- Alternate Character Interpretation: In-Universe all the characters that participate can either be fairly in character, or so far off the grid you can hardly tell who it's supposed to be if it wasn't for their usernames and icons. Lonktime in particular seems to embody this.
- Berserk Button: Never talk about Minions. Ever.
- Big Bad: Squirtle became this quite quickly and KneeEnthusiast had to pull out the ban-hammer.
- Canada, Eh?: shot-put's Mun is Canadian to the highest degree
- Disney Death: Chromler apparently.
- Don't Call Me "Sir": GeneralDunbun introduces himself to MarthsOurMan as "General Dunban Hero of Colony Nine" and then proceeds to say to just call him Dunban instead, casually mentioning that titles bore him.
- Happily Married: ShulkMister and thedankprinces as well as Ryufromstreets and his dirt
- You can add Marth, the Male Robin, and Dunban to this list in a polygamous marriage apparently.
- Hurricane of Puns: Happens quite a bit, notable examples are Falcon's "Falcon Punch" and Inkling's ass meme note
- Identical Stranger: palutena-appreciation-blog pulled this with GeneralDunbun by insisting he was Magnus due to the odd resemblance between the characters, even if the former is much shorter comparatively.
- Like a Son to Me: Pit has this sort of relationship with Shulk and thedankprincess and so they basically form a family unit. The same can be said of shot-put and Ryu
- Loads and Loads of Characters: There's a decent sized cast ranging from all the different Smash Bros. titles as well as a few one-off characters that appear in some way or form anyway
- Meaningful Name: Most of the bloggers have names that make a lot of sense for their character like "robotic-hoo-hah" for R.O.B or "MaybeImMarth" with Lucina. Then you have others like "knockknockitsknuck" for Knuckles and "pk-dank" for Ness that are played for comedic value rather than character connection.
- Running Gag: Whenever a fight seems to be on the verge of breaking out, ShulkMister posts a picture of his muse holding popcorn and saying "Shulk forsees a fight!", the other muses follow suit by posting pictures of their characters with popcorn as well. note
- Weddings for Everyone: The sole purpose of waluigiisnumberjuan is to get everyone married regardless of gender or resemblance to humans
- You're Not My Father: Shulk pulled this one when Dunban was astonished to find out the former was married to thedankprincess