There's also a companion blog explaining the various fails to the uninitiated.
- All Flyers Are Birds: A particularly odd variant; one fail came from someone who's apparently convinced that any animal with feathers is automatically able to fly.
- Artistic License Paleontology: The whole point of the blog is to call out people who perpetuate this trope.
- Creator Breakdown: This post.
- Fate Worse than Death: The joke behind the "kill me" tag, depictions/reconstructions of prehistoric animals so bad that they look like they actually want to die.
- I Am Not Weasel: Everything under the "Not a dinosaur" tag. They can range from the typical (grouping marine reptiles and pterosaurs with dinosaurs) to the ridiculous (calling a great white shark a dinosaur).
- Ptero Soarer: Very commonly brought up. It even has its own tag: "pterrible pterosaurs".
- Raptor Attack: Also very commonly brought up. Particularly noteworthy examples can be found in the "feather haters" and BANDits behaving badly tags.
- Tyrannosaurus rex: Often discussed, usually under the "feather haters" tag.