- The primary composer for the game is none other than Nobuo Uematsu himself.
- The Maker's Beckoning, which sets the mood for the entire game.
- Lying in Wait, the theme for the last battle of a given quest. It starts off foreboding with a feeling of This Is Gonna Suck (accompanied by a monster's roar if you're facing a boss), before the beat kicks in, encouraging you to keep your head up in the face of danger.
- Braving the Battle, used for the Hunting Zones and Metal Zones.
- Kenji Ito brings us the Daily Challenge theme.
- Yoko Shimomura gives us this elequent and beautiful theme used for the Lamia Eidolon battle and the final battle in some event quests, such as the Jade Dragon and Lucia the Explorer.
Awesome Music / Terra Battle