- Revolutionary Girl Utena has a highly awesome soundtrack, mostly in the songs used during the duels but perhaps the most awesome tracks have to be both versions of "Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku"/"Absolute Destiny: Apocalypse". ZUM will drive you crazy with the versions though. There are seven of them. Yeah. Pick your favorite.
- "Rinbu-revolution" is very awesome, as is the second ending, "Virtual Star Hasseigaku". In the case of the former, aside from the fact the song is explicitly in sync with the show's themes but could be play as a solo song all on its own, the visuals of the opening sequence are breathtaking.
- Wanna make Rinbu-revolution even more epic? Then why not listen to the terrific duet between Masami Okui and Nana Mizuki!
- The first ending, truth is just as awesome. Luca Yumi's voice is pure power, even with the Gratuitous English.
- "Rose and Release", the Triumphant Reprise of "Rinbu Revolution," is a fittingly awesome song to end the series with.
- The opening of the movie, "Rose is Rain", sounds both dark and awesome at once. Also from the movie, Toki ni Ai wa from a certain dance scene.
- "Kettousha-tachi" ("The Duellists") is just jazzin'. That double bass.
- Juri's first duel theme, Tenshi Souzou Sunawachi Hikari is just as awesome, but it's her final battle theme, Watashi Banbatsu Hyaku Fushigi, that knocks it out of the park with its intensity.
- Hikari Sasu Niwa a sweet, melancholy theme that often frames emotionally intense moments. It's memorable enough that it makes it into the movie.
Awesome Music / Revolutionary Girl Utena