- Lunatic Calm's "Leave You Far Behind". Morpheus is fighting Neo! or, for a cleaner version, here.
- Rock is Dead by Marilyn Manson, a Glam Rock and Heavy Metal song that features elements of electronic music and grunge.
- Wake Up by Rage Against the Machine is an awesome rap rock song that plays during the end credits.
The Matrix Reloaded
- Burly Brawl is a tense theme playing during the fight between Neo and Smith, now a virus in the Matrix, during the near-end of the Machine War.
- As nonsensical as it was, the BGM from the rave scene ("Slap It/Zion" by Fluke) fits the atmosphere perfectly. That progression is pure sensual bliss.
- This is the New *hit by Marilyn Manson was inspired by Manson's fascination with the rhythms and beats of hip hop music.
The Matrix Revolutions
- Although it was used in the film very briefly, Rob Dougan's "Furious Angels". While not as well known as his other contribution to The Matrix, "Clubbed to Death", it's still a super badass song.
- Neodämmerung. Nothing quite gives off the "prepare to get your ass kicked" vibe like intense piano, gunshot-like percussion and Sanskrit lyrics that so loud that it seems like they are shouting it. Interestingly enough, the Sanskrit lyrics actually explain exactly what's going on and why Neo has to die. As the fight escalates the lyrics are sung more earnestly, giving you that feeling that things are hitting a fever pitch by the middle.
- Juno Reactor's "Navras," the end title music'. There's nothing quite like that choir coming in at quadruple-forte with the Sanskrit text.