- Stars of Tears, which was cut from the game. This FMV was complete and on the disc, but just not naturally encountered during the game. Originally written with Animated Credits Opening in mind, the AMV idea was later scrapped since it would take fifteen minutes just for the opening sequence.
- Stage of Death could easily be a boss battle theme in most JRPGs. In this one? It's the standard battle theme.
- Most of the soundtrack, but especially "Small Two of Pieces" and "Creid." The Orchestral version of Small Two of Pieces is even more heartwrenching, especially when edited into the ending FMV.
- For those who like darker themes, "Omen" in particular is something of a masterpiece.
- VGM remixer Star Salzman has melded "Omen" and "Dazil: City of Burning Sands" into a dark, powerful masterwork known as "Pillar of Salt." Listen to it here.
- And those who enjoy epic boss music should definitely check out "Awakening".
- Flight since whenever that music plays, you know a Moment of Awesome is gonna happen. Even more awesome: It is the first (and currently only) Xenogears track to be featured on Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.
- "Light from the Netherworld," the background music to the opening movie. Incredibly eerie and chill-inducing. Even if you've never even seen the opening movie, you can tell just by listening to it that something inexplicable and unearthly is going on. And now the Orchestral version is out, edited into the Opening FMV.
- Id's theme, "The One Who Is Torn Apart." It can only be described as haunting.
- "Bonds of Sea and Fire" is truly beautiful.
- Thames, The Men of the Sea.
- "One Who Bares Fangs at God can ONLY be heard during the Anti-Climax Boss fight with Urobolus/Miang even though it's one of the best songs in the game. Which serves to redouble on the final battle's subversive principle — both the battle and the accompanying music are anything but the standard Final Boss fare, for dramatic purpose.
- "Grahf, Emperor of Darkness". When this comes on, it's obvious that either a boss is about to get a powerup or you are about to have your ass kicked.
- Emerelda's theme, June Mermaid.
Awesome Music / Xenogears