- The first 36 episodes of the anime and episode 51 have the Gera Gera Po Song, the biggest earworm of the bunch.note
- Though brief, the summoning jingles are all catchy enough to stay stuck in your head for a long time.
- The first ending theme is Yo-kai Exercise No. 1. Even though it's cutesy and childish, it's still very fun and catchy.
- The second ending theme is a workout song starring Sgt. Burly called Don-Don-Dooby-Zoo-Bah! With catchy music and awesome dance moves, it will make anyone want to exercise! The full version can be heard here.
- "Idol Wa-Ooh-Nya-Nya No Ken" by the fictional Next HarMEOWny is an upbeat and fast J-Pop song that serves as the third ending theme in the original Japanese version of the anime.
- The ending theme for the first movie is a medley of all the theme songs so far in the show.
- Yo-kai Watch 2 has three themes: Matsuribayashi de Geragerapo for Bony Spirits, Hatsukoitoge de Geragerapo for Fleshy Souls, Gerappo Dance Train for Psychic Specters.
- "Stargazing," the absolutely beautiful music that plays in Old Springdale at night.
- Yo-kai Watch 2 has two main boss themes. The second, VS. Classic Yo-kai, plays when fighting boss Yokai inspired by traditional Yokai myths, and it is awesome. It's a high-energy piece full of traditional Japanese instruments.
- Yo-kai Watch 2 also gives us Groovalicious's theme. Disco is dead... and it came back to life as an awesome character and song in Yo-kai Watch!
- Like Yo-kai Watch 2, the Yo-kai Watch Blasters series has three themes: Tomaranai Aka for Red Cat Corps, Shiroi Ikakuka for White Dog Squad, and Shake Shake Ogon no Shake for Moon Rabbit Crew.
- Yo-kai Sangokushi has a beautiful musical opening, and it also features an ending theme by King Cream Soda titled Burin Burin Daisenpu.
- The Yo-kai Watch anime's second season gets on using multiple themes too: they first used Jinsei Dramatic, then, from Ep. 102 to 129, they used Terukuni Jinja no Kumade, then, from episode 130 to 150, they used You Got A Otomodachi.
- The themes for Yo-Kai Watch 3, You Got a Otomodachi for Sushi note , Dokuritsu Sengen for Tempura, and Banzai! Ai Zenkai! for Sukiyaki note .
- Not a fan of the first game's theme? Don't worry. It got an awesome rocking remix for the Bony Spirits version of the second game.
- All of the boss themes are pure gold. There's the Yo-kai Watch 1's version and then Yo-kai Watch 2's version, and finally the boss themes for McKraken Dame Dedtime and The Ghoulfather.
- The upbeat, jazzy tune of Yo-kai Watch 3's USA battle theme makes grinding worth it.
- The battle with Lord Enma in the third game provides a great track.
Awesome Music / Yo-Kai Watch