- To The Ancient Land, Prohibited Art, and The Opened Way. The first two are before the first enemy, mind you.
- Back when this game was just concept videos, there was The Farthest Land, which plucks gently at your heartstrings.
- Despair-Filled Farewell, especially when you're fighting Avion (the bird).
- Revived Power is also epic.
- Swift Horse only plays in the PAL version (or the HD remake) of the game very briefly. But it sure is a lively song.
- Counterattack for those Colossus hunters out there. You know who you are.
- The Sunlit Earth and Silence are less epic, more beautiful.
- The natural silence that accompanies the overworld can be the most beautiful track in the game, depending on where you are.
- Gate Watcher of the Castle Ruins, the boss theme for the penultimate Colossus. Certainly fits the mood of the fight, considering how long figuring out how to beat that colossus takes.
- Demise of the Ritual, a somber melody with a haunting ethereal choir setting the stage for Wander's final battle in the middle of a rainstorm.
- End of the Battle, the music that plays after every colossus is killed. How does it feel killing those giant monsters now?
- Those Who Remain, the music that plays throughout most of the ending cutscene and credits manages to turn what is already a tragic and heartfelt ending into perhaps one of the most powerful tearjerkers in the entire history of gaming. Even outside of its narrative context, the track is so powerful that one can be reduced to tears even when listening to it in isolation.
Awesome Music / Shadow of the Colossus