Awesome Music /
- The site Notessimo happens to have a fanbase that seems to be made of Genius composers. Here is a list a few to get you started.
- Sonny is a flash game that has simply mind blowing music. Epic hardly begins to describe it. Just listen to the the battle music or the boss battle music and see for yourself.
- To varying degrees, all eight tracks from the flash game, The Arrow of Time.
- The online Flash game series MARDEK RPG has some pretty sweet music, especially for the battles. You can listen to it on its website here.
- Erasure's "Always (2009 Mix)", used as the background music to Robot Unicorn Attack, to absolutely wondrous effect. Warning: Ear Worm ahead.
- The flash game Coma has music that is both awesome and touching at the same time.
- Epic Battle Fantasy 3 has plenty of this. Whether it be battle themes, from the standard battle music, Wings, to boss musics like Rave v2 and DiVINe MaDNEss, or overworld themes, like Estavius for the nameless town, or Sisters of Snow Dissent for the Slippy-Slidey Ice World. Even the music on the title screen, which most players will spend no more than a few seconds on, is amazingly beautiful: That We Have Lost And Forgotten.
- The BIONICLE Music from the Mata Nui online game.
- The ending theme of You Have to Burn the Rope may just be the most unique staff roll you've ever heard.
- Cartoon Network's online games have some pretty good tunes. Check out Sky Stacker.
- The battle theme from The Room Tribute is pretty good.
- Enigmata 2 has the boss music, Can't Be Still. A very adrenaline-filled rush of a boss music that'll keep you excited.
- Monsters Den 2 has this as the boss theme.