Luigi's Mansion (2001)
- The mansion exterior theme is pretty cool too. Very depressing.
- As is the main theme. The Nintendo Sound system version is decent too, with Luigi singing the theme in an opera voice...
- First Ghosts, which easily trumps the other music tracks and is a really spooky song, especially towards the end.
- Chauncey battle, which sounds disturbingly childish like a broken nursery theme.
- Bogmire Battle is a very dark and foreboding theme for a dark and foreboding boss.
- Boolossus battle is frantic. A given, since you're against a giant Boo that splits into smaller ones if you pop it. The other boss theme, Boolossus (split) is higher pitched and fast paced, with all the Boos that make it up ganging up on you as you frantically try to freeze and suck them up.
- King Boo Battle, the final boss theme of the game, is darkly serious, even demonic as you fight King Boo and his Bowser mecha suit. The theme where you blow the Bowser mecha's head off and expose King Boo is a more frantic and sped-up version of the King Boo Battle theme. Given the situation, it probably represents King Boo's utter terror at being completely exposed to his worst fear and one weakness, the Poltergust 3000.
- This remix of the original theme is fantastic too. So good that it was reused in the Superstar Saga remake.
- The Mansion theme is great, and definitely as good as the original game's main theme.
- The theme of Haunted Towers. It's dark, but it has an almost tribal sounding theme to it. Being infested with plants, this is a given.
- The Mission Clear theme. Triumphant and giving an air of accomplishment for completing a mission.
- Somebody made a remix of the main theme that basically sounds like what Grant Kirkhope would have done for a Donkey Kong 64 style boss theme.
- "Bros Before Ghosts" by Konrad Petersson for the fan album Harmony of Heroes. A jazzy, swinging remix of the Luigi Mansion's theme interspersed with sounds of Luigi traveling through the mansion and the ghosts hounding him.
- "Boo Busters" is a delightfully spooky mashup/remix of the main theme and the Ghostbusters theme. If the iconic Ghostbusters lyics with Luigi's worried calls for Mario don't sell this enough, then the amazing mix of both songs definitely will.
- This electro swing remix of the Library Piano theme from Dark Moon is an incredibly lively, toe-tapping musical work of art.