A newbie blog to The Slender Man Mythos, Penchant revolves around the two middle schoolers Macey and Andrew as they post "deep" monologues, updates about their life, and poems. But then a strange man starts calling Andrew. And then someone goes missing. And someone named "PATH" hacks their blog. And Macey finds old pictures she drew of a "Tree Man"...
At this point, it's pretty clear we're deep in Slendy territory.
Despite it's sometimes campy nature and the fact that's it's about two middle schoolers, it does have some genuine moments that could lead to some plot.
Removed by author.
Penchant provides examples of:
- Expy: Only time will tell, but PATH seems shaping up to be an Expy of totheark or even HABIT.
- Follow the Leader: Similar to Marble Hornets, right down to "PATH"'s creepy videos.
- Lighter and Softer: Compared to other Slenderblogs.
- Junior High
- The Call Knows Where You Live: Andrew's "mystery caller".
- Fridge Brilliance: Those numbers at the end of PATH's video? Punch them in a calculator, turn in upside down, and what do you get? HELLO