- "This list is completely my opinion and as such is %100 factual." - From the second paragraph.
One girl's quest to make her opinions about every last species of Pokémon known to the world, preferably by utilising the most Troperiffic way possible. Written by Australian teenager Rachel Macwhirter, this is an ongoing series that at the moment has a somewhat erratic update schedule, but Word of God says that it should be updating every Friday from now on.
As of April 2012, it's been restarted. The posts can be read starting from here.
This list contains examples of:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: "Ooh, look! He's wearing a bowtie!"
- Blatant Lies: A whole lot.
- In Volume 7: "I was happy because it was a Pokémon with brown hair, like me. And, you know, huge long talons. Also like me."
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Rachel seems to be one.
- Com Mons: Inevitable in a project like this.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Quoted directly in Volume 8.
- Gotta Review 'Em All
- Mundane Made Awesome:
- "Ekans' name is 'Snake' backwards!"
- "Our Lord And Master Lord Pablo", the shiny, moe Spearow/Fearow.
- Cannons Of Justice.
- Sarcasm Mode: Tends to happen quite a bit. Overlaps with Blatant Lies territory. Sometimes comes complete with emphatic italics.
- Schedule Slip: Happened a while back. Seems to be back on track now, so fingers crossed.
- Shout-Out: Volume 5 mentions parseltongue.
- Unreliable Narrator: She sure does seem to have a bias towards the cuter Pokémon.
- Write What You Know