- The utterly epic "A Song of Storm and Fire". The live version and instrumental version also kicks a lot of ass.
- Also "run for your life".
- "Ship of Fools".
- The music is so amazing, that it nearly makes up for the epic fail that is the Bee Train anime adaptation of Tsubasa. That is REALLY saying something. Listen to "Smile" (Fai's Image Song) and "Hear Our Prayer". The latter is truly heartbreakingly beautiful.
- The sadly overlooked "aikoi". Listening to it truly feels like going on a long, fantastical journey throughout time and space.
- The beautiful ballad "Kaze no Machi he".
- "Break the Sword of Justice" shows just how much of a badass Kurogane was.
- In contrast, Fai's theme strange names represents his mysterious and evasive nature perfectly.
- "Catastrophe" is pretty much Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Something bad has happened, and it's just getting worse.
- "Sacrifice" also shows how awesome the Tsubasa soundtrack really is.
- "Synchronicity" is the opening for "Tokyo revelations", the episode when Cerebus Syndrome kicks in. The music feels ominous and dark, as sung by Sakura foreshadowing her darker change of personality. The FictionJunction Version (both cover version and live) of "Synchronicity" is even more epic than the original.
- "I Talk To The Rain", because if this song doesn't move you, you don't have a soul.
- "Femme" is utterly haunting and gorgeous.
- "Morning Moon" manages to pack a lot of much emotion into such an understated song.
- "My Dear Feather", "1 & 0 City", "The Dreamers", and "When Two Powers Collide".
- "You are my love" sung by Sakura, as well as its instrumental version, a sad theme about the person missing in her memories.
- "Jasmin", a beautiful song that describes Sakura perfectly.
- "Yume no Tsubasa", either by Sakura alone or both Sakura and Syaoran is a sweet song about how much both Sakura and Syaoran are made for each other. Or you can also try the instrumental version which is notably sadder in comparison.
- "Kioku no Mori", the ending for the "Spring Thunder Chronicles" OVA for Tsubasa.
- Amrita, an absolutely beautiful and emotional song sung by Sakura for the Country of Birdcages movie.
Awesome Music / Tsubasa -RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE-