- The intro theme that plays at the login screen. So good, it was reused in Legend of the Second.
- "Din Don Dan Dan." Strange name, badass fiddles.
- "Yoru." This is actually the vocal half of a song, the other half being ...
- "Sailing." (Also called "Kyou Kai".) This half is used in-game as a theme for ferries.
- "Beginners." Just try and not imagine Novices dancing a jig to this song.
- "Swamper." This is too soothing to be a theme for a swamp!
- "Prontera Field."
- "Boss Battle."
- "Hodo." This kind of song just makes you want to go on an adventure.
- "Church." (Also called Kyoukai, but that means the same thing in Japanese.)
Awesome Music / Ragnarok II: The Gate of the World